𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗹𝘆| ✔︎

By izzeliaa

"How do you say idiot in Italian?" "Bell'uomo." [ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛] "You're a bell'uomo." .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59
60
Epilouge
Amore

55

156K 5.7K 18.5K
By izzeliaa

˚. ˚⚠︎︎◦˚.˚◦⚠︎︎˚

Leonardo

Belle reached out holding my hand as she waited for someone to come in and give it back her anesthesia.

She's getting her wisdom teeth removed.

"If I die tell Kevin and Sara I love them more than you."

"I will," I nodded making her smile at me.

"Have you done this?"

"Yeah."

She grinned at me, "Did you do weird shit?" she paused, "weirder shit." 

"James and Ellio said I cried seeing roadkill," I told her, "I don't believe them though."

"Sounds like some shit you would do."

"Fuck off."

"It's okay to be a marshmallow Lee."

"I hate you."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Belle groaned as she clung into my arm, "They took my teeth."

"I know," I chuckled.

"That's not funny or okay," she said, "kill them."

Um.

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Oh Belle you can't call people bitches, oh Belle don't threaten to shave peoples heads as they sleep, oh Belle don't murder me," she ranted, "then what can I do?"

"I don't know."

"Idiota, give me your gun."

A mom passing us in the parking lot as I helped Belle get to the car gave me a concerned look, I ignored her focused on making sure Belle didn't run into a pole.

"No."

Sighing she broke away from me, trying to run making me shake my head going after her cringing as she accidentally hit someone's car and fell.

This is going to be a long day.

"Come on Amore," I sighed, "you can't do that,"

"Is it because you think I'm ugly?"

"What?"

"Oh, so you're not denying it."

I ran my hand through my hair, "I don't think you're ugly."

"People only say that shit to fugly people."

This time as we walked I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Tattooed, tall man, loser, freakishly nice freak."

"Yeah?"

"I hate your guts."

"Really?"

Sighing she shook her head, "No, I love you," she kissed the side of my head, well tried to, "so much, I love you like love you."

"I love you too."

"That makes me very happy," she murmured, "I think you're the first person to actually love me, it's great."

I kissed the top of her head finally getting to the car helping her buckle the seat belt.

"Lee."

"Belle," I responded starting the car.

"Remember when you said you didn't love me?"

I frowned, "Yeah."

"That was so funny looking back on it," she laughed, "I'm so telling people that story when they ask about a memory with you."

Shaking my head I turned on the radio as Belle looked out the window, "I'm going to jump out of the car."

Not thinking she would actually do it I continued driving before looking over at her seeing her try to silently take off her seatbelt and unlock the door.

I locked the doors before putting my arm in front of her, "Belle we're on the freeway put on your seatbelt."

She nodded fumbling with it before finally getting it to click, "I'm sorry," she said, "I didn't mean it."

"It's okay," I sighed.

Driving peacefully for a while twenty seconds I noticed her starting to pull her hoodie up, "Why is it so hot?"

I shrugged figuring she had a shirt on underneath but did a double take seeing she didn't.

"Belle you don't have a shirt on Amore."

"Oh shit," she looked down, "did you steal it?"

"What I didn-"

"You mugged me while I was at the dentist yeah," she scoffed, "I knew you were sketchy."

"I didn't steal your fucking shirt."

"If you wanted to see my boobs you just had to ask."

I rolled my eyes as she leaned her forehead against the window sighing watching as cars went past us.

Suddenly she sat back up her mouth gaping, "I look so fucking ugly."

Her hand went to her mouth as she tried to take out the gauze.

"Belle don't do that," I said looking over at her.

She held up her hands, "Got it freak."

I could feel her stare at the side of my head, "Yes?"

"Can we get ice cream cones?"

I nodded as she smiled, "Cool bitch. My bitch, aw we're like Pennywise and Georgie. Get it cause I'm going to murder you."

What the fuck.

"You're going to murder me?"

Looking at me she ran her thumb across her neck.

Alright.

"Don't be nervous I'm like Dexter so I'll only kill you if your a criminal or something."

She paused, "Wait, that probably didn't settle your nerves mister mafia."

I smiled shaking my head at her, "Should I get my nipples pierced?" she randomly asked me.

"If you want to," I answered.

"Can I pierce your finger?"

"I'm okay," I said. 

She pouted at me before crossing her arms refusing to look at me.

"Later," I sighed as she smiled.

"I can't put my foot behind my head," she told me before trying to do it while sitting down, "I'll show you later."

"Guess what Leo?"

"What?"

"Someone asked me on a date yesterday."

"Who?"

"I forgot his name," she hummed, "but I was all do you see this ring? My sugar baby got it for me, and I love him so no."

I nodded along as she told me her story.

"Holy shit Leo, we're going to spend the rest of our lives together," she told me.

I smiled, "Yeah."

"We should sell hotdogs as a living."

"Why hotdogs?"

"They're in very high demand right now."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Belle loosely wrapped her arms around me as I carried her in my back since her walking in this state is one of the scariest things I've seen in my life. 

She tried walking with me but almost hit a three-year-old.

"This is nice," Belle said, "I'm never walking ever again."

I chuckled walking in the lobby narrowing my eyes as people stared at her, "Ten bucks they're all looking at my ass."

"Probably," I smiled as she rested her head on my shoulder. 

"I love you Lee," she mumbled.

"I love you too."

"I just want to sleep."

I pressed the elevator button, "We'll be home in less than a minute."

"Good."

As I stepped into the apartment Kevin and Sara both got up from their position on the couch to look at us.

"Bed or couch?" I asked.

"Couch," Belle answered.

I nodded walking to the couch that she dramatically fell back on, "Can you grab me a t-shirt?"

"Which one?"

"Any."

Humming I walked off to our room grabbing her a shirt, I looked down seeing Sara following me.  

She's alright I guess.

Better then fucking Kevin who still is purposely knocking into my drinks to spill them and walks on my food when I'm not looking.

He was sent from hell.

Belle still calls him an angel since he doesn't do anything to her, motherfucker just targets me every day. 

"Here," I said to Belle handing her the shirt, "do you want something to eat?"

She shook her head turning on the TV, "Sit with me," she looked at me, "please."

Nodding I saw next to her before she swung her legs over me, "Did you ever," she looked around before whispering, "find out who shot you?"

"Yes," I nodded.

She put her hand over her mouth, "Who was it?"

"Zuckerberg," I started.

"Mark Zuckerberg shot you? I knew there was something off about him."

"He finally snapped," I nodded.

"Can't trust anyone not even Facebook man," Belle sighed.

I nodded, "Its sad really."

"Very," she nodded in agreement, "Dance."

"What?"

"Dance."

I shook my head, "I'm not dancing."

"It wasn't a question Darling," she gave me a look and I stood up looking at her as she just smiled.

"Do the macarena."

"Fuck off."

She frowned, "Please Lee, I don't feel good."

I looked at her unimpressed as she furrowed her eyebrows and frowned.

Flipping her off I did it as she grinned at me.

Belle looked at me before blinking hard, "Mental photo."

She gave me a thumbs up as I blinked back at her, "Mental photo."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I sat in my office with Leah and James doing paperwork as they say talking instead of helping me.

Me: I'm going to be home late.

Me: Do you need me to get you anything?

Baddie w/ a fattie🤬👅: She's busy

I shook my head forgetting she changed her name in my phone, wait.

Me: What?

Baddie w/ a fattie🤬👅: She's busy

Me: Fuck off Belle

Baddie w/ a fattie🤬👅: Stop texting her

Me: Where's Belle?

Baddie w/ a fattie🤬👅: Shower

Me: Who tf are you?

Baddie w/ a fattie🤬👅: None of your business

Me: Stop playing wtf

I went to call her as it sent me to voicemail.

Me: Why aren't you answering the phone?

Baddie w/ a fattie🤬👅: We're busy, but I'll tell her you called

"You okay," James asked me making me look at him.

"Fine," I said, "I'm going home."

"But we still-"

"I'm going home."

"See you tomorrow," Leah said taking the papers.

"Bye," I nodded.

Who the fuck says she's busy?

I swear if she's just fucking with me again.

For the most part I can tell when she's messing with me but lately she's been trying new tactics so it's harder to know.

Like the other day she dressed in all black with a mask and shit to before turning off all the lights that way when I got home I would think someone was robbing us or something.

She needed up accidental running into a wall causing her to let out a string of curse words which made me realize it was just her.

As I walked into the living room I furrowed my eyebrows seeing someone wear a backwards baseball hat and I could also see Belle with her legs on them.

When she saw me her eyes widened, "Leo."

"Who the fuck is that."

The fucker with the baseball hat on ducked their head as Belle rolled off the couch before laughing.

I sighed noticing that when they both stood up Belle was slightly taller than them.

Belle and Ara did finger guns at each other before turning to me, "Loser."

Ara nodded in agreement taking off the hat, "We should do this again."

I ran my hands through my hair, "No the fuck you shouldn't."

"Upset you thought I stole your girl?" Ara asked.

"Fuck off."

Belle laughed as I grabbed a pillow throwing it at her.

"Don't be like that Lee."

Ara smiled at both of us before leaving mumbling something about going to get sushi.

Belle pinched my cheek, "You're adorable."

"I hate you."

"That's what you say until you want me to play with your hair when we watch movies."

Wrapping my arms around her waist I replied, "True."

"Loser."

"Mhm."

"My loser."

Her loser.

˚. ˚⚠︎︎◦˚.˚◦⚠︎︎˚

☕︎︎⋆☀︎︎⋆☕︎︎ ☕︎︎⋆☀︎︎⋆☕︎︎
Chapter 55

posted:7/13/2021 10:31pm

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

THANK YOU FOR 700k READS

This chapter was short but I feel it was a good short like just fun and light hearted yk

IVE BEEN TALLER THAN MY BSF SINCE WE WERE 3 AND IT WAS GREAT BUT NOW SHES ACTING BOLD SINCE SHES AN INCH TALLER THAN ME

A FUCKING INCH

anyways I'm fine

Last 5 chapters so basically if you have any requests I didnt get to or that you want to see now is the last time to request them

You guys always say I make ur standards for love too high but remember hot people don't settle

I read the Aliens Kings Mate or something and I'm traumatized I couldn't finish it I read 5 chapters then skipped to the epilogue to see if she ends up killing him

If there's one thing I know about myself is that I smell gokd basically 24/7 idk why but people always say I smell good 🙏

I say loser alert and go weewooweewoo a lot like every second of everyday and my dad started doing it too #imhisrolemodel

Next chapter is in like 2-3 days

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 511 23
"You're ours, Angel." "Say your mine, Lilac." "I would burn the world for you, Cutie." "You can't escape, Vita Mia." "If anyone touches you, I'll bre...
633K 22.8K 42
"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and he traps me with his two hands. "do you...
527K 12.1K 32
Excerpt: "I've never seen anything more attractive" his brother says groaning haha I turned him on. He has a one way ticket to blu... I won't finish...
618K 13.2K 57
BOOK 2 OF THE DE'MARCO SERIES This book is a part of a series, but can be read as a standalone, please read the last paragraph for detailss. ••••••••...