๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐™ฟ๐š˜๏ฟฝ...

By Beaniestorys

๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š ๐š˜๐š๐š๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›. ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐šข ๐š™๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๏ฟฝ... More

! introduction !
|songs that remind me of each character|
1. ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’
2. ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘ 
3. ๐ท๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ฆ
4. ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ 
5. ๐ถ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ 
6. ๐บโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฆ
7. ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘
๐Ÿฟ. ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š”๐šœ ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š”
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š—
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท. ๐š†๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š– ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ. ๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š—๐š˜๐š™๐š‘๐š˜๐š‹๐š’๐šŠ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน. ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šœ
|songs that remind me of each character|
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ. ๐™บ๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š‹๐šž๐šœ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป. ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š›

8. ๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐šœ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š•

472 18 17
By Beaniestorys

"I was also bored, came down here to sneak out," He said, contemplating on his next choice of words, "Do you wanna come?"~

It had now been about four months since your first day at Hogwarts,

And to say the least,

It was the furthest thing from boring.

A bit scary actually.

-

You, pansy, and the rest of the Slytherin house were heading back to the common room for the night when you saw the water..then the blood, then your brother and his friends.

"Oh my god.." You gasped, grabbing onto Pansys sleeve.

She quirked an eyebrow, obviously confused by the action, until she followed your gaze to see...whatever 'it' was for herself.

"What the hell.." She said lowly, placing her hand over your own that still had a tight hold on her sleeve.

Harry scanned through the crowd of people, obviously looking for you.

And it was only once his eyes met yours that you could tell the state of panic he was in.

What the hell had he gotten himself into?

"Enemy's of the heir beware?," Draco asked, drawing all the attention towards him before looking over at Hermione, "You'll be next muddbloods."

You tilted your head at that.

Muddbloods?

You were quickly snapped out of your thoughts once you let your eyes wander to Harry's left.

"Oh my god..Pansy the cat..." You whispered, feeling your heart drop at the sight of her.

Pansy backed up slightly at the sight she was seeing herself now, you could tell she was scared.

And so were you.

"What's going on here?! Go on make way make way!" A voice said, whom you recognized to be Mr. Filch.

"Isn't that..his cat?" Pansy whispered, motioning towards the man.

All you could do was weakly nod as the man approached Harry.

He had a smug look on his face, but that didn't last long.

"Mrs. Norris.." He said, voice dropping. He then looked down at your brother, "You've murdered my cat."

"N-no, no." Harry began saying.

"I'll kill ya'!" He said, grabbing Harry by the collar of his shirt, "I'll kill ya'!"

He yelled that time.

Just before things got too crazy you heard a voice coming from behind you,

Dumbledore.

Everyone moved over, making room for the man.

His eyes traveled to the mysterious writing on the wall, taking a deep breath before he spoke,

"Everyone will proceed to their dormitories immediately," All of the students hesitantly turned around and began walking away, following his instructions, "Everyone except, you three."

You turned to see him pointing at Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

Of course.

"Y/n, come on." Pansy said, pulling on your sleeve.

When you turned back around she could see it written all over your face.

You were worried.

And it only got worse from there,

Because then, it started happening to students.

Present day, afternoon after classes, Friday December 5th.

"Pansy I don't feel like going.." You whined as Pansy continued trying to pull you up from your bed.

"Come on, pleaseeee," She begged, "The last time you didn't go you were all mad at yourself remember?"

"That's only because you and Blaise told me that Malfoy fell off of his broom." You chuckled.

She smiled, "Well something like that might happen again, wouldn't want to miss it right?"

"Pansy I-"

"Plus I'd be sooo lonely, I mean yeah Blaise is going but still," She muttered that last part to herself before continuing, "Also didn't you say you needed something to hold against him? Y'know since he saw you fall on your face after that one-"

Your eyes widened.

"Fine, Fine I'll go!" You said rushing to stop her from finishing her embarrassing sentence.

She smirked, "Great, make sure to bring your scarf it's pretty cold out." She added before walking down to the common room.

As you got up you mentally cursed yourself for playing right into her hands.

She brought up that embarrassing thing on purpose knowing it would work.

You cringed just thinking about it, it really did hurt.

Getting up you decided to change into something warmer,

A tight black long sleeve shirt, a green zip up hoodie over it, just to show some house pride for the game, a pair of black jeans, and some black converse.

Looking at yourself in the mirror you nodded, you were ready.

Hogwarts grounds Quidditch field

"Ok so where's Crabbe and Goyal?" Pansy asked, scanning through the crowd.

"They're here too?" You asked.

"Of course they are." Blaise chuckled.

"Yeah, they said they'd save seats for us but I don't see them." Pansy muttered.

"Hey, over here, the games about to start!" Crabbe yelled, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Sorry, someone took forever." She teased, her sentence obviously being directed towards you.

As you three began walking over to you're friends  you noticed you were getting some weird looks from the people you passed through.

"Uh Pansy." You whispered, tapping on her shoulder.

"Yeah?" She answered in a cheerful tone as she took her seat.

"You notice everyone staring too right?" You asked, getting even closer to her ear as you sat next to her.

She perked up and looked around, and as she did multiple people that were staring instantly turned they're attention elsewhere.

A sloppy attempt at acting as if they weren't doing anything.

She turned back towards you, "Yeah actually?"

"Maybe it's because we were late?" You thought out loud, not really thinking of any other possible reasons.

Pansy was about to speak until Goyal excitedly interrupted her, "Look, they're starting!"

Your attention was turned towards the field, seeing all the players fly out on their broomsticks.

"Oh, so it's us v.s Hufflepuff," You said, observing the players wrapped in yellow gear, "I met this really nice Hufflepuff yesterday, I wonder if they play?"

Your thoughts were interrupted by a whistle being blown as the quaffle was let up into the air.

"Who's your bet on?" Goyal asked, stuffing half a brownie into his mouth.

"Where did you get the food?" You asked, looking around for possible stands.

"Not important," He mumbled out, nearly choking on the chocolate treat, "Who's your bet on?" He asked again.

"Our house?" Blaise said.

"Right, who else would we bet on?" Pansy asked.

"Hufflepuff." Crabbe muttered out.

"Why would we bet on another house winning, we obviously want ours to win so we'd obviously bet on ours." You chuckled, stuffing your hands into your coat pockets.

"I know but our team hasn't been doing well lately.. at all," Right as Goyal said that there was a loud ding, directing everyone's attention towards the field to see that Hufflepuff had scorn they're first point against Slytherin, "See!"

"Yeah, and I don't know about you guys but I don't feel like waisting money so.." Crabbe chuckled.

"Wuss." You said bluntly as he quirked a brow at you.

"What, so you're betting on Slytherin winning then?" He asked as Pansy began to laugh at the scene that was steadily unfolding in front of her.

"Yeah, I mean it is our house." You smirked.

"Whatever, if they lose then you owe me and Goyal a gallon each, deal?" He asked, sticking out his left hand.

"And if they win, you and Goyal owe me a gallon." You said, waiting for him to nod before taking his hand in yours, shaking on the deal.

"Pansy, Blaise, you guys want in?" Goyal asked.

"No, i'm not waisting money." Blaise chuckled, almost as if he was brushing the little childish antics right off his shoulder.

"Same, I want to save and buy this cute little cat bed for Willow!" Pansy said excitedly.

And so, the bet was in and the game continued.

-

Around Hufflepuffs 30th point Crabbe and Goyal started yapping, and they wouldn't stop.

"Looks like we'll be getting the money." Goyal chuckled, Crabbe joining him as they shared they're various snacks with each other.

"You act as if the snitch has been caught yet." You said, rolling your eyes at they're over confidence.

The seeker just needed to find it.

"Oh so now your relying on Draco," They teased, "I thought you hated him?"

"Wait wait, he's the seeker?!" You asked, completely ignoring whatever just came out of Crabbe and Goyals dumb mouths.

"Yeah, didn't you see him?" Blaise laughed, partially at you and partially at how annoyed you brushing off they're teasing made Crabbe and Goyal.

"No, Why would I look for him?" You chuckled.

Blaise was about to say something before his eyes went wide as he looked behind you onto the field,

"Merlin, he's chasing the snitch!" He shouted, causing all of the Slytherin students amongst you to get up and start chanting his name.

You turned around and observed the way he flew effortlessly through the air, and honestly, he was kinda good.

You crossed your fingers, hoping that he'd catch it.

Only for the sake of the bet, of course.

That's when he started leaning forwards, so far that you thought he was gonna fall off of his broom, but he knew what he was doing.

His hand was only centimeters away from the snitch now, and as a result the crowd was cheering even louder, and for a second you thought,

This must be a nice feeling, having everyone chant your name so proudly, they're all counting on you, but that's also a lot of pressure.

You were quickly snapped out of your thoughts when,

"Draco Malfoy has caught the snitch! Slytherin wins!" Lee jordan shouted as Malfoy held his prize up in the air with one hand, a smile on his face, One that most people might see as cocky, like a sort of, "haha I win," Which, it is, But it's also a very genuine smile, one to reflect the very genuine feeling of happiness that he felt in that moment.

Amongst the cheering and excited banter of the students you locked eyes with Crabbe and Goyal, mouthing a simple, "I win," before turning and making your way back down the stands, and into the building with Pansy and Blaise as the two losers followed behind, pouting.

"That was amazing at the end, I thought for sure he wasn't gonna get to it, and then he did! Plus our team keeper did amazing!" Pansy began rambling, you listened to her with a smile on your face as you watched her eyes glow.

She always went off on little tangents about the things she enjoyed, it was quite entertaining.

"Thanks for making me come, it was actually pretty fun." You chuckled, her smile only grew wider at your words.

"Of course, I knew you'd like it!" She said, excitedly continuing, "Oh ok ok , what was your guy's favorite part, or like players you think did well?"

"I think Draco did well, at least better than last time," Blaise chuckled fo himself, "Plus our chasers did really well."

"I was gonna say that too, especially when that one guy did that spinning trick thing on his broom like mid flight!" You said, finding yourself getting excited thinking about it.

That's when you heard a voice behind you, "Thank you."

You turned to see Adrian Pucey, the boy that had helped you multiple times throughout the year.

A lopsided cocky smile was plastered on his face and his hair was a complete mess, obviously he must've been exhausted,

"Oh, that was you?" You asked as the rest of his team walked past, making they're way inside to change.

Some of them stared at the two of you, some of them kept walking, Malfoy was one to stare.

He wasn't even trying to hide it either, he shot the boy a dirty look before continuing his walk inside.

It was odd, although you did remember Malfoy mentioning he had a problem with Adrian, you didn't think it was that bad.

"Yep, been a chaser since first year." He chuckled, looking down at his broom with a much more earnest smile on his face now.

"Y/n come on it's freezing!" Pansy said, yelling from her spot near one of the trees in the field.

You nodded before turning back to the boy, "I uh-" You chuckled, "I'm gonna go eat, but you did great." You smiled before turning back around, lightly jogging towards Pansy and Blaise.

"That was that Adrain dude right?" Pansy smirked.

"Yeah?" You said, seeing exactly how this conversation was about to go.

"Oh god." Blaise muttered, it seemed like he did too.

Hogwarts great hall, dinner.

"Soo Crabbe, Goyal," You began, looking at the two of them as they rolled their eyes, "My two gallons?"

"Wait what?" Mafloy asked, cracking his knuckles.

"They all made a bet on whether Slytherin or Hufflepuff were going to win, and Y/n bet Slytherin so.." Blaise chuckled, taking in the two boys shared scowls as they placed the money in your hand.

"Thank you~" You said in a cheerful tone, counting up the change and stuffing it into your pocket, making a mental note to not forget that they're in there.

"Wait so you three bet on my game, and Potter was the only one to have faith in our house?" He asked, tone laced in annoyance towards his two friends.

"Honestly. I was surprised when they said they were going for Hufflepuff, I mean out of everyone here they take the most pride in being a Slytherin," You said, sipping on your soup, "Well, and you of course." You motioned towards Malfoy.

"Come on Draco, I mean..our quidditch team isn't the best." Goyal said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"We've only had two games. Counting this one." Malfoy said, his nonchalant tone sending the feeling of guilt straight to the two boys hearts.

You could only laugh at everyone's expressions.

Slytherin dorm rooms, 20 minutes before curfew.

"Ugh, Im so bored." You whined to Pansy, not really expecting her to do anything about it because she was studying, but you still felt like saying it.

"So am I, but we have a potions test on Monday, So i'd rather study now so I can have the rest of the weekend to relax." She sighed, lazily flipping her page.

"Yeah, thats actually a really smart idea," You said, contemplating on doing some studying yourself but in the end you decided against it, "But I think i'm gonna go chill in the common room for a bit actually."

She chuckled at your procrastination,

"Ok, I'll probably come down once i'm done." She said, shooting you a sleepy smile.

You shot one back as you stopped to pet Willow before making your way down.

As you entered the room it was surprisingly empty, having only one student standing by the window. There were usually a couple of students lounging around sharing gossip or just weird conversations with one another, but there was none of that tonight.

Malfoy wasn't even there, neither were Crabbe and Goyal, which was odd.

What was even weirder though was the fact that Blaise was that one student, standing by the window looking through the abyss of the black lake.

All by himself?

"See anything interesting?" You asked, startling him slightly before he turned around, his eyes meeting yours, "Sorry, I didn't mean to sneak up on you." You chuckled.

"No it's fine," He smiled before turning back to look at the lake, "And no, not really. Someday I keep thinking that i'll see a mermaid or something but that hasn't happened yet."

"There's mermaids in that lake?!" You asked, taking a look out of the window yourself, only to be greeted by your own reflection, that's how dark it was.

"Yeah, some people have seen them through the windows in here, and i'm gonna be one of those people," He laughed before an idea crossed his mind,"Oh by the way, have you seen Draco anywhere? I came down here looking for him but he was gone."

"Uhm no I haven't sorry, I mean Crabbe and Goyal aren't here either so do you think they're sneaking around?" You asked.

"I mean it's twenty minutes till curfew so probably, but they keep getting detentions for that exact thing," He sighed, "I'm gonna go try to find them."

"Ok, be careful, you know, with the whole petrifying thing that's been going on at night, plus Mr.Filch has been keeping a close eye on our hallway for some reason." You warned as he nodded, making his way to the door.

"Thanks, I will." He waved, exciting.

And you were alone.

You looked closer at the window, putting your hands up to the glass and peeping through, now you could see.

There was some seaweed, fish, and..an octopus?

"Hey uhm-" A voice said, causing you to jump and hit your knee on the table that was in front of the window.

"Ow! Crap that hurt really bad." You said, grabbing your knee and turning around to see none other than Adrian again.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He said, stepping a little closer.

This conversation sounded way too familiar to what had just happened not even five minutes ago, except you were the one getting startled this time,

"No it's fine, just hurts." You chuckled, picking up on the sincerity in his words.

"Yeah, sorry again.." He chuckled awkwardly to himself, looking over your shoulder at the window, "Sooo, what are you doing down here?"

"Oh uhm, I was bored so I came down here and then I was just...trying to see if I could see anything in the water," You said, not even thinking about admitting that you were actually looking for mermaids, "What about you?"

"I was also bored, came down here to sneak out," He said, contemplating on his next choice of words, "Do you wanna come?"

You had a feeling he was gonna say that.

"Uh, sure." You shrugged, trying to play it off like it was nothing, but your facade was glass.

You were obviously nervous.

Not about sneaking out, no. You've done that before, plenty of times actually,

But with an older boy, alone.

Never.

Still, you figured that there was a first time for everything, and so you shook off your worries and got rid of all the words in your mind that you knew Pansy was gonna say to you later, and followed him out.

Slytherin hallway, 9 minutes till curfew.

"So in about five minutes if we're seen then they'll tell us to head back," He whispered, "That's why we get to where we wanna go before our time is out."

"And where exactly do we wanna go?" You asked, peeking down a hallway.

"Well," He started, turning slightly, his eyes met yours as he wore a genuine smile, "Where do you want to go?"

"Not sure," You shrugged, "I've practically been everywhere at this point."

"Oh I highly doubt that." He chuckled under his breath as you two began your way up the stairs.

"What, you some sort of expert or something?" You teased.

"A little," He joked, leading you down a hallway.

"Yeah whatever." You laughed, following close behind him.

Hogwarts 2nd story hallway, 10 minutes past curfew.

"You must've been right, I don't think i've ever been in this hallway before." You admitted, looking around carefully.

"This isn't even the best part," He said as he opened the door to a random classroom, standing off to the side, letting you enter first.

As you stepped inside you quickly noticed the drastic temperature drop. Looking around it was very easy to tell that the classroom was no longer in use, cobwebs scattered the ceiling, parchment laid forgotten all over the floor and a thin layer of dust covered the desks.

"Cool right?" Adrain asked, closing the door behind you two.

You turned to meet him, "What happened in here?"

"Not sure," He shrugged, "For whatever reason though, it's completely abandoned."

You turned back and walked over to one of the windows, whipping it clean you started smiling to yourself once you saw the sight outside.

"It's snowing.." You said in awe, admiring the thousands of snowflakes that continued to fall and stick to the ground.

Adrian came up from behind you, quickly picking up on how that might have made you nervous, he moved over now standing to your left.

"Woah, I wonder how long it's been going?" He questioned.

"No idea, obviously we can't see from our common room," You chuckled, him joining in a bit, "But it cant have been long, there's barley any on the ground."

"Maybe it just hasn't stuck yet." He said as you slightly nodded.

Then, it went silent.

It was a comfortable silence, one you've only experienced with few people.

You barley knew Adrian, but from what you knew so far, you couldn't see any reason to hate him.

He was respectful, funny and just the right amount of awkward.

Then again, as said before, you barley knew him.

You realized your mind had been wondering once you felt your arms brush up against each other,

Moving right slightly, shooting him a little awkward smile.

He shot one back.

"Sorry." He said, picking up on your little gesture.

You laughed slightly, "Theres nothing to apologize for."

He nodded, more to himself than anything before turning around, walking towards a table.

You continued looking outside, in your own little world until he spoke again,

"Hey look at this." He said, holding up an old book.

You walked over and leaned up again the desk, carefully grabbing the book out of his hands and opening it up.

"The fine art of advanced spells," You read off from the front page, "Hmm, and it's signed?"

You passed the book back over to him,

his eyes scanned the page carefully, reading off of the old parchment.

"R.A.B, who do you recon that is?" He asked, quirking a brow.

"No idea, you've never found this before?" You asked.

"No, honestly i've only ever been up here one other time," He admitted, flipping through the rest of the pages, "There's not really anything too interesting written in here actually.."

"Ugh, I was hoping to find dirt on people or something." You only partially joked, laughing alongside him.

Shortly after, it fell silent again, eyes scanning over the rest of the room as a random cold chill struck through your entire body.

You weren't sure if it was due to the rooms creepy atmosphere, your nerves, or if it was just simply because of the temperature, Adrain didn't fail to notice it thought.

"You ok?" He asked, looking up from the book.

"Oh yeah, just kind of cold," You admitted, crossing your arms over your chest, "Guess I didn't think of bringing a jacket seeing as it's pretty warm in the rest of the castle."

"Yeah, Honestly I didn't think it'd be that cold in here, and I suppose the creepiness isn't really helping either yeah?" He chuckled as he began shrugging off his jacket, "My fault really, here."

You didn't even have time to protest before he laid the black, warm, leather winter coat over your shoulders, at a loss for words, it took you a second to even think,

"Oh, thank you but uhm," You muttered out awkwardly, "What about you?"

"I'll be fine," He smiled, "Really it's ok."

You smiled back at him, wondering how you were gonna explain all this to Pansy later.

Meanwhile, Slytherin common room, 25 minutes past curfew.

"Wait so, none of you have seen Y/n?" Pansy asked, sitting on the arm of the couch.

"I saw her earlier before I left to go find them," Blaise said, motioning towards Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyal, "We even talked for a bit, but when we all came back she was gone."

"Maybe she just snuck out, she does that all the time right? What's the big deal?" Malfoy scoffed, picking up a little box off of one of the tables, "Is this any of yours?" He asked.

"Do not steal that." Pansy sighed, rubbing her head.

That's when heavy footsteps could be heard coming down from the boys dorms, interrupting any sentence that was about to be said,

"What are you all doing up?" Asked Marcus Flint.

"Waiting for Y/n to get back from wherever she is." Pansy answered simply, honestly annoyed with the whole situation.

"That's not what i'm doing!" Malfoy said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Oh don't worry Malfoy, we know." Pansy scoffed, chuckling to herself slightly.

"Ohhh that one girl? Yeah I think she snuck out with Adrian or something earlier, I heard them talking," He said, making his way over to the group, "They'll probably be back soon."

He grabbed a ring off of the table,

"Stupid fucking Adrian, always leaving his shit laying around." Marcus added as another boy came down from the dorms.

"Marcus, you've got to see this!" The boy said, holding up a piece of parchment.

Marcus made his way over to the boy,

"Wait, who did y/n sneak out with?" Goyal asked, oddly curious.

"Adrian you idiot, you know him." Malfoy scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah aren't you guys like, kinda close?" Pansy asked.

"Yeah, right, I think I ate wayyy too much." Goyal said, much quieter this time.

"Yeah probably," Malfoy said suspiciously, opening the little box, "I found these two heading back from the great hall."

Pansy hummed curiously, taking in Crabbe and Goyals unusual state and behavior.

They were being weirdly quiet.

Something was definitely up.

Hogwarts first floor, 36 minutes past curfew.

"That was close!" Adrian sighed, catching his breath.

"Who even was that?!" You asked, looking around the corner to make sure no one followed the two of you.

Once you were finished looking around in the classroom you both had decided on making your way up to the third floor, only to be stopped by some teacher yelling at the two of you from behind, so you both started running,

And that's what led you here, surprisingly close to the common room.

"We should just probably head back now honestly, and I don't think anyone followed us so-"

Right as he was finishing his sentence there was loud footsteps coming from behind you, followed by the same voice yelling out, "I know you two are down here! It's half an hour past curfew!"

You looked at Adrian, slightly panicked. Not sure or what to do next,

He looked behind you down into the hallway, and before even thinking twice he quickly grabbed your hand and began running with you further down the hall in the opposite direction.

Why'd you always get yourself into these situations?

"Wait! The common room isn't this way!" You protested as he looked back at you.

"Yes it-"

"No no, we're close to the courtyard, we've gotta take this hallway," You said, quickly pointing to your left.

He nodded, just deciding to take you word for it before he began running with you again, "I can't believe a first year knows the school better than me."

At that, you began laughing.

"Me neither honestly, now i'm gonna have to help you find your classes." You joked, referring back to the time he helped you and Pansy find potions.

And at that, he began laughing too.

"I hear you, stop running!" The voice yelled, only causing you two to run even faster.

After a couple more sharp turns and the unavoidable very steep staircase down to the dungeons you had finally made it back to the common room, quickly rushing inside as he let go of your hand.

"That was so close!" You chuckled, looking back at him as he walked in after you, shutting the door as quietly as possible.

"I know, I thought we were going to get caught for sure." He said, completely out of breath as you two fully made your way in.

"So you were sneaking out!" Pansy said, rushing over to you, playfully punching you in your arm, "Why didn't you tell me?!"

You were caught by surprise at the amount of people that were now downstairs, all eyes on you and Adrian as you felt your face heat up.

"It was last minute, and I knew you were studying so."  You chuckled, looking at Adrian as he softly smiled.

Looking around some more as you fully walked in, you noticed Blaise, Crabbe, Goyal and Malfoy all standing over in the corner of the room talking, and whatever they were talking about had to be serious, you could see it on Blaise's face.

"Yo, Adrain," Marcus said, catching his friends attention as well as yours as he made his way over to you three, he then held out a fairly simple silver ring, "Oh shit, i've been looking all over for that." The boy responded, taking it from his friend and slipping it on his middle finger.

"Lucky someone didn't steal it," Marcus chuckled, "Im going up by the way, you coming?"

"Uh yeah," He said before directing his attention back towards you, "Goodnight, I had fun." He said softly, leaning down to your level.

This earned some stares from the other students in the common room, and unbeknownst to you, Malfoy was one of those students.

You nodded, smiling up at him, "Night" You said, but right as he was about to go up the stairs you remembered, "Oh uhm wait, Adrian!" You added, gaining his attention again as you walked back over towards him, beginning to shrug his jacket off in the process, "Here, I almost forgot."

"Oh, no it's fine, just uh, keep it. Incase we ever go up there again?" He shrugged.

"Oh, uhm are you sure?" You asked, sliding your arm back into the warm material.

"Yeah, don't worry about it," He said, "See you tomorrow." He added, smiling at you one last time before making his way up to the dorms for the night.

You could practically feel Pansy smirking at you, and right as you were about to turn around,

"Potter," You heard Malfoy call over.

And as you directed your attention over to that side of the room, you saw Crabbe and Goyal having what looked to be, an argument with Blaise now. And as you locked eyes with Malfoy you noticed that they held this sort of intensity in them that you've never seen prior to that. It made you sort of nervous in a way.

Pulling you out of your thoughts, he motioned you over with a simple head tilt,

"This can't be good.." You mumbled over to Pansy before making your way over, her following close behind.

"You guys are lying, come on we're not stupid." Blaise scoffed.

"We aren't lying! We swear, that wasn't us!" Goyal said, defending himself as well as Crabbe.

"What's happening?" You asked, completely oblivious to what had happened while you were gone.

"These two idiots are trying to tell us that someone made a polyjuice potion to look like them, came in here, spied on us, then left!" Blaise said, obviously still heated from the whole situation.

"Wait what?!" You asked, completely shocked, "Who would do that?"

"Oh i'll tell you who." Malfoy then budded in, practically staring you down at this point.

You knew what he was insinuating,

"You think it was Harry?" You asked, tone laced in annoyance, looking up to meet his gaze yet again.

"Yeah I do." He replied, same exact tone in his voice.

"Draco come on, let it go mate, there's no way he could brew a Polyjuice potion that easily. That would mean he'd been planning this for months!" Blaise said, raising his voice now.

During your whole time at Hogwarts you had never seen Blaise this worked up, the situation must've been bad, but then why was he taking your brothers side?

"So what? Crabbe and Goyal are here one minute, they leave, and come back not even five minutes later not remembering a damn thing any of us talked about?!" Malfoy retorted.

"Can someone just explain the whole situation instead of just arguing please?!" You said, interrupting the scene that was steadily and had been steadily unfolding for the past 10 or so minutes.

"Oh i'll tell you exactly what happened," Malfoy spat, stepping even closer to you, "Your brother and his stupid friend Weasley brewed Polyjuice potion to look like Crabbe and Goyal then came in here to spy on us, and probably you too but hey at least he didn't get that right? Because you were too busy running off somewhere with Pucey."

"Running off?!" You asked, chuckling to yourself, "I was having fun it's not my fault! You're acting like I knew this would happen? Like I knew Harry would do this, which by the way how are you even so sure it was him?!"

"Well first off," He started, licking his teeth with a chuckle, "When I ran into the two, Goyal had glassss on, your brothers glasses. Made up some dumb excuse, said he needed them for reading." He scoffed, "Then when we all found out you snuck out with Pucey, he asked who he was, Goyal knows who Adrian is."

You froze, wanting nothing more but to be able to defend your brother, wanting to be able to snap back at Malfoy, but you couldn't, all of it was making complete sense in your head, but why would Harry do that? After you guys have been completely fine, you even hung out with him last week after class. Was he planning it this the whole time behind your back?

Pansy must've noticed because her grabbing the sleeve of your borrowed jacket you wore, pulling you back away from Malfoy snapped you out of your thoughts.

"Ok that enough, you could've explained it without being an asshole." She scoffed, giving Malfoy a dirty look.

"Yeah mate..I mean-" Blaise began saying.

"Do you really think it was him?" You asked suddenly, locking eyes with Malfoy yet again.

And as they stared back into yours this time you realized they looked less mean, less dark, almost as if he had realized he was being too harsh.

"Yeah, i'm sure of it." Malfoy said, looking over at Blaise, Crabbe, and Goyal.

"Goyal, Crabbe. That wasn't you two? You swear?" You asked.

"No, it wasn't us." Goyal said as Crabbe nodded along.

You sighed, mentally cursing your brother before speaking,

"Then that's it, it was him. It had to be, I just don't know why."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 181 54
๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐ž๏ฟฝ...
9.4K 922 30
เผ„๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ.เผ„*เณƒโ‹…ยฐโœง ยฉ -angeliqslytherxn, 2020. may or may not be rewriting this story.
50.6K 519 134
โ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ '๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'โž *not related to any of my previous hp instagram*
5.6K 150 19
(๐ฒ/๐ง) ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๏ฟฝ...