Mn, boobies (Sabigiyuu) (Fem...

By I_bring_crack

Sabito massaging Giyuu's boobs. thats it thats the fic. and since its the first time I do this, i just hope y... More

Mn, boobs

5.5K 75 59
By I_bring_crack

"Want me to do it?" Sabito said, his arms wrapped around Giyuu's waist, he could feel her nod against his chest.

"It hurts." Her voice, always so soft and gentle, but today it sounded like a small whimper with all of her pain.

He slowly pulled out her shirt, the only decent thing she was wearing even though he could see the outline of her bra.

"Ah-" Cold. Giyuu squealed a little as his hands slipped under her shirt and began to touch her waist, then slowly trailed around her curves all the way to her shoulders. Once her back was exposed, he could see the tightness of the bra around her back.

Sabito grabbed the shirt from the front next and pulled it up, exposing Giyuu's boobs to the somewhat warm air in the room. He couldn't help but just sit there mesmerized as he looked at Giyuu. His lavender eyes trailing every part of her almost naked body that sat on his bed. From the white translucent stockings she wore revealing her soft tights, to the black thong that covered her pussy and finally the push up bra that only seemed to cover her nipples as the rest of the boob was covered by a strap, making him remember the reason she was here in the first place.

"Lean forward for a moment." Sabito said, hoping the eagerness in his voice wasn't so noticeable as he put the shirt on her legs. She did what was told, suddenly feeling her hair come undone, tickling her shoulders when he started to remove it from his back. Seconds passed until she heard a click.

"There."
"Ah~" Giyuu sighed in relief. Her chest felt free, so. fucking. free. Borrowing Tsutako's bra was a bad idea considering how much she had developed these past few years. But there was nothing else to wear in this place apart from borrowed clothes, at least she was glad Sabito could do something to relieve her pain.

I should have prepared a spare at least...

Just as her eyes began to ponder on the wall, Sabito slipped his hands under the bra, slowly taking the bra up as he enjoyed himself in squeezing her soft boobs.
"Ah-" Giyuu gasps as she feels his cold hands squeezing her, her face was warming up the more his fingers played around her nipples but never really held them.

"Why are your hands so cold?" Giyuu pouted as she heard a few chuckles coming from him.
"Dunno." Sabito squeezed one boob, the fat around it limping off from his hand as he pushed it upward, then did the same thing to the other when he let the first one slide off from his palm.

"Relax for me." He mumbled, slowing down his hands until he could feel that Giyuu's body was completely leaning on him.

He let the breast go, his hands traveled to Giyuu's fists that laid on his tights, slowly opening them up and holding them until her fingers had relaxed.

Giyuu's breaths became deeper as her chest slowly rose with each of them. She raised her head to look at Sabito.

There was a glint of focus and admiration on his eyes that she saw before getting caught by him, who only flashed a smile at her.

In return a small smile appeared on her too.

"Close your eyes." Giyuu tilted her head, pushing herself to his chest before she obeyed and let the darkness wash over her.

"Ahh"

Her body was slowly getting warmer, her senses were becoming more keen in the dark as Sabito's hands dragged her own to play with her boobs. She felt her blush heat up from embarrassment as her hands moved a part of her breasts around with his help. Her body memorized every single part of the skin that they touched, as if Sabito left a bit of warmth from his hands everywhere they went. "Relax." He said it again, whispering in her ear this time making the air tickle her neck.

Giyuu's hands moved to the outside of her boobs, just below her armpits and then lightly pushed up all of the pain to the center of each breast.
She moved to the exact spots where it hurt the most to rub on them, bringing all the pain back up to her breasts as if she could stretch out the soreness throughout all of her boobs. Meanwhile Sabito's hands had slowed and simply followed her own, doing far more looking than touching.

God did she look so fucking sexy.

He could watch this for days and never get bored of it, that's what he told himself at least but it wouldn't hurt to touch her again, and so he did.

"Ah!" Giyuu gasped as her heart leaped for a second at the unexpected squeeze from his palms.

"Nhn.." She groaned when the other boob was squeezed, Sabito pushed it back before starting to rub it like dough.

"So soft." He whispered, only adding on more to her blush as he held out a part of one of her breasts in his hands, the fat once again sagging out of his fingers as they moved up the boob, before letting it fall instantly.

"Sa--Nhng! Ah!" She gasped as the boob jiggled for a moment in the air.

"Did it hurt?" There was no response, only Giyuu holding her breast and massaging it back and forth. He felt a little guilty at the sight, deciding now was the time to bring out something he had brought for this case.

Especially for her case, they had known each other since they were kids, and his eyes never peered away from her. The more she grew the more he began to worry about her back. He noticed how she would rub her chest when no one was looking or just leave her bras at home when she came to his house, were it not for him she would have just used sweaters and hoodies all her life.

Honestly, how could he not notice that she had started to lean on his shoulder, sometimes sleeping on his lap instead of standing up more than usual? He thought it was just a hint at first but then she started to go to other people when he asked her to stop it. He still remembers the smirk Sanemi gave him when Giyuu slumped on his shoulder. After that regret he just decided to fucking man up and do whatever he can to please her.

And now they are here.

"Lay down for me." She opened her eyes to move out from his legs before doing as told. Sabito got up, letting her rest in bed for a few minutes, and then coming back with a pink bottle. Giyuu turned her head around after looking at the clock.

"I told you to close your eyes, didn't I?." She closed her eyes again.

Everything was black, her boobs feeling colder the longer time passed as she waited for Sabito to come back to bed.

"What was that?" She asked, filling in the silence for a while.

"The bottle?"

"Mhm."

"Something you'll like."

Giyuu felt his weight back onto the bed again, he was sitting next to her.

His palms softly circled around her boobs, carefully grazing them while she noticed something, there was some kind of warm liquid that left a trail everywhere his hands moved.

"Can you guess?" Giyuu could feel Sabito's sly smirk even in the dark as he pushed them upwards to her collarbone, then pulled them together from each side before letting them slip out of his hands as the boobs went back into a fluffy pancake shape all around her chest.

"Mn...." She hummed as his hands started to travel around her breast, his hands starting from below the armpits again.

"Oil?" The hands stopped and Sabito leaned his body on top of her. She could feel the peach hair with the smell of bonfire that softly tickled the left side of her chin, surrounding them as Giyuu's focus gathered at the low breaths that grazed her neck.

"Ah!" Giyuu gasped as Sabito began to kiss her cheek, planting his lips on every sensible place he could find until he trailed down to her neck.

"Mn-hm.."

"Ahh"

"N-nhgn!-"

"...mmnah~~"

She let out a few moans that seemed to hardened his cock even more, aching for that sweet release and to be put into those pretty lips of hers that she bit in order to stop herself from moaning even louder.

"Good girl." His hands started to move again.

"Mnm...Mh--" Another hum escaped her lips. Suddenly her heart had skipped a beat as her mouth was shut by Sabito's lips, her tights slowly moving against each other as Sabito's tongue moved around to explore every part of her like he had always done before.
He was the only one bold enough out of the two to do what he pleased, which only made it harder to stop himself from fucking her until she couldn't even move anymore every godamn time she let out a moan.

As the clock turned and the room was filled in their moans, Sabito felt her arms wrapping around his neck. He parted his lips before she could grip his shirt, a small string of saliva connecting their mouths as his mind had wandered off from the task at hand and he didn't want to half ass her massage.

He went back for another, far quicker kiss, swallowing all that saliva as he felt Giyuu's heart rising up again from one of his hands.

The lavender eyes noticed Giyuu's blue eyes trying to sneak a peek of his face, which was probably, certainly heated up after all of this.

"No peeking." He purred, a smirk on his lips being the last thing Giyuu saw as she closed her eyes.

"Do you feel any pain?" She could feel Sabito backing up from her, pecking her rosy cheek to let her know about the blush, not that she needed it considering her entire head was warm as if a sickness had fallen over her. Giyuu shook her head at the question, her mind on cloud nine as she started to crave for more.

As if he could read her mind, his hands slowly got to move around her breasts once more.

The cold came back again as Sabito touched her right boob with both of his hands, his left hand moving closer to the armpit as his right squeezed the boob, his fingers twitching as they nervously tightened the grip. The lavender eyes purely focusing on Giyuu's face, stopping once he saw her small turn into a frown.

"Ah-ow"

A small thought came to his mind as his eyes traveled to her breasts. He placed his left hand on the bed to lean back down again and give a small kiss on her hard nipple, which in turn made Giyuu hum, her frown slowly turning back into a small smile.

Her eyebrows shot up as he started sucking on her breasts, she felt so sensible in the dark, her mind was busy memorizing the feeling of his lips, the nips of his teeth and the small 'pops' she heard as he finished leaving another red mark on her soft white breasts.

She turned her head to the side, muffling into her pillow the hums and gasps that she let.

"Giyuu." One of his hands reached out to her lips.

"Let me hear you." Sabito said before starting to lick the nipple, this time an even louder gasp escaped her lips.

"Ahh." He squeezed the breast again, so soft and plum he could see a few green veins around the red marks, now pink, that he had left. Sabito grabbed as much of the boob as he could with both hands before letting it fall again as they flattened on her chest.

"Sabi--to." He started kissing the oily boobs, the more he sucked on her nipples the heavier Giyuu's breaths got.

And the more time passed the harder it was for him to hold it in, especially after he felt the movement from her knees in his back, also wanting a little more.

"You are really beautiful, you know that?" Sabito leaned back up to get a better view of her face. Her black eyelashes twitching whenever he pushed the hard nipples inside, that blushing mess of her as a few strands of hair were stuck on her cheeks, the deep breaths that filled in at the same pace as the ticking clock.

God help him or else will start to devour her.

His hands clenched around her breasts again, a small yelp escaping Giyuu's lips in surprise.

"'Yuu." Sabito pulled away from her face, her heart still leaping at a fast pace, likely the same as his in a sync. He put a hand on her cheek, to which she planted her face in, smelling a scent of sunflowers on it.

"You are so soft." He slowly pulled his hand out, and grabbed the left boob that had been left all alone. His hands kneading the boob as he tought of them like a pillow made of roses.

If only he could sleep in them again as the scent of sunflowers pulled him closer to them.

But he had something to do first.

"Ah~" Giyuu felt her breast being squeezed again, Sabito was now leaving her right boob. Her waist moved around with her tights the more she felt his hands clasping her boobs.

"Sa-ahh~~" She felt her body spark in pleasure as he nibbled the nipple again, sucking on it until the saliva trailed down her breast.

After a minute, Sabito let go of her nipple. His hands left the body again as he stood up to get more oil.

"Sit." She slowly sat on the bed, her face a few inches away from where he used to be.

The silence came up, she felt the cold air on her breasts especially where the saliva was even though her body was fuming from the inside and out.

She heard the bottle close.

"Can I look now?"

"No." Sabito said as he sat down on the bed, this time behind her.

Giyuu felt a pull by her waist, oh. It stopped when her back touched Sabito's chest. She smiled as a thought flashed through her head.

Caught in the moment, she pulled herself even closer, smirking once she felt his crotch against her butt.
Sabito held his breath, exhaling under her neck the next second, she was certain that a small laugh had escaped him.

Did it work?

A small nibble on her ear seemed to be her answer.

"Not yet." The same thing he had been saying in order for his last bit of self control to remain.

His hands touched the breasts once more, really massaging them from the bottom of her curves, then going back to the top as they jiggled a bit when they fell from his palms, squeezing them together and rubbing them against each other once more, his eyes enamored with touching Giyuu's boobs.

He began to squeeze them even harder as she kept moaning in pleasure, waiting to see if they would pop, waiting for that milk to come out even though she wasn't even pregnant, or had any kids of their own.

Once that does happen he will certainly enjoy fucking the living daylights out of her without restriction. Just watching her breasts bounce around in his hands made him imagine them bouncing off on the bed as milk escaped them, drinking that as Giyuu's moans filled his cock for another round.

Sabito's mind came back to reality as his hands went back on the nipples, his mouth wanting to bite down again.

"Ow!" Giyuu squeaked as he pinched on her nipples more and more, wishing for his dreams to already come true.

"Sabito." She breathed down his neck, his face just as warm as hers the more Giyuu's boobs moved around him, already so shiny as the rays of the sun from their window made the oil look like she was sparkling.

"Please. Can we?" His legs wrapped around her waist after raising her arms to his neck.

"Mnhmm~" Sabito's fingers pinched the nipples one last time as his hands trailed around her breasts, digging his fingers into them as he squeezed them until Giyuu cried in pain.

"Sabito!" She almost opened her eyes while trying to shake away his hand.

"I told you to wait." He whispered in her ear as Sabito massaged her boobs, his hands going back at the center of her boobs to do one last circle before ending on her waist.

After the sudden stop they glided down before stopping on her silky underwear, now wet after what transpired.

"Open your eyes." He was met with her blue eyes again and those flushing cheeks of her that could never win against.

"Do your breasts still hurt?" Their faces almost touched as she slumped her head on his neck.

"No..." Giyuu whispered.

"Good." She closed her eyes, wishing to stay like this for a while, knowing she won't be getting her treat today. Until she was suddenly pulled back to the bed, her blue eyes opened to find Sabito on top of her.

"You didn't think it was over now did you?."

Giyuu gulped as a mischievous smirk appeared on his face again.

"Tch, look at you, couldn't even wait a few minutes to get ready."

"Ahh~" She gasped at the sudden touch of Sabito's fingers on her soaked underwear.

"Sabi-TO" He began to thrust one of his fingers inside.

"Mh!~Oh~" Then a second one.

"Ahh!" She bit her lip, a moan still escaped her as both fingers started to scissor her, opening her up little by little.

"Nhng~" The kisses he began to plant around her neck again.

Giyuu quickly wrote up a mental note to herself to tell Tsutako she won't be visiting her tomorrow, or maybe not even this week as she noticed the lust in Sabito's eyes.

"Let's start."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 436 10
A story of two strangers falling in love Kisi ajnabee se mulakat kya ki qayamat ho gayi Saare shehar ko is baat ki khabar ho gayi Kya dosh du dil...
53.2K 119 5
two different groups of friends navigate life after gaining breast expansion powers in different ways.
9.6K 461 19
The second book to Greek Tragedy A Technoblade x mute!oc book
50.9K 1.1K 19
When Elliot shows up in Manhattan after twelve long years, he comes home to more than he expects. Will the relief of seeing her partner again be enou...