My Depp Diary

By DeppheadedDarling

Just a bunch of romantic one-shots between you and Johnny Depp! More

๐ŸฝDinner With Johnny๐Ÿฅก
๐Ÿค’ Sick Day ๐Ÿคง
๐Ÿ’‹ No Mushy Stuff ๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸคฐThird Time's The Charm!๐Ÿ‘ถ
๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŽLove Is... Viagra?!๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜” Sorry... Not Sorry! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ’•License To Die๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš“
๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿ‘ผMo' Preggers, Mo' Problems ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคช
๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿช„Lovers Of Eastwick~ Part 1๐Ÿงน๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿช„Lovers Of Eastwick~ Part 2๐Ÿงน๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿช„Lovers Of Eastwick~Part 3๐Ÿงน๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ‘ง๐ŸฆฟThe Fugitive ๐ŸฆŽ๐Ÿ•ด

โ˜ โคOh Captain... My Captain๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹

1.1K 16 7
By DeppheadedDarling

Dear Diary,

Johnny has been acting weird lately. Maybe it's just my imagination, but he seemed so secretive and jumpy this past week. I wanna assume it's because he's filming the new Pirates Film for the next three months, but something about his behavior tells me otherwise. It all started last week, after we finished our couples cheat day...

Johnny and I were lying on the couch, curled up together. I rubbed my fingertip around the rim of my wine glass as Johnny kissed my temple. We were both drunk on wine and full of the pizza we had for dinner.

"Oh God..." I groaned. "Did we seriously just eat an entire pizza and drink a whole box of wine between the two of us?"

Johnny jiggled the box and listened to the last trickles of wine swish around. "Looks like we did" he said.

"See? That's the dangerous thing about boxed wine! It's not like bottled wine" I slurred. "You can never see how much you've dranken... drinken...? Drunken?"

"Drunk?" Johnny corrected.

"Maybe a little..." I broke into giggles.

Johnny chuckled along and hugged me, nuzzling his face into my collarbone. "I love you, Y/N" he said.

"Is that you or the wine talking?" I asked him.

"I don't need wine to say that... especially when I'm saying it to you" Johnny said. "Or would you rather hear it from Captain Jack Sparrow..." he spoke in the character's voice.

I laughed. "No. You know I prefer the man I fell in love with" I told him.

"You don't get bored with just me?" He asked.

"Never" I ran my fingers through his hair.

We paused and just laid there, enjoying the feeling of each other being so close. I broke the silence by giggling.

"What?" Johnny asked.

"Nothing."

"No. Tell me. What's so funny?" He asked.

"Okay... when I was a little girl and the first Pirates film came out, I had a crush on Captain Jack..."

"Really?" Johnny said in the Captain Jack voice.

"Yes" I smiled. "And since then I always had this silly little fantasy involving Captain Jack Sparrow..."

"What was it?" Johnny asked.

"Well... I always used to imagine Captain Jack Sparrow would--"

⚘❤⚘

"Miss Y/N..." came a voice. "Miss Y/N!"

My eyes snapped open to see Malcolm, one of Johnny's bodyguards tapping me on the shoulder.

"We're at the set, Miss Y/N" He said.

"Thank you, Malcolm" I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my purse. "I don't know why, but I always fall asleep during long car rides."

I stepped out of the car and onto the set of the next Pirates Film. I slipped my visitor's pass card around my neck, but my mind was racing with what Johnny wanted me here for.

He called me this morning saying I needed to come to the set to see him and that he had something to tell me. He was pretty light on the details though, all he said was that what he had to tell me was important and he couldn't talk about it to me over the phone...

...And my mind had been racing with worst case scenario's ever since! What could he mean? Is he breaking up with me? Did someone die? Is there another woman? My God! What if he has... the big C?! I tried to get him to quit smoking!

I stepped into Johnny's trailer and waited. Malcolm said he was signing autographs for the crowds outside and that he should be here in a bit. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself, I love him so much I can't lose him now. Whatever it is, I promised myself I'd stand by him.

If there was something bothering him, I needed a way to lighten the mood. I crouched down into a closet and waited for him to come in, so I could jump out and surprise him.

I heard some faint voices outside and then the door of the trailer opened and closed. I heard Johnny sigh and sit down in the seat in front of the make up vanity. He fiddled with his dreadlocks and I took the opportunity to strike.

"Hi-ya, babe!" I exclaimed, leaping out of the closet and hugging him from behind.

He jumped and I kissed his cheek... although it was only after I kissed him that I realized... this guy wasn't Johnny.

I felt myself blush as I let go of him. "Sorry, Anthony..." I said softly.

"That's quite alright, Miss Y/N" Anthony said. "No harm done."

Anthony was Johnny's body double for the Pirates films, he did all the stunts that were deemed too dangerous for Johnny, or could pose an insurance risk for Disney.

"It's just that you and Johnny look so alike from the back when you're in costume" I explained.

"Don't worry, it's not the first time I was mistaken for Johnny" Anthony shrugged.

"Speaking of which, have you seen him?" I asked.

"No, can't say I have..." he walked out of the trailer, giving me a weird little half smile.

I jumped a foot in the air as I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. "Gotcha!" I heard Johnny's voice laughing in my ear.

"Hey! No fair! I wanted to surprise you!" I told him.

"Not possible" Johnny told me. "You know I'm sneaker than you!"

I turned around to face him, he was still decked out in his Captain Jack costume, dreads and all.

"What did you want me here for?" I asked concerned.

"Uh... I missed you" he said.

"Bull!" I called him out. "You said you had something to tell me... something you couldn't say over the phone?"

"Is it so hard to believe that I simply missed my beautiful girlfriend?" Johnny asked.

"Are you just going to keep answering my questions with more questions?" I asked.

"Do I do that?" He smirked.

"Johnny..." I whined.

"No, Johnny's not here right now..." He said in the Captain Jack voice. "Please leave a message after the beep... beeeeeep!"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my purse. "Tell Johnny I'll see him at home" I turned to leave the trailer and head back to the car.

"Y/N..." Johnny walked after me. "C'mon, what's going on? Why are you so cranky for?"

"I thought you called me over here for something serious!" I told him. "I thought it was an emergency! Like you were dying or something..."

"What?" He asked. "No! Baby, no! It's nothing like that."

"Then what is it?" I asked.

"It's a surprise... for you..."

"Oh God. You're not going to trick me again are you?" I asked him.

"Would I do that?" Johnny asked feigning innocence.

"Don't think I've forgotten to get you back for last time!" I told him. "I still remember when you tricked me into wearing those remote-controlled vibrating panties when we were having dinner with your mom!"

Johnny snickered, remembering it.

I gave him a playful swat on the arm. "Don't you dare laugh!"

"Oh c'mon! That was hilarious" he said.

"Your mother was sitting right beside me at the dinner table! She thought I was having some kind of seizure!" I exclaimed. "And you're sitting on the other side of the table with the remote, laughing it up!"

"All this talk of you and vibrating panties is putting me in the mood..." Johnny laced his fingers with mine and kissed my neck.

"Really?" I scoffed. "Because the memory of that jerk prank is making me aggravated with you!"

"But ya still love me, don't cha?" He grinned.

"I dunno..." I shrugged. "Maybe if you told me what my surprise was..."

"You'll get it soon enough" Johnny kissed my lips. "Good things come to those who wait. Abraham Lincoln said that."

"I canceled a pedicure to run over here, so gimme my surprise" I told him. "Y/N L/N said that... just now."

Suddenly there was a knock at the trailer door. Malcolm poked his head in.

"Sorry to interrupt, Chief" He said to Johnny. "But you're wanted on set for the next scene."

"We'll be there" Johnny assured him.

"We?" I quirked a brow. "Why do I have to go? I'm not in the movie?"

"Don't you want to see your man in action?" Johnny asked.

"Action? Is that what you call all this?" I grinned, playing with his dreadlocks.

"You want an action star? Date Liam Neeson" he said, taking my hand

I laughed as he gently pulled me out of the trailer with him.

⚘❤⚘

I stood behind the camera with the directors and the pirates producer Jerry Bruckheimer, staring at the monitor as my baby did his stuff. Johnny loved playing Captain Jack Sparrow, his mood always improved when he got the opportunity to step into those old pirate boots. He was like a little boy playing pretend in his backyard again.

Johnny stood at the helm of the Black Pearl, calling out orders to his crew/cast mates. Suddenly he handed the helm to Mr. Gibbs/Kevin McNally and strided down the stairs of the Black Pearl.

"Attention, you cackhanded miscreants!" He shouted to the crew. "I've an important announcement to make!"

I stared down at the open script on the directors desk in confusion. Those lines weren't in the scene. Johnny was known for winging it a lot with this role, but this was an important scene, the final scene. Why would he purposefully mess it up?

"Lads!" Captain Jack said to the crew. "Normally the way each of our adventures end is with, yours truly, Captain Jack Sparrow prevailing heroically and sailing into the sunset. But today is no ordinary adventure..."

Captain Jack walked out of the cameras shot and took my hand pulling me into view of the camera with him. I immediately froze and started blushing like a fool, being camera shy.

And Johnny knew that too! I thought to myself Him and his stupid pranks! That immature, stupid son of a...

"No, this adventure is just starting. And it starts with some nobody, named Johnny Depp..." Captain Jack continued. "...telling a beautiful soul named Y/N M/N L/N... that she's the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with."

...That sweet, perfect, handsome angel of a man! My thoughts shifted with my mood. I was already feeling the tears in my eyes, when he got down on one knee in front of me.

"Y/N L/N... I love you more than I ever thought possible and I don't ever want to lose you. Which is why I want to ask you... Will you marry me?" Johnny asked me, pulling out a ring.

The tears sprang from my eyes as I looked down at him. Remembering back to that night a week ago...

~One Week Ago...~

"Okay... when I was a little girl and the first Pirates film came out, I had a crush on Captain Jack..."

"Really?" Johnny said in the Captain Jack voice.

"Yes" I smiled. "And since then I always had this silly little fantasy involving Captain Jack Sparrow..."

"What was it?" Johnny asked.

"Well... I always used to imagine Captain Jack Sparrow would... purpose to me."

Johnny looked at me, grinning. "Seriously?"

"Is that weird?" I asked him, slightly embarrassed.

"No, it just seems like a crazy coincidence" he shrugged. "So... you always dreamed of being purposed to by Captain Jack... and you ended up dating me?"

"I swear I didn't plan this..." I told him.

"Oh, I believe you" Johnny nodded. "But it gives me an idea..."

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing!" He shrugged.

"What do you mean?" I pressed.

"Nothing! Forget I said anything..." Johnny told me.

⚘❤⚘

I snapped back to reality and stared down at Johnny still on one knee.

"Yes!" I sobbed happily. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I hugged him as he got up.

He slipped the engagement ring onto my finger. "Perfect fit..." he smiled, kissing me.

"Nice, Johnny" Mr. Bruckheimer smiled.

"Congratulations to you both" Kevin told us.

⚘❤⚘

After much congratulating from cast and crew later, we were back in Johnny's trailer. Johnny got out of his costume and wig and was taking a shower, while I stared at my new engagement ring as it caught the sunset light through the window.

"Do you like it?" Johnny asked, drying his hair. "Cause I can always return it for a different style?"

"I love it" I told him. "But not nearly as much as I love you..." I kissed him and sighed happily. "I can't believe you actually created my girlhood fantasy to do it too."

"I wanted to do something that shows I listen" he explained.

I hugged him and we stood there in his trailer for a minute, holding each other and savoring this day. The day we became engaged...

"Sweetheart..." I asked him. "What about the footage?"

"What footage?" He asked.

"The camera on set was still going when you purposed to me" I looked at him. "Did you make sure they deleted that footage?"

Johnny's eyes widened. "Oh sh--"

⚘❤⚘

"Today in Entertainment News... Johnny Depp purposes to his lady love, Y/N L/N, in the cutest way possible!" The TV anchor woman said.

When Johnny and I got back home, we realized too late that a paparazzi had snuck onto the set and stolen the camera footage of the whole purposal! Our faces were splattered across every tabloid and entertainment network now!

"I'm sorry, Darling" Johnny told me.

"It doesn't matter" I shook my head. "Let the world know. I'll always have the memory of being a part of it."

Johnny smiled, pushing my hair out of my face and kissing my forehead.

"Now" I flipped through the magazine. "Which tuxedo do you like best?"

"The black and white kind" Johnny joked.

"Stop putting it off and help me plan the wedding!" I told him.

"Can I have strippers at my bachelor party?" Johnny asked.

I frowned and glanced at him. "Only if I can have male strippers at my bachelorette party..." I told him.

Johnny sighed. "Fine. But no touching the men!" He told me.

"That's the club policy anyways..." I shrugged.

"WHAT?" Johnny squawked.

"...Or so I've heard" I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 6.1K 58
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
69.4K 3.9K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
38.6K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...