call me yours ( harry j potte...

By wstrnflies

*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆ Y/n Sterling, related to Luna Lovegood, just as carefree, creative, and odd as Luna was. But is pa... More

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
―𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐙𝐊𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
𝐆𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐗
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟-𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
―𝐄𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞
ᵂʰᵃᵗˢ ᴺᵉˣᵗ

38

7.4K 257 608
By wstrnflies

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Order Of The Pheonix

Another door opens, and five death eaters emerge. "There they are!" Stunning spells rain around them. The wounded group heads to the nearest door. Luna is blasted off her feet by a stunning spell. She and Ginny tremble to the floor. Harry's only focus to get Y/n to safety.

The next stunning spell hit Neville's back, causing him to fall back and Hermione to roll from off of him. "Harry...let me go..." Y/n muttered. Harry kept running, looking at her. "Please..." Harry quickly let her go.

He still held onto her hand. Ron was back to himself, running along with them. Harry, Ron and Y/n stagger into the room with the Veil. Just as they enter, Ron and Y/n get hit falling to the ground.

Harry slips and tumbles down to the bottom of the chamber. Doors all around him burst open and death eaters enter, climbing and surrounding him. Harry staggers up onto the dais, his wand held weakly in his hand. Blood trickles out of his mouth and chin. Malfoy shoves his way towards Harry. "Your race is run, Potter...time to hand it over."

Harry glances around frantically, "Let my friends go, and I will-" Harry said. Bellatrix and other death eaters drag his friends into the chamber. Y/n was now standing up straight but limping just like Ginny.

"You are not in the position to negotiate-" Lucius told Harry moving closer to him with his hand out.

Neville struggles against one of the death eaters that were holding him. "Don't do it, Harry! Don't do it!"

"Stop, Neville!"

Bellatrix looked over to Neville quickly, "Neville, Neville Longbottom?" She laughed in glee, "My dear boy, I paid your parents a visit a long time ago, we had a wonderful time"

"You put them in St Mungo's!"

Bellatrix beams at him, "So, Potter give us the Prophesy or I'll see how long it takes to creak Longbottom like his parents"

Harry is desperate, "Don't give it to him!"

Bellatrix points his wand at Neville, "Crucio!" Neville howls in pain, curling up in and ball and screaming at the top of his lungs. The doors at the top of the chamber exploded. Everything stops as Lupin, Sirius, Moody, Tonks, and Kingsley.

They blast spells at the death eaters, Tonks grabbed everyone putting them behind a bolder keeping the people that were wounded safely. Sirius shot Lucius back, the man had the Prophesy but once he hit the ground it broke into millions of pieces with blue mist just coming out of it.

Moody knocked back a death eater with his cane. Tonks was now chasing Bellatrix around the room both of them flying.

Harry and Sirius hide behind the veil. "Now, listen to me. Take the others and get out of here." Sirius uttered turning to Harry, Spells past them hitting the wall instead.

Harry turned to Sirius shaking his head, "What? No, I'm staying with you." Said Harry ducking a spell.

"You've done beautifully. Now, let me take it from here." Sirius told him.

Harry and Sirius both were now in view Lucius and Harry started to throw spells back and forth. Sirius was fighting a random death eater. "Expelliarmus!" Harry said disarming Lucius.

Sirius grinned knocking the death eater back, "Nice one, James" Sirius walked forward shooting spells towards Lucius. Bellatrix landed in front of the man.

"Avada Kadav-"

"Expelliarmus!" Y/n's voice echoed from behind Sirius. She noticed that the man wasn't paying attention while Bellatrix was flying down, when she was hiding behind the rock with Hermione, Ginny, Luna, and Neville.

Bellatrix looked at Y/n, she quickly grabbed her wand, "Avada Kedavra!" Harry grabbed Y/n quickly pulling her into his chest tightly wrapping his arms around her. Bellatrix grinned looking at Y/n and Harry.

Harry turned to her with anger in his eyes, He started to run after her, Sirius quickly grabbed him stopping him from chasing Bellatrix. "Harry, No-" Harry got out of his grip running after Bellatrix.

Harry sprints down the steps leading out to the golden fountain and telephone lift. Bellatrix is near to it. "You can't stop me, Potter!"

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

He brandishes his wand, "Stupify!" Bellatrix turns and deflects it. She fires it back at him, Harry dives hiding behind the fountain. There is silence.

"Come out, Come out Potter!"

Harry grows angrier by the second, "Well, Well...coming after me because I almost killed your wonderful girlfriend and godfather!" She sarcastically said with a laugh.

Harry leaps from behind the fountain, "Crucio!"

He hit her squarely in the chest, She shrieks in pain and falls to the ground, But she rolls away from him and jumped to her feet right away. "Crucio!" Harry leaps behind the statue of the centaur.

Bellatrix's spell blasted off of the Centaur head off. It clangs away into the darkness. "Never used an unforgivable curse have you, Potter? You have to mean it, you have to want to cause pain in your every soul."

She tries to outflank him, but he moved behind another statue. "give me the Prophesy!"

"Can't. It smashed by accident!"

"You Lie!"

Harry laughed, "How's Voldemort going to like that? You've failed him, and he's not very forgiving is he?" Harry asked tilting his head.

Bellatrix lets out a shriek of horror, "Forgive me, Master! I tried! I--"

Harry laughs again, "he can't hear you from here, you know!"

"Can't I Potter?" The cold voice said with a nasty grin on his face.

Voldemort has apparated in the middle of the hall pointing his wand at Harry. "So you smashed my Prophesy?" Harry didn't move, frozen in horror, Voldemort sneers. "I grow tired of you continually thwarting my plans, Harry Potter!"

He snaps his wand down, "Avada Kedavra!"

Greenlight explodes from his wand. Harry flinches, But the statue behind him jumps down and gets hit in the chest. It explodes in thousands of pieces. Voldemort whirls, Dumbledore stood at the doorway. "You should not have come tonight, Tom"

"It was you who would made the mistake, Dumbledore!"

He slashes his wand, "Avada Kedavra" Dumbledore vanishes with a swirl of his cloak and reappears between Voldemort and Bellatrix.

She tries to run, But Dumbledore knocks her to the ground with a stunning spell, vanishing just as another killing curse the wall and explodes shaking the hall. He reappears close to Voldemort. Dumbledore raised his wand and stricks.

A blinding light issues forth to it, the power of it staggering. Voldemort conjures a glowing, translucent shield around himself. Dumbledore's spell collides with it, filling the room with complete bright light.

The room shakes, Harry staggers to the ground. Bits of dust and rockfall from the walls. The light fades and Voldemort was completely unharmed. "You do not seek to kill me, Dumbledore?" Voldemort said.

"There are other ways to destroy a man, Tom"

"There is nothing worse than Death!"

"You are quite wrong Tom Like you always are-"

Voldemort fires another killing curse at Dumbledore. Fawks the Pheonix swoops down from above and swallows the jet of green light, exploding into flames and falling to the earth.

Dumbledore spins, sending a constant flow of blinding light blasting from his wand, the sheer power of it shaking the hall. Voldemort raises his own wand and the light separates from behind him.

Dumbledore and Voldemort are surrounded by the flow of light. Dumbledore grits his teeth as the high wind billow his cloak around him. Voldemort glares at Dumbledore, eyes now blood-red. His wand trembles in his hand, and Voldemort slowly is forced backwards by the power of the wind.

Fear flickers in Voldemort's eyes. He lets out a roar of frustration. A ring of green flame surrounds him and vanishes in a tongue of red-orange fire. Dumbledore's stream of light blasts into the wall and punches a huge, gaping hole in the wall, shaking the whole Ministry.

Harry is lifted bodily into the air and tossed against the wall from the explosion. There is a sharp snap crack of rock breaking, and half of the ceiling falling in. Dumbledore whips around his wand and Harry under from one of the falling rocks.

Voldemort reappears on the pilinth where the statue has been. "Look out!" Harry shouted. He raises his wand, shouting a spell. The water in the pool below the statues flow and surround Voldemort in a globe of water.

Voldemort vanishes from the globe of water, and it crashes back down to the pool, spilling over onto the floor. "Professor!" Harry stands up.

"Stay where you are, Harry!" Dumbledore sounds frightened. Then Harry screams, his scar splits open and blood pours from it. He shrieks in agony, the pain was unbearable. Harry speaks but it's not his voice.

"Kill me now Dumbledore...do it...if death means nothing" Voldemort said. "So weak. You've lost, old man." Dumbledore looked at Harry whose eyes were snake-like, he was on the floor trying to get himself back.

"Harry."

Voldemort was flashing images of what could have happened tonight, Y/n's death, Sirius's death, and he showed him Cedric, and his mother and father. Harry twitched trying to get to himself. "So weak. So vulnerable." Voldemort said in his head.

"Look at me. Harry, it isn't how you are alike. It's how you are not."

Harry thought of Y/n, Hermione, Ron and the D.A, going to Sirius, and all of the happiest memories that he could think of.

Y/n, Hermione, Ginny, Luna, Neville, Ron and Sirius rushed into the room looking at Harry on the ground. Dumbledore was looking at the boy. Harry looked at Y/n who was looking down at him. "You're the weak one... and you'll never know love or friendship. And I feel sorry for you." Harry said.

Voldemort left his body, now standing in front of him. "You're a fool, Harry Potter. And you will lose everything."

Green flames explode from all around them, People came pouring into the ministry. Bellatrix runs over into a fireplace, green fire covered her until she vanished. Voldemort apparated out of the Ministry.

Fudge ran forward in shock, "He's back."

Everyone has heard what happened that night at the Ministry, It was all over the Daily Prophet, There was no more denying that the dark lord was back. "I know how you feel, Harry," Dumbledore said sitting in front of him.

Harry glanced up from his hands shaking his head, "No, you don't...It's my fault." Harry did feel like everything that happened that night, with the Prophesy was his fault no matter who tells him it wasn't.

"No, the fault is mine. I knew it was only a matter of time...before Voldemort made the connection between you. I thought by distancing myself from you, as I have done all year...he'd be less tempted, and therefore you might be more protected."

Harry glanced at his headmaster, He was trying to stay calm after everything. "The prophecy said: "Neither one can live while the other one survives." It means one of us is gonna have to kill the other, in the end."

Dumbledore nodded. "Yes."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"the same reason Y/n saved Sirius. The same reason your friends saved you. After all these years, after all, you've suffered...I didn't want to cause you any more pain." Dumbledore spoke looking at him. "I cared too much about you."

Their last evening at school arrived; most people had finished packing and were already heading down to the end-of-term feast, Harry knew he couldn't be with Sirius again during the summer. "Just do it tomorrow!" said Ron, who was waiting by the door of their dormitory. "Come on, I'm starving..."

"I won't belong...Look, you go ahead..." But when the dormitory door closed behind Ron, Harry made no effort to speed up his packing. The very last thing he wanted to do was to attend the end-of-term feast. He was worried that Dumbledore would make some reference to him in his speech.

There was a knock at the door, "Ron I'm not hungry-" Harry shouted looking over to the door.

"I don't think, I'm Ron" Y/n answered.

Harry got up from his bed walking over and opening the door for her. She stood in her Gryffindor robes with the daily Prophet in her hand shocking Harry a little. "Oh hey...I thought you were Ron..." He awkwardly said.

Ron, Hermione, Y/n, Neville, Ginny and Luna were all out of the hospital wing three days after the incident. "Well I can go get Ron, he said you were in here, Mopping around"

"Y/n, does it all feel odd...Everything..."

Harry went over and sat on his bed, Y/n shut the door behind her sitting next to him. "Yeah, everything is odd...but there is always a good that comes out of bad...." She said with a smile turning to Harry.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "What do you mean,"

"Well first off, the Ministry knows about You-Know-Who's return...and...this..."

She opened the Daily Prophet showing him the article.

Sirius Black's Innocents

Fourteen years ago, Sirius Black was sent to Azkaban
In the case of Murdering 13 muggles, and the murder of Peter Pettigrew
Black was framed by Pettigrew who is still alive to this day.
Pettigrew was the one who framed and gave away the Potters and Black that night.

Black was innocent all these years- "Feels good to be a free man" quoted Black

Harry smiled looking down at the Daily Prophet. "Finally, after everything that happened he's free...we can go to Diagon Alley...the Muggle world-" Harry named places as Y/n looked over at him listening. "Thank you..."

"And you said, I couldn't be in the battle-" Y/n grinned shoving him a little. Harry smiled looking at her with a chuckle.

"How? How are you so positive when another war is starting"

"The world is full of negativity Har, Sometimes it needs light...trust me...this year wasn't the easiest..." said Y/n.

"Yeah...sorry again, about making you feel that way...at the beginning of the year..." Harry apologized.

"Stop apologizing...now let's go to the feast..."

The journey home on the Hogwarts Express the next day was eventful in several ways. Firstly, Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle, who had clearly been waiting all week for the opportunity to strike without teacher witnesses, attempted to ambush Harry halfway down the train as he made his way back from the toilet. The attack might have succeeded had it not been for the fact that they unwittingly chose to stage the attack right outside a compartment full of D.A. members, who saw what was happening through the glass and rose as one to rush to Harry's aid.

By the time Ernie Macmillan, Hannah Abbott, Susan Bones, Justin Finch-Fletchley, Anthony Goldstein, and Terry Boot had finished using a wide variety of the hexes and jinxes Harry had taught them, Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle resembled nothing so much as three gigantic slugs squeezed into Hogwarts uniforms as Harry, Ernie, and Justin hoisted them into the luggage rack and left them there to ooze.

"I must say, I'm looking forward to seeing Malfoy's mother's face when he gets off the train," said Ernie with some satisfaction, as he watched Malfoy squirm above him. Ernie had never quite got over the indignity of Malfoy docking points from Hufflepuff during his brief spell as a member of the Inquisitorial Squad.

"Goyle's mum'll be really pleased, though," said Ron, who had come to investigate the source of the commotion. "He's loads better- looking now...Anyway, Harry, the food trolley's just stopped if you want anything..."

Harry thanked the others and accompanied Ron back to their compartment, where he bought a large pile of Cauldron Cakes and Pumpkin Pasties.

Hermione was reading the Daily Prophet again with Y/n's head resting on her shoulder she was reading a muggle book. 'Alice in wonderland.'

Ginny was doing a quiz in The Quibbler with Luna (The two seems closer than normal), and Neville was stroking his Mimbulus mimbletonia, which had grown a great deal over the year and now made odd crooning noises when touched.

Harry and Ron whiled away most of the journey playing wizard chess while Hermione read out snippets from the Prophet. It was now full of articles about how to repel dementors, attempts by the Ministry to track down Death Eaters, and hysterical letters claiming that the writer had seen Lord Voldemort walking past their house that very morning.

"It hasn't really started yet," sighed Hermione gloomily, folding up the newspaper again. "But it won't be long now.

"Hey, Harry," said Ron, nodding toward the glass window onto the corridor.

Harry looked around. Cho was passing, accompanied by Marietta Edgecombe, who was wearing a balaclava. His and Cho's eyes met for a moment. Cho blushed and kept walking. Harry looked back down at the chessboard just in time to see one of his pawns chased off its square by Ron's knight.

"What's — er — going on with you and her anyway?" Ron asked quietly.

"Nothing," said Harry truthfully, Harry knew how he really felt towards Y/n.

"I — er — heard she's going out with someone else now," said Hermione tentatively.

Harry was surprised to find that this information did not hurt at all. Wanting to impress Cho seemed to belong to a past that was no longer quite connected with him. So much of what he had wanted was in Y/n (Mind who wasn't paying attention but another world) "You're well out of it, mate," said Ron forcefully. "I mean, she's quite good-looking and all that, but you want someone a bit more cheerful."

"Well, yeah...more cheerful...but she seems happy," said Harry, shrugging.

"Who's she with now anyway?" Ron asked Hermione, but it was Ginny who answered.

"Michael Corner," she said.

"Michael — but —" said Ron, craning around in his seat to stare at her. "But you were going out with him!"

"Not anymore," said Ginny resolutely. "He didn't like Gryffindor beating Ravenclaw at Quidditch and got really sulky, so I ditched him and he ran off to comfort Cho instead." She scratched her nose absently with the end of her quill, turned The Quibbler upside down, and began marking her answers.

Y/n looked up finally looking at Luna who didn't seem bothered by this, "Well, I always thought he was a bit of an idiot," he said, prodding his queen forward toward Harry's quivering castle. "Good for you. Just choose someone...better..next time."

"Well, I've chosen Luna Lovegood, would you say she's better," asked Ginny vaguely.

Everything went silent for a second. "Yes-Yes we would" Everyone in the compartment said, Luna placed her head on Ginny's shoulder.

"Wait what?" Ron said confused.

Ginny shook her head looking down at the Quibbler, "Luna and Ginny are dating," Y/n mentioned. Ron's mouth dropped but nodded.

"Better...and speaking of, relationships while we are on the topic"

Y/n turned red looking back down at her book, "You and my brother" Ginny continued. Harry looked down at the chessboard not wanting to hear about Y/n and Fred but at the same time wanted to know.

"Yeah, I'm coming over for the summer..." Y/n said looking at Ron. "Fred asked me to before he goes to the shop."

As the train slowed down in the approach to King's Cross, Harry thought he had never wanted to leave it less. He even wondered fleetingly what would happen if he simply refused to get off, but remained stubbornly sitting there until the first of September, when it would take him back to Hogwarts.

When it finally puffed to a standstill, Y/n picked up Pippa's cage as the creature was fast asleep. When the ticket inspector signalled to her, Harry, Ron, and Hermione that it was safe to walk through the magical barrier between platforms nine and ten, however, he found a surprise awaiting him on the other side: a group of people standing there to greet him whom he had not expected at all.

There was Mad-Eye Moody, looking quite as sinister with his bowler hat pulled low over his magical eye as he would have done without it, his gnarled hands clutching a long staff, his body wrapped in a voluminous traveling cloak. Tonks stood just behind him, her bright bubble-gum-pink hair gleaming in the sunlight filtering through the dirty glass station ceiling, wearing heavily patched jeans and a bright purple T-shirt bearing the legend of the weird sisters.

Mr and Mrs Weasley, dressed in their Muggle best, and Fred and George, who were both wearing brand-new jackets in some lurid green, scaly material. "Ron, Ginny!" called Mrs Weasley, hurrying forward and hugging her children tightly. "Oh, and Harry dear, how are you?"

"Fine," lied Harry, as she pulled him into a tight embrace. Over her shoulder, he saw Ron goggling at the twins' new clothes.

Y/n walked over to Fred who pulled her into a kiss, placing his hands on her waist, "Everything okay?" He asked, She nodded looking up at him.

"Wonderful," She said before Ron gaged but laughed at the same time.

Mrs Weasley was not happy to the same the least seeing Fred and Y/n together counting she was still in school and he dropped out. "What are they supposed to be?" Ron asked, pointing at the jackets.

"Finest dragon skin, little bro," said Fred, giving his zip a little tweak. "Business is booming and we thought we'd treat ourselves."

"Hello, Harry," said Lupin walking over to them, as Mrs Weasley let go of Harry and turned to greet Hermione and Y/n.

"Hello, Mrs Weasley" Hermione greeted getting a hug from the woman.

"Hello Dear, Hello Y/n," She said.

Y/n smiled looking at the woman. "Hello Mrs Weasley," She said with Fred's arm around her waist, as he talked to Luna, Ginny, Ron and George.

"Hi," said Harry. "I didn't expect....what are you all doing here?"

"Well," said Lupin with a slight smile, "we thought we might have a little chat with your aunt and uncle before letting them take you home."

"I dunno if that's a good idea," said Harry at once.

"Oh, I think it is," growled Moody, who had limped a little closer.

"That'll be them, will it, Potter?" He pointed with his thumb over his shoulder; his magical eye was evidently peering through the back of his head and his bowler hat. Harry leaned an inch or so to the left to see where Mad-Eye was pointing and there, sure enough, were the three Dursleys, who looked positively appalled to see Harry's reception committee.

"Ah, Harry!" said Mr Weasley, turning from Hermione's parents, whom he had been greeting enthusiastically, and who were taking it in turns to hug Hermione. "Well...shall we do it, then?"

"Yeah, I reckon so, Arthur," said Moody. He and Mr. Weasley took the lead across the station toward the place where the Dursleys stood, apparently rooted to the floor. Hermione disengaged herself gently from her mother to join the group.

Y/n walked over standing next to Hermione, "Good afternoon," said Mr Weasley pleasantly to Vernon, coming to a halt right in front of him. "You might remember me, my name's Arthur Weasley."

As Mr Weasley had singlehandedly demolished most of the Dursleys' living room two years previously, Y/n would have been very surprised if Harry's Uncle Vernon had forgotten him counting on Harry telling her everything that happened.

Sure enough, Vernon turned a deeper shade of puce and glared at Mr Weasley, but chose not to say anything, partly, perhaps, because the Dursleys were outnumbered two to one. Petunia looked both frightened and embarrassed.

She kept glancing around, as though terrified somebody she knew would see her in such company. Dudley, meanwhile, seemed to be trying to look small and insignificant, a feat at which he was failing extravagantly.

"We thought we'd just have a few words with you about Harry," said Mr Weasley, still smiling.

"Yeah," growled Moody. "About how he's treated when he's at your place." Vernon's moustache seemed to bristle with indignation. Possibly because the bowler hat gave him the entirely mistaken impression that he was dealing with a kindred spirit, he addressed himself to Moody.

"I am not aware that it is any of your business what goes on in my house —"

"I expect what you're not aware of would fill several books, Dursley," growled Moody.

"Anyway, that's not the point," interjected Tonks, whose pink hair seemed to offend Petunia more than all the rest put together, for she closed her eyes rather than look at her. "The point is if we find out you've been horrible to Harr-"

"-and make no mistake, we'll hear about it," added Lupin pleasantly.

"Yes," said Mr Weasley, "even if you won't let Harry use the fellytone —"

"Telephone," whispered Hermione.

"Or both" Y/n continued with a shrug.

"Yeah, if we get any hint that Potter's been mistreated in any way, you'll have us to answer to," said Moody.

Vernon swelled ominously. His sense of outrage seemed to outweigh even his fear of this bunch of oddballs. "Are you threatening me, sir?" he said, so loudly that passersby actually turned to stare.

"Yes, I am," said Mad-Eye, who seemed rather pleased that Vernon had grasped this fact so quickly.

"And do I look like the kind of man who can be intimidated?" Uncle Vernon.

"Well..." said Moody, pushing back his bowler hat to reveal his sinisterly revolving magical eye. Vernon leapt backwards in horror and collided painfully with a luggage trolley. "Yes, I'd have to say you do, Dursley."

"' Bye, then, Potter," said Moody, grasping Harry's shoulder for a moment with a gnarled hand.

"Wait Harry just stay a little longer," said Lupin quietly.

"Harry, we'll have you away from there as soon as we can," Mrs Weasley whispered, hugging him again.

"We'll see you soon, mate," said Ron anxiously, shaking Harry's hand.

"Really soon, Harry," said Hermione earnestly. "We promise."

"Yeah, Mail me-" Y/n said, Harry nodded as she wrapped her arms around him in an embrace. Harry released he might not just like Y/n the way he thinks.

"Merlin's beard, I haven't been here and so long...feels good to be back-" A voice echoed. Everyone turned to Sirius who stumbled his way to the platform.

Y/n let go of Harry with a grin, Harry looked at his godfather with a smile. The Dursley's tremble obviously scared of Sirius. "Hello Everyone!" Sirius greeted walking and standing next to Lupin. "Harry come on, I told Kreacher made dinner-"

Everyone turned to Harry, who looked at the Dursley's without thinking walking over and hugging Sirius.

Fred put his around Y/n's shoulder pulling her close to him, Everyone said their 'goodbyes' before Y/n, Luna, and the Weasley's made their way to the burrow. Harry wished she was coming with him to Grimmauld Place, after Sirius's invite.

But she seemed happy with Fred in his eyes, and Y/n knew she was happy with him. Harry was also falling really hard for his best friend that there was no denying it anymore now all he had to do was.....wait

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4K 41
❝You're not going to take no for an answer, are you?❞ ❝You should know the answer to that by now, Harry.❞ ⁂ Life has always been a bit disorganized f...
1.2K 20 126
" 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲, 𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐞 ?" " 𝐖𝐡𝐨 ?" " 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ." ☙❧☙❧☙❧☙❧☙❧☙❧☙ ℋ𝒶𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒫ℴ𝓉𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓍 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉ℯ𝓇 �...
110K 2K 108
________________________________________ *CURRENTLY RE-WRITING* finished by- 25/05/24 (hopefully) current re-write word count- 145,249 It's always...
849K 25.4K 91
"This is all your bloody fault, Malfoy." When an accidental spell throws Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy back in time to the Marauder's era, they a...