She's the Alpha [#1]

By TT_Maria

Returning home from two years of training, Case finds that her pack has spun out of control, fortunately rogu... More

Chapter 1 - Home
Chapter 2 - Punishment
Chapter 3 - Where You Belong
Chapter 4 - The Price You Pay
Chapter 5 - Alpha
Chapter 6 - What a Girl Wants
Chapter 7 - Forgiveness and Acceptance
Chapter 8 - Meetings
Chapter 9 - Treaties
Chapter 10 - Like Father Like Daughter
Chapter 11 - Curtesy
Chapter 12 - Warnings
Chapter 13 - Gideon
Chapter 14 - Dinners
Chapter 15 - Conflict
Chapter 16 - The Parents
Chapter 17 - Giving the Dog a Bone
Chapter 18 - Past Actions
Chapter 20 - Closure
Chapter 21 - Changes
Chapter 22 - Decisions
Chapter 23 - The King
Chapter 24 - The Crown
Chapter 25 - New Members
Chapter 26 - Behind Enemy Lines
Chapter 27 - She's the Alpha
Epilogue
Special Thanks!
Coming Soon...
Sequel is out!

Chapter 19 - Traitor

15.3K 765 100
By TT_Maria

As expected there was a meeting, no doubt that David called, I was interested in how they were going to swing this, I couldn't contain my excitement but I had to. Ember was in my head growling at the thought that Thayer had betrayed and deceived his own pack. Giving out valuable information on the pack's defenses and whatever else he had sold to Dominic and David.

Those good for nothing bastards probably convinced him that his birth parents were still alive and well and probably thought they had me right in their hands; I'm impressed with how much information Thayer has gathered on his parents but to no avail his lack of perception is his own downfall.

He's just a broken little boy looking for something that hasn't been there for a long time.

The car came to a stop and Caius, Conner and I got out.

We weren't at the previous meeting place, this cabin was about three hours from everyone's pack line, it was on neutral ground.

I quickly made my way up the steps wanting to get inside to see what's in store for me. Caius and Conner followed swiftly behind and we soon found ourselves in the meeting room.

Again I was the last one to arrive, all the Alphas were seated and watching me intently.

I greeted everyone and took my seat and the table; I noticed another elder was sitting at the head of the desk, it wasn't my great aunt. Nope, it was a man this time, his aging was catching up, grey streaks were coating his hair, wrinkles at the corner of his eyes were visible as well as the slight dark circles.

The elder cleared his throat "as some of you know, I am elder Thomas, young Alpha Case, it is a pleasure to meet you in person. Elder Jane has much praise for you" he looked at me.

"I'm grateful to her and the pleasure's all mine Elder" I replied.

"This meeting was called by Alpha David, he's brought some news to our attention about you young Alpha" Thomas said.

My brows shot up "oh my, what would that be?" I played innocent.

"It has come to our knowledge that you have taken up the company of rogues to get information on neighboring packs, you understand the aftermath that your actions would lead to right Alpha Case?" Thomas went into a serious mode that made Ember growl.

"I do understand the consequences of what those actions may bring" I stated.

"So you continue to do it anyway? That just proves that you are not fit to be an alpha" David snapped,

Ember managed to take over for a few seconds but I quickly regained control before she leapt over the table and ripped the man's throat out.

"I said I understood the consequences of those actions, I never admitted to the actions being my own David" I spat his name out and he growled at me.

"Are you denying that you did do so?" the elder questioned.

"There is nothing to deny or admit to elder, it's that simple. The only contact I have with rogues is when I'm ending their lives, nothing more" I paused and looked at David "although I would like to know where this information came from."

"Rumors have been floating around Dominic's and David's packs" Thomas stated.

"And the rest of the Alphas?" I quizzed.

"I've heard nothing of the sort" Blake pitched "neither have I" Taylor, Chase and Lucas said.

"Well Alpha David and Dominic, you should pay no mind to rumors unless you have a reliable source" I challenged.

They both growled and then David smirked "I do have a reliable source."

"Well where are they?" I asked.

They blonde shaggy haired kid stepped in the room.

Thayer.

"Who is this?" elder Thomas frowned.

"Blaine Hanson-" I cut off Dominic "Also known as Thayer Mills, one of my pack members" I growled.

Thayer flinched at my tone while David smirked triumphantly.

"You've been given information out on your Alpha boy!" the elder growled, Thayer held his head down refusing to meet any of our eyes, especially mine.

"Answer me!" Thomas bellowed.

"I-I have" Thayer stuttered, "you do know that is treason" elder stated, Thayer whimpered and nodded.

"Alpha Case, what do you make of this? One of your own has sold you out, there is no denying what is now" David said.

I laughed a bit making him frown "you're nothing but a fool and as gullible as the boy standing right there. You're a snake even more so than Dominic."

Dominic and David flew out of their chairs growling at me, I was the one wearing the smirk now. I turned to the elder "since they have given you their 'source' may I offer my piece now?" I asked.

"I do not know what you can do to show that you are not guilty but you can try" Thomas said, I nodded and turned to Conner. He got up out of his chair and left the room, he came back a few minutes later with my laptop and a projector.

He placed it in the center of the table and hooked it up. He played the video that I recorded when Thayer was speaking to David.

David and Dominic's face held pure shock, that later turned into fury, the Elder's expression was nothing but anger.

When the video was finished the room was awkwardly silent, that is until David spoke "he read that on your laptop, which mean it would have to be true"

I stood, "what Thayer read, was something that I planted their as bait for him to find and seek out whom he was betraying his pack for. I wasn't surprised when I found out that it was you on the other side of the phone" I looked toward Thayer and his eyes held regret "I also know that you told him where his parents were originally from."

"Where were his parents from?" Alpha Lucas asked.

"They were from Dominic's pack, his mother and Dominic had a little history but nothing of importance" I stated.

The elder stood, "Alpha Case, I offer apologies for accusing you of such things. The boy has to come to me; the council will decide his punishment."

"No" I objected "he's my pack member I will give out his punishment."

Thomas looked a bit astonished but nodded slowly.

I turned to David and smiled, he growled at me as the others stood, around the table, Thayer whimpered and looked over at David "y-you said that you'd t-take me to see them" he cried.

"He lied" I blurted.

Thayer looked at me with wide eyes "you're parents have been dead for a long time Thayer" I informed him. He shook his head frantically then looked and David, "is that true?" he whispered.

"Yes" he didn't even care that he led on a little boy to his demise. Thayer looked like he was just punched in the stomach but hey, the truth hurts, and it hurts bad. I didn't feel a bit of pity or sympathy for him. He did this to himself.

"Caius" I called, I felt Caius' presence behind me along with Conner's "yes alpha" he replied.

"Take care of that. I'd like to go home."

Caius moved closer to Thayer, every step he took Thayer shook like a leaf and whimpered, the Alphas along with their betas watched in confusion in what he was doing. Thayer was frozen in place unable to move as Caius grabbed onto his arms, that's when he began to scream and the Alphas eyes widened in horror.

Caius tightened his hold on the screaming boy's arms and ripped them from their sockets, the blood splattered over the walls. He then swung the hand that he held and swiped Thayer's head clean off knocking it on one of the beta's laps whom jumped out of the chair screaming bloody murder.

The Elder and the Alphas all looked at me, disbelief dancing within each of their eyes, fear in David's and Dominic's.

I turned to David "fair warning Alpha David, messing with the weak has a price and I do not tolerate people who dare to corrupt the minds of my pack members. You will do well to remember that the next time you feel the need to play dirty"

His eyes widened and he took a step back.

I walked out the door with Caius and Conner following behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 413 13
Used to be I want my brother's beta.. good thing hes too busy with his mate to notice (redone a little bit check it out) Katie is an alpha's daughter...
306K 10.8K 26
Three Packs. Three Powerful Alphas. One Mate. What happens when three great Alphas discovered that not only were they mated to one Being but he also...
8.6K 337 30
(Editing grammar and sentence structure) Losing your parents at three years of age and having to grow up too soon to rule the most feared pack in the...
574 6 31
Alina wants to be the head warrior for her pack, but her father wants her to take over as beta when he is retired. Will she pick her dream or will th...