šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ šššš š†š¢š«š„š¬ š‚š„š®...

By yourockmyworldmike

šŸ– š›ššš š š¢š«š„š¬ ššš«šž š©š„šššœšžš š¢š§ š­š”šžš¢š« š§šžš° š‹šØš§ššØš§, š„š§š š„ššš§š š¦ššš§š¬š¢šØš§ ļæ½... More

šˆš§š­š«šØšš®šœš­š¢šØš§
šŸ¤ā¤ š’šžššš¬šØš§ šŸ– š‚ššš¬š­ ā¤šŸ¤
š’šŸ– š„šŸ: š“š”šž šš«šžš¦š¢šžš«šž.
š’šŸ– š„šŸ: š’š­šžššš„ š‡šžš« š–š¢š !
š’šŸ– š„šŸ‘: šˆ'š„š„ š‚š®š«š¬šž š˜šØš® š€š„š„!
š’šŸ– š„šŸ’: šˆ šš®š¢š­.
š’šŸ– š„šŸ“: š‰šžššš„šØš®š¬š² šƒšØšžš¬š§'š­ š’š®š¢š­ š˜šØš®, š’š°šžšžš­š¢šž.
š’šŸ– š„šŸ”: š“š”šž š€š¦š¢š šØš¬!
š’šŸ– š„šŸ•: š“š”šž š“š«š¢š©š„šž š“š”š«šžššš­!
š’šŸ– š„šŸ–: šš«š¢š§š  šŒšž š“šØ šššš„š¢ & š€š°ššš² š“šØ š€š®šœš¤š„ššš§š!
š’šŸ– š„šŸ—: š…š«šØš¦ š‚ššš¢š«šØ š“šØ š€šœšœš«šš.
š’šŸ– š„šŸšŸŽ: š’šØ š˜šØš®'š«šž š“š®š«š§š¢š§š  šŽš§ š”š¬?!
š’šŸ– š„šŸšŸ: š“š”šž š…š¢š§ššš„.
š’šŸ– š„šŸšŸ‘: š‘šžš®š§š¢šØš§ - šššš«š­ šŸ
š’šŸ– š„šŸšŸ’: š‘šžš®š§š¢šØš§ - šššš«š­ šŸ
š’šŸ– š„šŸšŸ“: š‘šžš®š§š¢šØš§ - šššš«š­ šŸ‘

š’šŸ– š„šŸšŸ: š‡ššš©š©š² šš¢š«š­š”šššš² ššššØš¦š¢!!!

60 10 138
By yourockmyworldmike

A/N: Stage Directions
Character Name
Bad Girl Confessional (Narrator & Voiceover)
Character Talking

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟏: 𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢'𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐨𝐟𝐟.

BGC Mansion.

Everything in the house.

Narrator - Previously On The Bad Girls Club:

***

Narrator - Dua talks crap about her team leading to Chloe to lose her mind as usual.

Chloe: I AM READY TO GO THE FUCK OFF BECAUSE I AM JUST ABOUT TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT ME BEING THE SO CALLED "WEAKEST LINK" OF THE GODDAMN TEAM!

Courtney: Ooo, shit is getting ungodly now, for sure!

Dua: But, I'm not lying though?

***

Narrator: Rebbeca's punk ass decided to only fight Chloe but maybe she'll fight the others this episode...

Chloe: What's so funny, bitch?!

Rebbeca: Who you calling a bitch?! You dog face hoe!

Chloe and Becky start fighting each other, An angry Courtney is held back by Lana. Chloe tackles Becky to the ground, beating her head into the floor.

***

Roommates:

1st Bedroom: Rebbeca
2nd Bedroom: Courtney & Dua
3rd Bedroom: Lauren & Justine
4th Bedroom: Chloe, Lana & Naomi

EPISODE 11:

Time: 9:46am

The security guards are setting things up for Naomi's party while the bad girls all gossip about random shit while getting ready.

Courtney and Naomi are in the bathroom doing their hair.

Naomi: So since you uninvited Queef, who are you bringing instead for my birthday party?

Courtney: You know you were born on the 6th of May?

Naomi: No shit.

Courtney: 6, hmm 666, oh my God...Illuminati confirmed.

Naomi: Didn't we leave those jokes in 2015? Girl stop!

Lana and Lauren are arguing in the bedrooms.

Lauren: Don't even joke like that again or I'll fuck you up.

Justine: What did she do?

Lauren: Her and Dua's wack ass were talking about how they wanna spit in my fucking hair like I won't fuck them up for that.

Chloe: Yikes, somebody can't take jokes.

Lauren: Jokes? Let me spit in them fucking dreadlocks then!

Chloe: DO IT!

Justine: She quoted her song, yay!

Lauren: Shut the fuck up, you little c*mrag, trash ass, nasty ass bitch!

Dua:

Lauren: Don't laugh at my jokes, either!

Dua:

Meanwhile Rebbeca is downstairs in the phone room:

Rebbeca: Yo Bebe, you wanna come to a party?

Bebe Rexha, Rebbeca's Friend: Yaaasss, you know watching this season makes me regret turning it down. The next opportunity I get to be on BGC, I'm gonna run that shit.

Rebbeca: *laughs* I wanted to do the same thing but Lauren is mad scary, bro. But anyway, come over here and we can have fun with my girls.

Bebe: Course, fuck Group Red!

Rebbeca laughs and hangs up the phone.

Rebbeca (Voiceover): I got Chloe but Courtney, Dua and Lana are getting fucked up too. I'm not even playing.

Time: 12:35pm

The Bad Girls Outfits:

The Bad Girls Guests:
Jordan Spence, Naomi's Husband.
Halle Bailey, Chloe's Sister & Bestie.
Bebe Rexha, Rebbeca's Friend.
Anthony De La Torre, Lana's Boyfriend.
Ty Dolla Sign, Lauren's Boyfriend.
Jermaine Cole, Courtney's Mentor & Friend.
Kylie Jenner, Former Bad Girl (S6) & Justine's BFF.
Anwar Hadid, Bad Girl Jelena's Younger Brother and Dua's Boyfriend.

The bad girls are all dancing with their significant others and friends. Courtney tries to twerk on J. Cole and he pushes her away.

J. Cole: It's bad enough that we are degrading ourselves by even being on this show, the last thing we need is my wife seeing you trying to twerk on me.

Courtney: I'm druuuuuunk, shuuuuush!

J. Cole: Maybe you should go home, I'd love to take you home. Your mama's worried about you.

Courtney: Fuck dat bit- Wait you said my Mama not Lana. *chuckles* Jermaine! You can't keep scaring me like that!

J. Cole:

Lauren: Hurry up and upload our video, Justine.

Kylie (S6): Not you tryna bully my friend.

Lauren: Girl, find a talent first and then come for me.

Kylie (S6): My talent is-

Lauren: Getting punked for like 4 episodes straight on season 6. Shut up!

Justine (Voiceover): If I was Kylie, I'd slap her in the face but poor Kylie is too weak to even try and do that.

Dua: So, Anton. How long have you been with Lana?

Lana: *demonic voice* Anthony is his name!

Anthony: 4 years. I love my sweetest demon so much.

Anwar: Dua looks better than her to me.

Anthony: You've only been together for five minutes.

Dua: 3 months but talk your shit. Come on Anwar, dance with me.

Naomi: This is gonna be eventful, put the spotlight on her, Jack.

Jack, Producer: But I'm not the DJ.

Jordan strangles him.

Jordan: My wife told you to do something so do it!

Jack does as he told, mumbling to himself.

Ty Dolla Sign: *laughs* You're a G for that, bruh. It's about time someone put his ass in his place.

Lauren: You should do something to him, baby. *pouts*

Dua:

Group White's (Naomi's Birthday Party Ayeee) YouTube Vlog Feedback:

Lauren: That train comment, bro...

Justine: Dem disney fans are way outta pocket but I love it.

Kylie: Why didn't they add me to that train?

J. Cole, Courtney, Lauren, Ty Dolla Sign, Naomi & Jordan slowly back away from her and Justine.

Halle: This just exposed that Kylie is a hoe too.

Justine: Guys, I am not a hoe! I am just the girl that everyone is jealous of or wants to fuck.

Lauren: There a billions of people in the world and believe me when I say this, not all of them are attracted to you or even care about you to be jealous of you.

Kylie: Nah, Justine and I are sexy as fuck. Like I said before, if my season had people that looked like me, Justine, Stassie and Jordyn then that house would have been full of bad bitches instead of ugly ass trolls like Dojalien dog and Sweet Tea. You are jealous of Justine!

Lauren: You know what? You self ab-

Ty Dolla Sign covers her mouth.

Ty Dolla Sign: Ignore her, she wants to fuck me and she can't.

Lauren: Have you ever thought of having threesomes before?

Naomi & Jordan: WHAT THE FUCK?!

Rebbeca: I think Dua's man is on the DL! I'm sorry but I do!

Bebe, Chloe, Lana & Halle are holding back their laughter.

Dua gets Chloe, Lana and Courtney to talk to them.

Anwar, Anthony, Halle & J. Cole awkwardly stand there listening to them:

Dua: Get the cameras, it's time for our video.

Halle: J. Cole will film it for y'all cause I gotta make a cameo for the video.

J. Cole (Voiceover): She's kinda cute. I'd hit.

Jack, Producer (Voiceover): She's 19....

There's an awkward silence then you hear a loud thump noise.

J. Cole (Voiceover): I was joking.

Jack, Producer (Voiceover): *sobs* Sorry. You're mean like Naomi's man.

Naomi: Anyway, Bebe. Jordan and I have been together for 9 years but married for 5 years and counting. *squeals*

Bebe: Sis, that is so cute. I wish I had a man.

Kylie: Your relationship is making mine look like a tinder hookup.

Lauren: *mumbles* Maybe because it was and he was Justine's then Kendall's man first, community di*k at it's finest but I digress.

Kylie: Hmm? Talk up!

Lauren: Nothing. *fake smiles while her face goes red*

J. Cole grabs the camera man and forces him to film Group Red's video.

J. Cole: If you don't do it, Imma strangle you.

Camera Man: Sorry...

Group Red go up on the stage and clear their throats.

Dua: Wow, the producers snapped while creating this stage for you, Naomi the Taurus.

Naomi raises her eyebrow as everyone applauds her.

Courtney: The Taurus is known for sleeping and being boring as shit unlike the other signs. Let's list their traits, shall we? Let's do it for our messy queen!

Chloe & Halle then write down all of the Taurus negative traits on a board.

List:
Jealous
Lazy
Stubborn
Dependent
Materialistic
Posessive
Selfish
Greedy
Narcissistic.

Rebbeca: This is so fucking wack and y'all are doing this shit for clicks and likes? We are way more authentic, fuck outta here!

Justine: Naomi, ignore these ugly bum bitches.

Kylie: Yah, they are totally not worth it!

Lana: We can hear you, dummies!

Lauren and Ty Dolla Sign throw bottles of ketchup at her. Anwar throws it back, hitting Ty Dolla Sign in the forehead.

Kylie and Jordan hold him back.

Naomi runs back up on the stage.

Naomi: I am one step ahead of you bitches! Chloe the Cancer, y'all are emotional fucking assholes! Ari, we all know that Aries are known for being narcissistic! Leos are controlling, narcissistic, arrogant bitches too! Lana, your birthday is five days after mine which makes you a damn Taurus too, bitch! Congratulations, you played yourself!

Lana: But are we really arguing over zodiac signs? This shit is minor, come on, my Asian sister. Let's hug it out.

Naomi: Bye! Talk to the hand.

Naomi pokes her forehead before Lana can retaliate, she is held back. Halle does the outro for the live then cuts it off.

Group Red's (Nahomey's Birthday Gets Messed Up By Us Well Not Us But Halle Lol) YouTube Vlog Feedback:

Lana jumps off of the stage and tries to attack Naomi but Bebe, Rebbeca, Justine & Kylie block her way while Naomi is being held back by Ty Dolla Sign & Lauren.

Rebbeca: Lana?

Lana: Yes?

Rebbeca: I will fuck you up!

Lana laughs and punches her in the face. Bebe tries to drag her but Kylie stops her. Rebbeca and Lana start beating the shit out of each other, everyone is shook.

Rebbeca ends up getting a black eye while Lana has a busted lip. Chloe points out Rebbeca's black eye to Halle and they start crying with laughter.

Rebbeca: What's funny, Chloe? I'll fuck your little sister up too. It ain't nothing for me!

Dua bursts out laughing. Rebbeca runs up on her and starts beating her ass too. Dua throws her off of the stage and Bebe saves Rebbeca from breaking her back.

Rebbeca jumps up on the stage and kicks Dua in the back of her head. Anwar blocks them from continuing on their fight.

Courtney stands behind J. Cole.

Courtney: Thunder is my song, sis.

Rebbeca spits some blood out on the floor.

Rebbeca: It's called SHOWER!

Rebbeca starts scratching at Courtney's face, Courtney pushes her onto the floor and starts punching her in the head.

While they are fighting, Lauren and Dua start fighting too while their boyfriends are too tired to even stop them. J. Cole tries holding them back but Courtney tries twerking on him and then Rebbeca slaps him in the face.

J. Cole: Nah, I'm done.

Lauren is losing the fight so Justine helps her by pushing Lana into Dua. Lauren hits Dua in the eye with her sunglasses then stands up. Courtney is about to pass out from her ass whooping and Chloe pushes Rebbeca away.

They both start fighting too, Rebbeca nearly passes out too when Halle jumps in and tries to headbutt her.

Halle: Stop fucking with my sister, bitch! FUCKING STOP IT!

Rebbeca: Whatever, Hennessy. Whatever!

Talan, Security Guard: We apologise to the guests but you all have to leave, producer's orders.

Jordan: I'm not going anywhere until I know that my wife is okay.

He kisses Naomi as she cries into his arms.

Naomi: Only Justine, Lauren & Becky have my backs in here.

Jordan: Don't stress too much about it, babe. I'm here.

They kiss each other and Kylie tears up.

Kylie: Travis never ever comforts me like that. Justine?

Justine and Lauren are arguing with Lana then Lana headbutts Justine. Kylie and Justine then proceed to jump Lana while Anthony is struggling to push them away.

Anwar is eating popcorn then Dua slaps it out of his hands.

Halle: I am staying right the fuck here, nobody is gonna attack my sister!

Lauren: She is the weakest fucking link, bitch!

Halle: No, you are! Admit you fucked Dua and shut up!

Dua & Lauren are cringing.

J. Cole: Ari, are you gonna be okay when I leave?

Courtney: Jermaine, you know I can fight.

J. Cole has a flashback of losing an arm wrestling match with Courtney.

J. Cole: You fucking bitch.

Courtney: What?

J. Cole: Sorry, I say that to myself when I zone out.

Courtney: Uh huh...*rolls eyes*

Naomi forces everyone outside and when she is about to slam the door. Dua pushes her outside and Naomi falls down the steps leading to the mansion.

Jordan runs outside and helps her up.

Bebe: FUCK HER ASS UP! DO NOT FUCKING HAVE THAT!

Jordan: My wife is all about posi-

Naomi slaps him in the nuts then runs up on Dua. They both keep kicking each other and scratching at each other's faces then Naomi punches her in the stomach and kicks her in it.

Dua: *gasps* MY BABY OVEN! YOU KICKED ME IN MY MOTHER LOVING BABY OVEN?! *screams*

Lana: That's my girl.

Anwar: Baby oven?!

Dua slams Naomi's head into the steps then Naomi passes out with a little blood trickling from the top of her head. The security guards handcuff Dua to talk to her.

Lily, Producer: You have to leave the house for good and you are not allowed to come back here. If you even try to come back or contact the mansion, you will be removed from the BGC franchise and reunion. Understood?

The bad girls and their guests are shook.

Hilda, Producer: Anymore fights on Naomi's birthday and you will all have to leave the house too.

Jordan joins Naomi in the ambulance.

Rebbeca, Bebe, Justine, Kylie, Ty Dolla Sign and Lauren get in a limo to follow the ambulance for support.

Jordan: *whispers to an unconscious Naomi* You have amazing friends, baby. Please, wake up soon. *kisses her forehead*

Justine is sobbing in the limo.

Justine (Voiceover): I am going to fuck Dua up at the reunion, on God!

Dua hugs Chloe, Halle, Anthony, Lana, Courtney and J. Cole goodbye.

J. Cole: On some real shit, you need to apologise for what you did.

Courtney: She already feels bad, no need to make matters worse. Come here, Dua.

They both hug each other as Dua sobs in her arms.

Lana can't even hide how bad she feels for her and joins in on the hug. Chloe & Halle feel like Naomi deserved and don't get why Dua feels bad and is crying.

Chloe: Girl, they are gonna torture you now.

Dua: I won't be surprised. Bye guys, come on Anwar.

Dua:

Dua's Best Moments:

Being good friends with Ryan & Jade until their exits.

Starting beef with Lauren & Justine.

Dua getting her ass beat then putting glass in her chin as revenge. Vindictive much?

Fighting her teammate, Lana on the first episode.

Beating Amandla's ass.

Her unforgettable fights with Justine & Lauren.

Etc. Sis had a lot of good moments tbh, we have to stan!

Beating Naomi's ass so bad she nearly killed the girl leading to her exit.

********************************

Dua:

Dua hugs everyone goodbye. She sits in the limo and slams the door shut, making out with Anwar.

Courtney: Are they gonna have sex?!

Chloe: Yes...Yes, they are.

Courtney (Voiceover): And I don't know but in that moment I....In that moment, I realised that I am in need of a Doctor called Dre. *laughs like a demon*

Points:

Cast Pics:

Next Time On The Bad Girls Club:

***

Narrator - The former bad girls return to the house to do the final video for both groups.

Taylor: I wanna be messy and ask you guys whose asses are you gonna beat at the reunion and why? *sips red wine*

Justine: This shit is nasty, I want rum and coke.

Courtney: Me too.

Janel: I'm gonna beat your ass, I know that for sure.

***

Narrator - The winning team is finally revealed.

Chloe: IS IT A TIE?!

Janel: WE BOTH GOT A 1000 POINTS?!

***

New Episode Coming Out July 25th 2021!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 231 12
āž³ļøŽ š™° š™²šš˜šš•šš•ššŽššŒšššš’šš˜šš— šš˜šš š™±ššŽššŒšš” ššŠšš—šš š™¹ššŠššššŽ š™¾šš—ššŽššœšš‘šš˜ššššœ āš ļøŽļøŽ ššššŠššššŽšš š™¼ššŠššššžšš›ššŽ šššš˜šš› ššƒšš† šš›ššŽššŠššœšš˜šš—ššœ āš ļøŽļøŽ ź§ š™ø šššš˜ š™½šš˜šš...
2.4K 186 21
šŸšŸŽ š›ššš š š¢š«š„š¬ š°š”šØ ššš«šž šžš¢š­š”šžš« š¬š¢š¬š­šžš«š¬ šØš« šš š š¢š«š„ š š«šØš®š© š­ššš¤šž ššžš° šƒšžš„š”š¢, šˆš§šš¢šš! š–š¢š„š„ š­š”šžļæ½...
292K 3.1K 57
š˜‘š˜¢š˜„š˜¦š˜Æ š˜š˜°š˜“š˜“š˜­š˜¦š˜³ š˜§š˜¢š˜Æš˜§š˜Ŗš˜¤š˜µš˜Ŗš˜°š˜Æ. š˜™š˜¦š˜¢š˜„ š˜µš˜° š˜§š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜„ š˜°š˜¶š˜µ š˜©š˜°š˜ø š˜‘š˜¢š˜„š˜¦š˜Æ š˜š˜°š˜“š˜“š˜­š˜¦š˜³, š˜¢ š˜Øš˜¶š˜ŗ š˜øš˜©š˜° š˜³š˜¶š˜Æš˜“ š˜Ŗš˜­š˜­š˜¦š˜Øļæ½...
449K 7.4K 65
š—±š—暝—¶š—¹š—¹ š—暝—®š—½š—½š—²š—暝˜€ š—¶š—ŗš—®š—“š—¶š—»š—²š˜€ !