π˜‰π˜–π˜ π˜š π˜π˜• π˜“π˜œπ˜

By frvnqo

𝙄𝙏'π™Ž 𝙁𝙐𝙉𝙉𝙔, most people can be around someone and then gradually begin to love them and never know ex... More

ππŽπ˜π’ 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐔𝐕
❏❜ 𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝟏. sparks the lifeless hearts
βŒ—01. unknown girl
βŒ—02. tease him
βŒ—03. he's in-love
βŒ—04. sorry bro...
βŒ—05. the club's choice
βŒ—06. toman
βŒ—07. two little sunshines
βŒ—08. the boy on the arcane machine
βŒ—10. he arrived
βŒ—11. I'm strong but weak for her
βŒ—12. she's weak but she has him
βŒ—13. stupid love
βŒ—14. his heart skips a beat
βŒ—15. the long hair boy
βŒ—16. his heart beats for her
βŒ—17. jokes on him
βŒ—18. sparks the war
❏❜ 𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝟐. apple in their eyes
βŒ—19. mysterious girl
βŒ—20. traitor
βŒ—21. they didn't pass
βŒ—22. the ribbon on her hair
βŒ—23. can you wear it for him
βŒ—24. eating me, alive give you life?
βŒ—25. love me seΓ±orita
βŒ—26. I will survive
βŒ—27. chase the bride
βŒ—28. battle of love
βŒ—29. your life is a joke
βŒ—30. his other half

βŒ—09. I lost when my eyes landed on you

12.4K 636 537
By frvnqo

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

THE SOUND OF TALKING IN THE HALLWAY WAS HEARD. People are talking everywhere you go, the ray of light were visible on to the window of the main building.

Sanzu in other hand seems annoyed by the talking and the loud noises around him, so he decided to go to the most peaceful place in school library.

He gently twist the door knob opening the door slowly looking around the library seems less people today, well he can't blame them Monday can be worse sometimes.

He walks up to the book shelf finding some books that could help him enough entertained but none of them aren't, so he just pick up randomly then walk to a vacant seat.

When he saw her sitting alone to a massive table beside the opened window while her hair flowing along with the wind from outside. He released a big sigh encouraging himself to talk to the girl.

He walked up knocking the table gently making the girl look up to him before sitting the chair beside her.

"Good morning, Yamamoto-san you seem busy I hope I'm not bothering you? " he ask opening the book he pick up then looking at the girl beside him. The girl chuckled softly as she move her body facing the boy.

"It's okay, beside I'm okay having accompany before the third class starts." she look at him then averting her gaze to the book again.

Sanzu let her read her book again but his gazes still on her he remembered something that he never forget throughout his life, even now.

She's the one who beat him, she's the one who made him second for the first time on his life.

The year 2 seems scattered around the big hallway inside to a building looking at the ranking to their entrance exam.

Well prestigious school like Shibuya National High School have a entranced exam before studying or going to another level, it's required since school like this publicize to public and known around the Region of Kantou.

Sanzu is known to be a genius but also perfectionist, he ace every exam in the school. Sanzu also known to be competitive when it comes to number one in ranks he doesn't want to be second always first.

But one day his biggest fear came, he became second by getting beat by unknown person.

ENTRANCE EXAM
Upcoming Second Year Batch

RANKS

NAME:

1.YAMAMOTO, (Y/N)
2.SANZU, HARUCHIYO
3.TAKAMAKI, CHINSUKE

[ETC. ]

His face dropped seeing his name on second, he look around finding the person who's on number #1 but anysign was none.

"Woah, are my eyes tricking me or Sanzu is really second?"

"No way, he is!"

"How did that happenned? Who's (Y/N) never heard of her. "

"I heard she's from Brahman National High school, the school born of all genius. She transferred here in Shibuya as much I heard. "

"The great Sanzu is not in first place?!"

"No way!?"

Sanzu in other hand seems annoyed by it and decide to just walk away but when he heard her.

"(Y/N)! Hurry I wanna see your result" a friend of your dragging you to the brown board. He seems notice the (h/l) (h/c) haired girl behind.

"Well, it worth the sleepless night I never had before the exam." she chuckled lightly looking at the board again, "I always dream to be in Shibuya and I'm glad I pass the test,"

The two friends decided to go to a nearby restaurant to celebrate while a smile plastered on their faces.

Well Sanzu in the side just look at you, heart thumping so hard. He doesn't even know what's happening to him all of a sudden.

Well he doesn't believe in love since, he never seen or experience one but in that day, that time, the cupid strikes him so hard that he can't even keep up with.

After that he seek for you, he seek every street in Shibuya for you, he seek the whole campus just to find you, he seek of your presence. He's a lovestruck boy seeking a love for you but any sign or presence of you were not found.

Until one day, fate led you to him in the shrine, seeing you again makes his heart want to jump out to his chest.
He want to speak to you but every word he dropped disappear making him speechless.

Getting beat by you to a competition is fine to him he doesn't care anymore.

Cause since the day he laid his eyes on you, he knew he already lost the game.

[•••]

Afternoon, everyone are outside the hallway going to their perspective clubs, preparing and practicing for the events this upcoming autumn.

(Y/N) peaceful sitting strumming a electric guitar inside the music room, when a hand shook her shoulder making the girl turned around.

Seeing her friend in music smiling at her, "Taiga-san, please don't do that again. " which make the girl giggle sitting beside her.

"I didn't know, you know how to play a bass guitar (Y/N)-chan?" pointing the guitar she was holding, (Y/N) smile putting the guitar away to her.

"No, I don't" she lied making the girl beside her frown -liar. "Did you already decide (Y/N)?" making the girl shake saying no.

"Do I still have a time to decide?" she tilting her head. Taiga nodded while her face is frowning from worried.

"You still have a month to think missy, after the Grand Festival in August 3 next week of that is the Battle" she grabbed the girl "Please, (Y/N)-chan your only the hope that we got." she begged.

(Y/N) look at the begging girl "Wait for me Taiga-san, I will."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

On the other side, Sanzu were walking toward the gym to go practice with the others.

He opened the door of the gym and he was greeted by the others who were warming up already, The coach seems notice his presence from the bench and look.

"Warm up, we had unofficial match today. " the coach said turning his head to the court with the others which he nodded.

After changing he walk up to the group "YOO! Haru-chin are you ready to crash some people who had dreams tonight? " Mikey walking up to him which the mask boy nod with sweat rolling on his temple since he run 10 laps around the court to get warm up.

The others flashing him a smile before the coach calling them.

Every second had passed the more audience comes inside the massive gym, we cannot forget the fangirls ofcouse.

"WAHH! BAJII-KUN! "

"TAKASHI LOOK AT MY DIRECTION!"

"RYU-KUN! JIRO-KUN MARRY ME!"

"SANZU! SHIBA! AHHH! HE LOOK AT MEE OMEGHED!"

"MARRY ME PLEASE! "

"CHIFUYU LOOK SO HANDSOME TODAY TOO! AHHH! "

Which make the group of boys on the court annoyed by it. Chifuyu who were busy looking around hoping he would get a sight of his favorite person, well just hoping since he clearly forgot to tell you that they had a match today. But no sign of you which he sigh defeated.

A loud whistle were signaling that the game is about to start making the group make a large circle.

"I'm ready to crash those guys dreams" Takashi smiling beside Pah-chin. "Who wouldn't?" Nahoya replied.

All of them put their fist doing a fist bump. "When worst come to worst, squad comes first!" They all smiled.
[A/N:That was CRinGe. i don't know any speech okay.]

The one who's going to play in first quarter is Peh-yan, Mucho, Shiba, Sanzu, Chifuyu. The game start quite smoothly with a big gap from the two teams.

In the second quarter Peh-yan was out and Souya was in, in order to had a strong center.

In third and fourth quarter, the line up got change by Baji, Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya, Pa-chin. Mikey pass the ball on the another side of the court making Pa-chin shoot a three.

The middle of fourt quarter, Toman seems struggling to keep up with the momentum making a time out and taking Mitsuya out exchanging to Nahoya.

But in the end Toman is still the winner with points of [96-152].

The boys are in the locker room changing their basketball uniforms into their normal uniform.

"Chifuyu you've been frowning since earlier what the matter?" Peh-yan ask the blond boy who's taking his uniform off putting it in his sling sport bag making him bare chest.

"(Y/N)-chan didn't watch the game. " he said boredly putting his putting his white long sleeve polo then wrapping the necktie after. "(Y/N)-chan watch the game you know? " Mucho reply shutting his locker.

"What?!" the boys exclaim looking at each other then looking at Mucho again. "When?" Pa-chin looks at them.

"Before the game start she was there above us, she even wave at us but you guys didn't seem to notice." walking out the locker room. "Where is she now then we did not see her after the game?". "Something came up so she decided to leave early. " Shiba said shoving the text message from the girl.

YAMAMOTO-SAN
16:21

I need to go now Shiba-kun, something came up, so I can't congratulate you guys in person.
But still congratulations tell this to others.🎉

Making the group nodded accepting the excuse but they are still happy that you get a sight of them playing basketball.

"Hey! Sanzu-chan do you like (Y/N)-chan? " the orange boy ask the boy out of nowhere making him choke on his own saliva. -Huh?

"Cause I saw you guys sitting side by side earlier at the library." He added making the others look at him, his face start turning into a tomato so he nods. Making the others say -oh.

"I don't like (Y/N)-chan!" Souya said boredly making the others looks at him confuse.

Baji and Chifuyu on the other hand sharing one brain cells, they start dance doing their break down moves then begone singing toward Souya.

"Why the f*ck you lying~ why you always lying.... Mmmmyghad. STOP F*CKING LYING" they hug Souya on the side making the boy looks at them with a disgust face.

"You guys are morons"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 98 8
☯︎ γ€Ž Tokyo Revengers x Reader γ€γƒ»βž€ IN WHICH; you really don't like trains. a tired girl finds herself isekai'd in the most basic way possible.
6.7K 179 9
A story of someone not quite fond of love who finds herself falling for someone way too good for her. From the animanga Tokyo Revengers, A Chifuyu...
17.7K 554 21
# in which a woman bumped into a guy she never wants to see ever again γƒΌa hanma shuji fanfiction hanma x fem!oc hhcnma, september 2021 i do not own t...