𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥 || 𝐇𝐚𝐫...

By _min_monrach_

What if the Potter family survived the killing curse? Peter Pettigrew was sent to Azkaban when evidence was p... More

𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 1
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 2
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 3
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 4
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 5
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 6
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 7
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 8
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 9
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 11
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 12
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 13
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 14
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 15
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 16
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 17
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 18

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 10

1.4K 31 5
By _min_monrach_

"Elizabeth Orion King Smith! You better not open that egg!" Chloe exclaimed, when she walked in the room and Elizabeth dropped the egg on her bed, quickly putting her hands in the air "I swear, I wasn't planning to open the egg! I was just looking at it, I swear!" Elizabeth explained, Chloe sighed and placed her books on her bed before going over to Elizabeth bed and picking up the egg.

"Elizabeth, you've been trying to figure out that egg every since last week" Chloe stated, placing the egg in their closet before looking back at Elizabeth "I know but it's been bothering me ever since Harry opened his but the only thing we got were screeching" Elizabeth replied, flopping on her bed, closing her eyes and sighed loudly.

"I know Liz but you have to stop stressing yourself, how about we go to Hogsmeade? Everyone is going today" Chloe mentioned sitting down on Elizabeth bed and running her fingers through her hair.

"Yeah I guess, some butterbeer would sound nice" Elizabeth muttered, opening her eyes and smiling at Chloe "Good, now go get dressed in some different clothing" Chloe said, helping her up and Elizabeth nodded, even though she wanted to stay in her pajamas.

She went to the closet, grabbing some high waisted blue jeans, white long sleeves shirt and her leather jacket before grabbing her white sneakers "You guys can go to the three broomsticks while me, Ethan and Elizabeth go zonko's joke shop" Reggie said helping Sidney with her scarf, Chloe and Elizabeth walked down the stairs seeing the four talking.

"Finally, I thought she should stay in that room all day" Blake complained, Elizabeth flipped him off and he just laughed "Come on before it gets more late" Chloe said, they left the common room and headed to the carriages.

"Ok, who's paying this time? Last time it was Ethan and Elizabeth" Sidney asked, taking Reggie's hand who helped her up in the carriage "I think it's Chloe and Reggie turn to pay" Ethan replied, helping Elizabeth up in the carriage who gave him a smile and sat next to Sidney.

"Great, me and Reggie are about to go broke with these two" Chloe said, looking at Sidney and Blake "You mean Sidney? She almost made Ethan go broke from just candy in honey dukes" Blake replied and Sidney just stuck her tongue at Blake.

"Your just jealous that Ethan and Elizabeth like spoiling me more than you" Sidney said, Blake rolled his eyes at her but smiled "Now it's time for Chloe and Reggie to spoil Sidney and Elizabeth" Ethan added, moving Blake's feet of his lap who looked him offended and placed his feet back on his lap.

"As long I'm not near spintwitches sporting needs, then I won't make you two broke" Elizabeth said, the carriage came to a stop, Reggie helped Chloe and Sidney out of the carriage when Blake spotted a cute girl and quickly left.

"He's never going to learn is he?" Chloe questioned, watching Blake flirt with the girl who was giggling and twirling her hair.

"Nope but we still love him for some reason" Elizabeth replied, taking Ethan hand and getting off the carriage, she held onto Ethan hand which he didn't mind but it didn't go unnoticed by Sidney who wiggled her brows at Ethan.

"Well me and Chloe can go get a table while you guys go shop at zonko's joke shop" Sidney said, the three nodded and headed their separate ways.

"Let's just hope the Weasley twins haven't beat us on getting the good stuff" Reggie mentioned, with Ethan and Elizabeth following behind him who now had their hands intertwined together.

"Come on! When are we going to meet this daughter of yours?" Marlene asked, having her arm linked with Mary who nodded beside her.

"I don't know! I haven't really had the chance to have a proper talk with her since her mom or friends are around" Sirius replied, Remus squeezed his hand softly and gave him a smile, which Sirius smiled back at him.

"So we have to wait until you talk to her? I really want to meet her after all the cool stories Harry had told us about her, mostly about the pranks she done" Donna said, Sirius nodded while sighing but stopped in his tracks when he spotted Elizabeth with two of her friends laughing, what really caught his eye was her holding hands with one of the boys.

"Wait, is that her?!" Marlene exclaimed, trying to calm down her excitement which caught the rest of the group's attention, they turned to Elizabeth and they couldn't believe their eyes. She really did look like Sirius, she even had his smile.

"Wow, you weren't kidding when you said she looked like Sirius, she's almost like a miniature him" Alice mentioned, looking at James who nodded.

"Yeah and you forgot to mention about her having a boyfriend, he's not bad looking" Marlene added.

"Wait! Sirius, this is your chance to talk to her! Invite her for some butterbeer too!" Mary said, Sirius looked at her like she was crazy but the rest agreed with her "I can't just invite her to have some butterbeer with us! That just seems weird!" Sirius replied, they just told him it's not and they kept reassuring him he'll do fine, Sirius looked to Remus for some help but he wasn't really any help.

"Look she's going to zonko's joke shop, maybe you can give her some tips about doing pranks, take James and Remus if you need to" Lily said, trying to help Sirius out, she saw how stressed and nervous he was.

"Yeah mate, we'll help you out" James said, putting a reassuring hand on his shoulder, Sirius nodded but knew deep down he was going to mess up somehow.

"Come on, you don't think we need more stink bombs?" Elizabeth asked, Reggie shook his head, Reggie and stink bombs weren't a good combination. He forgot to unlock the door when he left a stink bomb in Snape's room, that not even showers helped with the smell.

"Ok so no stink bombs, how about this?" Elizabeth said, pointing at some bottle that had a liquid they had never seen, it was probably a new product that came in.

"You should probably try this" A voice spoke up from behind the trio, Elizabeth turned around and recognized the three right away "Sirius! It's nice to see you again and those herbs that you gave me were really useful!" Elizabeth said, greeting the two older men behind him who gave her a warm smile.

"Thank god, for a moment I thought I gave you the wrong herbs" Sirius joked, Elizabeth laughed and punched him on the arm softly "I heard you three like doing pranks right?" Sirius asked, getting nods from the three.

"Well, if you want we can give you some tips on some pranks, well mostly Remus, he was kind of the brains behind our pranks" Sirius said, grabbing Remus hand and pulling him beside him.

"Wait really? That would be so helpful since the Weasley twins have been one upping us in pranks" Elizabeth mentioned.

Sirius and Elizabeth talked mostly bonded in the zonko's joke shop, James and Remus noticed how the two got along right away that Elizabeth would tease Sirius about his age when he said back started hurting every time he bent down to get something. Remus saw how Sirius was happy talking with Elizabeth or how her eyes lit up when Sirius showed her something and how to use it.

"Thank you! This is going to be really helpful! Is there any way I can repay you?" Elizabeth said when they left the zonko's joke shop but Sirius shook his head softly "it's fine, I'm just glad to help you guys out with prank, glad to know someone is giving Snape and McGonagall a hard time" Sirius replied but Elizabeth still wanted to repay him some way because she knew she took up all his time.

"How about some butterbeer? After the second task, I'll buy you some" Elizabeth mentioned and he nodded but decided to add on to the offer.

"I'll let you buy me some, if you beat Harry and get first place" Sirius said complete ignoring James who was saying that Harry would get first place "Your on" Elizabeth said, holding her hand out for Sirius who shook her hand, she waved them bye before leaving to the broomsticks with Ethan and Reggie.

"I think that went better than I thought" James said, turning to Sirius only to see a huge smile on his face, Sirius was happy he was able to bond with Elizabeth in some way.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"So we're having a Yule Ball? And we're going to learn how to dance properly?" Elizabeth asked, getting a nod from Chloe, McGonagall took them to the great hall where she was going to teach them how to dance or try to.

"I would rather be sleeping than learning how to dance" Sidney muttered sitting down beside Elizabeth and resting her head on her shoulder, Elizabeth patted her on head, Elizabeth wasn't the best dancer but she knew how to somewhat dance and not how to step on other people feet's.

"Girls over there and boys over there" McGonagall said motioned two either side of the room, after everyone took their seat McGonagall began to speak.

"Yule Ball has been a tradition of the Triwizard Tournament since its inception on Christmas Eve night, we and our guests gather in the Great Hall for a night of well-mannered frivolity, as representatives of the host school I expect each and every one of you to put your best foot forward and I mean this literally because the Yule Ball is first and foremost a dance" McGonagall said with everyone whispering to each other, Elizabeth wonder how McGonagall said all that without pausing for some air.

Elizabeth and Sidney pretty much snoozed out seeing how McGonagall was still talking but they also had Chloe there to fill them in.

"Mr. Weasley, will you join me, please?" McGonagall called out and that's when Elizabeth and Sidney started paying attention "Now place your right hand on my waist" McGonagall asked Ron who looked at her with wide eyes, she placed his hand on her waist seeing how he wasn't doing it.

"Mr. Filch if you will" McGonagall said with him nodding and the music started playing, McGonagall started counting as she danced with Ron who didn't look pleased at all.

"Everybody come together on your feet now" McGonagall said, all the girls stood up from their seats with the guys looking away or not making eye contact with them.

"I dare you hundred bucks you won't ask a Gryffindor to dance with you but it can't Reggie, Ethan or Blake" Sidney said since she saw no one was dancing and why not spice things up a little.

"Ok, I dare you hundred bucks to say yes to whoever asks you" Elizabeth replied, holding her hand out for her, Sidney hesitated but took her hand while Chloe sighed and let them be as long as she wasn't brought into the dare.

'Now then...who do I ask?' Elizabeth thought about looking at the Gryffindor boys until her eyes landed on a specific boy.

"Miss McGonagall?" She called out with her turning to Elizabeth while she was still dancing with Ron who honestly just wants to go back to his seat.

"Yes Ms Kings?" McGonagall asked and she smiled softly at her as she stood up from her seat "We can ask one of the boys to dance with right?" Elizabeth asked and McGonagall nodded right away happy that she was going to ask someone, Elizabeth turned to Elizabeth giving her a cheeky smile before walking over to the boy she had spotted.

Everyone thought she was going to ask one of her guy friends or the Weasley twins "Even though it's the guy's job to ask the girl to dance, Harry, do you want to be my dance partner?" Elizabeth asked, holding her hand for him, his eyes widened in shock, she asked him to be her dance partner.

"B-but shouldn't you Ethan, Reggie or Blake?" Harry asked, Elizabeth shook her head "I'm sure they have their hands full plus can I not ask my friend to dance? Hope you're not saying no" Elizabeth said and Harry shook his head as he took her hand.

She smiled at him as she placed her hand on his shoulder before taking his other hand that wasn't injured and placing it on her waist when she saw he was having trouble where to place it "How's your arm?" she asked, as the two moved to music, well Elizabeth was more like leading Harry since he was having a hard time dancing or moving his feet's.

"It's fine, doesn't that much" Harry replied, giving her a smile "Do you know who your taking to the ball?" Elizabeth asked, looking at Harry who was trying not to make eye contact with her.

"Y-yeah, I kind of have someone in mind" Harry replied "Do you?" he added, looking back at Elizabeth with her shaking her head.

"Not really, I'll probably go with my friends unless they don't have dates but I hope whoever your taking says yes to Harry" Elizabeth said.

"How is this supposed to help Ethan confess his feelings to Elizabeth again?" Chloe asked and Sidney sighed, turning to her and started explaining again "Ethan is going to hate the feeling seeing Elizabeth with someone and he's going to final man up and confess his feelings to her" Sidney said motioning her head to Elizabeth and Harry dancing while smiling at each other and laughing together before motioning her head towards Ethan.

"But he doesn't look bothered?" Chloe asked, Sidney quickly looked at him to see that he wasn't bothered about Elizabeth dancing with Harry, rather he looked calmed while talking to Reggie not even looking at Elizabeth or Harry's direction.

"He's really hopeless right now" Sidney said, forgetting about the bet Elizabeth and her made but rather trying to help Ethan realize his feelings for Elizabeth since he was being too stubborn and ignoring his feelings for her.

"Have you figured out the second task yet?" Elizabeth asked when McGonagall finally let them leave and Harry shook his head "Well, I was planning to go to the library, if you want you can join me and we can figure out this second task together?" Elizabeth asked, he took a moment to answer a little shock that she asked but nodded right away.

"Let me tell my friends bye before we go" Elizabeth said Harry nodded before they went their separate ways "Okay Elizabeth is here now, let's go to the kitchen and get hot chocolate for this dumb weather and head back to the common room" Sidney said but Elizabeth gave her friends an apologetic smile.

"I actually can't go with you guys tonight, I'm going to the library with Harry, to see if we can figure out the second task" Elizabeth explained, her friends were surprised since it wasn't everyday you'll see Elizabeth Kings and Harry Potter together.

"But isn't the second task until January? You guys have enough time to figure out about the eggs" Sidney mentioned.

"Yeah but you guys know I'd rather get things done quickly, plus I'll be more safe and reassured once I know what the next task is about" She said, Sidney was looking at Ethan to say something or do something.

"Well don't stay up too late and overwork yourself okay?" Ethan said, she nodded at him and Sidney looked at him disappointed "I won't I promise but I'll see you guys later okay?" Elizabeth said before waving her friends bye and meeting up with Harry again.

"Ethan! Are you actually kidding me?!" Sidney yelled when Elizabeth and Harry were out of their sight, Ethan looked at Sidney confused "Of what?" Ethan replied confused, Sidney looked at him in disbelief.

"You're kidding me right?" Sidney asked but Ethan shook his head, confused mostly why she was getting upset with him "That I told Beth to not overwork herself and not stay out too late because she'll get in trouble if she did? Is it wrong for me to get worried for my friend?" Ethan asked, still confused and Sidney threw her hands in the air, giving up on him.

"Dude, you do know Potter has a crush on Elizabeth?" Blake said, trying to help Sidney out but Ethan just nodded already knowing Potter has a crush on Elizabeth "You don't care that the two can possibly date?" Blake asked and Ethan shook his head, Sidney looked at him with mad eyes.

"Sorry for my language but what the fuck Ethan? We all know that you like Elizabeth and it's going to hurt when you see the two date each other, why can't you just realize that you have feelings for Elizabeth" Chloe said and Ethan sighed, he ran his fingers through his hair and looked up at the ceiling.

"Because I don't have feelings for her, why don't you guys understand that I don't like her that way-"

"Yes you fucking do! We see the way you look at her! Ethan, stop pretending you don't have feelings for Elizabeth because you're afraid to get your feelings hurt! God just man up and confess your feelings for her already!" Sidney exclaimed, Chloe told Sidney to calm down when she saw some students look their way.

"Sidney why can't you understand that I don't have feelings for Elizabeth?! I don't like her like that and I never will! Why can't you just understand-"

"I'll understand when you finally man up about your feelings about Elizabeth! I just don't want you to get hurt when you see her with someone else Ethan! I care about you Ethan!" Sidney said, shaking her head at him already getting fed up with him.

"I'm glad you care about me Sidney but did you ever think about Elizabeth's feelings? What if she has feelings for Harry and you want me to confess? How do you think that's going to end up? Have you ever taken a moment and thought about it? No you didn't because all you think about is playing cupid" Ethan snapped.

"I'm not playing cupid-"

"Yes you are! You literally told Elizabeth to give a chance to Cedric and now you're telling me to confess my feelings for her? If you were a good friend you wouldn't tell her to go for another guy" Ethan said.

"Well it's not my fault I want to see Elizabeth happy since you don't have the balls to confess your feelings for her because you're too stubborn to realize your feelings for her!" Sidney said, Chloe kept telling Sidney to stop but she wasn't listening.

"Well maybe I want to confess my feelings to her on my own! Without having you guys at my back telling me I'm being too stubborn or not owning up to my feelings!"

"Because your taking to long or keeping denying it-"

"I like her okay! I like Elizabeth! Are you happy?! I fucking like Elizabeth and it hurts me to see her happy with someone else but as long she's happy with them then I'm fine with it because I'm being a good friend and not letting my emotions get the best of me!" Ethan confessed, the four stayed quiet, they knew Ethan had feelings for Elizabeth but they didn't actually think he would say it out loud.

"Ethan-" Reggie said, reaching out for him but Ethan just stepped away from his touch and walked away from his friends, the four watched him walking away and didn't know what to say.

I would like to say that I'm so sorry for taking forever to update! 

When I tell you guys I been wanting to update last week but I was out of town and got back to my hotel until eleven or midnight and then waking up early the next day! 

But I wanted to say thank you guys for 8k views! it blows my mind that this book got this many views! I love you guys from the bottom of my heart and thank you for reading my book! It's not the best compare to others book but thank you really!

I promise you guys, I will get the next chapters updated as soon as I can before school starts! currently working the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852K 33.7K 44
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.6M 51.7K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
88.4K 1.6K 30
You and Tom Riddle: dating/enemies/academic rivals/professor x student/ siblings or friends? In this book you have oneshots of anything you might lik...
977K 16.9K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...