𝐔𝐆𝐇! ── 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐇𝐮�...

By junqskook

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀·˚*. 𝑼𝑮𝑯 ! ( # 𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗣𝗦𝗘 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗 ) ── Aurora Park wasn't expecting her anx... More

00:00
00:01
00:02
00:03
00:04
00:05
00:06
00:07
00:08
00:09
00:10
00:11
00:12
00:13
00:14
00:15
00:16
00:17
00:18
00:19
00:20
00:21
00:22
00:23
00:25
00:26
00:27
00:28

00:24

5.8K 252 99
By junqskook

── 𝟐𝟒 . * .°・( 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 / 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 )
      ❝︎ 𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗋𝗈𝗋𝗌 ❞︎

──

          Aurora Park started the stream with her playlist playing softly in the background, hands waving eagerly as people joined. It had been two days since she had arrived back at her apartment, bidding Rae and Imane a sad farewell after explaining the situation with Val. They were understanding, of course; Rae had promised she would do her best to comfort the actress in the meantime while Rory took time to think things over.

          The streamer hated the silence of her lonely home, however, and started her livestream as soon as she set everything up. A bowl of cereal sat on the desk in front of her, occasionally getting more scarce as she chomped down on the tiny pieces.

          "Hi, everyone!" She exclaimed through a mouth full of Cheerios.

user1: BESTIE

user2: BABY HI

          "Hi, hi, hi!" She repeated, taking a sip of water and shuffling through her Spotify playlist. "I don't really have a plan for this stream. I did some homework, got bored, then got on here."

user3: did you see val's twitter thread?

          The comment stole her attention, mind practically spinning in circles while she tried to choose between ignoring or answering it. Ultimately, she sighed. "Yes, I saw Val's tweet."

user4: omg val redemption arc?

user5: girl what happened

          "I think she's handling the situation well." She offered with a shrug. "Anyways, I was thinking of maybe going on Minecraft—"

          The ringing of her doorbell met her ears. She took one side of her old headset off, listening closely for the sound again. Met with utter silence, she frowned. "Did you guys hear my doorbell or am I going crazy...?"

user6: we heard it lmao

user7: yes ma'am

user8: go answer it ma

          The streamer huffed, placing her headset down and stood from her chair, waving cutely as she exited the room. Feet skipping toward the front door, she swung it open after clicking the lock. The hallway outside her apartment was vacant of any living soul, the girl groaning.

          "Did someone just fucking ding-dong ditch me?" She grumbled under her breath.

          Eyes falling to her feet, they widened at the sight of a brown box.

          Oh.

          She picked it up, pleasantly surprised by its light weight, considering how large it was. Stepping inside with it embraced between her arms, she kicked the door shut and locked it with her elbow before running back to her streaming room.

          Spotting herself on the monitor, she wiggled the box for her viewers tauntingly. "I got a package~" She sang in pure glee.

          Plopping down on her chair, she rolled towards the desk and read the printed label while simultaneously hiding her address from the camera.

          "Huh..." She mumbled. "I have no idea what this is."

user9: OPEN IT

user10: OPEN OPEN OPEN

user11: unboxing aesthetic 😍

          After briefly thinking about it, she nodded and grabbed some nearby scissors to open the package out of view. Before she could make a single incision, her phone started going berserk. Huffing in annoyance, she picked it up only to see that Corpse was calling her.

          "Oh, it's Corpse." She told her viewers and answered the call. "Hi, Corpse! I'm live, say hiiiii!"

          "Join our Discord chat."

          "Say hi." She pouted.

          Pause. "...Hi."

          "Why am I joining Discord?" She questioned innocently, staring up at her stream, assuming he was watching.

          "Just do it."

          "Nike."

          "Rory."

          "Okay, okay! I'm joining, I'm joining." She hung up. "Jeez."

user12: soulmate tingzzzz

          She opened the application on her second monitor, swiftly navigating toward Corpse's chat and accepting his call. Quickly adjusting settings so that her viewers could hear him, she cleared her throat. "Hello again, Corpse."

          "Hey, okay, guess what."

          "I—" She laughed. "What?"

          "I sent you that package."

          Rory quirked a brow in confusion. "Huh?"

          He rolled his eyes, although she couldn't see. "Just open it."

          "Okay, boss." She mocked, reaching for the scissors once more.

          She ripped the tabs open, being met with an abundance of tissue paper. "What on earth..."

          Plucking the paper aside, her face fell at the sight of the contents in the box.

          Corpse laughed wickedly as he watched her through Twitch.

          Using her index finger and thumb, she pulled the fabric out for her viewers to see. Expression dead, her chat went wild.

user13: IS THAT A CAT GIRL OUTFIT

          "I'm going to cry." She deadpanned. "Corpse, never speak to me again."

          Laughs still echoing from Corpse, she scoffed.

          "Try it on, Rors. Don't be shy."

          "You're dead to me."

          "Worth it."

user14: PUT IT ON

user15: RORY PLS

user16: RORY TRY IT ON PLS

user17: BEGGING

user19: CATGIRL RORY

          "Ah, fuck..." She cursed. "Fine! I'll put it on. Give me a few."

          "Atta girl..." Corpse teased.

          "Shut it, pipsqueak."

          Leaving the room once again, this time with a dress in her hands, she entered her bedroom and was quick to slip out of her sweatshirt. It only took a few minutes to get the whole costume on, a whine surpassing her lips as she caught her own eye in a body mirror.

          Pulling the skirt down as she walked, she kicked the door to her setup open and waited a moment before entering the doorway. Standing there, she was shocked at how fast the chat started flying as she came into view. She approached the desk and put her headset back on.

          "Happy now?"

          Being met by silence, her brows furrowed.

          "Corpse?"

          "Very."

          "Huh?"

          "Very happy, thank you."

          "Someone kill me." She muttered, eyes glaring into the webcam.

          "Do a spin for us, princess."

          She gulped at the nickname. Soundlessly, she spun around with her arms slightly raised so everyone could see the shape of the maid dress adorning her pale skin.

          "Stunning. I knew I had good taste." Corpse gloated with a mischievous smile.

          Warmth flooded her cheeks as the girl looked to her sock-clad feet. She plopped down on her chair, almost slipping on a card that had fallen to the floor. She picked it up with a pout, spotting the cursive writing with ease.

          "Oh, it's a letter from the seller..." She trailed off.

          "Read it."

          Scoffing, Rory rolled her eyes. "Anything for you, boss." She cleared her throat. "Rory, your friend Corpse, winkey face, wanted me to send this to you. He asked me to take great care in packing this order, and even paid to include some foreign candies! I hope you enjoy!"

          "Winkey face?" Corpse questioned.

          "Huh." She chuckled. "Anyways, thanks Corpse, I guess."

          "You're welcome."

user20: holy shit sugar daddy corpse arc really happened...

user21: nah he's whipped idc

──

certified dumbass™︎ ┊︎ @roary
humiliating.
↺︎ 95K ┊︎ ♡︎ 604K

↳︎ user1 ┊︎ @user1
NANI?!?!?!?!?!?!?

↳︎ user2 ┊︎ @user2
oh sweet jesus

↳︎ user3 ┊︎ @user3
miss rory pls lemme kith u
↳︎ certified dumbass™︎ ┊︎ @roary
will think about it ;)
↳︎ user4 ┊︎ @user4
ME NEXT ME NEXT ME NEXT

↳︎ user5 ┊︎ @user5
start an onlyfans challenge
↳︎ certified dumbass™︎ ┊︎ @roary
no <3

↳︎ user6 ┊︎ @user6
  catgirl rory...... *shudders*

↳︎ rae ┊︎ @Valkyrae
GASP... !!
↳︎ certified dumbass™︎ ┊︎ @roary
help me
↳︎ rae ┊︎ @Valkyrae
girl you don't need help
↳︎ rae ┊︎ @Valkyrae
you're stunning

↳︎ user7 ┊︎ @user7
imshkaing irm shakign im xshaking
↳︎ user8 ┊︎ @user8
down bad 😟

↳︎ user9 ┊︎ @user9
my ring finger... is SO BARE

↳︎ CORPSE ┊︎ @CORPSE
ok but where's the maid dress
↳︎ certified dumbass™︎ ┊︎ @roary
pls let me keep a lil bit of dignity
↳︎ CORPSE ┊︎ @CORPSE
why would i do that

↳︎ user10 ┊︎ @user10
i'm in love, your honor

↳︎ user11 ┊︎ @user11
everyone say thank u sugar daddy corpse <3
↳︎ user12 ┊︎ @user12
thank u sugar daddy corpse
↳︎ user13 ┊︎ @user13
thank u daddy
↳︎ user14 ┊︎ @user14
thank u sugar daddy corpse <3
↳︎ CORPSE ┊︎ @CORPSE
you're welcome?????

↳︎ certified dumbass™︎ ┊︎ @roary
digging my own grave brb
↳︎ user15 ┊︎ @user15
bb nooooo
↳︎ certified dumbass™︎ ┊︎ @roary
bb YES.

──

author's ramblings !

is it just me or has wattpad's ads been getting more annoying recently????
they'll never get me to pay for the ad-free shit, idc. i'm a poor student, a kpop fan, an anime fan, and a genshin impact player. i'm broke as it is.

N E WAYZ. what do my army readers think of permission to dance? i've seen some mixed reviews...

also YOU'RE FREAKING WELCOME for giving you catgirl rory. i'm doing god's work out here, no biggie...

please stay safe everyone!
i love y'all <3

──

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 6.3K 57
Sykkuno's Twin is exactly opposite to Sykkuno. He's arrogant. Stupid. Cocky. And looks down on gamers like they are worthless. Maybe that's why Valk...
623K 14.7K 46
☀︎︎ 𝐶𝑜𝑟𝑝𝑠𝑒 𝙃𝙪𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙 ☀︎︎ Emeline was just a small gaming youtuber. Anyone new to her channel was always shocked that she was so gorgeous a...
1.5M 57.9K 60
❝ i wouldn't change anything about us. ❞ corpse husband & original female character. social media fic. completed. © corpsewitches
125K 2K 23
Eve Evergarden, a 21 year old Youtuber with around 200,000 Subscribers. Going through a abusive relationship Eve finally has the courage to end it af...