☆ Nabee || BigHit's First Fem...

By cherrycakedd_kookie

Nabee, One of BigHit's first female trainees, Debuts as a Soloist. How will her carrer to stardom be ? More

About Nabee ( EDITED )
Debut Announcement
Debut (.EDITED )
Social Media
Her Autograph
Things Nabee says that looks like fake subs but is not
Light Stick + 1st Mini Album
IG Live
FirstRed Carpet / Performance/ Award at MAMA
After MAMA
Knowing Bros Appearance ( EDITED )
Nabee's Tik Tok Acc
Inside Nabee's Phone
First (Pre-Release ) Single: Play ( Pt.1 )
First (Pre-Release ) Single: Play ( Pt.2 )
Her First Scandal
BigHit's Statment + Bonus News
Her On QUEENDOM ( Pt.1 )
Confirmation
Her on QUEENDOM ( Pt.2 )
Tattoos
announcment ( sorry but the story is gonna comeback in a BRAND new book ! )

Break-ups are hard

602 0 2
By cherrycakedd_kookie

NABEE POV

I woke up and got ready quickly as I was already late, I had to go show some of the tracks I was working on for my Album to PD-nim. ( A/N : We will miss you Hitman Bang T-T ) and then had some Dance Practice.

I got ready in this outfit.

Then taking my phone and other things and headed straight to the HYBE building.

...

I just got to my studio and came to know that PD-nim had some last minute work so he post-poned it a bit later. So I headed to my studio to chill and maybe smooth out the tracks a bit more.

Soon I checked my phone, I hadn't checked it in the morning as I was running late. 

I checked my phone only to see news of Jackson and Hwasa-Unnie dating.

 People might expect my heart to drop or Me to break down crying or something, but I didn't I knew it was coming, we had been on a break for about 4 months right now.

I was a bit shocked because Hwasa Unnie is one of my best friends, so her hiding her relationship from me was a bit sus.

I then opened my texts and noticed he and Hwasa-Unnie had texted me, I then replied to them.

...............................

I walked into the cafe, through the door, and looked around as I saw Jackson waving at me.

I went to the place he was sitting, with Hwasa-Unnie, and sat down opposite them.

NB : So...?

JKSN : Nabee-yah, you were the one who introduced us both and you know we were in a break for a long time and-

I put my hand up signalling him to stop and spoke.

NB : I understand..I mean it's been 4 months, I did expect us to break up or move on at one point or another, It's okay...And if you guys truly love each other, then I'll support you guys all along.

I finished saying as both of them smiled and let out a sigh of relief, before Hwasa-Unnie spoke up.

HW : thank you Hyejin-ah

NB : Of course Hyejin-ah

I said cheekily, as we both laughed knowing.

JKSN : And again Thanks Nabee..

NB : Of course ! Now enough of that, So who confessed to who ? ~ wiggles eyebrows~

Both of them chuckled as Hwasa wrapped her arm around Jackson, and got closer, and to be honest I did feel a bit...down ?, but I was Happy for them of course.

HW : Um I did-

JKSN : We were drunk also too right, babe ?

HW : That's right.

HW : Oh ! and-

Waiter : Sorry to interupt, but can I take your order ?

JKSN ; Oh ! Of course.

HW : I'll have the Caramel Mocha-

NB : um I'll take my usual

The waiter gave me a confused look.

I took off my mask and spoke.

NB : It's me Nabee.

Waiter : Ohhh, I couldn't recognize with your mask on Nabee-ssi

He said as he rubbed his nape.

NB : ~chuckles~ It's ok, oh and for Jackson ? The-

HW : He'll take the Iced Americano with extra sweetener, please.

NB : yeah..

I whispered to myself.

...

We talked for awhile after which they had to leave.

HW : Really wish we could stay and talk mroe but we have to get back to the company and confirm the news..

NB : yeah of course I- WAIT

NB : you're confirming the news ?!?!

JKSN : Yup ! OMG THATS AMAZING NEWS !!

I said as I pulled both of them in a hug.

I pulled out of the hug.

NB : Well Congrats !

JKSN : Thanks ! Well then we'll get going ?

HW : Yup ! Bye Hyejin~

NB : Bye Hyejin~

We said before chuckling.

NB : And bye Jackson !

JKSN : Bye !

Soon they waved byes and left to his car and drove away.

I walked out of the cafe, shedding a tear but still controlling myself, though we did end in good terms Break-ups and Hard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 23.9K 58
~"𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤"~ ~"𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙠...
178K 5.6K 45
Y/N went to Korea with the people in his club. They all have the same goal which is to represent their school in a dancing competition. During the da...
39.4K 1.8K 102
In a heartwarming tale of second chances and pursuing dreams at any age, follow Minha's journey as she faces a life-changing offer from Hybe Labels...
6K 102 17
This story is about a girl (Y/N, yes buddies, you are the 8th member 🥰)who debuted as the BTS 8th member, standing by them through thick and thins...