khh & krnb

By gangsterharry_

a book for my black queens. [ started : 12/07/21 ] More

preface
picnic date - june
no blueberries - dprian
be my valentine... again - jeong jaehyun

drunken texts - jung jinhyeong

738 17 1
By gangsterharry_

____

Jay :
gotta quit these liquor
in drunkenness text her
the heart is getting faster
yeah i'm going to text her

The sound of my phone woke me up  " Wait who the fuck is texting me at 3am ?" i said talking to myself.

My hand was touching everything trying to find my glasses. Once i found it i put them on my nose.

" What's wrong with him ?" it wasn't in his habit to text me in the middle of the night.

Jay :
open the door.

I got up quickly from my bed going downstairs. I'm opening the door and he was actually there.

" Jay are you okay ?" i asked him " Can you let me in ?" his breath smelled like alcohol.

I'm letting him go into my house but he had trouble walking.

I take his arm and put it on my shoulders helping him walk. " I taught you were done with alcohol." He didn't responded too drunk to talk.

I'm taking him in my bathroom and sat him on the bathtub. I took a glove dipped in cold water and cleaned his face.

" Can i have explanations now ?" i asked him " I don't know what do you want me to say ?"

" I don't know maybe you're sorry for waking me up at the middle of the night ?" he looked at me in the eyes, he doesn't seemed like he was sorry.

I sighed wiping his face. " If you need me, i'm in my room." i said walking away " Wait." he said stopping me.

" I have to tell you the truth." i didn't responded " i like you."

Wait what did he say ???

I laughed " you're funny, you're just drunk Jay." " I'm not joking, i'm perfectly conscious." " You are my best friend and-"

He took both of my hands in his. " I like you since the day we met, i know that i'm just your best friend but let's try."

I looked at him, lost. " Y/n trust me, i'm never going to hurt you."

I took his head with my hands and kissed him. " I'm trusting you." i said reassuring him. He kissed me back more passionately. I moaned by surprise and he put his tongue inside of my mouth.

I stopped him. " We should go in my bedroom." i said taking his hand.

hope y'all enjoyed,
gangsterharry_ <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
176K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
249K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...