๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ...

By _min_monrach_

"Imagine having five guys in love with you, cringe" "But you have five guys in love with you..? "...oh yeah... More

Chapter | 1
Chapter | 2 [โ™ฅ๏ธŽ]
Chapter | 3
Chapter | 4
Chapter | 5
Chapter | 6 [โ™ฅ๏ธŽ]
Chapter | 8
Chapter | 9 [โ™ฅ๏ธŽ]
Chapter | 10
Chapter | 11
Chapter | 12 [โ™ฅ๏ธŽ]
Chapter | 13
Chapter | 14 [โ™ฅ๏ธŽ]
Chapter | 15
Chapter | 16 [โ™ฅ๏ธŽ]
Chapter | 17
!!PLS READ (IMPORTANT)!!

Chapter | 7 [โ™ฅ๏ธŽ]

10.1K 151 24
By _min_monrach_

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

Real Life

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

"Clay, you're going to leave a hickey" You woke up to soft lips pressed against your neck "I won't" he murmured, pressing more kisses on your neck before sucking at your skin while he pushed a hand down between your legs, rubbing you over your sweatpants.

"Clay" you whispered, you tilted your head to give him more access knowing he wasn't going to stop, he left a few hickeys on your neck and pulled away to admire his work before dropping his mouth down to your shoulder, covering the skin with hickeys.

You should have known he'll do this when he asked you to sleep with him, seeing how you and Alex were leaving in two days.

Someone knocked on the door before speaking "Sapnap made breakfast" George spoke from the other side of the door "We'll be there in a minute George" Clay replied, hovering over you, hand stimulating your heat and George replied with a simple ok and walked away from the room.

You arched in his touch, your hand coming up to grip his shoulder, he pushed your sweatpants down just enough for you to widen your legs a bit and he reached over to his bedside table for a moment before pulling out a little foil wrapper in his fingers.

"Hurry, please" you whimpered, he chuckled, tearing the package open and slowly rolling it on "Since you're asking so nicely I can't say no" he murmured, reaching down to line himself up with you and pushed himself forward, shoving into you.

You gasped and automatically clenched around him, slowly pushing himself all the way in, until he bottomed out, hips flush with yours. He placed one of his arms by your head to support himself and his other one gripping your hips, he stayed like that until your face began to relax.

"You good princess?" He asked, brushing your hair out of your face. You nodded, your lips parting and eyelids fluttering, when he began moving. You immediately moaned, he dropped his head to kiss your neck as his hips rolled slowly forward, fucking you lazily and comfortably.

Your fingertips dug into his back with each movement and you pushed your heels into the bed, rolling your own hips forward to meet each lazy thrust. You brought one of your hands to his head and slipped your fingers in his hair, pulling on it, dragging his lips away from your neck and his head back and eliciting a sharp moan from him.

Little breathy moans escaping him with each thrust, you steered his face down to yours to kiss him and he continued to moan into your mouth as you held each other closely as possible, kissing and fucking as sunlight trickled through the windows.

"Princess, I'm close" Clay murmured, breaking the kiss for long enough to speak to you, his thrusts becoming a bit sharper as he neared his orgasm "M-me too" you moaned, your nails digging into his back, pulling his head back into kissing you, his lips moving sloppily and his hips jerking irregularly as he came, groaning into your open mouth, his fingers digging into your skin.

"C-clay" you gasped, tilting your head back "Fuck don't stop - keeping going, oh my god" you moaned, your nails digging into his back.

He collapsed against your chest when you guys finished, breathing heavily, his hand rubbing your hip that he gripped, his forehead pressing against your "That was - amazing, you were amazing princess" he murmured pressing kisses all over your face, you smiled tiredly wrapping your arms around his neck.

He kissed your lips softly before he slowly pulled out and rolled onto the bed beside you "I'm gonna get rid of this, do you need anything?" He asked, gesturing at the condom, you shook your head, eyes closed, still catching your breath.

He got up from the bed to get rid of the condom but returned quickly with a towel and pulled the blanket a little to clean you up, he pulled your leggings back and pressed a kiss on your forehead.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to leave hickeys" Clay mentioned, running his finger over the hickeys he left on your neck but you shook your head softly at him "It's fine Clay, I wasn't really stopping you either way" you replied, sitting up and pressed a kiss on his cheek, moving some hair out of his face.

"Let's head downstairs before they eat everything" Clay joked, pulling you out of the bed and holding your hand, you laughed softly and left the room, hearing chatting downstairs.

"We're about to send George back upstairs, what took you guys so long-" Sapnap stopped himself, when he saw your neck, noticing the hickeys before his eyes traveled to Clay.

"No wonder you two took longer to come downstairs, you two were busy fucking each other!" Sapnap teased, you two rolled your eyes at him but you went over to greet the four boys.

"At least they weren't loud" Alex added, you leaned over his shoulder to press a kiss on his cheek but he turned around "You missed" Alex said, pointing at his lips, you rolled your eyes but still pressed a kiss against his lips.

You went over to George and he wrapped his arm around your waist pulling you down on his lap "Hey darling" he said, pulling your head towards his and pressed his lips against yours, you smiled in the kiss and pecked his lips before getting off his lap.

"Hi bub" You said, ruffling Karl's hair, he smiled happily and moved his head more towards your hand "Did you sleep well bub?" you asked, bending down to his height and cupping his face with your hand, he nodded with a smile on his face, you smiled and pressed your lips against, feeling him smile more.

"For a moment I thought you forgot me, dollface" Sapnap joked, pulling you onto his lap and rubbing his thumb over your hip "How can I ever forget about you babe" you replied, you admire Sapnap for a little bit before pressing your lips against his, you though the kiss was going to be short and quick but Sapnap had other plans.

He bit your bottom lip softly, pulling your body closer to his, moving his hands towards your lower back. You parted your lips for him, letting him slip his tongue in your mouth and you whimpered at the touch.

"Might as well fuck her on dining table" Alex teased with Sapnap and you pulling away from the kiss "I might just do that" Sapnap replied, gripping your ass and squeezing it.

"Let me eat breakfast first" You added, Sapnap pouted but he nodded, you stayed on his lap since he wasn't planning on letting you go "Are you guys going to stream today?" You asked, cutting your waffle into smaller pieces, feeding Sapnap, who happily ate off your fork.

"The two of us are going to stream around three thirty" Alex replied, pointing at Karl who nodded, taking a sip of his orange juice "The three of us are going to record a manhunt video for Clay's channel" George added, bringing his mug towards his lips.

"What about you princesa?' Alex asked, you thought for a moment "Unless my manager surprises me with a photoshoot, I'll probably do some laundry, clean the house, or finish some assignments" you replied, feeding Sapnap who rested his head on your shoulder.

"Do you need help with laundry darling?" George asked, grabbing his and Clay's plate "Not really, there's not much laundry to do but thanks" you replied, he nodded and went to the kitchen to leave the dirty dishes.

-

"Yes, everything is paid for Chloe. So stop worrying, you're already stressing out from your own wedding" You said, setting up your phone against the wall before grabbing the laundry from the dryer.

"I know but I want to make sure Andy, I want you and Alex to enjoy yourself while you guys are in California" Chloe said, from the other side of the phone, you were glad to have Chloe in your life and grateful for the things she has done for you.

"Chloe, stop. You're already making me the godmother of your baby, I don't want anything else from you or I'm not coming to the wedding" You replied, Chloe sighed but agreed to not do anything else even though she was paying for the rental car you guys were going to use in California.

"Speaking of California, we're going a little early since my parents invited me and Alex to a wedding" You mentioned, folding "Wait, that means you can come to the bachelorette party! You have to come Andy! We got the strip club to ourselves for the whole night!"! Chloe said, you knew how much she wanted you there, the problem was the guys letting you go.

"I don't know Chloe, I have to talk this over with the guys" You replied, getting a loud groan from Chloe "I get what you mean but I'm not taking a no for an answer! You're coming to the bachelorette party, one way or another!" Chloe said, you just shook your head but you told her you'll talk to the boys.

"Oh my god, I almost forgot! You remember how I told you that one of my cousins got a new boyfriend and wouldn't shut up about him" She said, you took a moment to remember before saying yes.

"You won't believe who her boyfriend is" She said, sending you a picture, you picked up your phone and went to your guy's message. Only for your eyes to widen "Your kidding me, wait isn't she the same cousin who slept with your ex boyfriend" You said, with her replying yes right away and saying how she couldn't do anything about her coming to the wedding.

"You know what she told me when she was mentioning her new boyfriend?" Chloe said.

"What did she mention?" You asked, forgetting about the laundry "She said the moment she saw you and him together, she knew she had to get her hands on him" Chloe added.

"Wow, noted to keep my eyes on Alex and keep him by my side throughout the wedding or your cousin might end up at the hospital if she even thinks about laying a finger on him" You said, with Chloe saying she wouldn't mind seeing you fight her cousin and that she might even join the fight.

"I'll even pay for your bail if I have to but I have to get going, since apparently we're having a food tasting or something but I'll text you later beautiful!" Chloe said before telling you bye and ending the call.

You jumped a little when you felt something rub against your leg, only to calm down when you saw it was patches "Hey girl, you want to help me with the laundry?" You asked, crouching down to pet her on the head and only got a purr from her, so you'll take that as a yes.

You finished folding everyone's clothing and putting the other set pile of clothing into the washer before picking up two laundry bins and heading upstairs with patches following right behind you. You knocked on Clay's and George's bedroom door before hearing Clay saying to come in.

"Don't mind me, just hear to drop off your guys clean laundry" You said, going to their closet and setting the laundry bins on the floor before going over to Clay when he motioned you to come over to him.

"Dream, why did you stop talking?" Sapnap asked when Clay was in the middle of talking when you knocked on his door, you looked at him confused since you knew the boys were recording a video for Clay's channel.

He patted his lap and you looked at him confused but still sat on his lap, you got more confused when he placed his headphones on your head "Didn't you say that you wanted to play minecraft?" Clay asked, you shook your head right away when you knew what he was trying to get at.

"Yeah minecraft not manhunt, I barely survived playing minecraft for Tommys video and now you want me to play manhunt? Plus don't you have to upload this recording and you want me to play for you?" You asked, only getting a smile from Clay that you wanted to slap off, if it wasn't for George's voice coming out of the headphones.

"Dream?" George called out and you panicked looking at Dream for some help but he just rested his head on your shoulder and unmuted in discord "Dude, what the hell are you doing that you were so quiet?" Sapnap asked, as Clay placed your hand on the keyboard and the mouse before resting his arms around your waist.

"Sorry, I was doing something" You replied, cursing underneath your breath "Andy?!" George and Sapnap exclaimed well, more like Sapnap did, you just laughed nervously.

"That explains why Dream was so quiet" Ant mentioned, with Bad and Sam agreeing with him "Should we go easy on her?" George asked which the boys agreed to but you disagreed.

"You guys better not go easy on me, just cause I'm not the best at this game doesn't mean I don't want to win" You said hearing Clay chuckle and boys said they won't go easy on you.

Thank you guys for 1k views!!! Sorry it takes me ages to just update, school is being an ass since they messed up my schedule but I'm going to try my best to update more since we are starting school again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 1.8K 35
(UPDATE! I just decided this will me like a love square between lip Ian and Mickey cuz I can't decide lmao)sooo I got bored of my other story so I'm...
235K 5.8K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
38.3K 912 29
ranboo x genderfluid oc ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ a deaf person meets a Minecraft streamer in her math lesson and they instantly click. ๐€๐๐“๐‡๐Ž๐๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐„;...
580K 35.3K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...