The First Lie (Pregame SaiOum...

By BobaTeaTaU

Kokichi Ouma is a shy boy. He doesn't consider himself to have any friends and he gets bullied whenever bulli... More

Don't Think
I like your hair...
Friends?..
A simple "hi" can ruin your day
Not a chapter :)
Shuichi's plan
Self promo
The Car Trip
A/N
Important information

Self promotion again

219 4 2
By BobaTeaTaU

Okay  I just wanted to say that I just started a pregame Danganronpa V3 chatific that I genuinely like writing so uh, check it out. I'll be thinking about the situation with this fanfic and my other fanfic but for now, pregame chatfic it is. And yes it contains saiouma, not toxic tho. I think it's pretty cute hehe. I'm updating it regularly. It's called Pregame Danganronpa V3 chatfic, creative amirite?

That's it, love ya babes! I'll figure out what to do with this fanfic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
311K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
235K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...