Hold on to me - Leonardo dica...

By lacyluvsash

(TW:SH) Jordan never thought that from looking at Leo, he had a dark side to him. She gradually starts gettin... More

<3
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 1:
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 2:
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 3:
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ:
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 4:
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 5:
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 6:
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 7:
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 8:
'is that what i think it is?'
'how are you lonely?'
'it all happend so fast'
im staying
whispering confessions
unexpected
he knows
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:

'wait, where's Leo?'

252 8 2
By lacyluvsash

(TW: SH)
Word count:1540

Leo's asleep... he's lying on my chest, he's actually lying on my chest! How good can this night get...well apart from what I found out earlier.

I'm a little sleepy, I don't really feel like sleeping though. I just want to look at him...

No,no I'm not a creep. It's just he's, he's perfect.

It's almost 3am and I'm gunna actually try and get some sleep.
🤎
I wake up in the middle of the night.

W-what time is it?

4:45...shit, I really didn't get any sleep.

Wait, where's Leo?

I can hear soft sobbing coming from the bathroom, oh no.

"Leo?" I whisper creaking the bathroom door open a little. My face turns cold and goosebumps fill my body as I see the object Leo is holding. I'm not sure if he notices me and heard me call his name. Nope he doesn't seem to notice I'm here. He picks up the clean silver blade and carves it into his skin, he does it repeatedly, about five times before he falls to the cold hard floor. I completely freeze still and tears start to fill my eyes as I watch the boy holding his wrist, puddles of blood flooding the floor.
I approach him so fast I almost fall.

"Leo?! I... Leo don't move. I'll, I'll be right back."
I rush into Leo's bedroom, wasting no time to try and find his phone to call his mom...his mom. Shit.
Where the fuck is it?!

I pull the covers up from the messed up bed and find it under his pillow. Got it. Fuck! I don't know his password... "call mom." I speak into Leo's phone, my hands starting to shake. "Calling mom." Leo's phone repeats.

"Leo why are you calling me? I'm at work doing a late shift, I told you I'll be back as soon as I can."

"I'm so sorry for calling you Irmelin, I really am but I'm Leo's friend. H-he's on the bathroom fl-floor."

The tears in my eyes ran faster down my face than ever, to say I have seen something like this I'm not taking it too well. I have no clue what to do about it. But most importantly it's Leo I'm worried about, his feelings and the things he's keeping away, bottled up. I know it's no good, from personal experience.

"What do you mean? On the bathroom floor?

"H-he's bleeding, bleeding a whole lot. He um, he cuts himself. I don't know how long for or when he first started I mean I only found out earlier today and I didn't know if you knew or not. I really wasn't expecting to Witness this, what shall I do?"

"Just call an ambulance and stay calm, I'll be there in five minutes. After all of this I assure you I'll tell you everything."

"O-okay."

I end the phone, struggling due to my uncontrollable shaking hands. I call the ambulance and tell them to hurry. I throw Leo's phone back on his bed and run back to the bathroom where I left him.

He looks up from the floor into my eyes, tears flowing from his face. He's crying yet showing me no emotion, no emotion at all. Just a blank scared face. When I see him look down at his left wrist, my tears start getting out of hand. Never in my life have I ever cried as much seeing his pain.

I slowly walk over to him, sitting my body next to his and wrap my arms around his torso, I try to avoid the blood surrounding the floor.

"Everything's going to be just fine Leo, I promise."

Except this is not fine, nothing about this is fine. And i can't promise anything.

"I-I'm so sorry. I'm so stupid."

"No your not Leo! I don't know what's going on, yeah I might not know why you do it but I want you to know Leo. I want you to know I'm going to be here for you no matter what."

He stays silent at my statement but gives a little, understanding nod.
🤎
I can start to hear footsteps running up the stairs in Leo's house.

Within seconds of the loud stomps, the bathroom door swings open. It's his mom, she's standing there taking in the sight of Leo and the state he's in. She starts bawling her eyes out, Leo glances up at her and brakes the hug me and him were sharing. He runs up to his mother and latches on to her, he holds on so tight. Irmelin wraps her arms around him and share a long, terrifying hug. No words spoken, just the sounds of sobbing.

A couple minutes pass and I start hearing faint noises of sirens, second by second they become closer to the house. The sirens stop, the noise of heavy footsteps take over.

I feel...really dizzy. The image of Leo and his mom starts to fade.

🤎
Where am I?

I look around to find I'm in a hospital room. A hospital room?! But why?

I slowly turn to the side, I see another bed. There's only two beds in this room. The one next to me has a white, thin curtain around it though. I carefully lift myself up, leaning on the beds tiny headboard.

The doors in front of me burst open. Three doctors to be exact walk in, they open the thin curtain around the other bed. I wonder who's laying in it?

Leo?... 

oh my-

I'm not sure if he's awake his eyes are closed and his body hasn't moved.

"E-excuse me?" A female nurse approaches me with a faint smile.

"Yes Jordan, is everything alright?"

"Everything's fine. Is...is that Leo? Leonardo DiCaprio?" I gulp

"It is."

"Why is he in here? And me, why am I in here?"

"Do you not remember?" She whispers

"Remember what?"

She sits comfortably on the edge of the tiny hospital bed and leans herself towards me.

"You fainted."

"What?...why?" I don't think I've ever done such a thing.

"I don't think you want to know." She looks at me very seriously as if I actually don't want to know.

"Of course I want to know. Can you tell me? Please."

She gives a little nod before speaking. "You may have seen something um... Leo, he..." She looks over at him on the bed then turns herself back around to face me. "He was self harming, and you happened to be there and watched him."

I'm...well I don't exactly remember it, yeah I remember at the park yesterday I saw that he cuts but I wouldn't expect him to do it while I was around.

I mean who am I? What do I mean, he can do it anywhere and In front of anyone. I should know not to judge people who harm themselves, I know from experience that it's not all that easy to stop...I mean it's really fucking hard.

I glance over at Leo on his bed. Our eyes meet each-others and he gives me a warm smile. I turn myself not facing him anymore and looking back at the doctor.

"Can I go over to him?"

She nods "yes we'll leave you two alone."

All three of the doctors exist the room.

I stumble out of the hospital bed while trying to keep my balance.

"Leo?" I smile at him.

"Jordan! I've missed you."

"I've missed you too."

He slowly pulls his blanket up and pats his hand on the bed. I give him a confused look, as to what he means by that.

"Come lay with me?" He gives me these eyes, eyes like when a dog wants something from you. 'Puppy dog eyes.' Without saying a word I slip my body under the covers and lay close to him. Leo snakes his arm around my waist and relaxes his head onto my chest.

I honestly love this feeling so much...

I run my fingers gently through his dirty blonde hair, watching as it makes him sleepy. He yawns a few times and in the matter of seconds, his grip around my waist gets looser. Yep, he's asleep.

I keep continuing to play with his hair, until my eyes finally decided they want to close.

A/N
Hey so I don't really do a/n but I just wanted to thank everyone that views/ reads this fanfic, it honestly means so much to me. And thank you to the people that have voted and comment on it. And about this fanfic this chapter is probably not what any of you expected, I'm sorry if the warning wasn't clear enough for any of you guys and if I should make it more obvious or something I don't know.
I'm also so sorry that it's kinda dragging that the main part of the story still hasn't happened. I thought taking it slow would be better since it's my first but now I read loads more other fanfics, they get to the point after at least 10 chapters. And if any of you have any ideas please tell me them. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 111 36
๐Ÿ“New York, Manhattan dirty converses climbing old buildings, while stars light the city. They are right, New York never sleeps. Anything and everyt...
203K 3.3K 42
Imagines of Mikey ๐Ÿฅฐ. Send request. Slow updates
27.4K 392 18
In which he must protect her pretty little heart from the bad side of the world. the side that was reaching for her and slowly pulling her down. this...
6.8K 107 18
it random story of tmnt. always comment ideas it can always be anything. on of them falling in love. family fight/issues. friend problems, dating, an...