Kny Highschool

By Rose-san08

Kny Various x fem!reader Highschool AU A female transfer student travels to another country, where the one an... More

A/N
Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 9
Kny in a Nutshell
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 10

1.3K 56 15
By Rose-san08

"Brothers + Play Date"

"Your brother studies at where?"

You questioned in slight confusion, though mostly out of despise since Sanemi, you had now remembered, was standing right beside him with an arm around his shoulder in a protective hold.

"He studies-"

"I study where he studies. Got a problem little shit?"

He interfered, leaning close to her as she only backed away and sighed as you really didn't wanna deal with him this early in the damn morning.

"I'm too tired for this"

You muttered before redirected yourself towards a certain burgundy-haired male's household, going with them instead since she has not seen them pass by just yet.

"Go have fun with your brother, I'll be going out with Zenitsu anyways"

You said, waving Genya off as he only nodded in understanding before turning to his brother, who only continued to glare at you from afar, as you walked in a completely different direction from where he was.

"I'll meet you up at school!!... I guess" 

You shouted again before heading in Kamado's direction, hearing Genya shout a 'stay safe' back before looking back to see them continue walking.

Whistling the song "wap" to yourself, you scrolled through your phone and continued walking towards Kamado's bakery.

But eventually, since you have been distracted with the screen of your phone, you accidentally bumped into a metal pole and cursed at yourself as you rubbed it harshly to try and minimize the pain.

"DAMN IT-!"

"Ah! [Y/N]-chan, are you alright?!"

The familiar voice of a worried bird caught your attention as you opened your eyes and took sight of the male running towards you.

However, instead of being met with only Nezuko and Tanjiro, two other people behind him only walked peacefully (Chaotically) rather than chasing after the burgundy-haired male.

"I'm fine Tanjiro"

You muttered towards the Kamado before feeling your hair being lifted and a hand coming into contact with your forehead.

"That must have hurt"

He said before patting your head, despite you being a little taller than him.

You only shook your head and fixed your hair before placing a hand on your waist, waving him off again.

"It did. But it's fine now"

You said before Nezuko had finally come into sight and had now stood beside her brother.

A gentle and warm smile crossing her lips as she outstretched a hand in her direction.

"Kamado Nezuko, just in case you hadn't remembered"

Her voice was sweet and warm-like, it reminded you of how your mother spoke whenever you were at home.

"Nezuko, that's a pretty name"

You complimented the female as she let out a light blush in return.

And despite the calm atmosphere that had fallen over the trio as they all conversed with each other, two other males' voices continued to sound from behind them.

"PIPE DOWN YOU STUPID BOAR!!"

"I WON'T SENCHITSU!!"

"AT LEAST SAY MY NAME CORRECTLY!!"

"Ah, Zenitsu, Inosuke!"

Tanjiro greeted the both of them with a smile, despite their slightly frowning and frustrated faces before the yellow-haired male, who you remembered as Zenitsu, looked in his direction, and then at yours.

"You're..." 

Zenitsu began with furrowed brows as he positioned his hands underneath his chin, in a somewhat thinking position before he snapped his fingers in what seemed to be realized.

"...[Y/N], right?"

He said as you only answered with a slow nod before he started to wiggle.

Like a damn worm, or a snake of some sort.

"You really are a very pretty girl~"

He said, somehow being able to turn an innocent, nice, good compliment into something a creepy, old man would say.

"T-Thanks...?"

You stuttered out before realizing who he was and comparing his present attitude to his attitude before when he laid on your lap to rest on top of the rooftop at one time.

But looking back at him, he started to give both you and Nezuko compliments. Which was both and not fine at the same time.

Some of which are genuine...

"The both of you are really looking very pretty today!"

...and some of the 'compliments'-

"Ehehehehe"

-not so much as she would have expected. Is that even a compliment?

Inosuke on the other hand kept being reckless and almost ran in the middle of the road while the light was still red and people weren't supposed to cross.

He was extremely hard to control because he is ironically as stubborn as god damn boar. Zenitsu was right.

You really felt sorry for Tanjiro and Nezuko, and that statement was not meant to insult the other duo.

They really were chaotic, you have always wondered how he was able to keep them in control and not injured.

"This is going to take a while"

The male Kamado said as his sister nodded in agreement, holding onto his hand as she continued to munch on a loaf of bread. 

[Y/N] nodding as she inwardly sighed at the chaotic friend group.

If the group chat she's been invited to was chaotic, man were they even more chaotic in real life. She didn't complain.

They kept her entertained after all.

~~~

"We've arrived at the train station" 

Tanjiro announced, holding onto the strap of his bag as Zenitsu only let out an exhausted sigh.

"Finally!"

"Come on and race me Gonpachiro! Chenchitsu! Bread girl!" 

Inosuke said, letting out a boar-like laugh before running away from the four of them, including you, as Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Nezuko began chasing after him and into the train.

"Man..."

You panted, sweating as you wiped your face with a plain white handkerchief as you managed to find a seat for yourself and Nezuko, pulling her wrist to sit her down.

"How does he have so much energy?"

Looking towards Nezuko who let out a puff of air and began wiping her face with a handkerchief as well, the color of it was pink as it turned darker, soaking her sweat into the cloak.

"He eats and loves to compete a lot"

The pink-eyed female said with a slight laugh as she placed her bag on top of her laugh, covering her skirt the best she could. 

"Huh, no wonder..."

You muttered before leaning yourself and looking around the train, tired and having nothing to do as the trio stood up and hung onto the handles of the train.

But that was before you let out a shocked look when your [E/C] eyes came into contact with dark purple ones.

'Oh right. We're headed to the same school'

She thought before seeing Genya give off a little wave, as he was pushed a bit by the people beside him.

Again, the train was pretty much packed at this point. She was surprised herself to even see him amongst the many people that stood on this train.

But after a while, [Y/N] began to feel something brush her hand and assuming it was some random insect flying to her, she brushed it off with a wave of the hand.

Which worked.

And of course, where Genya stood, behind him was his only older brother, who had an unusually calm face on as he held onto the handle of the train.

Hearing a notification from her phone, she managed to slip it out of her pocket and check the screen only for her eyes to shine.

You have received a notification from Hot Tsundere

"I'm very lucky to have not forgotten my phone at his apartment"

==========

[Hot Tsundere]

Hot Tsundere
Hey

Bitch is online...

 Lost Bitch
Hey lol
U want 2 tell me sum?

Hot Tsundere
Nothing really
Just reminding you to not
anger my brother when we 
arrive at school

Lost Bitch
But if he starts it
It's not going to be my fault
when blood begins to spill

Hot Tsundere
You didn't have to hit him
that hard last night tho

Lost Bitch
Man
Im just trying to proclaim my innocence

Hot Tsundere
"Innocence"

Lost Bitch
Well then
tell me exactly what i did

Hot Tsundere
You couldn't have shaken me
until I snapped out of it

Lost Bitch
If my average shouts can't snap
you out of it

Hot Tsundere
...

Lost Bitch
Then no

Hot Tsundere
Well 
I still have to remind you to 
not fight in school

Lost Bitch
Fine
Oh and btw

Hot Tsundere
Yeah?

Lost Bitch
I'll be adding you to the kamaboko
gc

Hot Tsundere
Sure ig 

Lost Bitch
Aight

==========

[Kamaboko]

My Future Gf
AIGHT LISTEN UP

Thunder Boy is online...

Thunder Boy
Oh hey darling <3

My Future Gf
Don't call me that 
We just met

Thunder Boy
WE MET MORE THAN ONE TIME
I DISAGREE

My Future Gf
Its cringe /lh

Thunder Boy
/lh?

My Future Gf
Light-hearted

Thunder Boy
*sobs*

My Future Gf
u did not just type that out-

Innocent Cutie is online...

My Future Gf 2 is online...

Innocent Cutie
Oh hey [Y/N]
:DD

My Future Gf 2
Morning !!

My Future Gf
Sooo

Innocent Cutie
yes?

My Future Gf
 can I like add someone in here

My Future Gf 2
Do we know them?

My Future Gf
Idrk
But he's a friend of mine so-

Innocent Cutie
Go ahead 
:DDD

My Future Gf 2
Mhm We don't mind

My Future Gf
WOOO ALRYT THEN

Thunder Boy 
Who is it-

My Future Gf added Genya to Kamaboko...

My Future Gf
Tada
B)

Innocent Cutie
Oh hey it's Genya

Thunder Boy
The mohawk boy?

Genya
Oh

My Future Gf
Oh yeah
I guess you'd know him

Genya
I'm not surprised

My Future Gf
Since he's in the same school

My Future Gf 2
It's fine [Y/N]

Thunder Boy
You KNOW Genya??

My Future Gf
Ofc
Why wouldn't I?

Genya
We share an apartment 

Thunder Boy
AND YOU LIVE WITH HIM?!!?!?

My Future Gf
yes...?

Innocent Cutie
I don't see anything wrong with it

King of the School is online...

Thunder Boy
Stay innocent Tanjiro

King of the School
GGYAHAGAYGSJYG

Innocent Cutie
Oh hey Inosuke

King of the School
Y DID NO ONE TEL ME U ADD
SUM1 HEER

My Future Gf 2
A+ for trying Inosuke

My Future Gf
I agree

Thunder Boy
SPELL
CORRECTLY
FOR
ONCE

Genya
This seems...

King of the School
SHOT UP

Genya
Nice

My Future Gf
Oh and since you're here now

My Future Gf changed Genya's name to Tsundere...

My Future Gf
We got to give you a name

Innocent Cutie
That's a nice nickname
:DDD

My Future Gf 2
I agree mhm

Tsundere
Out of all the names you could've 
chosen

My Future Gf
Idk
tsundere suuts you 

suits*

==========

Feeling a sudden bump, you thrust forward before grabbing onto the nearest thing you could bring your hands on.

"Hm?"

And it just so happens to be Nezuko's hand. But it felt warm and soft so you just continued to grab onto it.

"Oh hey [Y/N]-chan"

And also because you didn't want to be thrown off your seat the next time the train tries to throw you off the seat.

"Sorry about that"

You said in reply, rubbing your head before looking towards Genya again, him staring intently at his phone with both hands on it.

And you weren't sure if it was your imagination or not, but you could've seen Sanemi give you a slight glance before looking away.

Must be your imagination since the man really hated you after you had given a bad first impression on him last night.

Man, you could still feel a bruise on your rib. And it hurt a lot. A lot, a lot.

~~School Lunch~~

"[Y/N]-san!"

You could hear Tanjiro call out your name as you were about to exit the classroom you were in.

Turning towards him with a raised brow before giving him a close-eyed smile, you waved at him and began turning your body in his direction.

"Hello Tanjiro-kun"

"Will you be having lunch with us?"

He asked, almost immediately as he seemed to pant a bit. His uniform was a bit soaked, but not so much to the point he needed an outfit change.

"I guess so"

You shrugged your shoulders in reply before looking out the window and at the students of the other side, exiting their own building.

"Since Genya might as well kill me if I don't"

Seeing Tanjiro sweatdrop at your reply before he nodded and held onto your hand, pulling you towards the school cafeteria.

"By the way, where's Nezuko?"

you asked, looking towards the Kamado sibling, only now realizing that the female Kamado wasn't with him this whole time.

"Hm? Oh I left Nezuko with a few trustworthy seniors"

He said, before giving off a worried smile as he blankly stared in front of him, at the mention of having to leave Nezuko just to pick you up.

This wasn't so much of a bad idea since Nezuko suggested that Tanjiro leave her with Zenitsu and the seniors to have 'alone time' with you.

"But even with that, I really think the seniors wouldn't even be able to control the fights that break out in there"

"Fights?"

You asked in question before seeing him nod and begin to walk faster, holding onto your hand a bit tighter.

"Mini fights between seniors and juniors. Not all the juniors respect their seniors, and the same goes the other way around"

He said before looking towards her with a small close-eyed smile of his own as sweat dripped down the side of his forehead.

"Sometimes, it can be a fight between juniors against juniors and seniors against seniors. They're really competitive if you hadn't been able to catch on"

~~~

"USE CHOPSTICKS!!"

She heard a shout almost immediately ring in her ears before going to cover it with squinted eyes.

"CHOP-STICKS!! WASH YOUR HANDS AT LEAST-"

"STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO DAMN IT!! I'M THE KING HERE DAMN IT!!"

"Competitive?"

She asked with a raised brow before looking towards Kamado who only held on a worried face as he stretched his arms out in front of him.

"They're more chaotic than they are competitive"

Looking towards them as a puff of air exited her mouth, hearing a call of her name of a familiar voice.

"[Y/N]-chan! Over here!"

'Kanroji, was it?'

She thought before looking towards the latter and saw others sitting either near or beside her, Kocho Shinobu, one of her seniors, being one of them.

"Ah Kanroji-senpai! Kocho-senpai!"

Tanjiro almost immediately said, greeting them with a bow before she slowly began to do the same.

"I brought the transfer student!"

Looking towards them before she sweatdropped the moment her eyes came into contact with pale purple ones.

"This..."

She whispered before slowly beginning to hide behind Tanjiro.

"...is not going to last good"

.

.

.

[TO BE CONTINUED...]

==========

𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐒 !!

-𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚢𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚋𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 "𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛."

-𝚉𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

-𝙽𝚎𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚝. 𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎.

==========

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...