𝐅 * * * 𝐁𝐎𝐘 | 𝐕𝐇

By -GRANGERSBOOK

𝐅 * * * 𝐁𝐎𝐘 | π•πˆπππˆπ„ π‡π€π‚πŠπ„π‘ Sophia Hudson didn't expect it to happen, meeting someone at the... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039

020

3.3K 53 5
By -GRANGERSBOOK

Chapter Twenty - Tension

"Emma! Your mom's on the phone!" I said walking into the guest bedroom where Emma was watching on her iPad.

I handed her my phone and sat on the edge of the bed listening as Emma and Ms. Porter said goodnight to one another.

"Good night Momma!" Emma said and smiled

"Good night baby, I'll see you soon ok?"

"Yes momma" Emma mumbled and gave me the phone

"Good night Ms. Porter, see you soon" I said walking out of the room closing the door behind me.

"Good night Sophia" She said before we hung up the phone.

I had to reschedule my meeting with teen Vogue tomorrow, I just told them that I had a family emergency and gladly they understood. My team arranged a new appointment with them after I got back from Miami.

I told Vinnie that he could stay if he wanted too, he said yes and was now sitting on the couch watching a movie.

"I must say, you are a great babysitter" Vinnie said as I sat down next to him.

"I'm not that great, when I babysat back home there was a kid I played hide and seek with, and the boy had gone missing for 2 hours"

"Huh? Did you find him?"

"He got stuck in the washer" I said and giggled as Vinnie laughed

"Since when did you Babysit Emma?" Vinnie asked

"A couple months after I got here, not exactly sure though." I paused "Emma is honestly the sweetest kid I have ever met."

"Besides the fact that you almost lost a kid once, Is babysitting that bad?"

"If you have a demonic kid it's horrible, but if you have a kid like Emma, there's nothing to worry about"

I woke up 10 minutes ago, it was already 1:15 am as I couldn't fall back asleep. My head was filled of things, I've been texting Nailea for the past few minutes trying to tell her about Vinnie.

Nai 🤠
What's bothering you about Vinnie?

He's staying at my house!

Nai🤠
But I thought you were that one that
asked him to stay over?

I know I did, but now I feel weird. Nai
there are butterflies.

Nai🤠
Why can't you just tell him?
I'm sure he'll understand.

But what if he doesn't look at me
like that?
Nai it's going to ruin our friendship

Nai 🤠
Well you can't keep it in forever,
you'll have to tell him some day .
Right?

Your right, I will have to tell him someday
somehow.

Vinnie's pov

I couldn't sleep, a lot of stuff in my head, mostly how I'm falling for Sophia. Gladly Michael was still awake so I'm texting him, hoping that he would tell me what to do.

Michael :)
I just think that you should tell her
What's the worse that could happen?

The worse that could happen is
that she doesn't like me back
and our friendship gets affected because
of this crush I have for her

Michael :)
I'm sure that's not going to happen
And trust me, you might wanna tell her before
someone else does.

What? Wdym "before someone else does"?

Michael :)
I mean just think about it, Sophia is a beautiful
girl. Beautiful girls get lots of guys.
Haven't you heard about the drama between her and
Jaden Hossler last year?

No. I do not

Michael :)
You didn't hear this from me, but apperently
Jaden has a crush on Sophia when he was still dating Mads.
Long story short, they aren't friends anymore

Michael. Do you think that's going to
help me with telling her?

Michael :)
All I'm saying is that your single, she's single
That wouldn't make so much drama like it did with Jaden before.

Michael :)
You're already there at her house, just tell her there
and see what happens

in your perspective, do you think she
likes me or not?

Michael :)
You two look so close I think she does
But I'm not Sophia so I can't really answer that

she's walking out of her room, I'll text you what
happens

.

Sophia's pov

I quietly opened the door to my room just incase Vinnie was asleep, I saw a little bright light besides the lights in the kitchen turn off and I supposed that Vinnie was still awake so I continued to walk to the kitchen.

"Can't sleep?" Vinnie said as I slowed my pace into the kitchen.

"Sadly yes" I chuckled as I turned on my coffee maker that was sitting on my grey and white marble counter and turned it on "You, why aren't you sleeping?"

"Couldn't sleep either" He said as I turned around and watched him get up from the couch and walk into the kitchen. He leaned onto the counter as I reached up into the cabinet for a tea bag.

"Here I got it" Vinnie said as he walked up next to me and reached up into the cabinet to get me a tea bag. His hand came in front of me with a tea bag in it, I grabbed it from him and placed it down on the counter.

"Usually I'd take a stool and get it but thanks Vinn" I said and smiled up at him. I saw his lips from a smile as I grabbed a mug from another cabinet and place it down near my coffee maker.

I sat up onto the counter and grabbed my mug that was filled with hot water and dipped my tea bag into it. The coldness of the counter seeped through my pajama shorts and made me get goosebumps all over my legs.

I caught Vinnie staring at me as I chuckled

"What?" Vinnie huffed and chuckled

"You're staring, is everything ok?"

"Actually, yes. It is" Vinnie said as he moved himself in front of me. I let him in between my legs, which made him closer to me.

My heart was beating quickly as Vinnie smiled.

"You're ok with this right?"

"With.?" I asked as my breath shook.

"I'm usually not this close to you, you're ok with it, right?"

"Yea, I'm fine" I said with a slight smile.

The tension in between us was increasing by the second. I didn't know what do, was I supposed to say something? Was I supposed to kiss him? My stomach was overflowing with butterflies.

I soon felt that Vinnie was leaning in to kiss me, so I decided to do the same. The tension increased even more as we got closer to each other's lips, we almost kissed when I heard a high pitch scream coming from the guest room.

"Emma?" I said as Vinnie backed away from me so I could get down from the counter. I saw the sadness in his face, was he really trying to kiss me?

I got down from the cold counter and quickly walked to the guest room where Emma was sleeping. I swung open the door and saw Emma sitting up crying.

"Emma what's wrong?" I asked as I walked towards we and sat next to her.

"I-I saw someone in the closet!" She said crying

Vinnie came into the room wondering what was going on.

"What's happening?" He asked confused

"Emma saw someone in the closet" I said to him as I rubbed Emma's back for comfort. "Em there's no one in here, it must've been your dream"

"No, I saw something in there!" Emma cried as Vinnie walked to the closet and opened it. Gladly, no one was in there.

"See? No ones in here Emma" Vinnie said comfortingly

"You should go back to sleep" I said "don't forget, I'm taking you out tomorrow, so you want a lot of rest so you can have lots of fun tomorrow" I said as Emma laid back down and nodded

"Ok Sophia.." she said as I stood up from the bed and smiled down at her

"Get some rest ok?" I said as she nodded. I walked out the door and Vinnie followed behind me.

We didn't talk about what happened in the kitchen, instead we watched some T.V as I finished my now warm tea.

"Sorry if I made you uncomfortable earlier" Vinnie said apologetically.

I nodded "it's fine"

"Really though, I'm so sorry"

"Vinnie," I said and placed my hand on top of his "I'm ok, how bout you? I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable"

"No you didn't, I'm ok" Vinnie said with a slight smile

"But Vinnie, I just have to ask, we're you actually trying to y'know.."

"Would it be bad if I was?"

"No but-"

He interrupted "then I was trying to kiss you."

"You were?"

"Mhm."

A/n: that was close, wasn't it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 36.6K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
904K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
239K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
321K 10.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...