only with you - wilbur soot

By lucential

a wilbur soot fanfic - under EDIITING More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two

thirty-six

3.4K 78 98
By lucential

( THIRTY-SIX )
( ROADTRIP )
tw: none

"fucking hell what is that?" sage got up grumpily grabbing her phone. she quickly noticed that it was wilbur calling. "hello?"

"sage finally youre awake. it's 4:30am over there and you need to start getting ready to start driving." wilbur claimed.

"thank you for being my alarm."

"no problem now go get ready."

"i know, i know. don't be to pushy it's way to early for this shit" sage exclaimed while wilbur sighed of annoyance. "hey don't get annoyed!"

"i'm not annoyed sage. just hurry and get ready."

"got it."

and just like that, the call ended. sage lazily got up and got ready. sage was obviously excited to see ranboo but it hadn't fully rendered that she was meeting RANBOO.

sage wore a white tank top with a brown sweater on top, basic light mom jeans, and her air force ones.

she was walking towards her car till she realized she forgot her phone. "shit!" she ran back inside to get her phone. she saw her tote bag laying on the floor so she decided to grab it and stuff it with her books, chargers, earphones, clothes, and just a bit of everything.

then she finally made it to her car and drove off.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

it had already been 30 minutes and sage was already exhausted. at this point she had already regretted saying yes to this trip but just to ease her exhaustion a bit, she stopped at a gasoline station to get some snacks for the road.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

wil <3

you okay?

yeah i just stopped at a gas station to
get some snacks for the road

already?

yep

okay well hurry cause i don't trust
gas stations

oh

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

sage walked into the store and quickly smelled the scent of burnt hotdog. "disgusting" she blurted out. she passed every aisle till she made it to the chips. "my fucking section" she muttered under her breath.

she browsed the section till she saw the flamin hot tangy cheese doritos. she grabbed 2 small bags of the doritos with an addition of a box of pringles. she slowly made it to the back of the store to get two large bottles of cold water to last her atleast half of the journey to san francisco.

she skipped to the front register to pay for her items. and from the corner of her eye she saw a pack of mint gum which she obviously grabbed aggressively which lead to the cashier looking at her funny. "so how's your day been so far..." sage awkwardly said to lower the tension.

"it's 5 in the morning." the cashier said blantly.

"that doesn't mean your day hasn't started!" sage waited for a response. "right?"

"my day is going absolutely terrific! what about you miss?" sage could hear the annoyance of the cashier just boiling in their throat.

"well.." sage read the name off of the name tag, "rob- yes rob. my day has been going absolutely terrific too! glad we're on the same page." sage said happily while paying. "now if you don't mind i have to get to san francisco so please, tone down the attitude, and here's a tip." and sage walked off.

"asshole" she whispered under her breath.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"yeah and then the asshole rolled his eyes and i had the sudden urge to flip him off but im to nice for that." sage ranted to wilbur through the screen.

"well you survived!" wilbur said cheerfully.

"SURVIVED MY ASS! HE WAS SUCH A DICK! LIKE WHY CANT YOU BE FUCKING NICE FOR A GOD DAM-"

"SAGE CALM DOWN!"

"NO!"

"okay then."

sage lowered her voice and took a deep breath. "anyways, shouldn't you be like, relaxing?"

wilbur raised an eyebrow. "did you just say relaxing? i already went on a walk and took a small nap so i think i'm okay for now."

"you sure?" sage reassured.

"yeah i'm sure. how far away are you from san francisco now?" wilbur asked while getting up to get a glass of water.

"we'll i haven't been driving for to long so probably 5 in a half hours left? around that."

"well keep driving sage. i might take another nap for my well being."

"of course you will. i'll text tubbo if he's awake. go to sleep."

"no texting while driving."

"bye."

#he call ended, cutting wilbur off. sage then stopped at a red light and quickly texted tubbo.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

tubs <3

you up

yes hello

can you facetime

no

oh

yeah

what are you doing

streaming

OH

YEAH

well then i'll leave you
to that. i'll jam to some music then

have fun

i will

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"well that was kinda useless" sage thought. but she shrugged and put on her playlist like she said she would.

the playlist consisted of,

afraid
- the neighbourhood

you get me so high
the neighbourhood -

it's no wonder
- azul

no name
kona -

the night we met
- lord huron

she's my collar
gorillaz, kali uchis -

left hand free
- alt-J

greetings from califournia
the neighbourhood -

losing face
- wilbur soot

black sheep
metric, brie larson -

mellohi
- C418

cloud 9
beach bunny -

destroy you
- flatsound

jealousy, jealousy
olivia rodrigo -

tranquillity base hotel & casino
- arctic monkeys

cocoa hooves
glass animals -

this body means nothing to me
- shrimp

saline solution
wilbur soot -

another love
- tom odell

will he
joji -

after dark
- mr.kitty

now or never
julie and the phantoms -

stargazing
- the neighbourhood

W.D.Y.W.F.M
the neighbourhood -

good old fashion lover boy
- queen

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

sage kept her playlist on repeat for a good amount of time till she became bored again. in all honesty she couldn't do anything about it. it was only her and no one else. it was only 7am which meant 3 in a half hours to go but what would she do in those hours.

she decided to call every person she believed was awake.

first up was corpse, no answer.

next it was ponk, no answer.

then it was tina, no answer.

then it was george, no answer.

then it was karl, no answer.

then it was sapnap, no answer.

then it was quackity, no answer.

then finally it was dream, and he answered.

"why the fuck out of all people you answer?" sage asked sarcastically.

"what the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"i called so many people and YOU answer!"

"WHY IS THAT A BAD THING??" dream genuinely asked.

"YOU DONT SHOW YOUR FACE ASSHOLE!"

"SORRY? WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ABOUT THAT? I CANT DO ANYTHING."

"face reveal to me right here, right now."

"no."

"dream come on you're my 4 lifer."

"what,"

"nevermind but you get the point."

"no i don't."

"JUST FACE REVEAL TO ME!"

"NO!"

"you're boring."

"what the fuck."

"i'm waiting." sage said patiently while tapping to a random beat on her steering wheel.

"fuck fine."

sage instantly stopped tapping and looked straight at the phone.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY??"

"I SAID OKAY!"

"OKAY LET ME PREPARE MYSELF!" sage pulled over to a random open place and started screen recording on her phone.
"IM READY!"

and just like that, dream had shown his face to sage. and holy shit did sage start laughing her ass off.

"YOU LOOK LIKE THAT??"

"YEAH?" dream said with an obvious tone.

"YOURE UGLY."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"BLAH BLAH."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

sage :D @ sageflores
2/3 people of the swaggietrio
know what dream looks like
AKA me and dream
_

user1 JUST NOW?

user2 poor ranboo

user3 OMG SWAGGIETRIO HAVING A COMEBACK

george @ georgenotfound
wait i don't know what dream looks like
| sage :D @ sageflores
I KNEW BEFORE GNF LMFAO

user4 swaggietrio <3

user5 AYEEE

dream @ dreamwastaken
ranboo saw my face before you
| sage :D @ sageflores
what the fuck did you just say.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"you're telling me that RANBOO saw your face before ME?"

"yes."

"fuck you." and right there, sage ended the call once again. "i guess it's back to listening to music." but as expected, not even 5 minutes passed and she was already on call with dream again, arguing about taking him to the uk with ranboo.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

an: HELLO OMG

okay so, hopefully this makes up for a whole month without updating. my summer was jammed and packed so i really had little to no time to write chapters this summer. schools back up which means that after school will be the best time for me to write these chapters.

next thing, i already have the ended of this book pretty set up and i plan to have arleast a next 5 chapters and then the book finishes. depending on how long the chapters are of course.

again i wanted to thoroughly say thank you for almost 100 thousand reads. it's so fucking insane to even THINK ABOUT and i still can't really render that my book has almost 100K reads. thank you it means the absolute world to me.

"only with you" is under editing right now!! i'll be editing the chapters thoroughly and change up a bit of context and things like that so if you get a spam of notifs, i'm sorry.

once again, please try to drink some water and to try and eat something. i love you and you deserve to be here. you are not alone and you got this. if your ever need anything/help, dm on here. i don't mind. please i love you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 6.4K 20
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ, ๐š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐๐š, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข...
11.6K 318 13
Isabella Wilson - Minecraft twitch streamer- "I killed Dream?" One Notification Dream has followed you on instagram. Completed
239K 11.8K 52
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š. "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
26.1K 1K 33
The original couple. Not Skylar and Ranboo, not anyone. It's always been them. A girl who is a racer, and a boy who wants to๏ฟผ pursue ๏ฟผmusic and a...