An Alpha's Bite

De FairytaleMushrooms

"Look dude, I get that you probably have some emotional problems, and you have taken to random strangers to f... Mais

An Alphas Bite
Prologue || Growls And Bites
Chapter 1 || Shit
Chapter 2 || Bleepidy bleep bleep bleep
Chapter 3 || Dark eyes
Chapter 4 || Damn my brain damn it!
Chapter 5 || Rodents
Chapter 6 || Trapped in the arms of Albert Fish creepy I know.
Chapter 7 || I was going to kill him
Chapter 8 || Was I in some sort of freakish cult?
Chapter 9 || Really want me to move?
Chapter 10 || What was with the butt clutch?
Chapter 11 || Jess to my Rory
Chapter 12 || Could've at least made it a dodge
Chapter 13 || Crazed eyes
Chapter 14 || Burro
Chapter 15 || Tattered and bloody
Chapter 16 || Boob itch
Chapter 17 || Stefan Salvatore stare
Chapter 18 || The Gods above
Chapter 19 || He still smelt like dead pig
Chapter 20 || Like butter on popcorn
Chapter 21 || Take Me Home
Chapter 22 || Let me go
Chapter 23 || Want to go for coffee?
Chapter 25 || Redemption
Chapter 26 || It was worth it
Chapter 27 || Nerve Wracking
Chapter 28 || Falling snow
Chapter 29 || Not in a mushy mood?
Chapter 30 || Stuck in the snow
Chapter 31 || share body heat
Chapter 32 || Puke
Chapter 33 || Another way
Chapter 34 || Stronger
Chapter 35 || Not You
Chapter 36 || I Love You
Chapter 37 || Noel
Chapter 38 || Sorry
Chapter 39 || Glass
Chapter 40 || You know what you need to do

Chapter 24 || What soup do you want?

48.8K 2K 354
De FairytaleMushrooms

Check out my new book! ^

Vote and comment from if you like this chapter!

Chapter 24 || What soup do you want?

"What do you think of the Tim Horton's Christmas cup?" Tyler asked as he regarded the the coffee in his hand. "Personally I think they went the wrong direction with this thing. I liked the old one better."

"I think the new ones look cool, we had the old ones for a couple of years now anyways," I replied. Sticking my key into the lock and letting the apartment door swing open.

"Older is better though," Tyler replied, shrugging off his coat.

"Well..."

"Okay in some instances it isn't. I mean having sex with an old person would suck." he conceded.

"Not exactly what I was thinking of, but hey. Whatever floats your boat." I said, rolling my eyes.

I heard a snort resound from the kitchen. Indicating that no actual reply was coming my way.

I let out a sigh as i threw my jacked onto the back of the couch, dropping the shopping bags onto the coffee table.

"So what shall it be? Comedy or action?" My brother asked as he entered the room.

I looked over at the clock.

9:59

I wanted to go to bed. I really did. But I knew the moment my head hit the pillow I wouldn't be able to fall asleep.

This thing was going to kill me.

I looked back at the clock.

10:00

"Comedy." I said while grabbing the blanket lying on the back of the couch.

"How i met your mother it is."

|><|

I woke up with a start.

Looking over at the clock. 10:14 a.m.

Saliva running out of my mouth and a runny nose was not something I considered pleasant thing to wake up to.

Shirtless Francisco Lachowski, yes. Running nose, no.

Sitting up I rubbed a muscle the crook in my neck, sleeping on a couch did not make for a comfortable body.

A slight pound had taken residence and my eyes squinted as the morning light shone in.

I grabbed a Kleenex from the coffee table and straightened up.

"Hey Sarah," Tyler said as he walked into the room.

"Ever heard the saying 'if you love someone, let them sleep'?" I asked in a croaky voice.

He tilted his head in consideration "Hmm, I don't recall. Anyways, are you packed?" he asked.

"Packed?" I asked.

"Yeah... we're going home today... You know for Christmas." he said slowly.

I let out a cough. "I don't remember you ever informing me of this, brother."

"Actually I did, five times, you've just been out of it since you've gotten back. Don't blame it on me if your memory isn't what it used to be." He said, laughing.

"Can you not see I look and feel like crap? Dimwit." I asked.

"Sarah, you always look like crap." Tyler responded with a snicker.

I stared at him.

He threw his hands up in surrender "Okay, okay. Don't get your panties in a twist. Just get packed."

"Tyler, I'm not going home. Not like this." I told him.

"Sarah, i get you have been having this pity party and all, but you can't avoid family! I'm not letting you do that." Tyler said, raising his voice.

"I feel like Christian Grey is pounding into my brain. I seriously don't want to be surrounded by my five loud, obnoxious, and rambunctious siblings. You know how that is going to turn out? Me being cranky. There isn't a lot of room in our house and I don't want to share a room with Emily. Let me recover today. And tomorrow I will make it down into town." I said, sighing as I laid my head back down onto the couch cushions.

"Whatever. Do what you want," Tyler said with a huff.

I heard as he grabbed numerous things around the house. Getting some last minute packing done before he headed out the door. Once he was finally finished he came over to where I was lying on the couch.

"I'm heading out. Be careful when you drive down, there is a storm coming in tonight and the roads are sure to be slippery tomorrow."

"Okay," I croaked out.

"See ya. " He said, throwing his bag over his shoulder and heading towards the door.

"Bye."

I heard Tyler let himself out when my phone started blowing up on the coffee table.

Sighing I picked it up, too tired to look at the number on the screen.

"What kind of soup do you like?" I heard a deep voice ask on the other end.

"What?" I croaked out.

"What kind of soup do you like?" he asked again.

"Noah?"

"Yes. Now what kind of soup do you like?" he asked a third time.

"Ummm."

"Sarah, I'm next in line, can you hurry it up?" He asked.

"Where are you?"

"Tim Horton's, what soup do you want?"

"Uhhh, is there chicken noodle?" i asked.

"Yeah."

"Ill take that."

"Great." he replied.

"May I ask why you are buying me soup?"

"No."

And then he hung up on me.

Bitch.

|><|

When the doorbell rang I knew exactly who was on the other side.

It was kind of obvious.

Sighing I dragged my butt off the couch, and started walking towards the door. My headache growing stronger with each step I took.

When I reached the door I yelled, well more liked croaked. "What the hell do you want?"

"I brought your soup." Was his stupid ass response.

"Leave it in front of my door. I'll get it once you leave."

"No."

Cursing, I opened the door, swinging it open to find Noah standing with coffee in the one hand, and a bag of food in the other.

"Peace offerings." he said.

I snorted.

I really needed to stop doing that, it was kind of hard though, especially when you are constantly surrounded by dumbness.

I turned around and walked back into my apartment and flopped back onto the couch.

Why i let him in baffles me. Oh right, I really wanted that soup.

"So any specific reason why you are here?" I asked, grabbing the remote of the coffee table, starting to flip through the channels.

"You were sick, I came to take care of you."

|| AUTHORS NOTE ||

As promised! Here is the update :D Hope y'all liked that little short story earlier ;) So what do y'all think? This chapter good? Sorry it took me so long to update. I have been super stressed lately. i got a ton of homework for march break, and i was on vaca for half of it, then i got sick. And well this march break has not been ideal :/

Anyways! If you liked I woud appreciate if you would vote! and comment... comments would be great! I love hearing from you guys :D

GOALS

Votes: 350

Comments: 100

These are not manditory, they are merely a way for me to update sooner ;)

Follow me on INSTAGRAM and TWITTER! (I follow back :D

Instagram: @annabezoo

Twitter: @AnnaBezoo

God Bless,

Anna.

P.S. How was you guys-es march breaks?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

376K 14.4K 38
Then a boy steps out from the crowd, standing between me and the office. He looks to be the same age as me and has startling golden hair hanging limp...
1.3K 41 17
(IF YOU DON'T READ ALREADY DONE FIRST IT WILL GIVE AWAY ALOT OF SPOILERS, THIS IS A WARNING) My mate is what we call special. Actually that's an unde...
778K 17.9K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...
53.8K 2.1K 37
COMPLETED "Hello.... Can you hear me I'm Calling from "Shut up Kim it's the middle of the night!" Oh it looks like I've woke up the sleeping beaut...