Afeemi Pyaar

By suellentulsunset

The story starts from Mishbir's breakup. When Abir broke their Gor dhana for his Nanko. What happens after th... More

Introduction
Cover
Character Sketch
1. Sisters Bond
3. Mishti Confronts Abir
4. Mishti's Breakdown
5. Two Months Later
6. Change In Life
7. Mr. Strangrer and Khichdi Chor
8. Some Memories
9. Things Do Change With Time
10. Peculiar Plans
11. Unplanned Meetings
12. Hidden Feelings
13. Family Reunion
14. Unusual Happenings
15. Mishti's Disorder
16. Anniversary Celebration
17. Encountering The Past
18. BFF Cofrontation
19. Kartik's Letters
20. Reunion
21. The Unknown Past
22. Nearing The Truth
23. Shattered
24. Longlost Memories and Regrets
25. Relationships, The Broken And The Mending
26. Brewing Secrets And Meetings
27. Paving A way For Love
28. To New Beginnings
29. Unsolved Mysteries
30. Back To Square One
31. Rekindling Bike Rides
32. A Happy Birthday
33. The Afterparty Chaos
34. Getting Closer
35. First Meetings
36. Love's Complicated
37. Apology
38. A Reality Check
39. Finding The Hidden Truths
40. Face Offs
41. Confrontations
42. Past Reloaded And Confessions
43. Pieces Of Past
44. Live-In
45. A New Life
46. What's To Come ?
47. To Let Go
48. Abandonment
49. Serenity
50. Truth
51. Forgiven
52. Mission : Prospose Ajeeb Rajvansh
53. Colourful Ideas
54. Indebted

2. Ketki Questions Abir And Kunal

1.1K 107 4
By suellentulsunset

Meanwhile in Rajvansh Sadan there was a deadly silence after Abir's furious outburst. Everyone were in their thoughts. Meenakshi was extremely happy that finally her plan was successful.

Parul was feeling guilty and helpless. Nanu was very much angry on his gadheda. While Kunal was confused that how his bhai could do this to Mishti whom he claimed to love so much, because of whom his bhai shouted on him.

Kaushal and Nidhi were very much upset for Mishti, and Ketki have had enough of this nonsense created by both of her brothers.

She knew about Kunal and Kuhu's divorce on the Navratri day. Yes, she knew she had heard their conversation that day while she was coming towards them to ask if she could return home with them.

But after hearing the conversation she left. She wanted to confront Kunal, but thought it was elders matter and she kept mum. But she did talk with Kuhu about it and comforted her.

Ketki was indeed the youngest in the family but, she was mature enough to understand and handle such situations. And she was cursing herself that why she met Kuhu and Mishti. Neither she had met them nor her brothers have had the right to hurt the most kind hearted girls she ever met.

Now she needed to speak, she had the right to ask her brothers that why they hurt her best of friends. She stood up with a determined face and walked in the hall to get the answers for her questions.

..........

Mishti and Kuhu both had slept after crying for almost an hour. Mishti's head was on Kuhu's lap and they both were in deep sleep but not peaceful. Kuhu got up after sometime and saw Mishti sleeping on her lap she carefully placed her head on the pillow and went outside. She needed Mishti to talk with Abir and decided to wake her up after half an hour.

She went in the hall and saw everyone sitting tensed it was almost lunch time and no one had dared to touch the food except for Mishti and Kuhu because Kuhu had forcefully fed her but Mishti being stubborn also had fed her. Kuhu saw everyone's pale face and went into the kitchen and brought food for everyone.

"Dadu, dadi I know aap Mishti ke liye worried hai. She #need us now but use support karne ke liye aap sabko bhi toh #energy chaahiye hogi na toh please thoda khaa lijiye." Kuhu requested keeping the food in front of them.

Everyone looked at Kuhu she'd actually became mature today. They all were so proud of both their daughters. They were strong enough to handle their own problems.

Bade papa smiled at her and caressed her hair and gave everyone a look. Everyone understood what he meant and started eating. After sometime while Kuhu was heading towards Mishti's and her room she saw Mishti up and getting ready to meet Abir.

Rajvansh Sadan, Living Room

Everyone came out of their room after hearing Ketki shout Abir's name at the top of her voice. Abir who was silently crying in his room wiped his face and came out of his room with a plastered smile.

Everyone were present in the hall and were looking at Ketki who had fury and rage in her eyes. It was very less times that Ketki would be like this and whenever Ketki was angry it would get the worst outcome.

Abir came and saw Ketki. He got to know that this was very serious and his smile vanished instantly.

"Kya hua Ketu Suketu kyu chilla rahi hai aur tune kyu sabko baahar bulaya?" Kunal asked breaking the silence.

But Ketki didn't answer she just went and stood infront of Abir making contact with his eyes. Abir could read her eyes she had questions, so many questions he immediately looked away.

"Mr. Abir Rajavansh aapne aur aapke Nanko ne meri doston ko samaj ke kya rakha hai? Ha.. Nahi aaj aap dono bata hi do. Mai kab se dekh rahi hu aap bas un dono ki feelings ke saath khele jaa rahe ho. Agar aapko aapke promises nahi nibhaane the, toh kyu kiye aapne us se itne saare promises? Kyu use sapne dikhaaye? Kyu usko itna bharosa diya ki woh sochne lagi ki woh bhi khush ho sakti hai, has sakti hai, zidd kar sakti hai... Kyu bhai kyu?"

Ketki questioned him as she turned him around with a jerk and pointed her finger towards him.

Everyone were shocked especially Abir as he'd never expected his baby sister to literally call him by his name and shout on him but he knew he deserved this for hurting Mishti.

"Kyu bhai..kya galti hai uski? Yeh galti hai ki usne aapse khudse bhi zyaada pyaar kiya ya phir yeh ki woh aap par aankh band karke bharosa karti hai. Pata hai bhai aaj mujhe khudse ghin aa rahi hai ki kyu mai unhe mili. Na mai un dono se milti, na aap dono ko itna right milta ki aap unhe hurt kar pao."

Ketki shouted at Abir for everyone to hear, pushing him a little bit.

"Aur Mr. Kunal Rajvansh ya phir kahu Abir bhai ke Nanko. Aap baar baar yeh kyu bhul jaate hai ki Nanko sirf aapka naam hai aur ab aap bade ho chuke ho. Aapka koi hak nahi banta tha ki aap Mishti ko sab ke saamne insult karo, Kuhu bhabs ko itna force karo ki unhe aapke aur Mishti mei se chun na pade. Abir bhai ke saamne aisi condition rakho ki unhe apne pyaar aur bhai mei se chun na pade. Aur yeh sab kyu bhai kyonki Mishti ne aapse rishta toda aur aapka ego hurt hua. C'mon bhai Mishti aur Kuhu aapke office ke deals nahi hai jin mei se aapko jo pasand aayi unhe aap ne chun liya aur baaki ko reject kar diya. Woh bhi insan hai dammit, unki bhi feelings hai, ek dil hai jo unhone aap dono ko saupa tha lekin aapne uske tukde kar diye. Aaj mujhe sharam aa rahi hai ki aap dono mere bhai ho. Aur Mr. Abir aap ek baat kaan kholkar sun lijiye agar Mishti ko kuch bhi hua toh mai aapko kabhi maaf nahi karungi, us din aap samajh jaana ki aapki koi behen nahi hai."

Ketki yelled at both of them as they bowed down their head with guilt and regret.

Abir couldn't able to take it anymore just stormed out of the house with unshed tears leaving a furious Ketki behind.

She then looked around to find her Fui ( Meenakshi ) clenching her fist in anger and looking furiously towards her but today she wasn't afraid of anyone, she went towards her.

"Fui ab mai aap se jo baat karne jaa rahi hu us se aap gussa hongi but aaj mujhe koi nahi rok sakta. Mishti homebreaker nahi hai aur yeh baat aap sab jitni jaldi samajh jaaye better hoga. Warna ek din yeh ghar toh zaroor tootega chaahe Mishti ho ya na ho, par aapke controlling behavior ki wajah se."

Ketki said calmly but sternly to her and then just walked off from the house to go to Maheshwari Sadan to meet her best friends leaving everyone glued to their places with shocked faces and tears in their eyes except Ms. Meenakshi Rajvansh who didn't give a shit to her words or maybe the TRUTH.

Lakeside

Abir was sitting numb on the bench in deep thoughts of whatever Ketki had said to him and Nanko. She was so right he and Kunal had played with Mishti and Kuhu's feelings.

He was regretting that he'd yet again been asked to choose between Mishti and Nanko and he'd chosen his Nanko. He didn't even had bothered to tell Mishti the truth. Tears started streaming down his eyes and he shouted. He just shouted on top of his voice.

He had longed for this so long. He had waited for this moment to cherish when he and his Angry Chorni would get married to each other and start a new life. But his mother had ruined it all with her controlling behaviour. He still couldn't process the informstion that his own mother had blackmailed him.

How unlucky was he? He so wished that if he and Mishti had got married on the Karwa Chauth night, things would have been so different today.

"I'm so sorry Angry Chorni, maine Nanko ko toh protect kar liya par mai tumhe protect nahin kar paaya I'm so sorry. Ketu sahi keh rahi thi kaash hum kabhi milte hi nahi. Tum duniya ki sabse acchi ladki ho Mishti aur mai woh hu jis ke baap ne use dhoka diya aur maa, woh toh mujhe khush dekhna hi nahi chaahti. Aaj unke nafrat ke aage hamara pyaar haar gaya Mishti. Maine tumhe hara diya Mishti I'm so so sorry."

He said to himself and started crying silently looking at the lake.

He recited a shayari thinking he was alone when he suddenly felt a presence around him. He knew she would come she won't give up so easily on their love after all she was his Angry Chorni.

Toofan si tej aur paani si shaant. Toofan jab koi use aur uske apno ko hurt kare aur shaant tab jab toofan nikal jaaye. And now it was the calm before the coming storm.

He turned around to face her with a stern face and there she was standing wearing her infamous earrings and her chashma. With the necklace around her neck which was gifted by him. He remembered his words when he had gifted her the necklace.

He had said that she was the key of solutions to all the problems he had. But he didn't knew what will happen today. Will he find his solution or will they be torn aprt?

And there they were standing the two people who'd promised love and care for each other. Had promised to be each other's support and stand by each other no matter what.....Opposite to each other. One with tears and other with unshed tears.

Silent readers please do vote and comment your views.

Suggest any improvements in my writing or story plot if you find it incomplete.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 467 11
' Sometimes the road of life takes an unexpected turn and you have no choice but to follow it to end up in the place you are supposed to be. ' The st...
126K 9.1K 44
Remember Kuhu and Mishti's petty fight over the magazine cover and how everyone again, blamed Mishti for it? How only Mishti had to adjust and apolog...
32.5K 4K 66
#1-mishti on 4-6-2021 #1-kuku on 1-7-2021 #2-mishbir on 20-12-2020 #3-mishbir on 19-12-2020 This is the story of a girl of middle class family and a...
29.9K 2.6K 15
*SHORLISTED - WATTPAD INDIA AWARD 2020 * He lives with his daughter far away from everyone. Why is he apart from his wife whom he loves more than an...