Tsukishima x reader /☽/☆/ "I...

Imjustherehi tarafından

Tsukishima x reader TW : Mentions of death, swearing, sexual themes ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── The mother of... Daha Fazla

pls read : a/n and trigger warnings
*:・゚✧ Y/n Sugawara *:・゚✧
*:・゚✧ Kei Tsukishima *:・゚✧
The Hearts of Hopeful Teenagers
☽ Prologue ☆
Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Y/n
Mothers and their children
Duos and their Disputes
Duos and their Team
Meeting Seijoh
Cats and Cafes and a boy and a girl
What Stars do to People
Cats and Crows
What Sunsets do to People
Interhigh Tourney
The Push to Improve
Parents and Anniversaries
Nice to meet you Ya-chan!
Tokyo! : The begging of evolution.
Tokyo! : Meat meat dinner, meaty meat dinner!
Fireworks and the people you share them with.
Spring High Prelims
Y/n, Tsukishima, Traffic
Crows and Eagles : Fight to Win
Projects and Hands
Sweet Boy/Lover Boy - Tsukishima Kei
Confessions that happen on holidays
That Good Old Fashioned Teenage Kind of Awkward
Spring.
''I'll Say it First''
That Good Old Fashion Romance Movie Montage
*:・゚✧ Y/n Sugawara *:・゚✧
*:・゚✧ Kei Tsukishima *:・゚✧
A Saturday in a Crappy Studio Apartment in Sendai
That Good Old Fashion Romance Movie Montage (Reprise)
Simplicity
"I'll say 'it' first." (Reprise)
☆/Epilogue/☽
Thank you!

Teams and their Sleepovers

650 21 28
Imjustherehi tarafından

I have never been to a sleepover. Am I missing out?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Tsukishima POV

May 8

They seriously weren't kidding about the sleep over.

"So this weekend just bring some snacks, games, sleeping bags, pillows. Whatever you need to sleep." Sugawara says. "It'll be at our apartment. Y/n and my Mom are gonna be sleeping at a friends place so we have it to ourselves." Sugawara ends. 

"So just be there tomorrow at like I don't know, whenever. And please! Please bring deodorant. Not AXE anything but that.  Kiyoko and I are still gonna be there and we do not want to smell the sweat coming off of your sweaty bodies."  Y/n snarks and the third years chuckle while the others kinda look embarrassed which Y/n notices.

"Wait, don't be embarrassed! Umm...Puberty does stuff to guys that I don't get so who am I to judge! I phrased that completely wrong! You guys don't smell! Well, some of you - um...Yeah. You boys get it." She sighs and Tadashi and I smile at her state of embarrassment.

"...Anyway, we are gonna order pizza. Just pepperoni and plain cheese cause it's the easiest thing to get." She carries on and everyone nods.

"Oh and you first years have never been to Y/n and Suga's. Please be...respectful." Dai-chan says and Sugawara and I  laugh.

"Way to be slick about it." Sugawara  says and Y/n laugh along with the third years and second years.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Tsukishima POV

May 9

Y/n lets us in to her apartment at around 6 in the evening and she's already in sleep where. This one more breathable than the ones she wore the last time I saw her in sleep clothing.  She's wearing a pair of basket ball shorts and a tank top, this time with a little Pusheen pattern.

Y/n brings me and the other first years into her apartment. We already said hi to the third and second years who were here first.

She brings us to a table with a framed picture and a box on top.

"This is my Dad. He's kinda dead. You know ble." She laughs nervously as she touches the frame. The man in the image looks like Y/n. Same skin tone, same hair, same brows, same smile. They even have the same jaw, Y/n's being a little softer. Being younger and more baby faced than her father.

 Tadashi, Hinata, Kageyama and I tense at the mention of her father. I'm the only one who knows and actually seeing a picture of her father makes me feel even more bad.

"Don't feel bad for me. Dying is normal. It sucks but in all honesty, if you want to comfort me the best thing you can do for me is talk about it like it's normal." Y/n explains and we nod.

"Okay sure." Tadashi says. "Hey Mr. Sugawara." Tadashi says. He's always been better with comforting and people then me. People is something I'm not good at.

"Hey Mr. Sugawara." We follow and Y/n smiles.

"Come on let's go to the others. We should be getting the pizza soon." She says and we all sit in her living room. Majority of the futons already set up.

I set up my futon next to Y/n's and turn to her.

"Don't you have a bed? Why are you gonna sleep on the floor with everyone else?" I ask and Y/n frowns at my question.

"It's a sleep over. It's not a sleepover if you're in different rooms and one of you gets a bed. Duh. Koushi's sleeping here to and we all decided the couch is reserved as a snack table." Y/n says and I nod.

All of our futons are bunched together, overlapping and squished.

I'm in between Y/n and Tadashi who's right by the couch. On Y/n's other side is her brother and beside him his Daichi and on an on.

We continue with our conversations until Sugawara grabs the pizza and we all eat them on paper plates.

"Hey N/n-chan. Shove the whole slice in your mouth like last time." Noya suggests and Y/n smirks while the other first years and I gape at her.

"Okay bet." Y/n says and shovels the whole slice in her mouth and we all gape at her. At least the first years and I.

This girl is something else.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

May 9

Y/n POV

"You two be quick okay? There are some really weird creeps out there." Koushi instructs as Tsukishima and I put on our shoes.

"The convenience store is only a 10 minute walk plus no creep is gonna walk towards me when this bean stalk is following me." I say. It's already 10 p.m and Tsukishima forgot his toothbrush at home and I want a Popsicle. It's a win win for us both.

"Okay, we'll get going now we'll be back in like half an hour. I'll grab some snacks too." I say and with that me and Tsukishima make our way out of the apartment.

I'm still in my sleep wear and Tsukishima is too. A baggy shirt with a tiny moon at the back and sweat shorts that show his knobby knees. Tsukishima's a tall guy - 6'2. 

"I brought my bike. It'll be quicker if we take it there." Tsukishima suggests and I give him a smile once we leave the elevator.

We exit the complex and the warmer spring air hits my body and I take a nice deep breath. Relishing in the freshness that spring brings.

"Cool. That was fun the other day. You don't seem like the biking type." I remark getting on the bike with Tsukishima the way we did that day. But this time I bring both hands to his waist. I can feel the ridges of his ribs. 

"What do you mean?" He asks and I lean my head on his spine. The disks prominent on his slim frame. 

"I don't know, I thought you were more of the public transit kinda guy. Guess I was wrong about that one." I say and he chuckles.

"You're right about most things though." He says. Are voices are hushed because of the late hours of the day.

"I can rest my head on you right? I don't want to make you uncomfortable." I say quickly, removing my head off of him and Tsukishima turns back to me and smiles.

"No you're fine, I don't mind. As long as you're comfortable." He says turning back around. "It's late and you're probably sleepy." He continues and I smile, putting my head back on his shoulder.

"You really are the sweetest boy of all the sweetest boys Tsukishima." I sigh as he begins to pedal, not too fast. I'm serious. He's all stone cold on the outside but he's so kind. I've only known him for a month and a half so I don't know how I got onto his good side but I'm glad I did. I get to know someone so good. Good in a sense that he makes me feel comfortable. 

He'd make a good boyfriend and the other girls in class know too. They see how we interact. The girls are sweet about it too. Telling me to go for it with Tsukishima while we eat lunch together from time to time but I always say I barely know him and they go on to say how they won't try anything with him because we are so good together.

"You know. I don't know how people think you are so sarcastic and mean. You're really all mushy and kind." I say and Tsukishima scoffs.

"Whatever." he mumbles.

"And whenever someone compliments you, you get all shy." I say and he doesn't answer.

This boy is something else. 

"Only to people I don't find annoying and my seniors. You and Tadashi are people I find slightly less annoying than some of the others." Tsukishima mumbles and I nod against his boney back. My body is fuller than his. More hip and chest and thigh than straight, long and lanky.

"I'm glad you find me less annoying." I say. I lift my head off his shoulder and look to the night sky.

"Tsukishima look." I say moving my left hand off his waist and point towards the stars.

"It's Ophiuchus." I point out the constellation he pointed out to me. He stops the bike and looks at the sky.

"Mhm." He says and we stare at it for a while.

"Come on we should hurry up." He says. I put my hands back at his waist and he starts peddling. With the wind in our ears I bring my head back to his spine.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

May 10

Tsukishima POV

We all woke up the next morning at eight-ish to the smell of pancakes. I look to my side still half asleep and see Y/n. Her eyes closed and her face squished against her pillow. She's facing me and her body is curled into her chest. Her breaths coming in calm and even. Her lashes sitting prettily on her face.

I feel myself smiling at the sight of her so relaxed. Like she's dreaming the best dream.

Why am I smiling at some girl I've know for a month while she's sleeping.

I'm such a creep.

I role over to my back and place my arm over my eyes lolling myself awake. I sit up and look around. Everyone's asleep other than the third years. I guess they are the ones making breakfast.

Noya and Tanaka have completely invaded the other second year's futons and are sprawled across the other three.

Tadashi somehow rolled over all the way to the side where Hinata and Kageyama were.

I stand up and stretch my back. Sighing in relief once I hear a few satisfying pops and move my way to the kitchen.

Kiyoko is at the stove flipping pancakes, Asahi's next to her on the other section of the stove making bacon while Sugawara makes the batter and Daichi slices the toppings and putting into bowls. All still wearing their sleep wear, but look much more fresh, they probably woke up a while ago.

"Morning." I yawn and they turn to me and smile.

"Morning Tsukishima. How'd you sleep?" Sugawara eyes me. He's been doing that a bit recently. At practice when he passes by the first year floor and passes by our class.

"I slept fine thank you." I say.  Kiyoko turns to me pointing to the air and making circles with her finger.

"Can you wake the others up? We're almost done in here." She asks and I nod. I move to everyone else and start shaking them awake.

"Fuck off." King says and I sigh.

"I'll fuck off once you all wake up. The third years made breakfast." I say and that makes Noya and Tanaka up and rush to say hello to Kiyoko. The rest of the guys wake up and I move on to Y/n, being much more gentle with my wake up call.

"Hey Y/n. Get up." I say shaking her shoulders slightly. She squirms and her face scrunches up before opening her eyes.

"Morning." I offer her a smile and she grins back sleepily.

"Good morning Tsukishima." She sits up and lets the sun enter her eyes.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Written July 17

Released August 9, 2021

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

69K 1.8K 20
"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆." "𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋, 𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐑...
151K 5.1K 36
Y/n's parents thought it would be nice if y/n lived alone so she could learn to become independent. She enrolled to Karasuno high school as a third-y...
65.9K 1.8K 32
Y/n has a secret they've been hiding from everyone. Well, it's not really a secret but more of a lie they tell everyone. "My parents are on a busine...
235K 5.8K 80
Warning, english is not my first language! "This is not what I expected." Sawamura Daichi has a cousin that is half Finnish and half Japanese. She is...