Love Me Like You Do!

By ddpink6060

Ashwin a gloomy cloud even in a clear sky... Every day is a rainy day for him but one day it became sunny... More

โœจ๐Ÿ’—Cast!๐Ÿ’—โœจ
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’—Interview!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’—First Day!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜€
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’—Sighting!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜‰
โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’—Friends?๐Ÿ’—โ˜บ๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’—Note!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜‡
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’—Mall!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ›
๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ’—R's B-day!๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŽ‚
๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’—Angel!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿป
โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿ’—Cafe?๐Ÿ’—โ˜•๏ธ
๐Ÿง๐Ÿ’—Voice?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿง
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’—Lunch!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜€
๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ’—Feelings!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜š
๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ’—Day Out!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™ƒ
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’—Closer!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’—Closer 2!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’—Family!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ƒ
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’—Who?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค”
๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’—New Entry!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ’—Dinner!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅ‚
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’—Changing!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ’—Caring!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ธ
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’—Temple!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ’—Unexpected Meet!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ฏ
๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ’—Down!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ž
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’—Mall 3!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ›
๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ’—Destiny?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿคจ
๐Ÿšƒ๐Ÿ’—Train!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿšƒ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’—Sharath Anna's Engagement!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’—With U!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ป
๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ’—Promise?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ซ
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’—Diya's Bday!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅณ
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’—Surprise?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค”
๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’—Impressed!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿคฉ
๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ’—Sharath Anna's Wedding!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜›
๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’—Bye Bye Madurai!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ
๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ’—Onam!๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒพ
๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’—Moments!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ป
๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’”Over?!๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿฅบ
๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ’”Broken!๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜“
๐Ÿง๐Ÿ’—Clueless!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿง
๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ’—Alliance!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ง
๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’—Confirmed!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜”
๐Ÿง๐Ÿ’—Invitation?!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿง
๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’—Day Before!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
๏ฟผ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ’—The Engagement!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ž
๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ’—Shattered!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ฐ
๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’—The Flashback!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ฎ
๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ’—The Truth๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ช
๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ’—The Meet!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™Š
๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’—Neethanada!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅฐ
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’—Outing!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ’—Complications?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ข
๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’—Assurance!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Œ
โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’—Kutty Surprise?๐Ÿ’—โ˜บ๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’—The Mehandi!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Œ
๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’—The Big Day!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅฐ

๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’—Embrace!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Œ

2.5K 306 14
By ddpink6060

Sivaangis pov
I woke up by my alarm I stretched and checked the time it was now 8:10 I quickly got out of my bed and refreshed. I picked out my dress and showered then I quickly changed into...

Once I finished I did my hair and grabbed all my things. I had breakfast with rakshan anna and aacha. After breakfast, I got all my things then bid bye to rakshan anna and aacha. I saw pavi standing near my house then I joined her. We both greeted each other and got an auto.

In 15 mins we reached our office. As always pugazh anna greeted both of us and then sharath anna joined us. We went to pugazh annas desk area and chatted for a bit. As we were chatting I was wondering where ashwineyy was. Pavi noticed and whispered in my ears...

Pavi- Nee ashwin aa thana thedura?

Sivu- Cha cha na chumma pathutruken!

Pavi- Ohh ashwin oda cabin side la?
She says in a teasing way

Sivu- Poo diii
I say nudging her

After 10 mins we all went back to our respective areas. I started working on my to-do list for tdy as I was I kept turning around to check if ashiwneyys came out from his cabin but there was no sign of ashiwneyy.

I sighed and continued working then suddenly I heard a door open. I turned around to see ashiwneyy a smile forms on my lips as he returns the same smile. He came over to my table and began...

Ashwineyy- Oii epa vantha?

Sivu- Nee meetingla irrukabotheyy
I say smiling

Ashwineyy- Ohh apdiya.. nalliku antha deal sonnala inniku chumma oru pre meeting avlo than...

Sivu- Ohh serii..

Ashwineyy- Seri inniku after office thirupiyum mela polama?

Sivu- Aii kandipa polameyy!!
I say excitedly

Ashwineyy- Seri ma innoru meeting onu irruku atha mudichutu breakla pakkalam
I raised my eyebrows at him proudly..

Ashwineyy- Enna achu ma?

Sivu- Illa ashiwneyy nee theritha! un vailiya break ku varenu soldrala!
I say smiling

Ashwineyy- Ellam unala than maa
He says patting the back of his head leaving for his cabin.

I smile and pull on to my ID card. I return back to work and continued on my files. After some time pugazh anna came and called me for a break. I was going to go call ashiwneyy but pugazh anna stopped me and told me he was still in a meeting.

I nodded then we both went downstairs and joined the others. As we were all chatting I was curious to know who was the other company that was also competing with us and so I began...

Sivu- Anna yaaru antha innoru company namma kooda compete pandrathu?

Pugazh- Ayoo papa antha company namala maari than rumba perusu but antha lead irrukaneyy avanaku namma ashwin ku othey pogathu!

Sivu- Athu yean na?

Sharath- athu business competers la da athaan!...

Sivu-ohh seri...

Pavi- Antha company paru enna?

Sharath-Ka-
He was cut off by ashwineyy...

Ashwineyy- Konja late ayarchu meetings extend ayiruch athaan

Pugazh- Athu paravala da va okaru
Ashwineyy came and sat near me. I gave him a gentle smile and he returns the same. As we all were talking sharath anna began...

Sharath- Deii nyabagairrukula next week yean engagement namma ellarum sendu madurai ku poram neengalarum kalayna varaikku irrukanum!

Pavi- Kandipa na kalyana epo?

Sharath- Correctaa 2 weeks from engagement kandipa neenga ellarum varanum thriupiyum soldren!

Pugazh- Deii kandipa varuvon!

Ashwineyy- Ama partner ellarum vorun!

Sharath- Mani hussain na diya kutty la kandipa varanum!

Ashwineyy- Kandipa vorun!

Pavi- Ama na... yenoda familyum ungaluku theriyumala so na kandipa varen!
I was silent since I didn't know if I could come more than that I have never been without aacha or rakshan anna for at least more than a day... everyone noticed I was silent and looked at me...

Pugazh- Enna papa quietaa irruka nee varuvela?

Sivu- mmm aacha kitt-
Pavi cut me

Pavi- Athellam kandipa sivu varuva  kavalapadathinga!
I looked at pavi and she slightly smiled...

We all continued talking and went back upstairs. I was still thinking what aacha and rakshan anna would say. I know aacha will let me if pavi was going but rakshan anna is a bit protective of me... My thoughts were interrupted by pavi...

Pavi- Enna sivu ivlo deep yetho yosikira?

Sivu- mm athu intha 2 week trip pathi thaan di...

Pavi- Yean di..  uncleum annavum viduvangala?

Sivu- mm aacha will say yes if u will be there with me but rakshan anna viduvangala theriyaley? Avangla piringi na oru naal kooda na irunthathu illa di...

Pavi- Theriyum di.. athaan na irrukanela vidu kandipa nee vara seriya...
I slightly smiled and stopped thinking that for now.

I continued finishing up my files and I finished up all my meetings for tdy. Once I did I went to pugazh anna's cabin and hung out with him for some time. I also told him abt the trip and what I was thinking.

He consoled me and told me not to overthink it. He said him and pavi will take care of it. I smiled and he started talking abt something else to divert my mind...

Ashwin's pov
I finished up all my work and meetings that I had for tdy. I checked the time and it was now 4. I got all my things and went out of my cabin. I saw everyone gathered near pugazhs desk and I joined them as well...

We were chatting and our usual laughter then we all started back home. I looked at my angel and eyed her to come with me she smiled and nodded. We all separated ways me and my angel went back to my car. I placed our things in the car and locked it.

I smiled at her and she returned it back. I held her hand and we both went back into the building. We took the elevator and went to the terrace. My angel saw the view and immediately big smiled appeared on her face. I smiled seeing her...

We both went and stood near the railing and I looked at her admiring every feature on her face. The way her eyes glowed from the light.. the way her hair was shining... the way her lips were glossy... everything pulled me in but I shook the thoughts away and looked up...

We both would keep glancing at each other than to take the awkwardness away I began...

Ashwineyy- sivaangi ma nee partner kalaynathu varuvala?

Sivu- mm varanaum...
I notice her mood changing I was confused..

Ashwineyy- Enna achu ma?

Sivu- onu illey
She says looking at me with a fake smile. I understood something was up as she was a bit quiet than usual... I placed my hands on her shoulders and turned her towards me...

Ashwineyy- Enachu enkitta solla matiya?

Sivu- Ayoo apdi illa ashwineyy... athu sharath anna kalyanathu 2 weeks kooptrukangala athan enaku varamudiyum illaya nu yoschitrunthen...

Ashwineyy- Yean ma? pavi varathana nee veetla apdi sollu..

Sivu- mm ama ashwineyy ana aachaviyum annaviyum pirinchingi na irunthateyy illa... athaan... avangu kandipa oknu solluvanga nu theriyum but avangakooda illama oru maari irrukum athaan...
She says innocently and I smiled at her...

Ashwineyy- Haan aprom enna? nee avanga kitta daily pesu just 2 weeks thana ma.. nanga ellarum irrukonla.. na irrukuenla...
She looked up at me and smiled...

Sivu- Seri ashwineyy...
I smiled and she laid her head on my shoulder.

I looked at her surprised and she realized what she did. She was abt to lift her head up but I wrapped my hands on her shoulder she smiled and didn't change her position. We both smiled and were looking at the view.

It was now 5:30 I looked at my angel who was still on my shoulder looking at the view while talking to me. I then began...

Ashwineyy- Ma shall we start maani 5:30...
I say smiling

Sivu- Haan seri ashwineyy.
She says smiling

We both started walking back to the car as we were walking our fingers twirled together. We both looked at each other and smiled then I led her into the parking lot and I opened the door for her to go in. I got in as well and started the car.

On the way we had our usual banters and lots of laughter. We reached within 15 mins before she left she looked at me and began...

Sivu- Ashwineyy nee nervousaa irrukatha kandipa intha deal namma companyku than! deal kadacha undana enaku innoru diary milk seriya?
She asks smiling. I chuckled and nodded...

Ashwineyy- Atheyy maatri neeyum rumba overthink panatha kandipa nee partner kalaynathuku vara... na una pathukren seriya?
She smiled and nodded

Sivu- Seri ashwineyy na kelamburen ta ta!
She got out the door and waved at me.

I smiled and waved at her back. She then went on her way home I watched as she disappeared in the distance. I smiled and started the car. I am still not sure of the bond we have but I don't want anything changing it...

A/n note
Omg lovlies we reached 30k+ reads! Ahh ily all sm!!😘💗✨
I hope u guys enjoyed this chapter😄💗✨
Plz keep supporting and reading😊💗✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 34.7K 94
ELEMENTS OF LOVE series - BOOK 1 (Magic and Passion) - Symbolising Element of Nature - Water Ashwika He is the Lion of the Boardroom. Tall, Handsome...
243K 19.4K 61
High school sweet hearts Ashwin, sivaangi are now going to be husband and wife! Its a fairytale journey but with lots of twists and turns! lets start...
674K 55.1K 90
Love is always a magic when it blooms between the souls who are born for together. Two souls Aryan Chaitanya and Sanjana Krishnan fall in love with...
66K 7.2K 19
a divorced single mother Sivaangi meets Ashwin, after 10 years. he seeps into her new life like oil in an ocean, but the problem is, she's already st...