Tsukishima x reader /☽/☆/ "I...

By Imjustherehi

Tsukishima x reader TW : Mentions of death, swearing, sexual themes ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── The mother of... More

pls read : a/n and trigger warnings
*:・゚✧ Y/n Sugawara *:・゚✧
*:・゚✧ Kei Tsukishima *:・゚✧
The Hearts of Hopeful Teenagers
☽ Prologue ☆
Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Y/n
Mothers and their children
Duos and their Disputes
Duos and their Team
Meeting Seijoh
Cats and Cafes and a boy and a girl
What Stars do to People
Cats and Crows
What Sunsets do to People
Interhigh Tourney
The Push to Improve
Teams and their Sleepovers
Parents and Anniversaries
Nice to meet you Ya-chan!
Tokyo! : The begging of evolution.
Tokyo! : Meat meat dinner, meaty meat dinner!
Fireworks and the people you share them with.
Spring High Prelims
Y/n, Tsukishima, Traffic
Crows and Eagles : Fight to Win
Projects and Hands
Sweet Boy/Lover Boy - Tsukishima Kei
Confessions that happen on holidays
That Good Old Fashioned Teenage Kind of Awkward
Spring.
''I'll Say it First''
That Good Old Fashion Romance Movie Montage
*:・゚✧ Y/n Sugawara *:・゚✧
*:・゚✧ Kei Tsukishima *:・゚✧
A Saturday in a Crappy Studio Apartment in Sendai
That Good Old Fashion Romance Movie Montage (Reprise)
Simplicity
☆/Epilogue/☽
Thank you!

"I'll say 'it' first." (Reprise)

333 11 5
By Imjustherehi

I love a good wedding. There will be one more chapter after this one.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

June 22

Y/n POV

27 

"You look so pretty Little Sister." Don't cry, don't cry, don't cryyyyyyy.

"Thanks Kou." I say softly as I link my arm in his. I fidget with the (fav/flower) bouquet in my hands. I make some last adjustments to my dress, flattening out any creases in the skirt.

"Are you nervous?" He asks and I nod.

"Of course I am." I laugh quietly. "I love Kei so much and I just want everything to be perfect." I say and Koushi laughs.

"You're gonna be fine." He eases and I nod.

Since Dad can't walk me down the aisle, Koushi is. Kei's wedding party consists of Akiteru as his best man and Tanaka and Tadashi as his groomsmen. My wedding party consists of Ya-chan, as my Maid of honour, then Kiyoko and Saeko as my bridesmaids.

"Koushi."

"Hmm?"

"Thank you so much for everything. Everything - everything. When Dad died you shouldered so much responsibility for the time period when Mom couldn't do much. I never thanked you. I owe you so much. I love you so much." I whisper as I hear the music start playing in the hall. Kei and the other's are walking down the aisle right now.

Koushi turns to me and starts crying.

"You don't owe me anything. Just because you are gonna be married doesn't mean I won't stop treating you the way I did before. You're my little sister, I want to protect you. I love you so much." He says and kisses my temple.

"Shit my make up's gonna run." I panic.

"Don't worry. I asked Miwa to make sure its' water proof." Kou says and I relax. "It's time to walk. Are you ready?" Koushi asks and I smile in an edited way.

"Mhm. I've been for so long." I say.

(Insert song) starts playing and Koushi and I walk down the aisle.

Don't fall. Don't fall. Don't fall.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

June 22

Tsukishima POV

27

"Shit he's already crying." Tanaka, my now brother in law since 2 years ago, whispers to Tadashi and Akiteru as I sniffle. 

Y/n Sugawara.

The most beautiful person I've seen. She walks a little nervously as Koushi speaks to her in a hushed tone. Words that are only meant for brother and sister. Her face contrasts her nervous walk as she looks at me. A smile so big and wide and enticing. She looks at me and giggles at my tears.

'Crying already?' she mouths and I roll my eyes playfully. Her dress falling to the floor in a pretty way, her delicate hands wrapped around flowers.

She and her brother reach the front of the hall. Are eyes locked on each other and she does an exited silent squeal as she gets a closer look at me.

Koushi lets go of her arm, his eyes are red from crying. He looks at his sister and kisses her cheek before telling her one last thing, which struck a cord in Y/n as she gives him a smile through her tears and mouths words of gratitude. Koushi turns to me and shakes my hand firmly before pulling me into a hug.

"Be more than good to my little sister. Okay? I'm trusting you." He says and I nod.

"Of course. I swear I will." And with that Koushi sits down.

Y/n grabs my hands and smirks at me.

"Mr. Tsukishima Kei. Crying already? We've barely started yet." She jokes as she brings one of her thumbs to my face and wipes away dramatically and everyone laughs.

We opted for a small wedding with just family and friends. So no mikes were needed.

Asahi is officiating the wedding per Y/n's request. She said he looks like Jesus and because we are not getting married in Church he is the closest thing we can get.

Asahi does a little introduction before the vows start.

"The rings." Asahi asks.

Ya-chan hands Y/n mine and Akiteru gives Y/n's to me.

"Before we start the vows, I know you two prepared something to say." Asahi says and we both nod.

Y/n clears her throat. Her eyes meeting mine in a soft gaze.

"I'll say it first. I'll say it first forever if you want me too because I don't mind that you're not the best at words." She starts off.

"Kei. I never believed in love at first sight. It seemed too perfect to be real. When we met in high school I remember thinking 'this pretty boy ass whole took the window seat.'" She jokes and everyone giggles. "It took me a while to realize that I liked you from the very beginning. Sweet boy - Tsukishima Kei. Oh! Before I forget. Mr and Mrs. Tsukishima, I know you told me to call you Mom and Dad but it'll be confusing while my Mom's here." She laughs turning to my parents in the seats.

"I just wanted to thank you for making such an amazing son. You two really raised a sweet one." Y/n says and my parents nod.

"Anyway. Ever since we were in high school you were so sweet. While you weren't good with words, you did little things. Like making sure you were on the side of the sidewalk closest to incoming traffic for my safety. Showing my constellations. Taking me home. Comforting me. Listening to me. When I picture my perfect life. I can't picture it without you. We don't need anything big. This is enough for me." She smiles at me.

"I promise I will be with you when you are happy, when you are sad. I promise to be there for you when you need me. I promise to love you forever and ever and whatever forever comes after that. I love you Kei." She whispers to me and I sniffle.

"You say it first. You say it first as long as you want. I'll listen first and I'll listen to you as long as you want me too." I start.

"I'm gonna keep this short." I say shyly.

"Y/n. Ever since high school I knew I loved you. I wanted and still do, to take all of your pain and suffering and place it in a box and hide it far underground so you'll never be sad again. To give you everything the world had to offer. Y/n. We don't need anything fancy. We don't need to live in a big home and be rich and go on yearly get aways. We just need each other. We don't have to be the most picture perfect couple. We can be normal and simple and domestic. We don't have to be special people. We can just be special to each other." I say and Y/n nods along with my words. Her hands holding mine tightly.

"I wish I could give you everything you've ever wanted, but I can't. But I promise I'll try and try to everyday of my life. I want to make you feel happy and loved and comfortable and more because  that's how I feel when I look at you. Every time I look at you I love you more" I finish off.

"Do you, Sugawara Y/n. Take Tsukishima Kei to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and to hold, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, for as long as you both shall live?" Asahi asks and Y/n nods.

"I do." She says softly, her gaze never leaving mine. She slips my ring on.

"Do you, Tsukishima Kei. Take Sugawara Y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love and to hold, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, for as long as you both shall live?" Asahi asks and I smile.

"I do." I say and Y/n smiles wider. I slip her ring onto her small hands, her nails freshly painted.

"You may kiss." Asahi says and Y/n smiles excitedly as she latches onto my shoulder and pulling me in to a sweet kiss. Her soft lips touching mine as cheers run through the hall. I grab her face in my hands and we smile against each other.

"I now announce Mr. and Mrs. Tsukishima!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

June 22

Y/n POV

27

"Just because you call me Dad I don't want you to forget  that you can always think of me as a father. I know I can't replace your own but you are a part of our family and have been for the past years." Mr. Tsukishima says and my eyes widen as we slow dance.

"I-I'd be honoured! You don't know how much to me." I smile wide as Mr. Tsukishima pats my head.

"You're an amazing woman Y/n. My son is lucky to have gotten you." He says and I smile at the compliment. Deciding to accept it rather than reject the statement.

"Thank you... Dad." I grin. "You raised a very amazing son." I say. We continue dancing for a bit until my Mom pops up.

"May I steal my daughter for a moment?" Mom gestures dramatically with a bow as Mr. Tsukishima and I both laugh with a nod. Mom takes Mr. Tsukishima's place and starts dancing with me. Her hands on my waist and mine on her shoulders as we sway side to side.

Mom looks at me softly. Her hand moving to touch my cheek before bringing it back down to my waist.

"Your Dad would be so so proud of you my Love. Y/n Sugawara-Tsukishima, a successful grown woman." Mom says as my eyes tear up. "Your Dad always told me how he was so scared that the day would come when he wouldn't be 'the most important man in your life' when you were little." Mom explains.

"Your Dad dreamed of having a baby girl and he was over joyed when we had you. More so because Koushi was around to also looked after you." Mom says and she wipes my eyes.

"Your Dad loved you so much Y/n. He'd be so happy for you. Where ever he is. I know he's proud of you. I'm proud of you." Mom finishes and I am quick to wrap my arms around her.

"Thank you for everything Mom. I love you so much." I weep and Mom chuckles.

"I love you so much to my Dear."

We dance a bit before Coach asks me to dance. 

"I always knew you and Tsukishima would end up together eventually." Coach says proudly and I laugh.

"Trust me Coach. As we entered second year you were the most exited about our relationship." I comment and Coach grows a defensive face.

"I was not!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

June 22

Tsukishima POV

27

"You take good care of N/n-chan okay Tsukishima." Yachi scolds as we dance, which is a little hard due to our height difference. So my hands rest on her shoulders while her's rest on my ribs.

"Don't worry Yachi. I promise you I will do my best." I say and Yachi smiles proudly.

"Good." I say as we move to a table. I sit beside Yachi, Hinata, Kageyama and Tadashi. My eyes and on Y/n as she slow dances with Coach while the pair both laugh as Coach twirls Y/n around.

"Hey Tsukki you chose a really good person to spend the rest of your life with. I'm really happy for you. Y-you're my best friend and seeing you so happy makes me so happy and just - IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" Tadashi weeps and I laugh.

"Thank you Tadashi. That means a lot to me." I say and everyone sniffles at the sudden sap.

"I never thought happy and bubbly would end up with you Tsukishima. The most apathetic guy in the room." Kageyama smirks and I frown.

"Yeah whatever." I sigh.

Y/n Sugawara-Tsukishima. My wife. My wife. Shit. I still can't believe how I got her to choose me.

Kuroo and Bokuto walk up to me and talk my ear off about treating a woman right soon after before my Mom drags me to the dance floor.

"I'm very proud of you. Choosing such an incredible woman to be your wife. Treating her so well and being a kind man." Mom says and I smile.

"It's because of you." I state and Mom smirks.

"Sweetie. I know it's because of me."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

June 22

Tsukishima POV

27

The final dance before Y/n and I leave come on. It's a slow song. I hold her body close to mine as we sway side to side.

"What is the first thing we are going to do on the honeymoon Mr. Tsukishima Kei?" Y/n teases as we dance.

"You know what we are going to do Mrs. Tsukishima Y/n." I say and Y/n giggles.

"I know I'm so exited." She says and I smile.

"I love you so much." I say to my wife. My wife.

"I love you so much too." I'm her husband. Her husband.

I never thought I could be so happy. So in love with someone as much as I am with her.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Written August 16, 2021

Released August 16, 2021 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 1.8K 20
"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆." "𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋, 𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐑...
139K 3.4K 43
| | 38 chapters and 1 epilogue and 4 a/n | | ⚠️You don't have to vote⚠️ every comment makes me happy🤗 and I read all of them and try to reply to the...
421 26 8
Everyone has one life that they need to keep safe. Once that heart stops, you're dead for good.. Hinata's strange behavior started to worry the team...
95.8K 3K 57
Moving to Miyagi to live with her sister Kiyoko, it was the second time she made a decision that pulled her away from the future that her reputation...