Street Runner | BIG OTF

By dendodda1

Sequel to Street Runner! Read book one first! More

1 - Happier
2 - Sorry
3 - Still Runnin
4 - Ain't Shit
5 - No Scrubs
6 - Mine Too
7 - I Do
8 - Adorn
9 - Should've Ducked
10 - Errbody
11 - Hello Baby
12 - Sneaky Link
13 - I Don't Do Drugs
15 - Neva Cared
16 - Deja Vu
17 - Right Thru Me
18 - You Belong To Somebody Else
19 - Mixed Signals
20 - Armed & Dangerous
22 - Armed & Dangerous 2
23 - My Potna Dem
‼️‼️‼️

14 - Weirdo Hoes

1.7K 64 58
By dendodda1

Bitch, you weak, your ass a L, huh?
Quiet as kept, you fuck with them real, huh?
I heard you fuckin' through your Zelle, huh?
You fuckin' on a nigga that killed my mans, huh?

                                                       -  Lil Durk

Alaya POV

"I can't believe we're going to this fucking party," Jayda groaned shaking her head.

We were in the car on our way to this house party that Maya invited us too. Jayda and I didn't want to go, but Coi talked us into it.

If something goes wrong, I'm blaming it on her.

"What if we have a good time?" Coi asked.

We shrugged our shoulders and sat back in our seats.

"Let's just try to be open minded and forgiving." she said as we pulled up.

"Alaya don't get your ass in here and start shaking and shit," Jayda said.

"Shut the fuck up."

We walked into the house and it smelled like musty people and ass. Do people shower before they come out?

Making sure I stayed close to Jayda and Coi, we walked through the house until we found Maya sitting at a table with Asian.

Ok cause why is this bitch here?

"Hey! Y'all made it," Maya smiled.

"Mhm, why you didn't tell us she was coming? It's giving me set up vibes," Jayda mugged.

"I wanted to make amends with y'all too. We all used to hang together and have fun. Why can't we be like that again?" Asian grinned.

Bitch, don't play...

"Whatever man. Let's go dance y'all."

An hour later...

"Hands on my knees, shaking ass on my thot shit."

We were all starting to let loose and the vibe was good.

"Ok, Coi!" Jayda yelled hyping Coi as she twerked.

Coi ain't got no ass but she be throwing that shit. How the fuck does she do that?

"I'm going to get something to drink."

"By yourself?" Coi asked.

"Yes, I'll be fine if I go quick."

"Ok, hurry up," she replied. I walked away and went to the kitchen.

I went in the cooler and grabbed a water bottle when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was airport guy.

Nigga, it's been 2 years, get over me already with your fine ass...

"Hey," I greeted. I don't even know his name and this is my third time seeing him.

"What's up, Alaya? What you doing here?"

"I'm here with my friends and some associates." Maya and Asian are not my friends.

"This your party?"

"Nah, my homeboy's. You wanna chill?" he asked.

"I would, but my friends are probably waiting on me."

"Alright, when you gon' let me take you out?" he cheesed.

"I didn't know you were interested," I smirked. Maybe he has some good dick, I can see his print.

"Let me get your number." I opened my phone up and handed it to him. He typed away and handed the phone back to me.

"I'll hit your line." He gave me another smile and walked away.

Yessir, we got another dick appointment pending...

Putting my phone back in my purse, I walked back into the living room. I swear more people just got here.

I pushed through the crowd, looking for Jayda and Coi. Of course, these bitches moved and now I can't find them.

After about 3 minutes, my hands started to shake and my breathing became uneasy.

Weakly pushing through everybody, I kept searching for them. This house isn't even that big. Why can't I find them?

10 minutes went past, and I was shaking super hard so now it was noticeable.

Somebody bumped into me and made me bump into somebody else.

"Watch where you going," he mugged. The other guy I bumped into noticed me going into an anxiety attack.

"Are you okay?" he asked trying to grab my hand. Once he go a hold of it, my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I completely passed out.

———

I fluttered my eyes open and laid there for a minute just staring at the ceiling, trying to process everything that happened.

When I was about to sit up, Von, Pooh, Durk, and Bella came and stood over me.

"Mm, what the hell?" My head was pounding and I was a little dizzy.

Bella sighed and handed me her phone. It was a video of me passed out on the ground at the party.

Oh my god that's so embarrassing...

"Who the fuck posted this?"

"Maya," Von mumbled. I put my head in my hands and sat there for a while.

It's over for that bitch. My dogs are gonna murder her ass.

"Alaya what happened, gang?" Pooh asked.

"I went to get a drink and I was talking to this guy-

"Guy? What guy?" Durk cut me off.

"That's not the point. I was talking to him and I gave him my phone number-

"You giving niggas your number?" Durk cut me off again.

"Nigga, that is none of your business. Shut the fuck up and listen."

He leaned back and started listening.

"After I gave him my number, I was trying to go back over to Coi and Jayda but they weren't in that spot anymore. I was looking for them for about 15 minutes before I passed out."

"Well, you not going nowhere anymore. You on punishment," Durk said, standing up.

"Nigga you don't tell me what to do." The fuck?

Bella and Angelo started making kissy faces and hearts.

"Take that rubber off fuck that hoe," they sang lowly.

Coi and Jayda came through the door making me roll my eyes. I knew I shouldn't have went to that party.

"Laya, we're sorry for walking away," Jayda said, handing me a Louis Vuitton bag.

"You were right, we shouldn't have went to the party. Maya set you up. I'm sorry," Coi added handing me a Gucci bag.

"Y'all didn't have to get me gifts. I would've forgave y'all eventually, but thanks I guess," I smiled as they both gave me a hug.

"But if y'all really want me to forgive y'all, take me to Maya's."

"No, do not take her over there," Von said.

"I don't give a fuck about what you talking about. We going over there and I'm taking the dogs. Let me go put on my gym shoes."

"Yes, let's go beat this bitch ass again!" Bella yelled.

________________________________

Bare with me, this chapter was ass...

It's up💙💙^^^

😭😭^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 17.8K 17
BOOK 2 OF HIS LIL' BABY!
549K 21.6K 69
Dayvon would kill for Normani without hesitation; but what'll happen when his dangerous lifestyle gets in between their love? BOOK 2 IS OUT NOW! ADD...
141K 3.8K 39
( first book) 2020💕
61.4K 2.2K 28
Read book 1 before reading this. Book 1: My Drug 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐: 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞 This is the sequel for my drug. Please do not read if you haven't read boo...