The Jerk and I (Editing)

Af bunnypig

Beatrice "Trish" Sanders. Kevin John Peterson She's that "nerd." He's that "popular jerk." She's Miss Smarty... Mere

The Jerk and I
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Christmas Special (:
Chapter 21
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Is It a Love Square?
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
I Fell In Love With My Best Friend
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
SEQUEL!!

Chapter 24

14.9K 220 12
Af bunnypig

Another late update, but what’s new? Heh. Anyways, this was really hard to write. Sad chapter + Happy Jul = hard chapter to write. I couldn’t find any sad songs to listen too & then I saw a video on youtube of my friend Noel and I being chased by dogs. Oh God, I still can’t believe I’m alive after that incident. Until this day, every time I see that video, I laugh my butt off. I miss vlogging with Noel & Angela #Neggos

Mehh. Anyways, thanks for all the support guy; all the votes, comments, & people who added The Jerk and I to their reading lists. Wow! & Hello to my new fans :D

VOTE/Comment/Fan/VOTE! 

Previously…

“Trish we need to….” he began to trail off.

“Is it because of that new girl Angela?” I whispered.

“I want to break up with you.” he said.

A tear drop fell and I knew I couldn’t hold it in any longer. “Why Kevin? Tell me why. What did I do wrong?” I asked.

“Trish, I just don’t have feeling for you anymore.” he said looking at me, but not my eyes. He kept avoiding my eyes.

“Say that again and look me in the eye.” I told him as more tears fell.

“I don’t have feelings for you anymore okay?” he said then got up and left.

“Trish.” I looked up and saw Chris standing in front of me. I pulled my knees to my chest and started crying again. Chris sat next to me and just hugged me.

“Everything’s going to be okay. I’m here for you. Stop crying.” Chris whispered.

__________________

Kevin’s POV

I got in my car and drove home as fast as I could. I texted Lex to get Trish or let Chris get her. I didn’t want to leave her all alone there; I didn’t want to leave her at all, but I couldn’t stay there and watch her cry any longer. I’ve hurt her too much and I couldn’t take it. Damn I sound like a girl.

I walked in my house slamming the door. I was headed towards the stairs when my dad called me. “Kevin, follow me to my office.” he said while smiling.

I walked into his office after him and slammed the door, making sure to show him that I wasn’t in the mood to talk to him. “What do you want again?” I deadpanned.

He sat in his seat as I sat in the chair in front of his table. “So I heard that you finally broke up whatever relationship you have with that girl Beatrice.” he said smiling. I wanted to punch that smile of his face. “I’m glad you finally came to your senses and left her. Angela suits you better.”

“No she doesn’t. Do you know what you and Mr. Jones have done? You both ruined two relationships! TWO!” I screamed at him; balling my fists. “You both know that we don’t want to get married yet you both force the both of us together!”

“We’re doing this for you both! We want your futures to be bright son. We’ve talked about this before.” he answered.

I shook my head in disbelieve. Does he really think I’m that stupid? “Us? You’re doing this for US?!” I yelled. I couldn’t contain my anger any longer. I got up from my seat and slammed my fists on his table. “Don’t say this for us because all of us know this just for the money! Damn it dad! Is money that important that you’d sell out your own son?” I asked, hoping that he’d say no and forget about the whole marriage. But not everything goes the way we want it to go right?

“Yes it is Kevin.” he said seriously.

I stared at the man called my ‘dad’ in shock. I know we’ve never gotten along, but what he’s saying is that money is much more important to him than I am. I nodded my head and opened the door. “I’ll go on with plan, just don’t bother Beatrice. And don’t call me son; you were never my dad in the first place.” I stepped out his office and slammed his door.

I went in my room and lay in my bed just staring at Trish’s picture. Why is it that every time something starts going good, it has to end? I grabbed my guitar and started playing. The only time I ever played was when I was alone or when I was with Trish. Nobody but Trish knew that I could play.

I walked towards the piano that I had inside my room. I use to play the piano so that explains why I have it in here. It use to be in the living room, but I had it moved in here because I’ve been practicing for the past few weeks. I started to play and realized that I was playing the song I was supposed to sing for Trish.

I walked this earth to find the road in which you're leading
I found the path that brings me home and keeps me breathing
You fill the room with something only angels see
Nobody knows me like you do and leaves me weak

You are so beautiful
You're all that I know; all that is true
You are so beautiful

I found a place in life it's where I rest my head now
You opened up a side of me and let it out
What I believed is only half before I met you
I'd drop it all without a doubt

You are so beautiful
You're all that I know; all that is true
You are so beautiful

And I know why it is

I'm...so taken, so easy and I can't hide it
The way I've been feeling you shine a light

You are so beautiful
You're all that I know; all that is true
You are so beautiful

You're all that I want

So beautiful
So beautiful
So beautiful

God, I hope a miracle happens and this wedding doesn’t happen. I don’t know how long I can stay away from Trish.

Chris’ POV

Angry was an understatement. I wanted to rip Kevin’s head off after what Trish told me. God he’s so stupid. We all warned him not to hurt her, but what does he do? He breaks up with her just because of the new girl.

I was driving home when Lex called me telling me to go to the park and get Trish. I asked her why, but she just kept telling me to hurry up.

I turned around and drove to the park. As soon as I got there, I saw a girl on a bench balled up crying. I jumped out my car and walked towards her. I whispered her name and she looked up.

It broke my heart to see her like that. She looked so fragile. She pulled her knees closer to her and started crying more. I sat next to her and hugged her.

We stayed at the park for another hour. I just sat there hugging Trish while she cried. I dropped her home and left her house at around 9pm when I was sure that she was asleep. Kevin’s a dead man walking.

I got home and stormed in Lex’s room. “Where the hell is your best friend?” I spat at her. Her eyes began to widen as she stared at me.

“I-I don’t know. I haven’t seen him since this morning.” she stuttered.

“Why the hell did he break up with Trish? And you even dare lie to me Alexandra!” I snapped. I knew that she’d know the reason as to why Kevin broke up with Trish. He practically told her everything.

Sure Kevin and I were best friends as well, but he had a different relationship with Lex. Growing up, Kevin was always closer to Lex because I was always with Trish.

Lex gulped and looked at the ground. She shook her head and whispered, “I can’t tell you.”

“Lex! Tell me! Trish cried for like 5 hours because of that best friend of yours! Stop fucking protecting him!” I yelled.

I was surprised when Lex looked at me. Her eyes were beginning to water. “You think I don’t know how hurt she is? I do! Chris stop assuming things! Kevin didn’t mean to hurt her. He doesn’t want too, but he has no choice alright?! He’s protecting her!” she yelled back.

I was taken aback with what she said. What did she mean by ‘he’s trying to protect her’? Lex looked liked she realized she said something she wasn’t suppose to say.

“What do you mean he’s protecting her?” I asked.

Lex shook her head and said, “I can’t tell you. I promised him I wouldn’t say anything. Talk to him if you want. Just remember that he’s still your best friend no matter what, and that he would never intentionally want to hurt Trish.”

I walked out her room and grabbed my car keys. I got in my car and drove off to Kevin’s place. He better have a good excuse as to why he broke Trish’s heart.

OMG! I read 'A and D' for the THIRD time, and it still never fails to make me cry.  Wow! That book is so...I can't explain, but it makes me soooo kilig ~ 

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN/VOTE :P

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

84.2K 2.1K 57
(Previously known as JUST GOOD FRIENDS, BEST FRIENDS AND BOYFRIENDS) When Alex gets invited to stay with her best friend Katie for the weekend, she r...
22.2K 1K 34
Rhea Myerson has been in love with her childhood friend since she was in grade school. It should be easy to track him down and confess but a small ob...
5.1K 1.4K 64
> Grasping the railings, my hands tremble with bittersweet emotions. I'm uncertain if subjecting myself to this view will persuade my stubborn heart...
4.9K 281 7
Saw some of these types of stories, so I wanted to try out for myself. [smol warning]:: my first language isn't English, but I did try my best. a bit...