Beeduo oneshots (PLATONIC)

By Izaberries

✨Book is now finished✨ I kinda want more beeduo. only going to be fluff and angst. The cover is by a tiktok... More

A bit of stuff before chapters
A Late night Song
Away from the bad stuff.
Enderwalk
Meeting competitions (NEW AU)
Nights
Short game
Soft days
Quick question (A/N)
ANOTHER THING- (A/N)
You, me and the stars :)
Continuing
Our FairyTale
Bedsheet Ghosts!
'Spooky' story time!
Haunted Mansion!
After Game
Little update (A/N)
New Years (A/N)
Hey, it's me, everyone's fav (A/N)

Not a Chapter but

897 19 4
By Izaberries

Okay so I saw a tiktok of a person looking at Tubbo's twitter bio and it has a rainbow flag, I know that the person who posted the video pinned not to try to figure out Tubbo's sexuality but I want to say something about some of the comments.

Btw I saw that video like two days ago and I wanted to say something but I didn't have much time and when I went to go look at the video, most of the comments saying stuff were gone, probably deleted.

I saw people going in the comment saying things like "Weird way to come out but sure" "I mean, get it I guess" and I know that it is most likely a joke but please don't joke about that, It might make Tubbo uncomfortable and I know that he won't see those comments or something like that but still. Tubbo said that he doesn't want to reveal his sexuality so as fans, we have to respect that.

Anyways, because pride month ended, he's probably showing his support about the LGBTQ+ community by his bio. He's a good ally I say. :]

Anyways that's all I have to say, Have a good day or night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 1.1K 51
[ON PAUSE] Oneshots about the three youngest of the dsmp! Most of this is platonic. Anything with Tommy in it is platonic love, while Bee Duo might b...
81.1K 1.7K 56
I'll be writing a bunch of tnt duo oneshots that even YOU can ask for something to give me to practice writing - because tnt duo is fucking amazing...
48.9K 1.6K 20
PLEASE READ THE DESC COMPLETELY this is shipping ranbooxtubbo in a highschool au, i dont ship the actual people/content creators, i jus...
404 22 11
"Just trust me." I reassured Tubbo as I held my hand out to him, tentatively he accepted it and I pulled him into me. We stayed like that for a secon...