Tsukishima x reader /☽/☆/ "I...

By Imjustherehi

Tsukishima x reader TW : Mentions of death, swearing, sexual themes ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── The mother of... More

pls read : a/n and trigger warnings
*:・゚✧ Y/n Sugawara *:・゚✧
*:・゚✧ Kei Tsukishima *:・゚✧
The Hearts of Hopeful Teenagers
☽ Prologue ☆
Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Y/n
Mothers and their children
Duos and their Disputes
Duos and their Team
Meeting Seijoh
Cats and Cafes and a boy and a girl
What Stars do to People
Cats and Crows
What Sunsets do to People
Interhigh Tourney
The Push to Improve
Teams and their Sleepovers
Parents and Anniversaries
Nice to meet you Ya-chan!
Tokyo! : The begging of evolution.
Tokyo! : Meat meat dinner, meaty meat dinner!
Fireworks and the people you share them with.
Spring High Prelims
Y/n, Tsukishima, Traffic
Crows and Eagles : Fight to Win
Projects and Hands
Sweet Boy/Lover Boy - Tsukishima Kei
That Good Old Fashioned Teenage Kind of Awkward
Spring.
''I'll Say it First''
That Good Old Fashion Romance Movie Montage
*:・゚✧ Y/n Sugawara *:・゚✧
*:・゚✧ Kei Tsukishima *:・゚✧
A Saturday in a Crappy Studio Apartment in Sendai
That Good Old Fashion Romance Movie Montage (Reprise)
Simplicity
"I'll say 'it' first." (Reprise)
☆/Epilogue/☽
Thank you!

Confessions that happen on holidays

501 17 37
By Imjustherehi

THE KARASUNO FIRST YEARS ARE FRIENDS

enjoy the this chapter

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Y/n POV

December 23

I'm sitting on the couch, my knees to my chest while I sip on some hot chocolate Asahi made for us. His house is so nice. He lives with his Mom and Aunt and they are visiting their own friends before Christmas Eve so the team has the place to themselves. 

We sit in a circle. Some of us on couches and cushion chairs and some on the floor. Ya-chan sits beside me, along with Kiyoko on the small couch in between the matching love seat cushion chairs. Tsukishima, Kageyama, Hinata and Tadashi on the other side of the circle, also on the floor.

Tsukishima un wraps his gift from his Secret Santa and a scowl grows on his face. It's not angry, more confused if anything

"What's wrong?" Tanaka snickers and Tsukishima looks around at everyone in the living room.

"I really like the leather note books." Tsukishima says as he pulls it out from the gift bag. "But... Why?... Who got me a box of condoms?" He finishes pulling out a box of said condoms and tossing it in the middle of the circle.

"Does it say 'ridged for her pleasure' on it?" Noya laughs and Tsukishima nods.

"Happy sexy time - I mean holidays." Koushi snickers, obviously messing up his words on purpose and then we all start laughing.

"Thanks for the present Suga. But who exactly am I gonna be having sex with? I only turned 16 in September." Tsukishima sighs as Koushi throws the box of condoms back at him.

"Hey as an upper class men it is my job to make sure my junior is doing the deed in a safe way with consent." Koushi says waving his finger in the air. 

"What do you know about sex Suga. Aren't you a virgin. You just give off that vibe." Kiyoko shrugs her shoulders, taking a bite out of a slice of pizza that Asahi ordered.

"No I'm not...Fine I am. But still! All of us in this room are virgins too so you have no room to talk Kiyoko!"

Tadashi opens his gift and his ears turn pink.

"Hey Suga?" Tadashi starts off.

"Yeeeeesssss?" My big brother sings.

"Did you go gift shopping with anyone else?" Tadashi says and Kou shrugs his shoulders.

"Maybe I did. Why?"

"I got a new pair of sweat pants, I like them a lot, and. And a pack of r-ridged condoms too." Tadashi blushes.

Tanaka was the one who got it for him.

"Hey in Suga's words. 'The deed in the safe way with consent.'" Tanaka says proudly.

Kiyoko gets her gift and opens it and smiles once she sees it.

"It's the stationary I've been wanting." She smiles as she digs through the bag more, pulling out a card.

"Thank you Tsukishima." She smiles and the boy nods.

Tadashi ended up with Ya-chan and got her a new set of paint and then it was my turn.

"It's a stuffed BABY DUCK!" I smile and Dai-chan and I make eye contact.

"Happy holidays!"

"Awe thank you so much!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Tsukishima POV

December 23

Myself along with the other first years decided to go to Asahi's front yard and have a snowball fight. The second years are still eating while the third years said that they would be the one's to clean. Much to everyone's protest but they insisted, but everyone will join us once they finish.

That's a lie. They wanted to and dragged me with them. We stand in the snow, bundled up in our coats, scarfs, boot, hats and mitts to be prepared for all the snow we would get down our backs.

We got a little side tracked though. Hinata is currently debating a subject with the rest of us, who are completely against him.

"You saw! I took two slices of pizza and put them together and ate it. It's a sandwich!" Hinata cries and everyone groans.

"Think of it like this dumb ass. If that's your argument then I can put two pancakes together and call it one too, even if it's just slapping to things together." Kageyama groans and Hinata scowls.

"That's not the same thing!" Ginger defends.

"No its' not!" We all yell and his utter stupidity regarding this subject. "Look at this from my perspective guys." Hinata pleads.

And on cue, we all squat to make ourselves shorter, Y/n holds it for a while before she looks at Hinata's hurt and shocked face before she falls onto the snow and starts laughing.

"Guys." Hinata sighs.

Hinata turns to Yachi and his eyes widen.

"YACHI!" He whines. "I'm five inches taller than you! You're not even five feet! You're only 4'11!" Hinata laughs a bit and Yachi frowns.

"Awe. You're no fun!" She whines. She picks up snow from the ground and tosses it at Hinata's face.

 Never in these past few months since I've become friends with Yachi, would I believe she would initiate a snow ball fight. 

And that's when it starts. We all start tackling each other in the snow and shoving it down each others boots and necks and mouths. 

I turn to Y/n with a large ball of snow in both of my hands and the rest of the first years pause to look at us. Y/n gasps and gives me a face a fake hurt.

"Tsukishima Kei. After the kind words we've shared. After all of the laughter we've given to each other. This is really how you want it to end?" She fake cries as she throws her hands in the air.

A playful smile resting on her face as we stare each other down.

God. She really is beautiful.

"Life's not fair Y/n Sugawara." I laugh as I charge at her. Dropping the snow at her face. She gasps and wipes her face before jumping on my back and tackling me to the floor. Tadashi, Kageyama, Yachi and Hinata joining in on the Dog pile until the third years come out.

"You guys are covered in snow." Daichi sighs as the second years come take a look at us and start laughing.

"We got snow down some of our shirts!" Hinata remarks.

"Oh my- C'mon you six. Get in side." Kiyoko sighs and we all follow.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Tsukishima POV

December 23

Y/n ended up borrowing on of Asahi's sweaters cause her's was sopping wet with melted snow. Tadashi did too. The rest of us brought our own sweaters that we can jest be topless underneath.

It's around eight in the evening and everyone's doing their own things.

Yachi and Y/n are looking at some things and Yachi's phone before Y/n gets a nervous look on her face before Yachi starts giggling at her and Y/n covering her face, clearly embarrassed from something Yachi said.

Cute.

"Are you gonna stop staring at her Tsukishima?" Kageyama asks. I feel my ears turn red before I turn to the ass whole himself.

"I'm not staring." I sneer, keeping my voice down so no one hears.

"Yeah you were. C'mon dude it's so clear that you like her." Kageyama says and I sigh.

This seems to have caught Tadashi's attention as well.

"Tell her Tsukki. Now's a good time. It's the holidays, she's in a really good mood." Tadashi encourages and even Kageyama ushers me towards Y/n.

"Okay. I will then."

I have a good feeling. Sometimes that hunch is all you need to follow through with things that make you nervous.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Y/n POV

December 23

"Oh my god. Tanaka and Kiyoko are actually having a proper conversation." Ya-chan silently cheers as she whispers it to my ear and I giggle.

"I sense a relationship blossoming!" I silently squeal before Ya-chan and I enter a fit of giggles.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah Tsukishima?" I turn my head up to make eye contact with him. Ya-chan looking to the other side so it's like she's not listening even though she is.

Tsukishima clears his throat and brings a hand behind his neck.

"Lets...Can I speak with you? Outside for a bit?" He says shyly looking to the side. My heart quickens and I turn to Ya-chan.

"What do you need something?" She says, like she hasn't been listening.

"I'm gonna go outside for a bit. Kay?" 

"Yup! Not a problem with me. Have fun you two!" She smiles as she gets up and walks past Noya and Hinata, who are seeing how many marshmallows (that were for the hot coco) into their mouths and walks to Kageyama and Tadashi and joins that conversation.

Tsukishima and I step outside in our coats that we didn't zip up and boots we lazily slipped on, and stand on the porch.

"So. You saw Tanaka and Kiyoko talking right?" I smirk and Tsukishima laughs and nods. "Kiyoko was blushing! I think she's finally coming to terms with her feelings. I think they are gonna get together soon. Kiyoko's always had a tiny crush on Tanaka." Kiyoko's calmer. Good at controlling how she feels. Unlike me. 

"Y-yeah speaking of that whole relationship thing. I have something to tell you." Tsukishima says in a tone I've never heard him speak in before.

No, no, no. This isn't what I want at all.

He's gonna confess. 

I like him but I don't want this. This can't happen. We're fine. Perfect as friends. Everything was going so well. This is happening too quickly. Too quickly.

"Can we?...I really like you. Can I maybe...be your boyfriend?" He spits our. Face a deep shade of red, his eyes deciding which of my eyes he should look at.

I like Tsukishima. I like Tsukishima Kei so, so much. Mom's not completely wrong. A lot of firsts don't last. I don't want Tsukishima Kei to be my first love that ended because teenagers are fucking idiots who make stupid decisions while thinking they no every damn thing there is to know.

"Y/n?" Tsukishima calls out to me. His voice quiet, and far away despite us being only 3 feet away from each other. I turn to him, still at a loss for words.

"You don't have to give me an answer now if you don't want to." Tsukishima says quickly but I shake my head.

Friends. Tsukishima Kei and Y/n Sugawara. We are only meant to be this. Friends. No feelings attached because if we do get together and break up, we won't be like this anymore.

"I -" I take a deep breath, finalizing my decision.

"I'm really flattered." How cliche of me. By Tsukishima's face, I already know he knows what I'm about to say.

"But I-I just don't feel that way about you. Sorry." Wow. I'm not just lying to him but myself.

Tsukishima sighs and nods.

"N-no I get it. Don't apologize." He says awkwardly and I nod awkwardly as well. He steps back a bit and leans against the railing of the porch. He takes a deep breath and turns to the front door, probably wondering which one of us is gonna go in first.

"I think I'm gonna head inside. Make sure Tanaka, Nishi, and Koushi  haven't broken anything."I say and Tsukishima nods quickly as I walks to the door.

"We're okay right?" I ask as my hand touches the knob.

"Yeah." He says and I nod. Reassuring myself.

"Good." I nod. "Sorry about this, again." I finish as I enter Asahi's home.

Yachi notices me and gives me a hopeful look but I shake my head.

I can't ruin a friendship as good as the one me and Tsukishima - the boy I like so much, and I have.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Written August 2, 2021

Released August 15, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 5.7K 32
Compared to Kiyoko I am just a little kid who has an intimidating grandfather. I'm so plain compared to her. A girl with an average, forgettable look...
69K 1.8K 20
"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆." "𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋, 𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐑...
5K 57 32
Y/N IS A NOVELIST IN JAPAN. HE IS ONE OF THE BEST NOVELISTS IN THE WORLD. HE RECENTLY FINISHED HIS NOVEL. AND IS NOW PLANNING TO MAKE A NEW NOVEL ON...
75.9K 2.3K 21
He gave me a sweet, long kiss. Then he took my hand and led me outside. He lied down and gestured for me to lie with him. I did so, putting my head o...