Fractured

By akoser32

Devyn Elizabeth Wilson. She is a 21-year-old hunter and has been hunting with her family and their family fri... More

Flashback 1
Stanford Bound
Hey Sammy!
You Smell Like A Toilet
Time To Go Home
Flashback 2
No Sweetheart, I'm Just Awesome
3 Shots For the Broken Girl
We Don't Do Shorts
Inside the Magic Circle
Loch Ness Monster
Thanks for the Drawings
Goodbye Mr. Carlton
I Promise
Emotional Wreck
Skirts and Heels
No Survivors
Fear of Flying
Bloody Mary
UPDATE!
Ignoring My Existence
Confessions
It's All Your Fault
Flashback 3
Little Becky
First Fight
You're Not Dean
Stay Awake
This Is Real Sweetheart
Disturbing The Peace
Hook Man
Nightmare
The College Experience
Puke and Rally
Church Basements
You Knew?
Memory Lane
Missouri Moseley
Anger
Screwdrivers and Wires
Roosevelt Asylum
Headaches
First Time
Searching for Gavin
Where's Devyn
John
Scarecrow
Pagan Gods
Human Sacrifice
Heart Attack
Have A Little Faith
Reaper
A Reaper's Touch
Crazy Pants
Dean's Ex-Girlfriend
Jealousy
You're Stronger Than You Think
Next Time I'm Giving Directions
Flashback 4
New Developments
Visions
Decapitation
Max
We Are The Same
Gunshot
Phantom Attacker
Motel Invasion
Cages
Pretty Little Thing
Update!
Flashback 5
Meg Masters
Deva's
What If
Fear of Falling
Weaknesses
Why Would She Show Me?
Numb
Loosing Track Of Time
Amateurs
Letting It Out
Progress
It's Not Real?
New Plan
Benched
Where Are All The Children?
What The Hell Is A Shtriga?
Let's Finish It
Withering Away
Definitely Worth The Wait
Update
Chuckles
Ugly Ass Painting
The Painting's Back
It's the Girl
You're a Liar
Rising Tensions
Train Tracks
Suprise Call
Bobby

Together

202 6 0
By akoser32

Slowly we made it back to the bar and scouted for an opening that wasn't the front door. I glanced up when we reached the back and noticed an opening at the top with a ladder going up to it. I hit Dean's arm to get his attention, pointing it out. Noticing we've stopped, the other three quickly joined us, and we made our way quietly up the ladder and into the opening.

I looked around and noticed how many vampires there were and saw they were all sleeping in make-shift hammocks. I stuck by Dean's side as we slowly walked between the sleeping vampires. I tripped over some bottle, though and bumped into one of them, and quickly backed away, reaching for my weapon. Fortunately for me, the vampire didn't wake up.

I shared a look with Dean as he reached for my hand and squeezed it. I nodded, signaling I was okay, and we continued with our search for the gun, the colt.

"Hey," I heard Sam whisper and made my way towards him. In front of him was a woman tied up and unconscious, blood smeared all over her body. I jumped when I heard a small bang from behind us. I looked back and noticed a cage with more people inside.

"THere's more," Dean said as he made his way to help them out.

I noticed a lock on the cage and searched for a key but found nothing. I shook my head towards Dean, and he picked up something from the ground and broke the lock. We looked around frantically, cautiously, to make sure we didn't wake any of the vampires up. A few of them stirred in their sleep, and once they stopped, we continued to open the cage door.

I heard the woman start to wake up and looked back at Sam, who was still trying to untie her.

"Hey, it's okay. We are here to help you," Sam soothed.

To our surprise, though, she started to yell out. Her screams sounding strange. I jumped into action as her yells woke the other vampires. I stared them down as I held my machete up and ready to use. These assholes turned this poor woman into one of them.

Before we had to do anything, I heard a smash from another room and John and Ryan yelling at us to run. Without thinking, I did just that—Sam and Dean right behind me. I whipped open the entrance doors and sprinted as fast as I could away from the barn. I didn't look back, knowing the vampires were probably right behind us.

Once we reached the cars, I bent over and took in heavy breaths, trying to calm down my breathing. I watched nervously for John and Ryan to appear. Moments pass before they do. I let out a sigh of relief.

"What the hell do we do now?" Dean asked, still out of breath.

"They won't come for us now, but tonight they probably will. Once they have your sent, it's for life," John explained.

"We need to find the nearest funeral home," Ryan explained.

I raised my eyebrows and asked, "And why is that?"

"It's the only thing that weakens vampires," John explained.

I glanced at Dean, and he nodded, "All right, well, Deyn and I will go get the blood then."

"I'll come with," Ryan said, walking towards us.

I shifted uncomfortably and said, "I'm sure it doesn't take three people to drain some blood from a corpse."

"No, it's fine," Dean said.

I shot him a look but didn't argue as I got into the front seat next to Dean. The car ride was silent the entire way to the funeral home nearest to us. I kept glancing back at Ryan and then at Dean, quickly feeling irritation creep its way up.

"Okay, I'll go get the blood you two stay here," Dean said as he pulled into a parking spot.

I quickly looked to him and asked, "Are- are you sure you don't need help."

Dean looked at me and squeezed my hand, "I'll be fine."

I gulped and nodded, letting him leave. Without him in the car, the tension between Ryan and I grew. I shifted in my seat uncomfortably as Ryan started to make weird noises behind me. I cleared my throat, anticipating he'd want to talk.

"Are we gonna talk about this," Ryan asked hesitantly.

"I- there isn't much more to talk about. You left me... that's it," I stuttered out.

"The difference is you know why now. I knew John was hunting the thing that killed our parents, so I joined forces with him, I guess," Ryan explained.

I clenched my fists in my lap and said, "I thought you blamed john."

Ryan let out a heavy sigh, "I did, I-I still do, but I knew he would be my best chance at getting revenge."

A tear fell from my eye as I said, "You still left me. You know what that did to me. The night you left, I-" I couldn't even finish my sentence because a soft sob cut it off.

I heard Ryan get out of the car, and the next thing I knew, my door was being opened. Ryan pulled me out of my seat and into a tight hug. I held onto him tightly as I cried silently into his chest.

"I know, and I'm sorry," Ryan said as he rubbed my back soothingly.

I sniffled and pulled away, pushing at his chest, "I'm still really pissed at you, but... I forgive you."

Ryan smiled down at me, "Good."

I sent him back a tiny smile, "I've missed you so much, Ry."

"I've missed you, too, sis," Ryan said, bringing me in for another hug.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours had passed, and I was sitting in the woods with Sam, Ryan, and John, waiting for the bait to work, AKA Dean. He was "stalled" in the middle of the road and checking on his engine. I observed as a woman approached him.

They exchanged a few words before she slapped him, sending him to the ground. I winced as she then roughly grabbed his face, lifting a few inches in the air. I could see him holding onto her wrists but not fighting her. The next thing I knew, she was kissing him. My eyes bulge out of my head at the sight, and I growled in anger.

Sam rubbed my back and signaled for me to be quiet. My hard stare moved from his back to Dean as I witnessed her violating him. Dean pulled away with a look of disgust before smirk and saying something sarcastic.

John and Sam both lifted their weapons and shot arrows at the two vamps, hitting each in the heart. The woman dropped Dean and turned around, looking annoyed.

"Barely even stings," She said confidently as she turned towards us.

"That arrow was soaked in dead mand blood. Isn't that like poison to you," John sassed back.

Fear clouded her eyes as she started to wobble. Before she could pass out, I walked up to her and said, "Keep your hands off, my man." I then slapped her, sending her into unconsciousness.

"That was hot," I heard Dean mumble.

I smirked at him while asking in concern, "You, okay?"

He nodded his head, then picked the woman up and shoved her in the trunk. I noticed John staying back with the other vampire. I turned around to see him cutting the things head right off. I jumped a little at the sight but kept moving.

We headed to a secluded part of the woods and started a fire. John handed Dean different herbs explaining they would cover our sents.

"You sure they will come after her," Sam asked.

John nodded and said, "Yeah, vampires mate for life. She means more to the leader than the gun, but the blood sickness will wear off soon. We don't have much time. Listen, I want you gone before the nest gets here."

I scrunched my face up in confusion and worry, "Are you insane? You can't take them all on yourself."

"Ryan, you go with them too," John ordered, ignoring my concerns.

Ryan shot him an annoyed look and exclaimed, "Like hell I am!"

"I have her and the colt," John said, trying to reassure us.

"What about after. We will meet up again and use the colt together to kill the demon, right?" Sam pushed, catching on to his dad's plans.

I narrowed my eyebrows in frustration, "Oh, you gotta be kidding me!" Dean shared a look with me as Sam and I went rigged.

Ryan exploded in anger, "No! You promised me I could help. You promised me I would get revenge. You are NOT doing this alone. I deserve better than this. Devyn and I both deserve better than this!"

I grabbed Ryan's hand to try and calm him down, but he continued to shake in anger.

"You can't keep treating us like this," Sam spat, "Like children!"

"You are my children!" John said, "I'm trying to keep you safe."

I clenched my jaw in frustration as I took in a deep breath through my nose, "We are NOT your children. We get a say in what we do!"

"No," John shot me down, "You may not be my children, but I made a promise to your mother before she died to keep you and Ryan safe."

Dean took a step forward and said, "With all due respect, but that's a whole lot of crap. You've seen what Sam, Devyn, and I have been hunting. You know we can handle this."

"It's not the same thing Dean," John shut him down, "Look, this thing is nasty, and I don't plan on coming out of this fight in one piece. T killed your mother," John turned to Ryan and me, "It killed your parents. It took them down, and it will probably take me down too. I don't want to drag you down with me. I can't watch you guys die, too."

I looked down at the ground, trying to hold back my tears as Dean said, "And what if you die, huh. What if you die? I agree with my brother on this one. We need to work together. We are stronger as a family, and you know it. You know it!"

John looked at the ground before looking back up at us, "You do your job and get yourselves out of the area when it's time. That's an order.

John then walked away from us, and we all just stood there in silence. I silently walked over to the impala, got into the back seat, and waited there until it was time to go. A little while later, the boys entered the car, and we started to drive away in silence.

I shook my head in irritation and said, "I can't believe him. I can't believe how selfish he is being. We deserve to be there when that son of a botch dies!"

"THat' why we aren't following dad's orders this time around," Dean explained from the seat. My head perked up, and I looked at him in confusion. "Those vamps are probably on dad's trail right now, so we are gonna take the stragglers out at the barn. We are helping him."

I smirked and said, "About time you stopped listening to daddy's orders."

Dean rolled his eyes as we approached the barn. We all grabbed a machete and silently entered the barn. Only about three vamps stayed behind to keep watch of the place. I threw some dirt in the corner to distract them so we could sneak upon them. Two of them got up to check it out, and Sam and Dean killed them. Ryan and I attacked the third not as smoothly as the Winchesters did.

Ryan went up to attack the last one, but it hit the machete out of his hand and grabbed his throat. Before he could make my brother lunch, I chopped his head off from behind, his blood splattering over our faces and clothes.

Ryan was breathing heavily and muttered, "Thanks."

I smirked and said, "Just like old times. Always saving your ass."

Ryan scoffed as he shook his head, annoyed with my comment even though he knew it was true. I looked over to see Dean setting all of the people who were in the cage-free.

"All right, let's go save dear old dad," Dean said once everyone was out.

Within minutes we found JOhn in the middle of the road, unconscious next to his truck. I shot one of the vamps with one of our poisoned arrows, and Sam shot another one.

Dean and Ryan ran up to attack with machetes. As I went to reach for mine, one of the vampires grabbed me from behind and bared thor teeth at my neck. I whimpered in fear as she licked my neck. I wiggled, trying to get out of her grip, and I saw Sam getting grabbed by the leader.

"Don't, or I'll snap his neck," The leader told Dean, keeping a tight grip around Sam's neck. "Put the blade down!"

Dean dropped his machete, and I felt the woman holding me graze she fangs against my neck. I gasped in fear as I felt her put more pressure. I looked to my left and saw Ryan pinned down. I grunted as I tried to wiggle free again, but this time the vampire sunk her teeth into my neck.

"AH!" I yelled out as pain exploded in my neck. I started to struggle against her grip, trying desperately to getaway.

"Let her go!" Dean demanded.

The woman pulled away and laughed, and I winced. I was breathing heavily from panic, and I could feel blood dripping down my neck. The woman licked the excess blood off of me and smirked at everyone's reactions. Ryan was struggling to get free, and Dean was glaring daggers at her.

"Let them go," John demanded from behind the leader.

He turned around to fight back, but John shot him in the forehead with the cult. The man struggled to stay up as his entire forehead turned black. After a few long minutes, he fell over dead. The woman we caught earlier yelled out in agony and went to attack, but Dean was quick to behead her.

The woman holding onto me was in shock, and I head-butted her, doing the same to her. I then approached the one holding Ryan down and killed him too. I stumbled a little after killing him and reached for my neck.

"Devyn!" Ryan yelled out in worry. He quickly got up and held onto me for support, "I gotcha."

I winced as I pulled my hand away from my wound, "That hurt like a bitch."

I looked over to Dean and Sam to see Dean tending to Sam's wounds. We made eye contact, and I nodded my head, signaling I was okay. He nodded back and threw a bandage to Ryan. Ryan quickly caught it and helped me clean up my wound.

I looked to Ryan appreciatively, "Thank you."

After we cleaned up, we headed back to the motel to pack up and look for our next hunt. I sat at the table as Dean made me as he packed my stuff for me. I pouted the entire time, not thinking it was necessary since I didn't lose that much blood.

John entered our room and scolded us for ignoring his direct order. Still, we all smirked at him, rubbing it in his face that we helped in the end and that we were right about being stronger together.

John smiled and said, "You're right. We do work better together, so we are all going to go after this thing and end it... together."

I stood up, happiness overtaking me as John finally listened to us and is letting us help him take down the Demon. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 1.5K 28
What would you do when you're getting hunted by the enemies of your father? I decide to try and live a human life as much as possible. But ofcourse t...
219K 4.6K 41
I felt sick to my stomach, nerves overcoming me at the thought of seeing him again after all these years. I know he's going to be angry, furious in f...
299 16 5
"He wanted to run to her, he wanted to make sure she was okay, but he couldn't. That wasn't his place...it was Sam's, he just had to let go" :-: Aft...
215 18 13
Alyra Singer, daughter of Bobby Singer started hunting at the age of 14 once she knew what her father did for a living. Her mother was hooked on drug...