Life Magic.(BLACK CLOVER X MA...

By NathanClover

(Y / N) (L / N) - a little orphan who lives in a forest in an old hut. He steals food so that he does not sta... More

PAGE 1|Prologue arc:Brothers|
PAGE 2|Prologue arc:Grimoires and Journey to the Capital|
PAGE 3|Prologue arc:Exam Part One|
PAGE 4|Prologue Arc:Exam Part II and New Squad|
PAGE 5|Prologue Arc:Dream and Bulls|
PAGE 6|Prologue arc:Silva|
PAGE 0.1|Info-arc:BIO|
PAGE 7|First Mission Arc:Pain of Loss|
PAGE 8|First Mission Arc:Responsibility Of Magic Knights|
Page 9|First Mission Arc:Never give Up!|
Page 10|Date Arc:First Date|
Page 0.2|Info-arc:BIO|
Page 11|Dungeon Arc:New Dungeon|
Page 12|Dungeon Arc:Diamond|
Page 13|Dungeon Arc:Oteire|
Page 14|Dungeon Arc:Friends|
Page 15|Dungeon Arc:TeamWork|
Page 16|Dungeon Arc:The strongest|
Page 0.3|Info-Arc: BIO|
Page 18|Royal Capital Arc: His Name is Julius Novachrono|
Page 19|Royal Capital Arc:Family|
Page 20|Royal Capital Arc: Familiar Smile|
Page 21|Royal Capital Arc: Protect the Capital|
Page 22|Royal Capital Arc: Power Up Magic|
Page 23|Royal Capital Arc: Fight until Death|
Page 24|Royal Capital Arc: Asta and (Y/N) versus Rades|

Page 17|Dungeon Arc: Rivals|

218 4 1
By NathanClover

Third Person POV
(Y/N) was standing near Asta and looking at Mars who was very angry.

- How many times did we break his armor? -. Asked Yuno

- A lot. But he is still standing on his feet -. Said (Y/N).

- He has a lot of mana. Because of that I won't be able to finish him -. Said Nazar.

(Y/N) looked back. Mimosa was healing Noelle. Then he looked around. Luck and Klaus were in diamond crystals. Then he looked at Asta.

- First Noelle. Then Nazar. It's enough. They are part of our squad. Part of our family. I won't let you hurt them again! I will protect my friends! -. Yelled Asta at Mars.

- Loudass....-. Said Nazar.

- Weakest is dying, strongest is surviving. It's the rule of this cruel world -. Said Mars.

- Then I will change this rule! -. Asta shouted. (Y/N) grinned.

- Hey, Asta. I heard you want to become a Wizard King . So that means -. (Y/N) straightened his fist in Asta's direction. - that we are rivals -. Asta looked at his friend and broadly smiled.

- Of course! -. He said and hit (Y/N)'s fist with his.

- Hey. Asta, (Y/N). I thought you already won. Don't make me wait too long. Just beat shit out of this guy already -. Said Familiar Female Voice. It was Noelle.

Nazar's POV
This boy - Asta. He is so familiar. This smile, this confidence. He is like (Y/N). Argh. I don't want to sit here! I want to fight too. I -
Then I felt like my body started to appear a lot of mana.
- Don't forget about us! -. Said Yuno. He put his hand on my shoulder and gave some of his mana. I looked at him with shock, he looked at me with a little smile. Then I looked at Noelle, and then at Asta with (Y/N). What is that feeling? They all...Damn. I don't have time to think. I got up.

- You heard the wish of our water royal queen! Come on guys! Let's do it! -. I yelled.

- DIE! -. Yelled Mars.

Mars started to create a lot of crystals in boys direction. Asta and (Y/N) broke them easily.

Dark Creation Magic: Dark Crows

Wind Creation Magic: Wind Birds

A lot of crows and Wind Birds flew in Mars's direction. Asta put his sword up and (Y/N) put his shield up. Asta's sword absorbed wind magic. Blade part of the shield became shiny black, it absorbed dark magic. Mars created a wall which protected him from birds but it was broken. In that second Asta and (Y/N) ran at Mars. They waved with their weapons and crescents flew in him. Mars tried to block it with crystals but failed. Then crescents started to hit Mars's armor. Mars tried to hit boys with his big diamond fists but Yuno pushed them up with wind magic and in that time he pushed Nazar towards Mars, because of Yuno's mana, Nazar created new scythe which were bigger. The boy cut Mars's big diamond right arm in half. (Y/N) and Asta landed behind Mars. Diamond guy created six diamond clones of himself and attacked the boys. (Y/N) took from his grimoire Asta's big sword with his left hand and crashed two of the clones immediately.

(Y/N)'s POV
The shield still didn't explode. This gauntlet is really awesome thing!

Third Person POV
Mars tried to attack Nazar with his left big hand but missed because Yuno pushed Nazar back with his wind and then

Wind Creation Magic: Weapon of the Wind King.

He created a big bow and arrow and shot it on Mars. The diamond guy stopped it with his left arm but the arrow almost broke it. Mars restored his left arm and right arm but right arm was smaller than before.

Yuno's POV
I knew it. His mana is not infinite. He sacrificed the hardness of his armor to create it again. That is why Nazar broke it so quickly. Not just because he powered his scythe, but also because that armor was weaker than the first time. And he used fire recovery magic. He doesn't have insane mana, he just makes his armor less hard to create. Also his right hand is smaller so his mana is going to end soon. Even if I gave half of my mana to Nazar. I still can use spells which will be enough to break his armor at that stage. We just need to attack him again and again until he won't be able to create his armor again.

Third Person POV
Asta and (Y/N) destroyed all clones and tried to attack Mars but he suddenly created a crystals which pushed (Y/N) back in the wall, but Asta jumped over them and scratched Mars cheek with his sword. But the guy didn't react and punched Asta with his small right hand. The boy flew to the left side of the area. Mars created sharp crystals behind Asta but Yuno stopped Asta's fly with his wind and the boy landed on his feet. (Y/N) got up.

Yuno's POV
- Your name is Yuno, right? -. Asked Nazar.

- Yeah -. I answered

- Listen. I don't know if you noticed but his armor is weaker than before. We need some big and strong attack that would finally break it all -. Nazar said.

- We already used something like that. Powered your brother's shield with our magic and threw it -. I said.

- Oh. But still. In that time his armor was stronger. So I came up with something like a plan -. Said Nazar.

- And What is it? -. I asked.

- Listen Yuno........

Third Person POV
Yuno pushed up Nazar with his wind to (Y/N). Nazar created some Crows and they attacked Mars but the guy easily defeated them. Mars turned in the (Y/N)'s direction. Then Yuno pushed Asta with wind to himself.

- What?! -. Asked Asta.

Nazar landed near (Y/N). Asta and Yuno were standing behind Mars, (Y/N) and Nazar in front of Mars.

- Asta. We have a plan -. Said Yuno.

- (Y/N). We have a plan -. Said Nazar.

Yuno put his hand on Asta's sword and it started to absorb magic. It was a lot, so around Asta's sword appeared a little tornado which cowered the sword.
Mars felt that and sharply turned to Asta and Yuno. Nazar put his hand on (Y/N)'s shield. The triangle half of the shield became more black and started to shine with black, there was so much mana that a dark aura of magic emanated from the shield. Mars half turned to (Y/N) and Nazar. It all happened so fast and the guy didn't know what to do.

Asta/(Y/N):What's going on?!

Nazar/Yuno:Just shoot him!

(Y/N) and Asta smiled and put their weapons in the Mar's direction. They shoot. From Asta's sword comes a big powerful tornado. It was all Yuno's mana that left. From (Y/N)'s shield comes up a big dark beam.

Yuno's POV

Listen Yuno. Asta's new sword can absorb magic too. Like (Y/N)'s shields. Their weapons absorb, then concentrate, absorb mana and emanate this mana. So we will just give them all our mana and their weapons will make it in two big attacks. I'm sure that his armor won't handle it.

Third Person POV
From both sides Mars was attacked by rival's combos. His armor was fully broken and he fell down. Crystals which were holding Klaus and Luck gone. Mimosa almost finished healing Noelle's wounds.

- We won? -. Asked Yuno.

- WE WON! -. Yelled Asta with (Y/N). Nazar fell down on his knees. (Y/N) and Asta ran to Noelle and Mimosa.

- Oh my fucking god -. Nazar said. Yuno comes up to him and gives him a hand. The black haired bout got up.

- Nazar from Black Bulls. You are a really strong person. It was a pleasure to fight on the same side with you. I'm really happy that Asta has such comrades like you and your brother -. Said Yuno.

- Your mana is also incredible! It gives me so much power! Thank you. I'm sure you will be a nice captain under my rule -. Nazar said.

- Under your rule? -. Yuno asked.

- I'm going to become the strongest person in the whole world. And the strongest person in this kingdom for now, it's the Wizard King. So I'm going to become the Wizard King -. Said Nazar. Yuno smiled. He straightened his fist in. Nazar's direction.

- Impossible. I'm going to be the next Wizard King. But I will accept you as my rival -. Said Yuno. Nazar's eyes winded. He was looking at that fist and smiled. The boy hit Yuno's fist with his fist.

- I'm not gonna lose to you or Asta or (Y/N)! I'm going to be the next Wizard King! -. Said Nazar.

- Impossible -. Said Yuno. Then Nazar looked around and remembered Noelle. He sharply ran to others.

- She is almost fine. Her wounds were really dangerous. I used all my mana to heal it -. Said Mimosa.

- Wow! Your recovery magic is so awesome Mimosa! -. Said (Y/N). The girl blushed.

- Thanks! -. Answered Mimosa.

- Are you okay Noelle? -. Asked Nazar.

- Yeah.-. She said. The boy sighed.

- Oh. Of course you are okay. You are royalty after all -. He said. Noelle smiled but tried to hide it.

- Not funny -. She said.

- Naaaazaaaar! -. Yelled a blonde boy. He quickly came up to Nazar. - Your magic is so strong! Let's fight! Let's fight! -. Said Luck.

- Uhhhhh. I'm a little exhausted! -. He said.

- So let's fight after we return to base! -. Said Luck.

Mimosa finished healing Noelle and she got up.

Klaus's POV
Asta, (Y/N), Nazar and Yuno. They all are peasants. But we were able to create such a combos. Maybe. Maybe I was wrong about them.

Third Person POV

- Let's get out of there. -. Said Noelle.

- Yeah! -. Said Nazar. But when he turned around he saw injured Mars with a very big sword. Luck, Klaus and (Y/N) was covered in crystals. Asta dodged and saved Noelle. Yuno dodged and saved Mimosa.

- ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUSLY?! -. Yelled Klaus.

The guy attacked Nazar with this sword. But Asta jumped on Nazar and covered the boy with himself.

- HOLD ON! -. Yelled Asta and closed his eyes. Yuno was trying to find a spell which was fast enough.

Yuno's POV
Come on! Black Bulls girl and Mimosa won't be able to do something with that sword. I need a strong and fast spell!

Third Person POV

When (Y/N) saw that Asta and Nazar were about to die, his eyes blazed with (E/C) and he broke crystals. The boy was about to jump on the sword but suddenly time stopped. Only Yuno can see what's happening. Strange fairy destroyed the sword and after that time started again. Mars passed out. All the crystals are gone again. After that the dungeon started to decay.

Yuno's POV
Who was that? Little girl? She was so small and her powers. Then I notice that the dungeon is destroying itself.

Third Person POV

- What's going on?! -. Asked Klaus.

- Dungeon is destroying itself! -. Said Yuno.

- We must get out of there!! -. Yelled Noelle.
(Y/N) already was near Asta and Nazar. He helped Asta to get up.

- Asta......I......you.....-. Nazar was trying to say something.

- Not now! We need to run! But firstly. -. Said Asta and looked at Mars. - We need to save him! -. (Y/N) nodded.

- Yes! -. He said.

- Have you gone crazy!? -. Asked Nazar. (Y/N) wanted to run to Mars but the guy was "crushed" by debris.

- It's the end for him! Now come on! -. Yelled Nazar and grabbed Asta's and (Y/N)'s hands. Yuno already created a big wind vehicle. All of them climbed on Yuno's vehicle. He moved out of this room. But they didn't know where is exit.

- My mana is out. I can't create the flower -. Said Mimosa.

- I can sense mana. I will show you the way! -. Said Luck.

- Okay -. Said Yuno.

Then Klaus, Nazar, Asta and (Y/N) destroyed some of the stones which were falling on them.

- Mimosa! -. Yelled Nazar when he saw that one of stones was falling on her. The water ball destroyed the stone.

- Thanks, Noelle! -. Said Mimosa.

- Good job, Noelle! Your mana control is getting better! I'm proud of you! -. Said Nazar.

Nazar's POV
Her mana control is better now! Maybe she'll go on a date with me as a thank you for training her!

Noelle's POV
Oh my goodness! I did it! I controlled my mana in a dangerous situation! Did Baka-(Y/N) notice that I'm getting better with my magic?!? Arghh! Why do I even want him to notice!!!!!!!!!?

Third Person POV

- Damn! There is no way to exit! They are destroyed! The only one is up to us. But we need to......-. Luck was interrupted by a fire explosion from up.

- Ha-Ha! Your senior again saves your day, newbies -. A familiar male voice said and laughed.

- Stop it. We need to help them to get out! -. Said a familiar female voice.

- Go after us. We will lead you to the exit -. Said another familiar female voice. They all were: Magna, Jill and Vanessa on the brooms.

- I don't even want to ask anything! Lead! -. Said Yuno. After that they all left the dungeon.

TimeSkip

Black Bulls and Golden Dawn were standing in the forest in the dungeon.

- It seems it was a tough fight in the dungeon with the diamond kingdom -. Asked Magna.

- Yeah! They all were very strong!!! -. Said (Y/N).

- By the way, what are you doing here and -. He pointed at Nazar .- How did you find us in the dungeon? And what were you doing there?! -. Asked Asta.

- I was returning from the mission with Jill and Vanessa. We were not far from the dungeon and I decided to go there. I don't know why. I just want to check it out. I asked Jill and Vanessa to be nearby. And if I don't return soon, go after the captain and bring him here to help us. Then I ran in the dungeon, and felt familiar royal mana. That's how I found you -. Said Nazar.

- Because of my royal mana, we survived -. Noelle said.

- But he could just feel someone's other mana -. Said (Y/N).

- I'm royalty! -. Said Noelle.

- What about you? -. Asked Klaus and looked at Magna.

- I decided to train in the forest. Flying around and looking for a great place, I noticed Jill and Vanessa. They told me what happened and in that second, we heard how the dungeon started to destroy itself. We immediately flew there . -. Said Magna.

- Oh. Thank you, Magna, Jill and Vanessa -. Said (Y/N).

- True man helps other true men! -. Said Magna.

- Just buy me another drink as a thank you -. Said Vanessa.

- I'm really glad that you are okay (Y/N)! -. Said Jill.

Then Klaus came up to Nazar, (Y/N), Asta and Yuno and tried to hug them. But he was able to hug only (Y/N) and Asta.

- I'm so sorry for my words! I was blind! Even if you are peasants, you are still an incredible magic knight of the Clover Kingdom! -. Said Klaus.

- Uh. Thanks, four-eye -. Said (Y/N).

- Four-eye, it's painful -. Said Asta.

Klaus let them go and then looked at Yuno and Nazar.

- No -. Said Yuno.

- No -. Said Nazar. Then he turned to Asta and came up to him. - Hey, Asta. Thank you. Really. You were ready to sacrifice for me -. He continued.

- Me and Yuno are orphans. Only people we had it's a people from the crunch. So we decided that every person in our squad will become our friend, our family. You are part of Black Bulls and my precious friend. -. Said Asta. Nazar's eyes winded. That feeling appeared again.

Nazar's POV
That feeling. I looked around. Klaus, Luck, Mimosa, Yuno, Jill, Vanessa, Magna, Yuno, Noelle, Asta. We are not alone, (Y/N). We found a family. A family which is called Black Bulls. I straightened my fist in Asta's direction.

- I want to become the Wizard King. So beware me on that way, Asta -. Said Nazar. Asta broadly smiled and hit my fist.

- I'm not going to lose! -. He said with that familiar confidence in his eyes.

Yuno's POV
I came up to (Y/N).

- (Y/N) -. I said.

- Huh? Yuno, right? What do you want? -. He asked.

- Yeah, it's Yuno. I heard and I saw that you want to become the Wizard King right? -. I asked. In his eyes appeared that familiar confidence.

- Of course! I'm going to become the Wizard King no matter what! -. He said. I gave him a little smile. Those words, that confidence. He is like Asta. And he is my rival . I straightened my fist in (Y/N)'s direction.

- Sorry but I'm going to be the next Wizard King-. I said.

- No! It will be me! -. Said (Y/N) and hit my fist with his.

- Impossible -. I said.

Then to us come up a royal girl from black bulls

- Hey! Are you finished with your "fist ceremony"? We need to go back to base! -. She said.

Jill's POV
I looked at (Y/N). This Silva girl. She is staying near (Y/N), and her clothes are torn in the place where her..........I blushed.

Third Person POV

- Hey! Silva Girl! Could you cover yourself! -. Said Jill.

- Huh? -. Asked Noelle. And everyone looked at her. Klaus's nose started to bleed and he fell on the ground. Nazar's nose started to bleed and he fell on the ground.

- AAAAAAAAAAAA! -. Yelled Noelle. And shoot the water ball in (Y/N). Then she covered herself with hand. (Y/N) sharply got up and came up to his brother.

- Nazar?! Are you fine?! Why are you bleeding?! Mimosa! Quickly! He is dying! -. Shouted (Y/N).

- (Y/N), calm down. It's not so serious -. Said Vanessa.

- What?! HE IS BLEEDING! -. Said (Y/N).

- Oh, child. When you will grow a little, I will explain to you -. Said Vannesa.

Nazar's POV
What the fuck is happening with my body?!!!!

(A/N): AHHHHH! FINALLY! I finished this arc! Yeeeees! I checked this page several times for grammar mistakes. But I'm sure, I miss some of them. I hope you liked this chapter. Thank you for reading this. You are the best. Have a nice morning/evening/day/night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 7.2K 134
โ†ณ โ ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™˜๐™ง๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™– ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š, ๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜...
30.4K 932 119
Tyrus, orphaned at a very young age was taken and raised in the Forsaken Realm, Hage Village to be exact by Father Orsi Orfai and Sister Lily Aquaria...
50.8K 1.9K 43
Book 1 of "The Clover Prep" Series: Asta and Yuno have known each other since they were kids. Now, 10 years later they are about to go to Clover Prep...
271K 4.7K 51
What if Asta met Nacht after he got his grimoire? And what if Asta had 2 grimoires? What kind of drastic change will happen if this happens. Black Cl...