𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊 π“πŽπ„π’. eren

By supaktty

β‹†Β·Λš ༘ * π˜πŽπ” πƒπŽπ'𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 π‡πŽπŒπ„ π–πˆπ“π‡πŽπ”π“ πˆπ“! eren x black reader More

000
002

001

2.6K 102 277
By supaktty

NEW FRIENDS!

#ONE:

THIS
YA
HOMEBOY?

。゚♡‧₊ ┈ THE FRIEND EVERYONE labels as 'rich' due to their mindset and style, but really isn't. the reliable one that knows a little about everything, and likes to have her fun. in this case, cleo was that friend.

"did i overdress?" she called out to her older sister as you she at herself in her long, navy tube dress. her white crocodile bag really accented it well in her eyes. "where you goin' again?" she didn't even turn to look back at her. all of her attention was focused on the new season of atypical.

"buffalo wild wings." cleo walked over to her in your short sandal wedges so her sister could give her an opinion. once she blocked her view of the tv, causing her to pause the show while rolling her eyes, she took a minute to get into the look. "it looks good. but you know guys be underdressing for everything." she honestly told her.

"i mean, connie be dressing cute and shit. jean too." cleo shamefully shrugged her shoulders. now she were contemplating on whether or not she should change. her outfit wasn't even that flashy though.

"you right, you right. so they friends prolly dress sweet too." selah responded. the two did they handshake they've had since they were little before cleo went to go get her bag.

"i won't be long." she told selah before closing the door shut. when she came out she saw her older sisters car directly in front of the garage, where hers was parked.

cleo groaned before hurrying back inside. "selah, gimme your keys." she asked her as sweetly as she could. "on the hook thingy." selah was too wrapped up in her show to ask why she needed them. she put her keys where hers were and ran back outside.

out of the blue, connie had asked cleo to come meet his friends. he was always outside- whether it be on some yacht, a club, or in some big ass venue. she wanted to join in on his shenanigans too, so why not start by meeting the people that be inviting him to the events?

once her phone was connected to the bluetooth, she pulled out of the driveway and started to drive in the direction of the restaurant. cleo could only hope that worrying about her outfit choice hadn't made her late.

she put her playlist on shuffle and the first song that came on was juggernaut.

the beat drop of the song made her feel like she was in a speed chase, so naturally she feet put a little more pressure on the gas pedal.  she still had a lot to do in this lifetime so she were mindful of how fast she was going.

once she got on the back street, she had to slow back down due to the unexpected crowd of stopped cars. there was really never traffic here, so someone must've gotten into an accident or something.

cleo didn't know how long she was gonna be sitting there so she texted connie.

con...

what

i'm gonna be late /:
there's mad traffic on 18th

for?
ur always late anyway
& 18th got traffic? that's rare fr. maybe someone otw to them pearly gates

FYM FOR?
u invited me out for dinner??
AND CONNIE PLEASEEE
U R LITERALLY NEVER GOING TO SEE THEM GATES

OHHHH LMFAOAOA
that shit was last week girl

...
i'm still goin out i didn't get ready
for nothing

i'm just kiddin
lemme get my ass outta bed
idk how that slipped my mind
thanks for da reminder pookie🥺💕🎀

BOYYY SHUT THE FUCK UP LMFAOAOAOA

whatever girl

if you don't get that stale chip eating ass memoji the fuck on somewhere...
with that anthony mackie ass smirk😭

SHUT IT UPPPPPP
waves on swim so they hate on him ‼️
#outfitchange

#goodburger
waves on tf where😍?

connie the second always @ work 🤷‍♂️
it's a nicki lyric stfu

i'm done w u

don't care see yhu soon mamas😈🙏‼️

connie i'm gonna block you fr LMFAOAAA

okayyyy my bad 😒
love u bye

love you too byee
DELIVERED

connie had always been one of her funniest and best friends since around middle school. though he was annoying as hell, the two of them always stuck together. he was also the only person in her life she had never got into a serious argument with.

despite his childish personality, he always tried to be mature in situations like that.

once the traffic finally started moving after a while, she saw there was a black mustang pulled over- along with a crimson suv. it looked like they got in an accident, but it didn't seem too major.

the traffic would've been a lot better if people didn't stop to stare.

since connie already made it clear to her that he was going to be late, she sat in her car until she saw jean walk inside.

cleo straightened herself up, making sure to most importantly fix her slickback before following behind him.

she didn't really know what to expect with this crowd. connie and jean had both posted some white boys doing crazy shit on their close friends a couple times. that gave her a bit of an image of what to expect.

"hey ms. thinggggg." a nickname jean had heard cleo's mom call her once and could never stop saying. she greeted him with a hug since it had been a while. "what you been up to?"

"work." he shrugged his shoulders in all honesty. "and you don't be sharing the paycheck? do you not love me?" cleo rolled her eyes in a playful manner. "well i'm using some of it to treat all tonight, aren't i?" jean asked her.

"we'll find out." she responded. cleo had been under the impression that everyone was splitting the bill, so jean implying that he was paying threw her off a bit.

"any one of your friends here?" she looked around the waiting area. "yeah, colt's here but uhh he's in his car." the blondish brunette's eyes were glued to his phone screen as he muttered to her. "porco and eren aren't too far."

cleo and colt were in a relationship back in high school. everyone swore up and down the two were going to get married, but it was just puppy love. she enjoyed their time together though. which is why they remained good friends after the mutual break up.

they both knew they would miss each other's company if she decided to not keep contact, and it would just result in unnecessary awkwardness.

"what're eren and porco like?" she queried out of curiosity. jean was too busy cackling at his phone to hear you. "jeanie." she tried her best not to laugh as she called him by his nickname given to him by his mom.

his once pale cheeks were now red as he intensely glared at cleo. "i said, what're those two like? along with the other part of your friend group i haven't met." she repeated herself.

"eren's quiet, but has a short temper. i'm pretty sure you and reiner have met but he's like... yeah. porco's always mugging someone but he's alright. that's everyone i'm pretty sure." he squinted his eyes while trying to make sure that he included everyone.

it seems as if they all like to be late as well.

she nodded her head as jean finished what he was saying. "they single?" cleo joked with him. "you should ask them." he grabbed her hand while leading her over to the front where some guys had just walked in.

"why are we just now being introduced to your lady friend?" a blonde, buff man asked jean. "maybe because you called her a lady friend like some fuck ass virgin?" the tall one speaking had to be eren, by the way he was already going in on the other guy you could just tell.

"there he go." jean wiped his nose. "sorry about eren." the man spoke once more. "i'm reiner, this is porco, and that's colt."

she introduced herself which resulted in reiner to make an o shape with his lips. "so you already know colt." he chuckled.

"you three look like siblings." cleo disregarded his comment. "we're not." were porco's first aggressive words to her. "we get that a lot though." colt rubbed the back of his neck while cracking an awkward smile.

these white boys got a lot on they bird chests... she thought to herself. "should we get a table now or wait for connie?" jean suggested. he was completely unfazed by his friends actions. "you been here all this time and didn't get a table, jeanboy?" eren glared at him.

"me and ms. thing over here were talking and it slipped my mind." he walked over to the front to try and see if there were any tables available. "stupid as shit." eren grumbled.

"how've you been? i haven't heard from you in a while." colt walked over to make conversation with you since he could tell you felt out of place. "i've been tryna be more financially independent but that's not goin no where for me." you two shared a laugh.

"you're the youngest so it figures." he responded. "i assume you just been out and about recently?" you turned to him. "sorta kinda. i've been babysitting too." he admitted.

colt was always good with his brother falco, so the fact that he mentioned he was babysitting now wasn't too much of a shock to you.

"finallyyyyy." you sighed in relief. "proud of you." you genuinely said, while patting his back.

"proud of him for watching kids?" eren huffed. "who hurt you?" you gave him a stank face. "his mommy." reiner sneered with a devious smirk. eren balled up his right fist so only you and colt saw.

"mrs. carla doesn't do shit but baby him." porco spoke with sass.

"porco i still have yet to hear shit about your mom." the green eyed boy told the unamused blondie. eren was wearing short brown cargos, a black graphic tee, along with a fair green sleeveless vest. his shoulder length hair was pulled back into a low ponytail.

low snickering could be heard after eren said that out of pocket shit. "you always take things too far eren." colt rubbed his temples.

"nahh, porco always starts that shit." connie approached you all trying to speak between laughs. "you coming in all late and shit and laughing hard as hell." you muttered.

"hey my pooka." he joked with her since he saw her catching a slight attitude. "connie, SHUT UP." you attempted to hide your laugh. you truthfully hated these dumb nicknames even though it was a joke, but you had to admit they were funny.

"cleo, you look so good." connie complimented her while embracing her in a hug. "thanks twin. you know i gotta carry the looks and the fits." she joked with him, causing him to roll his eyes.

"we're sittin here the whole time or...?" connie raised his eyebrow. "you shouldn't even be worried about eating for real." reiner shrugged his shoulders. "i'm the one who flew y'all out here, if anything i should be the first to get a plate."

"flew?" they all questioned in unison.

"i got in an accident on the way over here, you didn't send no plane to my house." eren glared at connie. "i knew that was your car." colt exclaimed. connie rolled his eyes as he turned to face eren. "you remember what you told me in the group chat. that's why i didn't send my pilot over there."

so that was him on 18th.

"i finally got us a table." jean jogged up to you all. "damn did they have your ass cleaning tables or sum? what you outta breath for?" she asked as you got up. "i was sitting at this girls table because i wanted to see if she was bout to leave, then out of no where this big ass dwayne johnson built ass motherfucker is just... hovering over me."

reiner and connie couldn't help but laugh.

"i hit the jets and got the fuck back here." he finally caught his breath. "so... how'd you get us a table?" porco asked him. "the waitress told me there's one available."

once he finished his sentence, they all
followed jean over to the table. cleo knew it was going to be a long night when everyone started arguing about which appetizer to go with.

"fuck it, everybody order what they want. jeanboy gonna bless tonight." connie called out. "HELL NO! stop being bitches and just order some wings and soda. those get free refills." jean interfered.

she didn't really care what they ordered, her mind was occupied on the thought of that black car she saw on 18th being eren's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
163K 4.7K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
120K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· startedβž›30/03/2024 finishedβž› ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· cover by me x
188K 8.7K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...