Tsukishima x reader /☽/☆/ "I...

By Imjustherehi

Tsukishima x reader TW : Mentions of death, swearing, sexual themes ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── The mother of... More

pls read : a/n and trigger warnings
*:・゚✧ Y/n Sugawara *:・゚✧
*:・゚✧ Kei Tsukishima *:・゚✧
The Hearts of Hopeful Teenagers
☽ Prologue ☆
Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Y/n
Mothers and their children
Duos and their Disputes
Duos and their Team
Meeting Seijoh
Cats and Cafes and a boy and a girl
What Stars do to People
Cats and Crows
What Sunsets do to People
Interhigh Tourney
The Push to Improve
Teams and their Sleepovers
Parents and Anniversaries
Nice to meet you Ya-chan!
Tokyo! : The begging of evolution.
Tokyo! : Meat meat dinner, meaty meat dinner!
Fireworks and the people you share them with.
Spring High Prelims
Y/n, Tsukishima, Traffic
Crows and Eagles : Fight to Win
Projects and Hands
Sweet Boy/Lover Boy - Tsukishima Kei
Confessions that happen on holidays
Spring.
''I'll Say it First''
That Good Old Fashion Romance Movie Montage
*:・゚✧ Y/n Sugawara *:・゚✧
*:・゚✧ Kei Tsukishima *:・゚✧
A Saturday in a Crappy Studio Apartment in Sendai
That Good Old Fashion Romance Movie Montage (Reprise)
Simplicity
"I'll say 'it' first." (Reprise)
☆/Epilogue/☽
Thank you!

That Good Old Fashioned Teenage Kind of Awkward

429 15 1
By Imjustherehi

Keep in mind that Y/n is a teenager and they make mistakes. She's scared that she'll ruin things with Tsukki.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Y/n POV

January 7

"As you can see from the novel. Because of Norio's cowardly actions, or as in Mr. Sazaki' terms a little bitch, not a little wuss." Mr. Sato says.

Oh how fitting. Talking about this Norio guy's cowardice the day we come back to class from the holiday break. The same holiday brake where my crush confess but I said no because in Mr. Sazaki's terms, a little bitch, not a little wuss.

Tadashi has obviously noticed or pieced it together, or Tsukishima told him because he's been looking between us for the past half hour.

"Okay. And with that, we'll have a 30 minute work period before you guys have Mathematics. Take this time to go over some notes." Mr. Sato says, and the class lets out a relieved sigh. Sato leaves the class, stacks of paper in hand.

Tadashi keeps glancing between us and groans.

"Are you two mad at each other?" He asks as he puts hands on his neck.

"What no. Are you dumb?"

"Of course we're not angry with each other." I say at the same time as Tsukishima makes his comment.

Tadashi lets out a bigger groan.

"You haven't even spoken to each other! You usually talk about anything right before school but all you said was hi and walked off with other people! Plus! You guys didn't even hang out after Asahi's get together even though you two said you would. What's wrong?" Tadashi finishes and I sigh before looking to the side.

"I don't think it's right for me to be the one to say it." I sigh as I play with my work sheet.

"Tsukki?" Tadashi turns to his best friend.

"I asked her if I could be her boyfriend." Tsukishima says and Tadashi's eyes widen before nodding.

"So you are mad at each other?" Tadashi concludes but Tsukishima and I are quick to say no.

"Why would I be mad at her for saying no? I can't be mad at her." Tsukishima says and I sigh, relieved at the sureness of his voice.

"Yeah. I can't be mad at Tsukishima for expressing himself." I say and Tadashi sighs in relief.

"Good. So you two aren't in a fight." He says.

Did Tadashi know Tsukishima has feelings for me? I guess he would. Tadashi and Tsukishima are best friends after all.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Tsuskihima  POV

January 7

I'm not mad at Y/n for rejecting me. With her, I don't think I could ever be. I gave her a yes or no question and she chose no. I don't own her, she doesn't owe me shit but still. It hurts to see the girl you like so much try and pretend everything's fine. She's a little awkward right now. But I am too.

All the first years in the club have decided to get some snacks from this cafe near Coach's store. Kageyama and I also have to pick up things for a training Camp we've been invited to. After the weeks for the training Camp, it's off to Tokyo for the finals.

The only people who know about Y/n and I are Yachi, Kageyama and Tadashi. I told Kageyama and Tadashi the day it happened and Y/n did the same to Yachi. Yeah we left Hinata out but he would keep bugging us about it. At least with the people who know, we know we would keep their mouths shut.

Once we get to the cafe we take off our coats and sit in a booth seat by the window.

I'm sitting by the window next to Tadashi who's next to Hinata while Yachi sits in front of me, Y/n in the middle and Kageyama in front of Hinata.

"So, you and Tsukishima haven't been talking much Y/n. What's up with that? You two usually talk all the time." Hinata says and Y/n and I both sigh.

"Nothing's wrong. Anyway! I'm cool to order. Everyone's cool to order? Cool. Hinata why don't you go help me choose something off the menu?" Y/n says. Moving out of the booth with Hinata trailing behind her as they line up to grab some food for us.

I let out a groan and slump over the table.

"Okay, so what actually happened? You never told Tadashi and I." Kageyama asks and Yachi nods.

"I thought Y/n told you?" Tadashi says but Yachi  shakes her head. 

"She just kinda gave me a look." Yachi states as she puts a finger to her chin. "I kinda put two and two together and have a pretty good idea of what happened." 

"Well. I confessed my feelings for her. She didn't reciprocate." I say shortly. Yachi gives me a confused look. Really confused.

"What's wrong Yachi?" I ask but Yachi shakes her head quickly.

"I just." She pauses before giving me an odd look. "Thoght she really liked you." Yachi finishes but I shrug my shoulders.

"Are you okay?" Kageyama and Tadashi asks and I nod.

"I can't hold it against her. I could never do that to her." I say and the three at the table nod.

Y/n and Hinata come back with a bowl of different pastries, boba for us all and napkins.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Y/n POV

January 7

When I get home, Mom's at work. But what really surprised me is seeing Koushi and Tanaka sitting on the counter tops of the kitchen with cans of whipped cream out, along with ice cream, and an assortment of toppings. They're eating out of the ice cream tubs.

"Hey sis." Koushi says before shoving whipped cream in his mouth and Tanaka tossing in a cherry in my brother's mouth onto of the whipped cream that's pooling out of it..

"H-hey you two. What's going on in here?"

"Boy troubles." Koushi sighs.

"Girl troubles." Tanaka grumbles.

"You and me both. Boy troubles." I groan as I slump my bag off and throw it on the floor, kicking off my shoes and sitting beside them on the kitchen counter and shoving a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth.

"Why do you have boy troubles with Tsukishima?" Koushi asks.

"Yeah what's going on with you two?" Tanaka says.

"H-how do you know that I like him!?" I panic before my brother and his friend give me a 'really' look.

"You two make it so obvious that you like each other. The only people who weren't picking up on it is you two." Koushi says and I sigh.

"Well. You're right." I say.

"So what's the issue. If you two both like each other?" Tanaka says as I lean my head on my brother's shoulder.

"He confessed the day Asahi had his get together. I said no." I say and both boys turn to me, confusion etched onto their faces.

"Why?" They both say.

"Well, Mom said that firsts don't last for the most part, and she's right. I just...I really like Tsukishima so why would I want it to not last. He's different. Tsukishima's just special to me." I say softly. "And we both said we would be cool so now it's just awkward." I finish.

"That's some deep shit." Tanaka says and I laugh.

"Tell me about it." I take a deep breath. "Whats the troubles that has gotten you two eating like this." I ask, taking Koushi's spoon and eating my own ice cream.

"I don't know how to confess to Kiyoko and get her to say yes." 

"Daichi's as dumb as a rock and won't pick up on any of my hints."

"Oh girl troubles."

"Boy troubles."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Written August 3, 2021

Released August 16, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 448 40
Remember, there's always more after the end. Ever since you insisted on paying back a specific dark-haired boy for taking his milkshake (even though...
427 26 8
Everyone has one life that they need to keep safe. Once that heart stops, you're dead for good.. Hinata's strange behavior started to worry the team...
139K 3.4K 43
| | 38 chapters and 1 epilogue and 4 a/n | | ⚠️You don't have to vote⚠️ every comment makes me happy🤗 and I read all of them and try to reply to the...
6.1K 287 11
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚊𝚗�...