Harry James Potter x Reader O...

By mrsgoldensnitch

I honestly thought I would only be in this app to read stories, but I felt very inspired lately to write. So... More

Author's Note
Rain, rain, don't go away
Vacation Get Away, Cancun (Part 1)
Vacation Get Away, Cancun (Part 2)
Couples Trivia Night
That time of the month
Fight, Love, and Doctor Y/N
Panic Attack
First Kiss on Set Part 1
First Kiss on Set Part 2 (Jimmy Fallon Show)
The Bet Part 1
The Bet Part 2
The Bet Part 3
A Muggle Going to Hogwarts? Part 1 (Roller Skating)
A Muggle Going to Hogwarts? Part 2 (Babysitting + Nightclub)
A Muggle Going to Hogwarts? Part 3 (The Proposal)
Watching 365 Days
Back to the Future Part 1
Back to the Future Part 2
Girls vs Boys Quidditch
All It Takes Is A Night (Matching Tattoos)
Shifting to Hogwarts
1 Text Away
Swords and Tension

Secret Relationship

1.7K 45 129
By mrsgoldensnitch

Word Count: 2591

YEAR: 6
HOUSE: Slytherin

TW: Language

"Well, know this. Every time I say I hate you, It means I love you."

Y/N was peacefully sleeping when suddenly Daphne started jumping up and down on Y/n's bed while letting out excited squeals.

"I'm trying to sleep Daphne." Said Y/n as she rubbed her eyes, and placed the pillow around her ears to fade out Daphne's screams.

Pansy couldn't contain her excitement anymore, so she demanded "Open the door Y/N!"

"Why?" Y/N asked in a confused manner.

"Just open the door. There is a surprise for you." Said Daphne all excited.

Y/N started heading towards the door and said "Alright, fine." Both Daphne and Pansy followed Y/N.

When she opened the door, Y/N saw the most beautiful flower bouquet. The bouquet even contained her favorite flowers which are lilies and roses. Y/N's heart melted.

"Look there is a note Y/N" said Pansy.

Y/N looked to her left, and she spotted a note that said "To Y/N" with a white bow to seal it off. When she opened the note, she couldn't stop smiling.

"What does it say?" Asked Daphne impatiently.

Y/N began to read it out loud.

Dear Y/N,

Today you have your big transfiguration exam that you have been stressing out all weekend, but I know you will do great.

I decided to get you a small gift in order to help you get rid of the nerves and cheer you up.

Lots of love,

Your secret admirer.

As soon as Y/N read the letter she knew it was from Harry. They have been secretly dating for a month now. Y/N and Harry kept their relationship a secret  due to the fact that Y/N's twin is Harry's mortal enemy, Draco.

"It's so sweet that he is thinking about me." Thought Y/N

"Oooo Y/N has a secret admire. Y/N has a secret admire." Daphne and Pansy started singing.

"Stop it." Y/n said, but the girls could clearly see her blushing.

"Well, do you have an idea who he is?" Asked Pansy curiously.

"No idea." lied Y/N.

——————————————————————————

Y/N, Pansy, and Daphne were heading towards first period until they saw a crowd, and the girls stopped. Y/N could hear Draco's voice.

"What is my brother doing now?" Said y/n tired of her brother always causing problems.

Daphne, Pansy, and Y/N headed towards the crowd and Y/n heard someone say.

"Draco, Gryffindor won yesterday's match fair and square." in a voice she recognized as Hermione Granger.

Draco gasped and replied, "How dare you talk to me. You filthy little mudblood." With true disgust on his face.

Y/N couldn't believe her brother still used this term. As Ron and Harry were about to say something, Y/N quickly stepped in.

"Draco. Don't you dare call her that." Y/n said angrily.

"Stay out of this sister. I'm merely calling her what she is." Draco raised his voice.

Y/N's face turned red, but she calmly composed herself and said. "Don't worry Hermione, Draco is only being an ass because he hasn't gotten laid in a while. Everyone is tired of his 4 inch dick."

Everyone went silent, even Draco.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" Y/N sweetly asked.

Draco started stuttering quickly, "I - I don't not have a 4 inch dick."

The crowd broke out into laughter and Draco, out of embarrassment, stormed off.

Professor McGonagall saw the crowd and said, "What are you all doing there? Go to class!"

Everyone started going to class.

As Y/N walked down the hall she felt a hand grab her and pull her into the closet room. As she was about to scream the hand shut her mouth, and Y/N knew who it belonged to. She licked the hand, and the hand immediately left her face.

"Gross Y/N." Said Harry as he wiped his hand.

"Well I thought you were a kidnapper." Said Y/N with a smirk and started getting closer to Harry.

"Thank you for defending Hermione. Your brother was being a dick." Said Harry thankful.

"Just because he is my twin, doesn't mean I won't stand up to him. Anyway, I have to go Harry. Draco is already pissed at me and he could catch us in here. " said y/n in a hurry.

"But I barely get to see you anymore. Every time we're together I have to pretend to hate you. It gets exhausting." Said Harry getting closer to Y/N.

Y/N positioned both hands on Harry's neck and said. "Well, know this then. Every time I say I hate you, it means I love you."

"Then every time I roll my eyes." Said Harry as he positioned his hand around her waist. "It means I really want to kiss you."

Y/n replied "Ok. Deal. And thank you for the flowers Harry. I loved them."

Harry smirked.

"Now, I have to get going or I will be late for my exam." Said y/n as she started to walk out.

Harry grabbed her waist and she now faced him again. He tucked a piece of hair that was in Y/N's eyes behind her ear, and then he said, "We still have 10 minutes. We could just stay like this for a while."

Y/N rested her head on Harry's shoulder and whispered. "I know. But I want to get there early to do a last minute revision."

"Well now you sound like Hermione." Harry said sarcastically.

Y/N took her head out of Harry's shoulder and walked away.

"No good luck kiss? I heard when a very special girl kisses me, she will have all the luck in the world for her test." Said Harry as he gave her the puppy eyes.

Y/n gave in, "Ok. Fine. But only a kiss on the cheek."

Harry turned to the side. As Y/N started leaning in towards the cheek, Harry quickly turned his head around and she kissed his lips.

Y/n dramatically said "You ass." Then she left the broom closet.

"I know you love me." Said Harry in a sing songy way. Y/N smirked and walked towards class.

He waited a couple of minutes to leave the broom closet, so people wouldn't suspect he was with Y/N.

——————————————————————————

All day long Harry and Y/N would give each other eye rolls and throw in "I hate you" to hide their relationship. Harry noticed that every time he gave Y/n an eye roll, she would smile. Draco was still mad at Y/N for defending Hermione, but he loved when she would get mad at Harry. Little did Draco know, they meant the opposite of their actions.

——————————at nighttime—————————

It was 11:30 PM, both Daphne and Pansy were already asleep.

Y/N however was still awake. She was putting on her silk pijamas to get ready for bed, but she forgot to taker her bra off. As she was about to unclip her bra, Y/N heard a soft knock on the door.

"Who is knocking this late?" Y/n thought.

As she opened the door. Harry was standing there with his invisibility cloak.

He looked so adorable with his messy, sweaty hair and crooked glasses.

Y/N quickly shut the door in order to not wake up her roommates and whispered yelled, "Harry, what are you doing here?"

"I'm taking you out on a proper date, that doesn't require sneaking out into a broom closet." Said Harry proudly.

"But, Harry. I'm not even dressed up. And how did you get in here?" Asked y/n.

Harry showed Y/N his invisibility cloak and added, "Darling you look great."

Our of nowhere y/n's eyes widened and she remembers something.

"Wait. I felt someone bump into me when I entered the common room this afternoon. Was it you?" Said Y/N in shock.

Harry got slightly embarrassed and said, "Yeah. It was me." And he nervously started scratching the back of his neck. "I didn't know the password so I took the first opportunity to get in here and I just waited. The Slytherin common room couch is actually pretty comfortable"

Then he added "It did get pretty hot in here. Don't you guys have an AC?" Harry let out an awkward laugh.

Y/N felt butterflies. Harry spent the whole day hiding under an invisibility clock just to take her out.

"The AC broke just this morning, they are fixing it tomorrow." Said y/n.

"I hope you don't mind sharing the invisibility cloak now that I'm all sweaty." Said Harry embarrassed.

Y/n walked up to him and wrapped an arm around Harry. "I actually like this messy, sweaty look." 

Harry smiled and started adjusting the invisibility cloak around both of them. With his free hand, Harry wrapped an arm around y/n.

Harry had such a strong, but gently grip. Y/n could feel his veiny hands around her waist, and she instantly felt butterflies.

As Harry and Y/n started walking out of the common room, Draco was leaving his dorm.

"What's he doing up late?" Whispered Harry.

"He's a sleep walker. This happens every night. Don't worry, he'll come back to his dorm in a bit." Said Y/n while laughing at how stupid Draco looked mumbling weird words.

Draco, then, started walking back to his room, and that was the cue for Y/N and Harry to leave the Slytherin Common room.

After passing through the hallway Harry took the invisibility cloak off. Y/n said with relief, "Ahhh, this cold air feels so good. I feel like I'm in that tv show, 'Prison Break."

Harry started laughing and he got all excited to say. "Ok. Now close your eyes."

"You're not going to kill me are you?" Said y/n sarcastically.

Harry rolled his eyes, "just close them darling."

Y/n did as she was told. She could feel Harry's arms slowly guiding her somewhere.

"Ok. You can open them." Said Harry.

When Y/n opened her eyes she saw the most beautiful little fort with lights surrounding it. There were multiple blankets, and food.

(Exactly like this but with no tv)

Y/n was mesmerized at how attentive Harry is.

"This is beautiful Harry." Said y/n as she started running towards the fort.

Harry was relieved to see that y/n liked the surprise. Her excited skipping made Harry smile.

As Harry approaches Y/n he started to take of his clothes.

Y/n looked confused and asked, "Harry, what are you doing?"

"Going for a little swim." He replied.

Harry was now left in only his black boxers.

"Come on, join me." Harry said.

Y/n started to take her clothes off and was only left in her matching set of laced underwear and bra. Y/n was glad that she forgot to take her bra off.

Harry couldn't stop staring at Y/n's body. She was absolutely perfect in every way possible.

Y/n noticed Harry's staring and started feeling a little insecure, "What?"

"I'm just not used to seeing perfection every day." Harry said with a smirk, then he ran towards y/n and picked her up.

"Harry what are you doing? Put me down!" Said y/n as she giggled.

Harry started getting closer to the edge of the Black Lake and said. "Ready?"

"No. No. Harry put me down!" Y/n demanded.

Too late. Harry had already thrown her in the Black Lake.

As y/n landed in the water she started struggling for air. "Har- Harry" and water started getting inside her lungs. "I-I can't swim." And Y/n sank to the bottom.

Harry started to panic and jumped into the water. He started swimming and dove into the bottom of the lake. Once he saw y/n he grabbed her waist and lifted her up. She was not responsive. "Oh, no, please y/n wake up. I'm sorry. I didn't know." Harry could barely see y/n's face since it was covered with her hair. He quickly brushed the hair off and was leaning forward to give y/n mouth to mouth. "You're not kissing me this easily." Said y/n, and she started laughing. Harry's expression softened, she is alive.

"You almost gave me a heart attack." Said Harry as his heart beat slowly started going back to normal.

"That's what you get for throwing me in first." Said y/n and she started to splash Harry with water.

"Oh it's on." Said Harry as he splashed y/n with water back. Now a water splashing battle broke out.

Both couldn't stop laughing. This was perfect.

Then, Harry went underwater and y/n followed him.
She saw him mutter an "I love you", and drew a heart symbol underwater.

Y/n couldn't take it anymore. She wanted to kiss him so badly. While underwater, y/n placed her arms around Harry's neck and pulled him in into a kiss.

Harry quickly grabbed her waist and kissed her back.
Y/n could feel Harry bite a little into the kiss as they circled around in the deep water.

Both completely forgot that they were underwater, so Y/n and Harry quickly rose to the surface and took in the cold air.

Then, Harry and Y/n raced to the shallow end, which Y/n clearly won after being a competitive swimmer for years.

However, even though y/n arrived first. Harry ran to the fort with the cold wind blowing against his skin and grabbed two towels. He came running back and wrapped y/n around the warm towel so she wouldn't feel cold.

Then both Harry and Y/n entered the fort. Harry sat inside the fort and y/n laid on Harry's lap as he played with her hair. There was a peaceful silent between them as both were watching the stars.

The night went by extremely well. Inside the fort there was pizza and both Harry and Y/n ate it while they were stargazing.

Afterwards it started getting late, so Harry and Y/N left the Black Lake and went straight to the Slytherin common room.

Y/n and Harry arrived at the Slytherin common room, but y/n still needed to mutter the password in order to get in.

"I had a lot of fun Harry. Thank you for this." Said y/n. She muttered "Pure blood" and the common room door opened.

"I guess you have to hate me again tomorrow." Said Harry sadly.

"I could never hate you." Said y/n and she gave him a peck on the lips.

As she was about to walk into the common room, y/n turned around and said, "Think about it like this, it's our little adventure." She then, entered the common room and the door closed behind her.

Harry just stayed there in awe. How could he love someone so much? She had a way to make him feel over the moon with just a couple of words. Harry was really in love.

AN: AHHH THIS CHAPTER IS MAKING ME FEEL AS SINGLE AS A PRINGLE. Please God this is all I ask for in life!! To have a relationship like Harry and Y/N.

What was your favorite part of the chapter?

Ps: Don't forget to vote

Xoxo,

Thing 1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 881 35
Alr so in the story it does say "she" nd "her" Bcs I wrote this when I didn't rlly know about shit, but if ur a someone who doesn't go by these prono...
48.4K 815 21
Harry Potter X Reader Imagines I do not own Harry Potter or any of these characters or images I do not own any of this art. None of the art is mine...
1.8K 21 11
hi! this story is about a relationship between draco malfoy from harry potter and y/n (which means 'your name') the story will switch perspectives ev...
948K 26.9K 66
Completed! Enemies to lovers! Although the main character (Y/N) will have multiple love interests (including Louis Partridge and Harry Styles) it wil...