๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š

By kiikiisaidfuckyou

๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐˜ผ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™—๐™ž๐™š๐™จ. ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ. More

๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™‚๐™„๐™‰๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™‚
๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
๐™๐™’๐™Š
๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€
๐™๐™Š๐™๐™
๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€
๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™
๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™€
๐™๐™€๐™‰
๐™€๐™‡๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‡๐™‘๐™€
๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™๐™Š๐™๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™Ž๐™„๐™“๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™€๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™”
๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™”-๐™๐™’๐™Š
๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™”-๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€
๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™”-๐™๐™Š๐™๐™
๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™”-๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€

๐™Ž๐™„๐™“

13.1K 796 1.2K
By kiikiisaidfuckyou

𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙚
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
♕ 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗜𝗻𝗶 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱 ♕

"TOMMI! NO!" Bria yelled as I stood back watching Tommi fight Jamie. I was just minding my business going to the store and then boom Jamie approaching me talking bout she wanted to fight me because Dee got her boyfriend kicked out the game.

Even though it had nothing to do with me she was clearly pressed that Dee won that prize money after they fought. I wasn't even fucking with Dee so I don't know why she so adamant on coming after me like chill bitch. I'm innocent.

Tommi of course jumped in and started to fight her. She always jumped in my battles even when we were younger. Whenever I told her it's ok and I can handle it myself, she wasn't with it.

"Bitch!" Jamie yelled pushing Tommi back to catch her breathe. I looked at her and shook my head.

"Come on Tommi." I said pulling her arm. "You won. She don't even wanna fight no more."

"Bitch really tried to come over here like she was on some about her pussy ass boyfriend like girl you ain't on shit about him!" She yelled as we walked off. "At least learn how to fight before you step to a bitch!"

Bria shook her head in disbelief before busting out into laughter. Tommi joined in and I just shook my head at them both. They were only laughing because they knew that Jamie was going to go back and tell Ryry that she fought Tommi.

"That's not funny cause what if he try to get on get back for his bitch Tommi?" I asked, she smacked her lips and waved me off.

"Girl he better not." She said. "If he jump in our beef then he a bitch. He know June not going for allat anyway. He better not try to step to me."

June was her big brother. He was overprotective over Tommi but at the same time let her do what she wanted. She had his nose wide open. He felt like Tommi could do no wrong and if anybody had a problem then he would solve it personally.

"June ass would really due him in." Bria said, I stayed quiet as we walked into the corner store.

"Did you talk to Renni yet?" Tommi asked catching my attention. Bria had been on this whole fuck renni until I die kick. She was mad because Renni asked if she was ever gonna take him serious like she took her ex and she got mad.

They got into a whole argument and he said he didn't understand why she took a nigga who was beating the braids out her head serious and not him. It was wrong but I didn't see why he even said something off the wall like that.

"Nope." She said. "Since he think it's funny a nigga was beating the braids out my head."

Tommi laughed a little. "Never did you have to repeat it." She said shaking her head.

"Y'all think that was funny?" She asked, I shook my head instead of giving her a full answer.

"No it wasn't funny. He was dead wrong for that." She said. "Did he atleast try to apologize?"

"Yeah he's been apologizing and stuff but like that's wrong. It hurt my feelings and I don't even know if he really cares about me because that was serious and that really happened to me."

"He really beat the braids out your head?" I asked in shock, Tommi smacked her lips and looked at me.

"Girl, no." She said.

"No he didn't." Bria said shaking her head. "Maybe the wig but not the braids." She added before laughing, I shook my head with a smile.

"So why he say the braids?" Tommi asked.

"To be funny cause I got braids in right now." She said scratching her head. "He's not funny. Like he's irritating and because he wanna be so funny he prolly just lost the realest bitch he ever fucked with."

"Period." Tommi said swiping her neck.

"Maybe y'all can talk it out." I said. "He apologized."

"Yeah he apologized but he should've never said it in the first place Nana." She said. "A second chance is too risky after something like that. You don't think so?" I sighed.

I was younger than Tommi and Bria by one year so they both knew stuff about life that I didn't. I was kind of naive. I'm not going to lie but I wasn't dumb, that's for sure.

"I don't know." I said lowly. "I think he really likes you and just be saying shit to sound sweet even though his feelings really hurt."

"He do," Tommi said. "That's what I got from that situation. How quick did he apologize?"

"Like right after he left. He started texting me saying he sorry and he just want a real chance with me and he'll wait for me if i need time and allat like boy bye." She said holding her hand up. "Where was allat when you was making fun of me?"

I stayed quiet. The domestic violence joke was wrong and probably hurt her deeper than she'll ever show but I know Renni really wants to be with her. He was wrong but he always throws low blows when he's hurt. I'm not making any excuses but like they both are wrong.

She's acting like it's nothing when she doesn't wanna get hurt so she's hurting him so she won't.

This why I'll never be in a relationship. It's a waste of time honestly. I hate that people are so scared to express how they really feel. They'll rather hurt people than tell them what they really feel. I'm too transparent for that.

———————

I sat next to Renni and Sleezy bored as hell. We were at the courts just sitting around and talking honestly. It was just us here since it was so late at night. There wasn't much for us to do because it was a murder in the jects today so cops were everywhere.

"I like her but she ain't letting me fuck with her the way I want too like I ain't gon beat the shit outta you." Renni said. "That's not my character."

"Stop saying shit about it." I said mugging him. "She hurt because you tryna be funny about something that really traumatized her. The joke really hurt her Renni."

He smacked his lips. "I apologized Nana. She still onnat shit like ion even know what to do."

Shit ion know what to do either.

"Just express yourself. Tell her ass the truth. Tell her how you really feel and stop tryna be funny to protect yourself. Be real with her cause you really hurt her."

He huffed and put his head on his fist. "Ugh."

"Glad I don't have these problems." Sleezy said with a smile. "Me and my baby couldn't be happier."

"Lila?" I asked, he mugged me.

"Tell the whole hood who my girl is. She lowkey." He said before smiling a little. "I love her. Ima let you meet her when we make it to three months."

I shrugged. "I really don't care about y'all love life."

They looked at each other before laughing. "Dont be mad at us because you don't got no boo."

"I don't want no boo." I said simply. "All y'all niggas are embarrassing. Like very embarrassing."

"Who embarrassing?" Sleezy asked with a frown. "I'm loyal and in love. My baby don't got no problems outta me. We healthy."

Renni smacked his lips and mugged him. "If she beating that ass just say that." He said before looking off. "Irritating simp ass nigga."

"Don't be mad at me because your girl ignoring your existence." Sleezy said. "Youn need to get her some flowers and a heartfelt letter. Maybe she might talk to you."

I looked at him in shock. "Where you get that from?"

"My baby." He said. "She always got me writing her cute letters and shit. She don't make me but I know she like it so I do it for her everyday."

"Awwww..." I cooed touching his cheek with a small pout. "You in love nigga?"

Renni started laughing as he pushed my hand away. "Get out my face Nana."

I noticed some tall ass nigga walking on the court but because it was so dark I couldn't tell who it was. Only the lights on one side of the court were on so we couldn't see who was actually on the court only who was by the bleachers. "Who that?"

Renni looked with his eyes squinted and Sleezy sat up and grabbed his gun. "Whoever it is finna get shot the fuck up." He said, I shook my head.

"ANNOUNCE YOURSELF!" Renni yelled, I giggled.

The person smacked they lips. "Bitch shut the fuck up yelling and shit." I knew the voice. It was Dee and once he got closer to us I noticed that my assumption was correct.

His big nugget head ass was standing here looking at me and shit like boy the fuck you want?

"Nigga you almost got shot." Sleezy said as they dapped each other up, he shook his head and did the same thing with Renni.

"Y'all asses need to put the guns down." He advised.

"When you rise up and stop letting that girl run all over you." Renni said, he scrunched his face up.

"What girl?" He asked. "Didn't Bria say you cut?"

"Yeah but atleast she ain't going to jail for fucking with me You outchea consenting to a pedophile."

He rolled his eyes. "I'm legal now so them jokes old and sad. Throw em inna trash."

"Nigga you started fucking her when you was 16. This shit ain't old at all. It's sick." Sleezy said, my eyes widened as I looked at the three.

"16?!" I blurted out, he smacked his lips.

"Now you got ha in my business and shit." He said smooshing Sleezy's head. Sleezy pushed him back and I started laughing cause the nigga hat came off.

"Big strong ass fake athletic ass nigga." He spat.

Dee laughed. "Ugly ass."

"Look better than you." He clapped back.

"Both y'all gay." Renni spoke up looking at his phone. Dee cut his eyes at him and squinted.

"Ain't you cut?" He asked. "Didn't they say it's over?"

"Didn't she manipulate you into fucking her in 10th grade?" Renni said with a gasp.

"She ain't manipulate shit. Shut the fuck up."

"Definitely did." Sleezy said. "Who fucking inna band room? Like who do shit like that?"

"Damn." Renni said shaking his head. "Poor trumpets. They ain't deserve to see allat."

I couldn't help but crack up laughing cause they asses never let nothing go. But nah, Dee nasty as hell for that like ew. Where is his morals?

"Stop allat." Dee said waving his hand at me.

"Real shit, you sound a hot ass mess." Sleezy said.

"Allat gon give a nigga a ear infection." Renni added rubbing his ear, I smacked my lips.

"Get off dick." I replied.

Dee started walking away. I watched as he flipped the lights on the court and started taking his hoodie off. He didn't have a shirt on so his chest and stuff was all out. Because he was so athletic of course he had a nice build and I ain't gon lie....

A bitch was in a trance.

I watched as he bounced the ball up and down the the court and made shots and all types of shit.

"Go over there. Stop staring and shit." Sleezy said.

I rolled my eyes. "Ion need to."

"He need somebody to block him. Say you gon help him cause I ain't doing it." He said, I shook my head.

"He dont fuck with me." I said.

"Get the fuck up and go over there before I slap the shit outta you." He threatened, I laughed.

I got up and walked onto the court catching his attention. As I walked closer to him he went back to shooting and stuff like that. "Hey." I spoke up.

"Wassup?" He said, I pushed my lips to the side.

"You need a block?" I asked, he laughed.

"You short." He said. "You can't block me."

"I can try."

He eyed me before smiling a little bit. "What?"

He shook his head and nodded me over. "Nothing, come on."

I walked over to him and stood in front of him.

"You ready?" I nodded. "Ight."

He started bouncing the ball and I stood there watching. He raised up and shot the ball. I watched as he looked at me with a frown. "What you doing?"

"Blocking you."

He started laughing at me causing me to frown. "Y'all have the nerve to talk about my laugh. You sound like a car that won't start."

"Shut the fuck up." He said. "Come on."

"What?"

"Lemme show you the right way to do it." He said putting the ball down. He grabbed my arms and started pulling them out. "Open your legs some."

"Open your legs." He said looking up at me before kissing my stomach with his wet lips. He pulled my skirt up and I opened my legs some.

The first thing I felt was his soft lips against my lips. His dipped his tongue into my wet slit and all I could do was shiver. It felt so good like..damn.

Between his touch and delicate tongue I was stuck.

"Nana." I heard snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hm?" I replied looking over at him.

"Pay attention so youn get yourself hurt."

I huffed and rolled my eyes. "Ok."

———————

Renni and Sleezy was gone. Renni ended up taking Sleezy's advice and going to Bria's house with flowers and a three page letter. I thought it was sweet but Bria was crying talking about she didn't know what to think.

Sleezy was gone at his girlfriend house. He was saying something about his girlfriend cooked him dinner and it would be wild to cancel on her and stuff like that. Sleezy and Renni went to the grocery store to get flowers together.

Leaving me with Dee. I was going home but he insisted on taking me so I don't walk. He heard about Tommi fighting Jamie earlier and he said something about Ryry gonna try to be on get back.

The car ride was quiet and awkward. I don't know if it was because he ate my pussy or because he got mad at me that I didn't stop him from eating my pussy. Who knows but I do know he ate my pussy. And I liked it.

"Were you really mad that I didn't stop you from eating my pussy?" I asked breaking the silence. Shit we might as well talk about it.

"What?" He replied.

"You heard me." I said. "Anybody could it's so quiet innis bitch." I mumbled, he shook his head.

"I wasn't mad. I was mad I couldn't remember but I wasn't mad about what happened. I was just confused and a lot of shit happened that I don't remember."

"Mm." I said. "Better hope you wore a condom with Dominique because if you didn't then you gonna be a daddy." I replied, he huffed.

"Ion even wanna talk about this." He said.

"Too bad nothing is about you." I replied. "Who cares about what you don't wanna talk about?"

"I do." He said.

"So what?" I said. "Allat you did made it seem like I raped you or something. I didn't take advantage of you. You got me drunk. I wasn't even drinking until you came over making me take shots and shit."

"My bad." He apologized. "Can we change the subject doe? Ion really too much care."

"Ok." I said with a shrug.

"You coming to my game tomorrow?" He asked.

"I don't know, why?" I asked.

"Somebody put 5 bands on me." He said as he pulled up in front of my apartment. He parked his car and looked over at me as I pushed my lips out. He let out a deep sigh and I started feeling bad for him.

"Somebody bet 5 thousand dollars on you?"

He nodded. "I gotta win."

"What if you don't win?" I asked. They never said anything about what would happen if he didn't win.

"I'll never hear the end of it." He said. "People rely on me and I don't see why. I ain't fucking god. If I don't win then I don't win. That shit irritating. Everywhere I go somebody coming up to me talking about how much money they got on my next game."

"Tell them stop betting." I said.

"I did!" He expressed. "They can't bet when I play for the school but when I play inna tournaments they can do whatever they want cause it's street ball."

"Damn." I said in shock. I don't know how to feel for someone to rely on me for everything but I can imagine it's a big responsibility. "Maybe you should stop playing in the tournaments."

"I'm not gon do that." He said shaking his head. "I love the tournaments. It keep me busy and help me keep my head in the game during the summer so I don't get into dumb shit like Renni do."

"Not too much on Renni." I said waving my hand.

"I'm serious." He said. "He inna streets because he don't got shit else to do when football season over. That's what he into during his off season. It's dumb but that's what he do."

I shook my head. Renni was dumb for being in the streets like he didn't have a bunch of scouts looking at recruiting him for college teams. He did what he wanted though. You couldn't say nothing to him about it cause he don't listen.

"Can you not come to my game tomorrow?"

I looked over at him in shock. "Why?"

"Ion need no distractions so don't come." He said.

"What?" I said in shock. "I don't distract you. You won your last game and I was there so why I can't come to this game? That's anything."

"Just don't come to my game." He said. "Why you making a big deal? Youn even fuck with me."

"Still." I said. "I like coming to the games."

"And I like winning so dont come." He said. "It's somebody five thousand dollars at stake. I can't have no distractions or nothing."

"But Renni and Sleezy and em coming."

"They ain't you." He said. "You can't come. You not invited. Kick rocks." He added, I rolled my eyes.

"Boy fuck you and your game." I said hopping out the car. I slammed the door and started making my way towards the house. Niggas always do the most.

I walked in the house and made my way into my room because I knew my mom wasn't home still. I sat down on my bed and unlocked it.

🙄👊🏽💕

Text me when you get home bitch
Fuck your game btw
I wasn't coming anyway ✋🏾

Ok good 😘

I rolled my eyes and started taking my clothes off so I could get in the shower. If he didn't want me to come and support him then oh well.

———————

Aw his li vent 🥺

Y'all I gotta be at work at 12 & it's 11:47 rn.

I'm right here doe so I ain't tripping but I was tryna hurry and finish this for y'all.

I saw what Ariana said about And I. She's not Kataleya tho so stop calling her that!

We talk all the time & I know she love the book.

Let's talk about it!

I'll give my story in the comments later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 12.5K 42
.
518 36 36
ยปยป-----ใ€€โ™กใ€€-----ยซยซ To my love.
43.6K 1.3K 17
๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™.