because i love you | [ soulma...

By chicba360archive_

[ note - july 13 2021 ] hallo everyone! u may know/ remember this book back in like- i wanna say 2019?? i thi... More

[ โœ‰ ] will you be ok?
[ โœ‰ ] muffin time
[ โœ‰ ] moved in
[ โœ‰ ] night owls
[ โœ‰ ] the carnival
[ โœ‰ ] a fun night out
[ โœ‰ ] movie night
[ โœ‰ ] a party?
[ โœ‰ ] i like technoblade
[ โœ‰ ] eventful
[ โœ‰ ] coffee clouds
[ โœ‰ ] late at night
[ โœ‰ ] anything for you
[ โœ‰ ] that was fast
[ โœ‰ ] because i love you ( bonus chapter )

[ โœ‰ ] worry and jealousy

344 12 1
By chicba360archive_

This chapter involves dream x georgenotfound

If you prefer something else that is completely fine.

This also includes a tiny bit of bad6d (bad x a6d)

Again, if you prefer something else that is completely fine.

This story is skepnoblade based and that is probably why you're here. I only intend on a tiny bit of those two ships because I love them pwp

It was the day before the carnival and Zak had gotten up early at 5 am to greet the one and only Technoblade. Along with Dream, Sapnap and George, the dream team, who were invited by Daryl. A6d asking Spifey. Zak, of course, invited the one and only and also his friend Cole so he could introduce him to his trio and friends.

Zak had heard a ring for his apartment an hour later. He sprung out off the couch and bolted over to the door, flinging it open.

"Cole!" He squealed as he flung his arms around his market friend. Cole was a friendly guy, 6 feet tall, black hoodie with white stripes that sat on the sleeves, black jeans and red sneakers. Zak never really minded height difference but his unlucky self happened to befriend people who were much taller than him.

Daryl being 1 inch taller, Vince being 3 inches taller, Dream 8, George 2, Sapnap 3, Spifey 9, Techno 7.

Zak was 5'7", poor boy. (Heard him being 5'8" and 5'6" so its just gonna be 5'7" pwp)

"Heya buddy!!" Cole had greeted as he picked up the boy, swinging him around a few times.

After a short conversation they went to the couch and hung out for a while, until hearing yet another ring at the door.

"Coming!" Zak yelled. He unlocked his apartment and smiled nervously "Hi George"

There stood the Dream Team. Zak had only ever seen George's face from a video but not the whole team.

"Hi!" George replied.

Dream reached his hand out and grabbed Zak's hand, shaking it gently "Hello Skeppy!"

"Hi Dream!" Zak was quick to recognize this voice and hugged the three boys.

Zak then pulled Cole over by the arm and smiled "This is my friend, Cole!"

Cole waved at the three and they all sat down until Daryl woke up.

"Dream! George!" He screamed in excitement and hugged them both.

"Sadly I don't get a hug, me, the poor Sapnap" Sapnap said and soon got pulled into the hug by Bad.

Zak had then texted Techno, asking where he was. Appears he's been caught up in traffic so he'll be here later than expected sadly. Zak then sighed in disappointed and began to whine like a baby.

"Oh my goodness" is all Bad could say "What is it you Muffin?"

"BAD!" Zak replied in a whine.

"WHAT?" Daryl yelled.

"Wow, Bad, no need to yell at me" 

"YOU WERE YELLING AT ME!"

He then began to do a fake cry "A6D! HE'S HURTING ME!"

"AM NOT!!"

Vincent then walked out of his room and looked at them with clear confusion in his eyes "what?"

A knock was at the door, Spifey.

It seems like everyone was here except for the king, the blood god, the technoplane.

The god.

A few hours had passed, it was now 3 pm and Zak was beginning to worry about his friend. He stood up from the couch and went to the balcony to look around for a car, even though he never ever seen Techno's car. Vincent and Daryl had came out and looked out where Zak was looking.

"Something wrong, Skep?" Vincent said as he put an arm around his friend for comfort.

"Yah Geppy, we're here if you need something" Daryl said as he did the same.

Zak sighed as his rested his head onto his hands "I'm just worried about Techno! He said he'd be here in about an hour!"

"I don't see anything wrong with that" Vince then said.

"A6d! He said that 6 hours ago!" Zak snapped "I'm really beginning to worry!"

Vincent then smirked, knowing what the muffin meant "I'm sure he's fine, I'll call him" he said as he dialed in Dave's number.

Zak's head shot up as he frowned "You have his number?"

Vincent rolled his eyes "Don't get jealous I'm not stealing him from you"

Zak began to blush a shade of pink as he punched him in the arm, Daryl giggling in the background.

"Helllooooo? French man?" The classic monotone voice spoke.

"Vincent put the phone up to his mouth and replied "Hi Technoblade, where are you?"

"Aw man, dude, my car broke down. I thought about walking but Zak's place is quite far away"

"I can come pick you up if you want"

"Sure man! I've been here for 2 hours! I'm sick of this place! Screw my car!"

Vincent laughed a little "alright, send me your location and I'll be there soon"

Vincent then hung up and looked at Daryl "Can I borrow your car, Bad?" He asked.

"Sure, don't crash! Be careful!" He said and gave his friend a tight hug.

"Are you going to pick him up?" Zak said.

"Yup, I'll even tell him to grab you some flowers too"

"Shut up!!!" He punched him again.

Vincent had started Daryl's car and drove off to the store Dave was at which was only an hour away. Zak returned to his spot beside Cole and sighed.

"You Ok, shortie?" Cole asked in concern.

"Yah, just worried about Techno" he replied.

"I'm sure he should be fine, he seems like he can handle himself"

"I guess you're right"

George then gasped and grabbed Clay's bag and pulled out a deck of card and a few board games.

"We brought games!" He said in excitement.

They set up the cards and decided on go fish.

It had been almost an hour and Clay, Sap and Cole had won a game so far.

Zak was quick to get up when he heard the door knock. He opened it to reveal Vincent and a slightly taller man in a pink hoodie and leather jacket over it with black jeans.

The man soon smirked and greeted the boy "Hey nerd"

Zak blushed a shade of red and smiled "Techno!" He hugged the taller boy and Dave returned the favor.

Vincent smiled in satisfaction and went back to the living room to hang with Daryl.

They were hugging for at least a minute but neither of them seemed to mind. Dave had scratched the back of his neck and looked down at Zak "Sorry I was late"

"You should be, I thought you crashed!" 

Dave smiled "Worried about me, nerd?"

"Of course! If one of my friends died I would never be the same again!" Zak frowned "Especially you, you've been my friend for years! Longer than A6d and Bad"

Dave let out a small chuckle "Ok, nerd, I get it"

They both smiled and returned to the living room and A6d was quick to smirk.

"Done cuddling?" He said with an evil shipper smile.

Zak picked up a nearby pillow and threw it directly into the back of Vincents head while yelling "Shut up!!" Once again.

Vincent laughed and threw it back, only for Cole to catch it and throw it at Daryl causing him to shield himself.

"Hey!" Vince yelled as he was quick to protect the precious muffin.

Cole laughed in return and yelled "Pillow fight!! Get into your team!!"

The teams were split into three in each team. The dream team holding Sapnap, George and Clay. A6d, Bad and Spifey. And finally, Cole, Dave and Zak.

"The trio is gone, we only know of the word 'duo', Zak and A6d are now rivals. A bond that has broken and is predicted to never be fixed ever again. A bond that was never meant to be" Techno said.

All Zak did was laugh and hit Geo with a pillow.

The Dream team was going against the new trio, completely demolishing each other. On the other hand Cole and Techno were being forced by their smaller friend to bodyguard him. 

Soon enough Technoblade had taken over the recourses of the enemies.

It seems team Skeppy had won and they all sat down being completely exhausted.

Zak glanced over at where he last left his camera on top of his shelf and discovered it was recording everything.

"Dudes, my camera caught everything!" Zak said with a giggle and reached to grab his camera with only little struggle.

"Free content" Cole said and smirked as he put an arm around Zak, rewatching a few seconds of footage with him.

Dave quickly came over, glaring at Cole as he grabbed onto Zak, pulling him out of Cole's grasp. "Let me see!" He said with a smile.

Zak smiled, oblivious to what just happened and shifted the camera's tiny little screen so his friend Dave could watch.

"Blood for the blood god" He said with a laugh.

Cole just crossed his arms.

Zak went to his room and placed the camera on his desk for later editing and returned to the living room.

Daryl suggested a sleepover so Zak had threw every single blanket and pillow he had down onto the floor. They set up and watched a movie with snacks and popcorn.

After the movie Sapnap had fell asleep on the floor next to George and Clay who were sharing the couch with George on Clay's chest. Vince and Daryl having a small conversation on a blanket near the corner. Spifey had also fell asleep on another couch while Cole passed out due to his late night shift and extra duty he had just earlier today.

Dave was in the kitchen with Zak, they were fooling around with the deck of cards, playing games.

This should be enough for today pwp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.4K 12
โ—The story doesn't follow the original events of the Dream SMPโ— >When a God falls in love with a human< The server is falling apart, Y/n doesn't know...
34K 573 64
I drew this! ^ with one of those crappy 6 in 1 multicolor pens. Dream x reader (SHE/HER PRONOUNS!!) Y/n finds herself in a interesting situation. She...
3.5K 213 23
{COMPLETED!} Darryl has always had a keen mind and strong imagination. But sometimes that can be a problem, as Darryl finds out, as he keeps getting...
244K 9.7K 17
Clay was never one to take his life seriously, especially not after everything that went down with his parents regarding college and his career. Desp...