I-Land Season 2(Applyfic)

By WriterGirl2309477

(Closed For Entries-You can still read it though,I promise you will love the story!) 30 Girls- From different... More

Introduction
Rules
🏢Companies🏢
✨Faceclaims✨
All About Voting
📝Forms📝
Meet The Trainees✨
💙BE:LIFT Lab💙
💙 Jia 💙
💙J💙
💙Madhu💙
💙Liane💙
💙MIA💙
💚Hybe Japan💚
💚Aera💚
💚Hari💚
💚SKY💚
💚Estella💚
💚 Harumi 💚
💛Ithaca Holdings💛
💛DEEP💛
💛ANNA💛
💛POPPY💛
💛SARA💛
💛Juliet💛
🧡Pledis Entertainment🧡
🧡Aria🧡
🧡NEON🧡
🧡Violet🧡
🧡Artemis🧡
🧡Sunny🧡
💜Source Music💜
💜Jeevitha💜
💜Jina💜
💜MIRAE💜
💜RAINEY💜
💜TiAmo💜
❤️KOZ Entertainment❤️
❤️RYUN❤️
❤️SUZY❤️
❤️AJ❤️
❤️Katty❤️
❤️EunBi❤️
9th July 2021:Press Release
✨ First Mentor ✨
✨Second Mentor✨
✨Third Mentor✨
Teaser
->For Owners Of Trainees:Pre Episode 1
-> Introductory Announcement 2
Chapter 2:First Introductions
Who Am I? ✨Narrator✨
✨Narrator Reveal✨
Chapter 3:Step In
Chapter 4: Introductory Test
Chapter 5: It is War Now
For Owners Of Trainees:Pre Episode 2
Chapter 6: Enter
Chapter 7:Tension
For owners!
Chapter 8:Practice and Pain
Chapter 9: Mwoya?
Chapter 10:Enemies To Lovers
Chapter 11:Start Again
1️⃣Voting Phase One1️⃣

Chapter 1 :✨The Chosen Ones'✨

233 26 150
By WriterGirl2309477

(HYBE BUILDING-Training Quarters)

Each and every company had their own floor at the new building. Making it easy for all the trainees to access vocal and dance practice rooms without having to get in the way of each other.

You could say,HYBE was one of the best companies to be a trainee at.

But trainee life was harsh,not even the amazing view of the Han river could save you from that.

All the girls trained vigorously. Day in and day out,tremendous hard work put in.

They heard a rumour,that a new survival show was going to start.

And if they wanted to get in,they had to be the best. Only the best would be chosen to get on the show-which would give them a chance to debut.

One such afternoon. It was after lunch,around 4 pm. The sky was gloomy that day. It soon started drizzling.

One of the trainees leaned towards the glass window,staring up at the sky, pouring rain.

Her heart felt heavy,as she looked at an ENHYPEN LED Banner showing up on screen on the building in front of her.

She sighs. Will she ever get to debut like them.

"Or will I have to leave the idol world before I even begin like..."her thoughts drift away.

She is startled and comes out of her zoning out when she heard an announcement coming in from the speaker.

"All trainees to assemble in the Basement"

"The Dungeon?! Ah...looks like we are getting kicked off..."she sighs.

All the trainees quickly make their way towards the 'Dungeon',that's how they called it. It was over here that their monthly evaluations took place and they got strict feedback from. Hence it was not a place they looked forward to visiting. It was also here that trainee contracts would end if they failed to live up to expectations.

This could only mean bad news.

__________________________________

Though called 'The Dungeon' it was a huge well lit room with a cheerful purple wallpaper.

But not even the beautiful bora colour could lift the trainees' spirits at the moment.

About a hundred girls,all different and unique in their own ways sat on the floor anxiously.

A lady stepped in,and they stood immediately and bowed.

"Good afternoon Teacher Oh!" They say in unison.

She was the strictest of all. She had a keen eye. She could accept a lack of skill,but she would not tolerate even the slightest imperfection in discipline and diligence.

If a trainee slacked off even one day without reason,she would outright terminate them from the company. So the trainees were even more terrified.

She eyed them all as she took her seat at the head of the room.

Then Mr Hong,the chief scouting agent,like a breath of fresh air came in.

The trainees sighed in relief as Mr Hong smiled at them.

If he was there,this probably wouldn't be so bad.

Or maybe who knows,he is here to comfort and motivate the trainees being kicked off.

These were the different thoughts going on in the girls' minds.

"So,we got everyone here?" Mrs Oh asks and they nod.

"Alright then." She opens the notebook she had all this while,pushes up her glasses and clears her voice as she gets ready to make an announcement.

"If I call your name,you step out of the room and wait in the waiting hall outside."

The girls gulp. Yep,their worst fears had been confirmed.

"Please ...don't call my name..."

"Oh god...please no..."

They all prayed mentally.

"Choi Eunbyul,Yoo Sunhee and Tianna Liang" she said back to back.

Gasps emerged from the others as the three girls dropped their heads and trudged their way out,still in shock.

"Kim Junmi,Watanabe Harumi,Min Yoona"

The names were surprsing,as these were all top tier trainees she called out till now.

"What if it's not what we are thinking of?" A girl by the name Sae Kyoung whispers to her friend.

"Katheline Watson,Park Mitsuki and Kang Seolgi"

"No way...."A girl by the name of Eun Jae gasps looking at them leave the room slowly.

"Lee So Eun,Sanvi,Liane...quick quick girls,make your way out" Mrs Oh says as they have tears dwell in their eyes.

"Madhu,Pratichi and Diya"

"No way,even the Indian unnies? What is even going on?" The other trainees are really confused.

"Aera,Hari and Yuki"

"Wait,why are they sending off all the foreigner unnies?" The whispers could be heard.

"Silence!"Mrs Oh said in a commanding tone as silence hushed down the room again.

"Jia,Ria and Achara"

The girls slowly made their way out of the room with a heavy heart.

"Snigdha,Jung Ara and Kang Mirae"

"But those girls all these girls are so  talented..."A trainee by the name Min Jung whispered to her best friend Joo hee who just snickered.

"Whatever,the less competition ,the better for us.."

"Next up,Kim Yeri,Kim Jina and Aria...make it quick"

Some of the remaining trainees tried not to show it,but they were glad the competition was leaving.

By this time about 70 girls still remained in the room.

Mrs Oh glanced over at them. She did see a few girls smirking and made a me tal note of it.

"And finally,Jeon Seon Jung,Jeevitha and Park Ryunjin"

The other girls breathed a sigh of relief at the expense of the heartbreak of these young girls who were onthe verge of tears.

Even Mr Hong did not make any attempts to comfort them.

"Please make your way out girls" he said as they nodded and slowly made their way out,he followed them and shut the door behind him. Leaving Mrs Oh with the 'Survivors'

"Okay,so do you have anything to say?" She asks carelessly.

Joo Hee speaks up.

"We will work really hard to not get eliminated,we will not disappoint you Teacher Oh!"

Mrs Oh raises an eyebrow and chuckles.

"Why do you think those girls were sent away?"

__________________________________

The girls who got 'eliminated' sat on the floor.

Some of them wept their heart out whereas some others endured the heartbreak silently.

"What have we done wrong?" One of them said in a whimpered voice.

Just then Mr Hong entered with a cheerful face.

"Aww...look at you girls!I am so proud of you for making it till here!"

One of them spoke out.

"Mr Hong-Please,can you not see how heartbroken we are. And why are you kicking us off just like this?!" She said in a firm tone.

He raised an eyebrow.

"What elimination?" He asks in confusion.

The trainees are now equally confused.

"Ah,didn't that woman Mrs Oh tell you what this is about? I thought your tears were out of happiness!"

"Jebal Mr Hong,please cut to the chase,what is it?!" They ask,hearts beating.

He brings on the wide smile on his face.

"You girls are going to be on a survival show! I-Land Season 2! You all were specifically picked by Chairman Bang himself."

"Omo...Daebak...no way..."

__________________________________

"Do you know why they were even sent out?" Mrs Oh asks with a chuckle.

"Kicked out!"Joo Hee simply shrugs.

"Hmm...and why do you think the kicking out happened?" Mrs Oh asked as she moved closer towards the girl as the other girls moved away.

"Probably misconduct"Joo Hee chuckles.

Mrs Oh nods. She turns around to the other trainees.

"Yes,what little miss Han Joo Hee here says is absolutely right girls. The kicking off did happen...but"she turns around to face Joo Hee.

"It was not those girls..."

Joo Hee's face goes pale.

"Han Joo Hee,you are being kicked off from the company-for misconduct. You can make your way out,not to the waiting room,directly to the gates thank you." Joo Hee is left speechless as Mrs Oh moves to the center of the room.

She is just about to leave,but she remembers something and turns back.

"By the way,those are the girls who were picked by Chairman Bang himself on my personal recommendation too." She says.

"Girls,a good personality is equally important...remember that" she says as she walks out the room.

__________________________________

A/N

So this is how the story is going to be like y'all :) This is how the narrative is going to be like :)

How do you like the first episode?

I added in some familiar characters from my This Is Fate book.  Do you remember them?

If you are new here,then do go give it a read. There will be fun crossovers from that book in here,so it will be fun :)

Please do share the story with your friends :)

Please do vote in this chapter and the others,it would be very encouraging :)

-Saranghae💌

-✌️V

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 6K 51
" ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪꜱᴇ ɪꜱ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ. " Mnet and Belift Lab " I-LAND" OC x K
56.3K 612 28
After you bought another company in South Korea, you decided to settle down there. You never thought you would become one of the richest men in the c...
53.7K 6.5K 33
It may feel good to be pretty, but the problem with being beautiful is that there are thousands of people who look like you. Ugliness, however, is un...
168K 5.3K 54
"What are good wings without the courage to fly?" "I'll risk it all for you." Enhypen's Ni-ki Fanfic ^-^ ----------------------------------- Feel fre...