Legacy

By writing__stories

A GIF Animated Netflix Original concept that illustrates the life of Adam, a young teenager, happily living w... More

๐“’๐“๐“ข๐“ฃ
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š 1: ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œ
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š3: ๐’œ๐’ป๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š4: ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐’ท๐’ถ๐“‰
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š5: ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฏ๐“‡๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š 6: ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š 7: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š 8: ๐“๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ต
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š 9: ๐’ฎ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š 10: ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š 11: ๐’ฏ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“…

๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š ีท: ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘€๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ..

167 48 39
By writing__stories

The Williams returned back home following the funeral. Andrea was already driven by emotions. Andrea's entire family was there, along with Adam's younger cousins.

Now that both of her parents passed away, within few days, the main subject inside Andrea's family was the inheritance of her dad's assets, more specifically, how each one of the siblings, will receive their share of assets.

It was a stressful day since the siblings were scheduled to reunite, in the presence of an inheritance lawyer. A reunion was set to be around 4 pm. Adam will be replacing his mom during the meeting and will be joined by his dad since he's a minor.

At 3:30, the father and his son got ready to go to his grandparents' house. Adam already found his uncles and aunts there along with the inheritance lawyer. Andrea wasn't really in contact with her other siblings except for Chloe who helped her in every thick and thin. Ever since childhood, they were inseparable. 

His uncle Michael, who didn't like Andrea very much was there too. Adam rarely saw his uncles and aunts, except for Chloe, since they were either living far from the city or rarely visiting their own parents. Of course, he wasn't really feeling it.

His auntie Chloe was also there,  who's also been loving him and taking care of him ever since he was brought into his new family. She also struggled to give birth and ended up resorting to adoption. She had a 10-year-old girl called "Trixie".

The reunion started when the lawyer talked about the will the grandfather left in which he clearly stated his love for his sons and daughters. The lawyer started talking about his shares and what he exactly owned and how will everything be split between the siblings. 

Michael suddenly asked: "Mr. Murkle, how about the shares of the hotel and the two California mansions?"

Mr. Murkle replied: "Hold on, one second ... um. You need to hear this out. Your father hasn't mentioned the existence of a hotel or a mansion. He only talked about the house, the shares of his firm, the cars, the farm who were equally split between all of you"

Michael: "Unbelievable, we already own a hotel under our family's name, even the California mansions are"

Mr. Mukle: "There could be the scenario, that what you're saying is true and according to the papers you brought, it is valid. But according to Article 8 in the law, the non-mentioned assets go automatically to the oldest son (or daughter), which in this case, makes it go to Miss Andrea. Even his will he implicitly indicated her love to her and his grandson adam"

Michael: "Unacceptable. There should be sort of a mistake. You legally can't do that. It should be split equally."

Mr. Mukle: "I'm sorry Michael but I'm following law articles0. It would become unethical and I could get easily fired from my own job. I'm going to leave my colleague's contact on this paper in case you need any further information but I do believe that every lawyer you'll contact will be saying the same".

Chloe walked out Mr. Mukle. Michael who was since his childhood bad-tempered and dogmatic kept his frustration in check. A fresh swell of rage rose in him until quickened his blood. He was extremely disappointed since he wanted to initially take over everything and leave his siblings without anything. I guess "Karma's not a liar, she keeps receipts", just like Katy Perry quoted.

Following his huge disappointment, Michael addressed David: "I'm pretty sure this is your wife's doing before our father passes away. How is it possible that my father doesn't write his entire assets in his will? How come will he forget everything he owned during his entire life? Unless it's a game you're setting up with Andrea?"

Adam, who was supposedly shy and never speaking, stands for his dad and speaks out: "Honestly, I don't even think it's the right time, can we delay this conversation to another day because we're basically mourning for few days? Your parents have literally passed away, I think mourning their loss is quite enough more than just gossiping about the will they left. They literally died. What do you still want? I never understood issues usually escalate from inheriting the assets. Plus even though I may be young and a minor, but according to my knowledge, the lawyer seemed to be honest with all of you. I guess that's how the law works."

Michael felt a flicker of irritation, with both his disgust and disappointment, responded: "Fuck off Kid, I'm not going to learn law lessons from you. You're not even a part of our family!"

David couldn't stay silent because to this day, Adam hadn't been told of his truth. While his aunts and uncles were never supposed to tell him, his uncle broke the promise. David pushed Michael to the wall because he started to ruin the Williams'0 lives.

Adam, shakingly replied: "What is that supposed to mean"?

Chloe interrupted: "Michael, stop, cool down."

Michael finalized his statement by saying: "Ask your dad"

David grabbed his son's arm and said "Let's go, Adam, we're done here.

Some questions were swarming in Adam's head since he was trying to decode what his uncle said. He didn't wanna hear about it anymore, he just got in the car and stays silent during the entire ride back home.

The next morning, Adam went normally to school to take his biology class. When he came back home, he checked if his mom was okay, if she ever needed something, because she could go into labor any day since she was getting close to the predicted day of giving birth.

Adam took off his clothes and went to the bath, while his dad was still at work. Suddenly he heard the moaning of his mother. He rushed downstairs, to find her screaming. "I'M GOING INTO LABOR". Her water broke. Adams told his dad's driver to rush to the closest hospital. He started the car immediately, bringing together Andrea inside the car.  While Adam was trying to call his dad and inform him, he was sadly unreachable.

Around 1 hour later, the mother gave birth to her first biological kid, a lovely healthy boy. She called him Lucas and he looked cute as a button. 

There's to the right Andy finally getting to the hospital while Adam was holding his baby brother. They were admiring him. David kissed his wife and told her that he'll come right back in few minutes until he signed the birth papers. Adam felt pretty hungry so he wanted to go get some snacks and juice from the vending machine. 

Adam put his younger brother back in the hospital bassinet and left Andrea alone. She basically started to fall asleep while she was waiting for them to come back and celebrate the joy with her family of four. 

While she was asleep, an unidentified man along with another woman walks into her room.

The man took care of looking after the door while the other woman had to do her mission, which was to pillow suffocate Andrea to death, and in fact, she did. Andrea tried to resist but in vain. Once they accomplished their mission and killed her, they left.

A few minutes later, the father and his son come back to found her dead. They rushed to call the nurses, they told them that she died due to hyperventilation. The day that was supposed to be the family's happiness turned to be the family's grief, the second one in a span of a week. Adam couldn't believe it. He even said she was okay when she left. He started sobbing and crying.. Chloe got David's phone call who rushed immediately to the hospital..

The next day, the funeral was held in the "Forest Lawn Cemetery". It was a cloudy day, and most of Adam's school friends were present to support him. All of Andrea's siblings were present too, even the ones who didn't like her were there.

Adam needed company these days because the upcoming ones will be tougher.

End of episode 2.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1K 28
โno distance could ever tear us apart there's nothing that I wouldn't do i'll find my way back to youโž in which childhood friends find their way ba...
72.9K 2.1K 37
Ellie just moved to Boston looking for a fresh start at a new Real Estate firm. She becomes fast friends with her new co-worker Tara who introduces h...
43.8K 1.1K 100
What happens when Emma meets Chris Evans and he helps her face her worst fear...loosing her mother. What happens when the two, a couple of nights af...
268K 3.6K 58
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜น ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ