Enemies to Lovers

By fantastictwo28

What happens when Madi comes back from LA after a whole year, will her enemy Tayler still bully her or not... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11 / Party
TYSM
Chapter Twelve
OMFG
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Thirteen

340 6 5
By fantastictwo28

Madi's POV:

I woke up and at first I didn't want to get up but then I realized that we're moving to LA today! 

I took a quick shower and got changed into this

I went downstairs and saw everyone was already there. "Finally ur here" said Blake. I picked up a pillow and threw it at him. "Shut the fuck up" I said sitting down. "So why aren't we going" I asked. "Oh yea we're waiting for Josh and Tayler" said Addison. "Ok" I said yawning. After about five minutes we heard the door bell ring. I was too sleepy so I asked Charli to open the door. I don't remember hearing Josh and Tayler entering because I fell asleep again. And then the next thing I feel is some one jumping on me and hugging me. Based on their muscles I could tell it was Tayler, so I hugged back. Before we left me and Tayler took a picture and posted it on insta.

whoismadihall

whoismadihall: Good morning!

Comments: 

user653: Wow Madi woke up early for once

^

whoismadihall: shhh don't expose me like that

user6534: Madi looks hot 🥵🥵

^

whoismadihall: Tyyyy

ilovemadihall: Can I get a hi?

^

whoismadihall: hiiiii!

Click to load more comments

We all got into the car and I was driving. We first went to Starbucks and we all got the drinks we wanted, I got the Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew. (Not me pulling up the Starbucks menu rn). I drove to a private jet place. "Huh this is not the airport" said Tayler who was sitting next to me. "Yea no shit, I booked us a private jet" I said. "Oh no you didn't" said Addison. "Oh yes I did" I said getting out of the car. We went into the jet. 

One hour later

"We should take a picture and caption it here we come LA" said Tayler. "Yessss" I replied.

taylerholder

taylerholder: Here we come LA!

Comments have been turned off

Time Skip to when they reached LA:

"Do you guys want to stay over at our place tonight"? I asked. "Sure" replied Josh. We drove to our new house which will be called "Not A Content House" (Yes that is what the name will be). Once the house was in sight all the boys gasped. "Woah" said Tayler. "Its hugh" said Blake. "Yuh" I replied. We entered the house and we gave them a quick house tour. 

This is the house btw

Time skip to the end of the day:

"So Ms. Hall I have a question for you" said Blake. "Yes" said me and Addison at the same time. I looked at her in shock. "OMG ARE YOU AND BRYCE GETTING MARRIED" I screamed. "nooooo" said Addison. "Well not yet" Bryce mumbled. "Anyways what's your question Blake" I asked. "Are you doing any projects that you haven't told us about" Blake asked me. "Well yes actually, music, merch, you know that type of shit" I replied. "Wait whatttt" said Cynthia. "Yuh, wanna here the song, I'm planning on telling my fans tonight" I said. "Uh yes" said Tayler. 

This is the song

"Omg that sounds so good" said Olivia. "Thank you!!" I said.

whoismadihall

whoismadihall: My new song "Bad Idea" is coming out this Friday! Pre-save nowww!

Comments:

user7642837: OMG IM SO EXCITED

ilovemadihall: yay!

user8753: do you live in LA now?

^

whoismadihall: yesss

^

user775683423: omg yay

Click to load more comments

After an hour of playing truth or dare we went upstairs.

This is my room, I might add some LED lights to it.

"So is this room sound proof"? asked Tayler. "Yea" I said not looking at him. I sat down on the bed and Tayler came and sat down next to me. "So what do you want to do now" he asked. "Whatever you want .... daddy" I said smirking. "Oh I am not responsible for what happens to you after this" he said taking his shirt off and kissing me roughly.

Then yk what happens ;)

Thats it for this chapter! Hope you enjoyed. so sorry for not updating in so long! but thank you so much for 2.6 k reads it means a lot. Love y'all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 88 22
Jaden Hossler is taken back when a girl moves into sway, but it didn't take long before they became best friends
36.9K 560 25
Ever since Megan Greene was in third grade, people being bullied always turned to her for help. She would, in a way, bully the bullies, and has consi...
44.6K 1.5K 98
What happens when the young, beautiful Sammie gets kicked out?
148K 1.8K 52
What happens when Cameron comes back home after 4 years? Will Rebbeca forgive him or still hate him?? Will there be love or hate between her and the...