Tsukishima x reader /☽/☆/ "I...

Av Imjustherehi

Tsukishima x reader TW : Mentions of death, swearing, sexual themes ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── The mother of... Mer

pls read : a/n and trigger warnings
*:・゚✧ Y/n Sugawara *:・゚✧
*:・゚✧ Kei Tsukishima *:・゚✧
The Hearts of Hopeful Teenagers
☽ Prologue ☆
Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Y/n
Mothers and their children
Duos and their Disputes
Duos and their Team
Meeting Seijoh
Cats and Cafes and a boy and a girl
What Stars do to People
What Sunsets do to People
Interhigh Tourney
The Push to Improve
Teams and their Sleepovers
Parents and Anniversaries
Nice to meet you Ya-chan!
Tokyo! : The begging of evolution.
Tokyo! : Meat meat dinner, meaty meat dinner!
Fireworks and the people you share them with.
Spring High Prelims
Y/n, Tsukishima, Traffic
Crows and Eagles : Fight to Win
Projects and Hands
Sweet Boy/Lover Boy - Tsukishima Kei
Confessions that happen on holidays
That Good Old Fashioned Teenage Kind of Awkward
Spring.
''I'll Say it First''
That Good Old Fashion Romance Movie Montage
*:・゚✧ Y/n Sugawara *:・゚✧
*:・゚✧ Kei Tsukishima *:・゚✧
A Saturday in a Crappy Studio Apartment in Sendai
That Good Old Fashion Romance Movie Montage (Reprise)
Simplicity
"I'll say 'it' first." (Reprise)
☆/Epilogue/☽
Thank you!

Cats and Crows

680 25 8
Av Imjustherehi

Enjoy! Update me and my ex got together the day I am releasing this. I write the authors notes before I publish.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

April 25

Y/n POV

"I just wanna play volleyball. And if Kageyama is the one to take us to nationals I think he should be on the line up." I hear Koushi say to Ukai. I'm in between Asahi and Dai-chan against a wall eavesdropping.

Why does he always need to do that. Feel the need to do everything for other people and when he gets help he shoots it down.

"I just might have underestimated you Sugawara." Coach says.

"U-uh sorry if that came off rude!" Koushi apologizes and Ukai laughs.

"It's fine. You just continue practice. The game is gonna start soon." Ukai says and we hear the two walk off in opposite directions.

"You guys are gonna go back to the Orange Court. Right?" I say looking at my feet.

Asahi pats my head and Dai-chan does the same.

"Yeah. We will." Dai-chan says and I nod.

"Good." I say. I turn to the two boys and give them a thankful grin. "I'm gonna go catch up with Koushi." I tell them and run off.

I catch up to my brother and he smiles at me.

"Hey N/n." He says, a little sad from what I assume was his conversation with Ukai.

"You okay?" I ask, even though I know what's bugging him. He turns to me and nods.

"Don't worry about me." Koushi says nudging my head lightly. "You never need to worry about me."

I decide not to argue with him about worrying today.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

April 25

Tsukishima POV

The match against Nekoma ends with them winning. 

That setter is something interesting. He can trick people just with his eyes. 

Kiyoko and Y/n start handing out water bottles and towels. Y/n grins at me and hands me my stuff.

"Thanks." I say, offering her an ounce of a smile which she seems to be happy about.

"Is the Tsukishima Kei smiling at me." She teases, even if I smile at her a lot. Obviously, are talk yesterday hasn't phased her but it did to me. She looks different. I don't know how she just does.

Maybe it's just the way I'm looking at her.

I take a swig from my bottle and she takes it from me and puts it back in her little water bottle carrier.

"Any way, you should go meet some people on the other team. Maybe you can learn some blocking skills from their captain? Kuroo. He's right there." She says pointing out the guy with out being too noticeable. 

I shrug my shoulders and she sighs.

"Fine." She grumbles. "Help me clean up then." She says. I nod and we start putting the nets away.

When we reach the storage closet that guy with the mohawk eyes Y/n. She notices but ignores him.

He was the guy who was drooling over Kiyoko with Tanaka.

Mohawk walks up to Y/n and clears his throat.

"Erm...Excuse me do you maybe wanna go out sometime? I'm Taketora Yamamoto." He says. Y/n smiles apologetically and turns to him.

"I'm Y/n Sugawara. I'm really sorry but I have to deny. We barely know each other and we live in different prefectures. So even if we did get together it would be long distance. Not fair to you or me." She explains gracefully.

Yamamoto frowns but nods understanding where she's coming from.

"Yeah. I ge-"

"WHY ARE YOU ASKING OUT OUR LITTLE MANAGER!" Tanaka barges into the storage closet along with Sugawara. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

April 25

Y/n POV

When we get back to the gym Coach Ukai calls for a meeting.

The boys all sit cross legged on the floor while Kiyoko and I stay more near the back.

"Okay, this is the starting line up for Interhighs.." He turns a clip board around.

Kageyama's there and not Kou. 

Once everyone looks it over you can feel the disappointment of some of them. I feel myself frown.

Experience and trust are worth more than natural talent.

People must thing I have something against Kageyama, but I don't. He's impressive and I know he's more capable then my brother when it comes to technical skill.

He goes over a few more things, everyone feeling a little nervous for tomorrow before Takeda clears his throat.

"One more thing, your managers have a surprise for you." He says. Kiyoko and I stand up and Takeda brings the banner Kiyoko and I found while cleaning up the ladder.

I let Kiyoko go up the ladder first an I follow. I grab one end of the banner and Kiyoko grabs the other.

"Ready?" She asks and I nod. We swing the banner over the railing and all the boys stare.

I urge Kiyoko to speak as she looks at me nervously. I urge her a little more and she nods. She turns back to the boys.

"I...I'm n-not the best with words. I'm really...proud of you all. Do do your best." She says blushing and playing with her fingers nervously. She turns back to me and I give her a grin and thumbs up, telling her she did well.

She nods and rushes back downstairs.

"C'mon Y/n. Don't you have something to say too?" Takeda asks and my eyes widen.

"Well, I watched all of your matches since Koushi was on the team and I've seen a lot of improvement. So... I know you guys can do it." I say before following Kiyoko back down the ladder.

The boys are soon to burst into happy tears. Dai-chan holding Kiyoko's shoulder, crying about how sweet that was while Kou does the same with me.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

April 25

Tsukishima POV

I feel myself look at Y/n. Her expression nervous because of saying something so vulnerable on the spot. 

All of the second and third years surround Kiyoko and Y/n praising them. It's hard to forget that Y/n already had a connection with the team before joining as manager. She's already seen the develop from the earliest stages.

She still looks a little nervous but calms down once her brother gives her a hug. That nervous face turns into a bright smile.

 She pats his back and Daichi, Asahi, Tanka and Noya join in too. Kiyoko giggling at the sight of the little first year being near tackled by all of these guys. Y/n grabs Kiyoko's wrist and drags her into the hug and Tanaka noticeable blushes.

"Wow! I'm feeling way more pumped now!" Hinata screams and jumps around with Kageyama.

"Simpleton duo." I comment to Tadashi and he snickers before we both turn back to the group hug.

"You know, I haven't seen you warm up to a person so quickly." Tadashi comments and I raise my brows.

"What does that mean?" I ask and Tadashi smiles.

"Y/n. You haven't warmed up to people as quickly as you did her." He explains and I shrug my shoulders.

"I'm just talking to her."

"What ever you say Tsukki."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

April 25

Y/n POV

When Koushi and I get home Mom puts a new bouquet near Dad's framed picture. This has been happening every year. As Dad's death anniversary nears Mom will start getting lots of flowers to put near his picture.

Mom turns to us and offers a sleepy looking smile.

"Hey you two. How was training camp." She says and walks up to us. She grabs my face in her palms and kisses the crowns of my head along with Koushi's.

"We're good. Do you want me to cook dinner." Koushi asks. "You sound sleepy. You can take a nap while I take care of things."

"Yeah Mom, you should take a nap." I offer her a smile.

"Your Dad and I raised very sweet children."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

April 25

Tsukishima POV

When I get home Dad's already home from his work trip. Him and Mom are on the couch but Mom's asleep on Dad's shoulder. Mom's hair is in her face and she hugs Dad's left arm.

"Hey kid." Dad whispers.

"Hey Dad." I whisper back. Dad smiles at me. Mom squirms and Dad picks her up carefully and lays her down on the couch. Dad stands up and gives me one of those awkward Dad hugs. The kind where he pats my back twice and lets go.

"Your Mom told me about your training camp. How is it?" Dad asks.

"It was fine."

Mom sits up and grins sleepily at me.

"Hey sweetie. Come here." She brings her arms out and grabs my hands and drags me to the couch.

Mom gives me a smirk and looks back at Dad.

"Why don't you tell Dad about that Y/n Sugawara girl hm? And cause you two are good friends I'd like to meet her soon." Mom says and Dad starts chuckling. I sigh and shake my head.

"I'm all sweaty I'm gonna shower."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Written July 13, 2021

Released August 7, 2021

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

427 26 8
Everyone has one life that they need to keep safe. Once that heart stops, you're dead for good.. Hinata's strange behavior started to worry the team...
95.8K 3K 57
Moving to Miyagi to live with her sister Kiyoko, it was the second time she made a decision that pulled her away from the future that her reputation...
5K 57 32
Y/N IS A NOVELIST IN JAPAN. HE IS ONE OF THE BEST NOVELISTS IN THE WORLD. HE RECENTLY FINISHED HIS NOVEL. AND IS NOW PLANNING TO MAKE A NEW NOVEL ON...
6.1K 287 11
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚊𝚗�...