𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏�...

By Tavisshid

Katherine Forsythe has had a difficult life. Being abused for almost her whole life by her mother and her ste... More

Intro and Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Character Update
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
!Questions!
Chapter 22
!Answers!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Goodbye
Announcement
Bonus Chapter
New Book!!

Chapter 30

23.1K 568 151
By Tavisshid

I was currently in the car, on our way home. I had spent a whole of three days holed up in the hospital room. My brothers didn't allow anyone to come inside my room. They even made the doctors go through thorough security checks just so they could check up on me.

Meaning the only contact I have had with the outside world is through Instagram and random shit that Elijah keeps sending me. But now I was finally out of that retched place. Breathing the fresh air that didn't smell like disinfectant.

Xavier had talked about meeting someone everyday. I knew from his tone and the excitement that this was someone special. I for one second did thought that it might be someone he is dating but I had laughed out loud at the stupid ideas I kept having.

My brother did not have a girlfriend.

Entering the house. We all pile towards the kitchen but stop suddenly when there is a woman in the kitchen grinning like crazy. "Hi!" She all but screamed. Once I regained some composure and got the chance to take a look at her, my jaw literally dropped. She was fucking stunning, with platinum blonde hair, she was tiny but she looked pretty strong.

Dressed in a simple black skirt and a sweater, the woman looked like she had just walked the runway. Finally breaking the silence Xavier stepped away from us and towards the girl. His arm snaking around her waist and I saw the mystery woman slightly lean into him.

"Kate, this is Sophia. My girlfriend." It took me a solid minute to process that fact. I face the girl, Sophia as I know her name now. "Him?" I ask most sincerely. She just shrugs, we both decide to ignore the expression on my brother's face. "Some people have said that there is something seriously wrong with me." She justifies.

"I mean come on. You look like a fucking angel. All you need is a halo and a pair of wings. And then you'll certainly have me on my knees for you. But look at him, he looks like.... If Captain Hook from Peter Pan had a kid and that is not a compliment."

"Yeah, that's king of the problem. I'd find Captain Hook hot." I didn't even know how to argue that, I just gave her two thumbs ups. Shaking my head I move to the fridge, taking a box Ferraro rocher, I hastily took the wrapper of one stuffing it in my mouth and almost moaning at the taste. God I love sugar.

"So how are you feeling now?" Sophia asked sitting down by the counter in front of me. "Better." I reply simply eating another piece of chocolate. "So I am told that you're looking to buy a dress for our upcoming ball."

Before I could answer Xavier spoke up. "Yup, that is where you come in. It's the kind of event where I'll be trying to make nice with other stubborn men like me so it's not that big of a deal for you. So no pressure." He replied. That's good, I wouldn't have to socialise much.

"Can I bring Elijah?" I ask. I need someone apart from my family to talk too. Don't get me wrong, I love these guys but smalls is just dramatic as fuck.

"Yeah sure. Also Eren is coming here soon." I choke on the chocolate in my mouth. "What?!" He just shrugged innocently like he was telling me the fucking weather. "Since when is this happening? And why the fuck didn't the bastard tell me already!?"

As if on cue I get a message from Eren saying he has big news he wants to give me later. This day could not get better. Two whole years. I was going to be in the same room as my best friend after two whole years!

"I'm gonna surprise him. So don't tell him anything about him. He doesn't know about you guys so just keep it a secret for now." The others agreed pretty easily, mainly because they didn't really care.

"So, I was thinking. We have time before the dinner tonight and we still need to get you a dress for the ball. So what do you say we make use of our time and go dress shopping." Sophia suggested.

I was conflicted, on the one hand, I did want to get a killer dress for the fancy dance but then again I seriously did not want to walk around a mall for hours on end trying on dresses and having the shop clerks judge you silently.

But the hopeful look on Sophia's face gave me no other choice but to agree. And less than 20 minutes later we were entering the mall and walking towards a fancy shop that I couldn't even pronounce the name of.

After spending three total hours inside the shop, getting measured and trying on a thousand dresses I picked up the last one we had picked out, the moment I slipped it on I knew this was it.

I came out the changing room, facing Sophia and giving her a little spin, and on her face too I saw contentment. And so we finalised on that dress. We left after paying and the cashier told us the dress would be delivered home after some minor alterations.

"So how did you and my brother meet?" I asked as I stuffed my mouth with some fries, Sophia put down her own burger but didn't speak for a minute, I thought she wasn't going to answer and was about to move to another topic of conversation when she finally spoke up.

"Not the way I would have wanted." When I gave her a questioning look she explained further. "Me and him, we uh... we were in a dark place when we crossed paths, we had both lost someone we loved and um... we were not in a good place." I was pretty sure the person Xavier had lost was dad. And by the way Sophia talked she was either referring to some family member of her's or a really close friend but I didn't want to push her, so I just listened.

"But life was good to us that night, and we met each other. We saved each other from making some really stupid choices. He realised that I actually worked for him and the rest is history." A fond smile on her face. I knew it then, the girl loved him, it was clear as day from her flushed cheeks and fond eyes. And that was just from thinking of him.

"Well it must be pretty difficult working in the mafia being a girl. Crime families don't exactly have the general reputation of being feminists." I said lightly. She laughed, shaking her head.

"Yeah, you'd be right about that. But your dad happened to be one of the few who actually cared about the women, and he always made sure that the ones who worked for him thought like him. I mean once in a while a filthy sexist rat would sneak past him but it was easy dealing with them."

Her smile told me exactly how she dealt with those sexist pigs. You see, the one thing that never fails to work is a little flattery. My go to Choice was a tiny skirt and a shirt which was a size too small. You walk up them, with a ditsy smile, laugh a little and hold on to their arm. And boom they're putty in your hands.

After lunch and a bit of shopping for accessories and shoes, we decided to go back home. It was 7:30. And by now I was pretty sure Eren and his parents would be at our house for dinner. I had already told Sophia to record it when I entered the living room, I wanted to remember this for my entire life.

Turning the corner, the lively dinner chatter could be heard clearly. Entering the living room quietly I stood by the doorway, Eren's back facing me, and not having heard me he continued his conversation with Luca.

"Heu est, diaboli." I said just loud enough to be heard over the talking. The clutter of his fork and knife hitting the plate was heard, as he froze in his place. He stood slowly from his seat, and turned towards me, his eyes wide and disbelief on his face. (Hey there, Devil)

Even though he had planned to meet me, I had told him to meet me at the mall tomorrow so meeting him here was definitely a surprise and one that was totally worth it. Tears were already forming in both our eyes.

When he moved we had both accepted the fact that we will never be able to meet again. At least not for a long time. My brothers may not be perfect but there is one thing I will be eternally grateful to them for and that is giving me my best friend back.

He walked up to me silently until we were face to face. "I'm not dreaming right?" He asked in a hushed whisper. I shake my head with a staggering laugh. "No, you're not."

Within the blink of an eye I was lifted into the air. Eren spinning me around as I clung on to him my hands locked in a death grip around his shoulders. Tears streaming down our faces, as we laughed and "I missed you" echoing between the two of us.

There were still big grins on our faces as he set me down and I greeted Eymen and Zehra. "Wait how are you even here?" As soon as Eren asked this question it was as if the tree were broken out of the spell, and suddenly realised who we were surrounded by the couple and Eren, all discreetly reached for their guns.

"Relax. I am supposed to be here, cause we'll, I live here. With my brothers." I stated pointing to my brothers in the end who just gave small awkward waves. "Wait. What? Wait. Huh." Eren replied confused as hell.

I chuckled. "The brothers I told you about?" Eren nodded in understanding. I simply gestures towards the rest of the Marino's. "Oh. Oh my god. You are the kidnapped girl. You are a fucking Marino and you didn't think this was something worth mentioning. For last 3-4 months I kept asking you "what's new?" And you didn't think to mention this?"

"I brought you a frosted brownie."

"Fine, you're forgiven." He hugged me from the side, playfully rolling his eyes. "So does that mean they know..."

I didn't know weather he was talking about the abuse or my involvement in spilling all activities but the answer to all those of things was yes. "Yeah, they know everything."

Someone cleared their throat behind us, turning around to see Eymen and Zehra looking at us sheepishly. "It appears that your idiot brother forgot to tell you the big news." Eymen said giving Eren a sharp look. After a moment of though he finally remembered, "Oh, I will be attending high school with you now." "What?" "Yeah, we are moving the base here, so I'm moving to America permanently."

I squealed jumping into his arms again. God I was so happy.

"So you done with the shopping for the party?" Xavier asked me and Sophia. "Yup, got the dress, got the shoes, and got the accessories."

We spent the night talking. Eren and his parents stayed over at our place and, me and him spend the entire night just talking in the living room, going to sleep at 5 am.

Liked by Simpfor_haroldstyles and 2,570 others
Kate_Marino- We're back bitches!🖕😎
(Tagged- Erentheking)

————————————————————

I'm back lovelies!!

It feels so good to write something other than a damn theory😜. Now there are some things to unload here.

We finally met Sophia!

We met Eren! What did you guys think of their reunion?

And there are some things to talk about with Sophia and Xavier. You didn't think I was not going to give them a tragic back story?! Hell no! They have been through some shit

Also the ball is going to be in the next chapter and I don't want to spoil much for you but it is going to have a lot of ACE AND KATE.

👆 That is all I'm going to say right now!🤫🤫

Love you all !💕💕✨✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 2.6K 33
Anastasia had never had an easy life. Living with an abusive step father and an even worse mother, Anastasia had accepted the fact that her life woul...
5.9M 157K 85
"No, I'm an only child.What do you mean by I have brothers? " Follow Anastasia Rosaline Blade through her journey. Overcoming abuse, PTSD, depression...
591K 11.5K 19
-COMPLETED- 13 years ago the Romano manor was filled with the young mafia princess's giggles as her 'brothers' chased her around the house. Lit...
524K 10.9K 44
The D'Martini family especially D'Martini brothers are feared and respected by everyone across New York City. But what all of them don't know is the...