Miracle on USA Ave.

By MightyBanksie

"And I'm saying it right here right now I love you" More

Characters
Later?
Open your eyes
What did she say?

Dad's Home?

791 23 10
By MightyBanksie

3rd person POV

"It's too hot out" DJ sighed as Adam dragged her outside

"It's only May sweetheart it's gonna get hotter" Adam laughed putting on his roller blades

"Besides I have to-"

"You have to practice my love I know. You say it everyday. But I don't know how much longer I can let you beat me" The girl teased

"Oh you let me win" Adam smiled

"Yep you- ADAM CHRISTOPHER" DJ exclaimed jumping away from him.

"What can't handle a little cold water" The boy grinned continuing to spray her with the hose

"You're an ass" DJ grumbled looking at her wet clothes

"I know" Adam grinned in victory

"Oh wait are you actually mad at me"

The girl didn't answer as she took her wet shirt off. Adam's smirk dropped when he saw DJ standing in just a bra and spandex.

"Thanks a lot" DJ sighed tossing her shirt to the side

"Here, you need it more than I do" Adam smiled offering his shirt her

"I'm sorry I thought it would be funny. I guess not" he said awkwardly, sitting next to her.

DJ smiled putting his shirt on. "Thank you for cooling me off my love" she grinned kissing his cheek.

"It's no problem" Adam grinned giddily.

"But this does mean I have to get back at you" DJ smiled picking up a bucket that just so happened to filled with water.

"Alright, hit me with it" Adam laughed

The girl giggled as she dumped the water over his head, smiling in victory.

"At least it's warm" The boy smiled looking up at her.

"Mhm now go get changed so I can kick your butt in 1v1" DJ grinned.

Adam quickly raced inside to his room to change.

"Mama b is so gonna yell at him for wearing skates in the house" She singsonged

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What took you so long" DJ laughed as she held her hockey stick.

"Mom was yelling at me about wearing skates in the house, she's been really cranky lately" Adam sighed.

"Maybe because you were wearing skates in the house" DJ reminded passing him the puck.

"She's yelling at me for everything. Like yesterday she wanted ice cream, so I got her a bowl. And she yelled at me for giving her the ice cream that she wanted" Adam explained as he dribbled the puck.

"I'll try talking to her later, she probably just needs to talk to someone who doesn't have testosterone" DJ teased

"Mhm well said person with testosterone just scored on you so pay attention" Adam laughed, teasing her back.

"Hey that's cheating" The girl crossed her arms.

"It's only cheating cause you're losing" the boy laughed with a grin.

"Nah Uh" She said childishly

"Yeah huh" Adam copied patting her head.

DJ stomped her foot and crossed her arms like a child.

"You're a little kid you know that" Adam laughed bending down

"Hey what are you doing put me down" She gasped as the boy lifted her up over his shoulder.

"Not until you stop being a brat" Adam laughed spinning around.

"You're gonna make us fall" DJ squealed.

"Hey cake eaters" Someone called making  both DJ and Adam turn their attention.

"Wanna play some real hockey?" Jesse asked.

"Yeah" Adam spoke excitedly, voice cracking.

Adam went to skate away but still had DJ on his shoulder.

"Ah hon still on your shoulder" she reminded

"Oh whoops" Adam laughed setting her down. "Now we can go" he grinned

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a quick skate through the city, Goldberg rolling down a hill, and an unwanted undergarments fashion show thrown by the hawks, the Ducks were finally back and reunited with Gordon.

"Dad's home?" DJ looked at the man confused.

"Yeah he's been home since yesterday, he didn't tell you?" Lexi questioned as she held hands with the girl.

"No I just found out he got hurt this morning" DJ frowned.

"I'm sorry Lee Lee, I thought you knew. I would have told you" Lexi rushed out.

"Don't worry about it Lex Lex. I'm sure it was just a miscommunication" DJ smiled.

Lexi nodded continuing to swing their hands oblivious to DJ's frown.

"Oh no, I have to pack. I have no idea what I'm gonna wear. Lee Lee I have no clothes, there's so much to do" Lexi panicked, eyes widening.

"Lex have you seen your closet" Dj laughed

"That's only because my father is a rich asshole" Lexi reminded.

"I'll come help you pack tomorrow, I promise" The older girl smiled.

"You better cause Bear is no help with packing." The younger girl giggled.

"Wait does this mean we can be roommates" She gasped, bouncing.

"Maybe, I'd love to room with my favorite Conway" DJ whispered winking.

"I promise I won't tell bear" She giggled.

"You better not. Or I'll never hear the end of it" DJ smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After deciding to push the conversation with her father to tomorrow, Dahlia walked into the Banks' household with Adam.

"I'll meet you upstairs, I'm going to go talk to your mom really quick" she smiled to him.

"Okay I'll be in my room" Adam nodded looking around before kissing her softly.

DJ grinned before walking around to find Alice.

"Oh mama b" She singsonged walking around aimlessly

"You must be in- oh my god" DJ gasped holding a hand over her mouth. "Please tell me that's a thermometer"

"I wish it was" Alice sniffled

Dahlia quickly shut the door and locked it. "Mama B what happened"

"I thought I was going through early menopause. I guess not" She laughed dryly.

"Is it positive" DJ asked getting closer.

"Yeah" Alice whimpered nodding her head. "My god what am I gonna do? What am I gonna tell Phil? What am I gonna tell Adam? Aidans in college so it doesn't really affect him as much as it would Adam. I don't know what to do"

"Well, you might want to start by talking to Mr. B first, and go from there" The girl smiled softly.

"I'm terrified" the woman whispered.

"Why? You're the strongest woman I know. You have nothing to be worried about. Well maybe besides morning sickness but that's about it" DJ laughed softly.

"And don't worry about Adam or Mr. B, cause they're going to be so happy. Adam's going to be so relieved that you aren't mad at him. He thought he was doing something wrong because you've been "yelling" at him. This really explains it"

"What would I do without you honey" Alice smiled wiping her eyes.

"Die amongst the overwhelming testosterone that is your household" DJ teased.

"You're a blessing truly" Alice grinned.

"Mama B can I tell you something" DJ asked, feeling like it was the moment to tell her.

"Of course" The woman smiled.

"Adam and I are-" DJ was cut off by Phil.

"Honey are you home" He called

"In the bathroom Phil" Alice answered. "What were you saying sweetie"

"Oh just that Adam and I are so excited to compete in the Goodwill Games" DJ smiled covering up what she was originally  going to say, to avoid a possible conflict.

"I know, I'm so proud of you guys" Alice smiled happily.

"Yeah" DJ smiled. "I'm gonna let you guys talk and I'll be in Adam's room"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god you're gonna be so mad at me" DJ rushed out as she got to Adam's room.

"What? What happened?" Adam panicked

"I almost let it slip to your mom that we're dating, and it felt like the right moment, and I should have waited to see if it was alright with you, and I'm sorry but I could help it" DJ rambled, panicking slightly.

"Would you calm down" Adam laughed. "I'm not mad I promise"

"Oh thank god because I need a cuddle session right now." DJ said relieved

"Come here sweetheart" He smiled opening his arms.

DJ crawled into his arms and tucked her head into his chest.

"Did you know my dad was home" She asked.

"No, did he not tell you?" Adam questioned as he brushed hair out of her face gently.

"Nope. Maybe it was just a miscommunication or he wanted to surprise me" She thought hopefully.

"I'm sure it was my love. Now close your eyes and take a nap" Adam smiled kissing her head

"I l-" he paused deciding not to say it.

"You what" DJ asked eyes closed.

"I'll wake you up in an hour" Adam covered up, wanting to slap himself.

"Okay, you take a nap too okay" she yawned falling deeper into sleep.

"I'm so stupid" Adam sighed. "You dummy just say it to her"

"I guess this is another thing we're just going to have to push off till later huh" The boy frowned before kissing her head.

"Goodnight sweetheart" he whispered before closing his eyes pushing the situation till tomorrow.

A/N
Hey y'all! Hope you like the update! Don't forget to vote and comment because it gives me motivation to write lol :). I'm hoping to update more but you know me and my horrible update schedule. Love ya bye <3 ❤️‍🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 67.5K 21
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
2.6M 149K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.8M 45.7K 67
When Ana confronts her new neighbour after being kept up all night by his sex noises, she's mortified to discover he's none other than Freddie-the po...
500K 7.4K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...