Not always a human

By bexilol

Jade has been turned into a human by a wizard snake... Yeah this was a creative story that I did for school w... More

Prolouge
One

Two

3 0 0
By bexilol

So I somehow became a human, (which was my worst fucking nightmare), and this human apparently quite commonly had a 'dragon dream', whatever that meant.

I woke up again, this time daylight blinding me, the bed was too soft but I didn't want to get up in case I get put back into this bed yet again, I wanted as little interaction with the humans here as possible, as I wasn't ready to face my fear of them yet.

I was in bed avoiding the humans until I heard this blaring alarming sound and so I hid, but it wasn't going away, and then I heard footsteps coming into the room, so I hid under the blankets.

"Jade you really must turn off your alarm and get out of that bed, you have school to go to"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
4.8M 255K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
140K 3.9K 27
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။