ɴᴏᴏɴᴀ | ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ✓

By ShyBee_Bangtanlove

[COMPLETED] ❝I'm sure I can fuck you good than your husband, Noona!❞ ---Kim Taeh... More

Description& Warnings!
01 ~ Man in black
02 ~ He is Kim Taehyung
03 ~ Greek god Taehyung
04 ~ Burning cigarettes
05 ~ I'll protect her
06 ~ Mysterious person
07 ~ Min Yoongi
08 ~ Get on your knees
09 ~ Gonna punish her hard
10 ~ Run as much you want
11 ~ Yes master[21+]
12 ~ Devil like me
13 ~ Melted chocolates[16+]
14 ~ Chocolate sex
15 ~ Dirty little woman[21+]
16 ~ Miss me baby?[18+]
17 ~ Morning Kiss
18 ~ You're smoking?
19 ~ I can do this.
20 ~ Who is good on bed?
21 ~ I'm gonna fire you
22 ~ Call me oppa[16+]
23 ~ I'm the healer
24 ~Want to cum inside you[21+]
25 ~ 9mm
26 ~ Red lacy bra [21+]
27 ~ Spread your love
28 ~ Food is life Hobi
29 ~ Solid plan
30 ~ I thought I lost you
31 ~ Fuck off Yoongi
32 ~ I want to taste you[18+]
33 ~ You're so naïve
34 ~ I'm a woman, Mia
35 ~ Daddy[21+]
36 ~ Are you blushing?[18+]
37 - Warning🔞
38 ~ Are you sad?
39 ~ Namjoonie
40 ~ Something tickling on my tummy
41 ~ Beg me, baby[16+]
42 ~ I'll devour you alive
43 ~ He stole my first kiss
44 ~ Stop your fucking plane
45 ~ Park Soobin
46 ~ Twinkle the bad bitch
48 ~ Personal slut [21+]
49 ~ You'll be the only one
50 ~ Moonlight
51 ~ Monster
52 ~ Touch yourself [21+]
53 ~ Lee Joohyun
54 ~ Bunny Kookie
55 ~ Sapphire Hamilton[21+]
56 ~ Sapphire Hamilton pt-2
57 ~ Strawberry 🍓
58~ Nini- the angel
59 ~ Fix everything[21+]
60 ~ Goodbye
61~ Gonna make her mine
62 ~ Still missing him
63 ~ You're real[21+]
64 ~ The truth
65 ~ Park Chanyeol
66 ~ Carbon Monoxide
67 ~ Meeting with dad
68 ~ New beginning❤️
Thank You
Bond Slave

47 ~ I'm sorry

4.3K 250 119
By ShyBee_Bangtanlove

Hoseok's Pov

I see Faiza is coming and flashes a small smile, the flashback of last night's incident is still in my head.

[The conversation with italic style means Hoseok's flashback.]

"Nini, what happened? You just called me that you're coming, what happened to you? Why are you crying?" I feel panic rush over my body, I really don't want to see her like this.

"Nini, please stop crying and tell me what happened." I clutch her shoulder blade tightly and waiting for her to reply. She suddenly hugs me tightly and I begin to pat her head.

"Calm down, tell me what happened, to you?" I ask calmly while she is sobbing loudly.

"H-hobi, T-taehyung" she sobs and cries out loudly.

"What did he do?" I ask her calmly.

"Please calm down first, then, talk to me." I make her sit on the couch, after a while she stops crying and breaks the hug.

"Tell me, what happened, did you and Taehyung hiding something from me?" I raise a brow.

"I don't know how to tell you, Hobi but I guess...I guess.." she bites her lower lip, tears are rolling down to her cheek, I wipe her tears.

"I guess I'm falling for Taehyung." I widen my eyes. Mia was right all the time, in this one month, she told me enormous times that Taehyung and Faiza likes each other but I didn't believe her.

"And what about Tae?" I ask her breathlessly, her lips quiver and she bursts into tear.

"I don't know, I-I and Taehyung " she sobs loudly.

"Did you guys sleep together?" I ask and she just nods her head lightly while looking down.

"Why didn't you tell me, Nini?" I ask her with frustration.

"I-I wanted to but I was feeling so low about myself that I'm cheating behind Yoongi and I-I" I pull her into a hug.

"It's okay, Nini, I got it." I pat her head.

"But today, Taehyung " she burst into tears.

"What did he do? Tell me." she clutches my shirt tightly.

"I saw him with Sana, they were kissing together." she cries out loud like a kid. I widen my eyes, Taehyung and Sana? There is no way, he never liked Sana but Sana liked him for a long time it was one sided besides, I never seen Taehyung with another girl, at least never seen him close with any staffs or trainee.

"Nini, calm down."

"How can I calm down, Hobi? I'm a stupid dumb who just believed his all words and thought.. thought we will—." she pauses, "Nothing will happen between us, Hobi, I and him are not meant to be together." she says and sobs softly.

"Nini, I guess you're misunderstanding him, I mean I'm not defending him but—”

"But what, Hobi? I saw them both kissing each other." she spats and pants heavily.

"Why I'm saying all of these though? I love him but he doesn't love me, I'm a stupid woman who again falls in love with a guy who would never be mine." she sobs and I feel a pang on my heart.

"Who knows, Nini, maybe he loves you too but couldn't say that yet." she look at me with her teary eyes.

"He doesn't, Hobi, if he does then, he would never do that, never!" she cries out again and I sigh.

"You should go and sleep now, Nini, you're exhausted." I pat her head but she says nothing.

"Don't say Taehyung that I'm here, please." she says with a pleading tone.

"I guess you were telling me that he doesn't have any feelings for you then, why would he come here?" I cross my arms together.

"I don't know, it's just feeling like he will come for me." she says her last words like a whisper but I hear that clearly. I tilt my head aside.

"Go and get some sleep, you need it now, and don't cry okay, everything will be fine." I assure her.

When I saw a worried Taehyung outside my door, I felt kinda happy that at least he came here for her.

"Do you love her, Taehyung?" I ask him and he stopped at his place then looks at me with his teary eyes.

"Hyung—”

"Earth to Hoseok!" I snap back from my imagination and see Faiza is sitting in front of me.

"Taehyung was here last night, Nini." her eyes sparkle a bit but she hides it again.

"Yeah so? You didn't say that I'm here right?" she asks and I chuckle.

"No, I said that you're here and he spend some time in your room." I reply and she widen her eyes.

"Why did you do that, Hobi? I forbade you, right?" she says out loud in frustration and I am trying my best not to laugh here as she looks disappointed.

"He was crying to see you and I see him as my little brother so, I couldn't deny actually." I reply calmly. Her eyes widens for a slight bit.

"He was crying? Kim Taehyung was crying to see me? Are you serious?" she scoffs and I chuckle at her reaction.

"I'm being serious here."

"I don't care he cried for me or not, I'm not going to forgive him for what he did, I just pranked him but he shouted at me badly and then—” She presses her lips together, her voice cracks.

"It wasn't his fault, Nini, he was drugged and someone intentionally drugged him." I say calmly.

"What?" I sigh and I tell her everything in detail.

Faiza's Pov

I can't believe someone can do this? How? How could she even think about this type of stuff? She even pretended that she was me? How cheap! But that doesn't mean I'm going to forgive him that easily, he shouted at me for nothing, and then...then I saw him in that circumstances, I just can't remove those scenarios from my brain, I need some time.

****

I and Hoseok reached at New York, after that incident, Taehyung called me enormous time, I talked to him but coldly, he was pleading and trying to say everything but I was stubborn so, I didn't give him any chance to explain anything.

I was feeling bad for him but I remained cold, I couldn’t eat properly, lost some weight, I'm feeling like some bunch of airs can make me fall down easily, I'm feeling sick, I'm giving Taehyung silent treatment but It's hurting me a lot but he deserves it. He should know that how I felt.

"Nini, we are already here." Hoseok declares, Jongsuk opens the car door for me and I climb down from the car, give him a small smile, and begin to walk towards the hotel.

"Holy shit, Hobi, you sure this is a hotel? It's looking like a huge apartment inside." I say and he chuckles.

"All credit goes to Taehyung." He replies and I roll my eyes.

Whenever we step into the living room, we are greeted by the boys, except Taehyung, god knows where is he actually.

"I missed you, Noona." Namjoon hugs me tightly and I pat his back.

"It was just three days, Joon." I roll my eyes and he chuckles.

"Noona, you lost lots of weight, aren't you eating properly?" Jungkook asks and I smile.

"Yeah, It's just—." I pause, searching for words, "I was on a simple diet, that's it." I awkwardly smile at him.

"But you shouldn't, Faiza, you should eat properly." Jin says and I send him a small smile.

"You're looking so weak, what happened to you? Didn't you sleep properly?" Namjoon asks worriedly and I gulp, smiling idiotically. How could I tell them that, I couldn't able to sleep these days, last night I spend my whole night just by smoking and crying, nor I'm eating properly.

"Yah yah, weren't you calling me Piggy Noona? Hun? Now come on, you prick, call me that, I'm not like before now." I say to ease the situation. I look at Jimin, who is looking at me suspiciously.

"Don't say that you're starving yourself for Tae, Noona." Jimin says from nowhere and I gulp.

"No, no, why would I, haha." I smile loudly, well, not laugh actually, I'm pretending to be laughing, my eyes are scanning every corner and searching for him, Taehyung. Where is he?

****

I'm in the kitchen, looking for milk, all the boys are in the living room, talking, laughing, and fighting over a simple thing.

Suddenly I feel someone's presence, he wraps his hands around me and hugs me from behind. I flinch. It's him, he is nuzzling my neck and inhaling the scent, god, I missed him so much but I'm still mad at him.

"I missed you so damn much, Noona." he whispers.

"Me too."

"Let me go, Taehyung." I say with a straight voice, I have to be cold towards him.

"I'm sorry, Noona, please forgive me, please." he says softly and squeezes me into him.

"I'm not going to forgive you that easily, Taehyung." I hiss.

"Please, Noona." he whines, no, I'm not going to melt by his behaviour, no way!

"Let me go, Taehyung." I say again.

"At least call me Tae, please, I missed the way you call me by that." he says with a soft pleading voice.

"No, weren't you forbid me to call you that? Then why are you saying me to call you by that?" I say and bite my lower lip, those incidents of that day still messing with my mind, I couldn't just remove those from my head.

"I'm sorry for that, Noona, please." he whines.

"No!" I spat.

"Let me go!" I spat again and free myself from him. I am about to pass him but he grabs my wrist harshly and yanks me forward to him. He clutches my waist tightly and presses his soft plump lips against mine, I freeze on my spot.

I try to free myself from him but doesn't let me do that as he grabs my back head and deepens the kiss, he is kissing me slowly, passionately with full of concern as if he is trying to show me how sorry he is.

He takes my lower lip between his teeth, sucks there gently then nibbles his tongue for permission and I do, he slips his tongue inside my mouth, and devouring every inch, I suck his tongue gently and earn a heavy moan from him. I missed his kiss, the way he kissed me, touched me, cherished me.

He breaks the kiss and makes me breathless, he wastes no time and begins to suck my neck softly, he already pinned me against the cold wall and bucking his knee on my core.

He is doing this intentionally, trying to make me horny so that, I can't say no to him and forgave him but no, I'm not going to forgive him.

"Let me go, Taehyung." I try to push him away but I'm so weak against him so, it doesn't work actually.

"No, please, let me make you feel good, please." he mumbles on my skin, and a heavy breath escape from my mouth.

"I don't need it, let me go." I say with my straight voice.

"Stop lying, Noona." he gives a tight squeeze on my waist and I hiss.

"I'm not lying, let me go." I try again to free myself but that's no use, ugh! Why I'm so tiny and weak. He is softly sucking my throat and that's my sensitive point, this guy knows everything about me, about my body. He slips his hand inside my shirt and roaming my bareback. I throw my head back to feel his lips on my throat, I can't deny but I'm enjoying it.

I'm about to moan when he grabs my breast with his big palm but I stop myself, again those kissing incident of him and Sana is playing with my mind, just not only those, that night when we first had sex, he was fucking Sana on her mouth, that incident is also playing with my mind. Why always all the bad and irritating memories fuck with my mind when I'm sad? I should just sad about only one stuff but no, all the bad memories have to fuck with my mind.

I feel my throat is becoming heavy, eyes are becoming tear up from remembering all those memories.

He is about to kiss on my mouth again but I push him with all of my strength.

"Don't try to trick me, Taehyung, I won't forgive you!" I spat and was about to run away from there but he grabbed me again.

"Don't be stubborn, Noona, or else—"

"Or else what, Taehyung? What will you do? You will go somewhere and fuck another girl?" I spat with a venomous voice and he smirks.

"Nope, I'd rather fuck you hard than fuck any random girl, right here, on that kitchen counter and you will scream hard by my name, all the boys are in the living room, they will hear your moans and screams as well." he bites his lower lip and I feel my cheek is heating up, this guy has no shame at all.

"Wanna try?" he says seductively in my ear and begins to unbutton my shirt.

"Don't you dare, Taehyung." I hiss and try to push him.

"Noona, don't make me mad." he clenches his jaw, his eyes are fire.

"I'm not—" he didn't even let me finish as he lifts me up throws me at his shoulder then, begins to walk, I'm wriggling my hands continuously.

"Put me down, Taehyung!" I don't hear anything from his mouth instead I feel an intense amount of pain on my butt cheek. He just spanks me hard.

"Taehyung, what are you doing, please put me down."

"I'm doing what I should do now, claiming that what is mine." He says cockily while I'm hitting his back but no reaction at all.

He is already in the living room where all the boys are laughing and chilling, including Hoseok, oh my god! I'm so embarrassed. I know what is he going to do with me.

"Where are you going like this?" Jungkook says sarcastically. Taehyung doesn't reply.

"Going to spend some quality time, you know?" Namjoon says I'll kill that fucker, instead of stopping him, he is supporting him.

He already enter the room and throws me on the bed, I bounce a bit. He hovers over me and pins my both hands above my head.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard that you'll forget everything that happened earlier." I gulp down nervously at his words.

****

A/N: Go and get some hobi water for the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 13.9K 75
[COMPLETED] Sequel to 'Nona' If you're new here then I'd like to advise you to read 'Nona' first otherwise it will confuse you. JJK × Sapphire; KTH ×...
77.6K 3.8K 44
Arrange marriage!! is not always about full filing duties of partner..it's something much more ... Meeting stranger -> knowing the stranger -> livi...
422K 11.8K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
112K 5.9K 75
"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than just Best Friends to Husbands, when Junggu...