Sexy Dimples, Cute Hamster!

By worldof_A

A cliché college romance between a cold guy and a sassy savage boy. Both are rivals but come together for the... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chatper 55
Chpater 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chpater 63*
Chapter 64*
Chapter 65*
Finale

Chapter 4

1K 80 20
By worldof_A

The next morning, all the boys met up, slightly shaken up from the last night's incident. Hoseok was again getting the murderous glares from all of them, making him cower into himself. The tension was thick among them but they still walked together to the college in silence. Hoseok was at the last, feeling bad and guilty for putting his friends in trouble.

Mentally, he sighed guiltily, 'I should apologize' he thought nibbling on his lips. He was deep into his thoughts and bumped into someone's back, almost stumbling back and landing on his butt, if not for Jungkook, who held him. Hoseok stared at Kook with wide eyes, thanking him in a daze and Jungkook shook his head with a worried frown.

Hoseok looked front, wanting to see whom did he bump into. Hoseok realized that he was walking into the other direction from his friends, who were walking towards the cafeteria. Jungkook kept calling him but Hoseok being lost into his thoughts, didn't hear the maknae. Hoseok bumped into someone and luckily, Jungkook who was following him saved his ass.

Jungkook moved in front of Hoseok with dark eyes, glaring daggers with his eyes. The person whom Hoseok bumped into, also stumbled and almost fell on his face, but he held himself and scowled. He stood up and turned around with a scowl, glaring at the boys who were right behind him, "Watch out where you walk, kids" he said scolding them a little.

Jungkook scoffed and took a step close to the person, "Who do you think you're talking to huh? You seem to be a new face, don't get it ruined before you even go around showing your fancy face in the college" Jungkook said gritting his teeth, overflowing with power and dominance. Hoseok tried to pull Jungkook back, not wanting him to get into a fight.

The person stared at Kook with wide eyes, taken aback by his behavior. He glanced at worried boy, who was trying to pull him back. He couldn't help but scoff and flicked Jungkook's forehead, "You seem to be in the first year of college. Bitch, learn to respect your elders. And about ruining my face, I'd like to see you even try to touch my handsome face" he sassed.

Jungkook clenched his jaw angrily, he was going to erupt like an volcano and Hoseok was shitting his pants, knowing he had to stop Jungkook. He nervously laughed in a high pitched voice and jumped in the front, standing next to Kook with his bright yet nervous smile, "I'm sorry, it was my fault. I didn't see where I was going" he admitted honestly.

The person sighed and gave Hoseok a soft smile, "Its okay. It happens. I hope you're fine" he said and Hoseok smiled genuinely, "I'm fine, ummm-" he paused and the person chuckled, "Kim Seokjin, but you can call me Jin" he introduced himself and Hoseok nodded, "I'm Jung Hoseok but you can call me Hobi" he cheerfully said.

Both of them being oblivious to the dumbfounded boy next to them. Jin chuckled, "Nice to meet you Hobi but I can't tell about this dweeb here" he said giving a mean look to Jungkook, whose mouth fell open in shock, not used to someone being so blunt. Hobi shook his head, "He is Jungkook. Also, I'm really sorry for his behavior." he apologized with a guilty face.

Jin waved his hand, "You don't have to apologize, though I would love to hear it from him" he said the last line quietly to himself. "Okay, so I'm the bad guy now?" Kook asked in shock, staring at Hoseok, who was happily talking to Jin. Hoseok rolled his eyes, "Don't be silly, you're not a bad guy but you definitely need to learn some manners" he said in a tone of disappointment.

Jungkook's eyes doubled, while Jin nodded with determined face, agreeing with what Hoseok said. They were interrupted by the famous gang of their friends, who came to check on them, "Hey, you guys are here. We thought you already left for the class" Jimin said, looking at Hoseok and Jungkook and Hoseok shook his head with a smile.

He turned towards Jin and smiled, "No, but we are about to go. Also, meet Kim Seokjin, the new student" he said introducing Jin to all of them. Tae gasped and gawked at Jin with wide eyes, "You're really pretty" he said and immediately slapped his hand over his mouth. Jin laughed at Tae, "I get that a lot but thank you and you're cute" he said making Tae smile wide.

"I'm Kim Taehyung" he said cutely and Jin smiled, cooing at Tae's infectious smile, unknown to someone who was burning in jealousy, not liking how he kept calling Tae cute. Jimin butted next, "Hi! I'm Park Jimin" he said waving his hand and showing off his eye smile. Jin cooed at him, "Aigoo, you both are very cute" he said trying not to squish Jimin's cheeks.

Tae and Jimin giggled, taking an liking to Jin instantly. Hoseok smiled patting both of their heads, "They both are of the same age. They call themselves as each other's soulmates" he explained.
The boys nodded simultaneously and Jin hummed, "I can see that" he said observing them both. Yoongi stared blankly at Jin, "I'm Yoongi and you'll call me Yoongi" he said coolly.

Jin nodded, not fazed by his cold tone but Hoseok huffed, "Be a little friendly, will you?" He said rolling his eyes at him. Jin shook his head with a small smile, "Don't worry about it." He said to Hobi, who gave him an apologetic smile. He frowned and looked around, "Where's Namjoon?" He asked to no one and the boys shrugged, with bored faces.

"That nerd is off to his den" Yoongi said, rolling his eyes. Hoseok made a face at that, "Again? He really needs to stop being so uncool" he said shaking his head. Jin was confused but he kept his mouth shut, not wanting to appear nosy. Luckily the bell rang, indicating the start of their day. The boys all disappeared into different directions, going to their respective classes.

Jin being the new one had to first go to the office and get the details of his classes and lockers. He missed the first class, completing the whole process and was asked to attend the next class. He shrugged and walked to the next class which was business studies. Jin didn't like it but he still chose it for his father, who wanted to pass his company to Jin.

Jin wasn't really against the idea but he felt he could do something else than business. His thoughts were cut off when the professor called him to introduce himself to the class. Jin wasn't the shy type, he knew he was confident and if someone tried to act smart, he knew how to put them in place. As soon as he stepped into the class, many eyes were staring at him.

Jin didn't shy away, he gave them all a charming smile, "Hello, I'm Kim Seokjin. I'm new here, please take care of me" he said politely with a bow and the professor along with students were in awe with his beauty. The professor nodded in satisfaction, asking him to sit anywhere he like. Jin wasn't oblivious to the hungry eyes, staring at him like a piece of meat.

It honestly made him want to stop and puke at each of their faces. But he didn't want to get in trouble the very first day, so he chose to ignore them and looked around to find a decent seat. At the very end, he saw a boy who had his face stuck in the book. Jin smiled and walked towards him and cleared his throat, trying to get his attention.

The boy looked up with a raised eyebrow, staring at Jin questioningly. Jin smiled at him, not wanting to look bad but the boy didn't, "What do you want?" he asked rudely, making Jin loose his smile. He wanted to smack him but he still forced a smile, "Take off that shitty bag, I need to sit" he spat still smiling at boy, who stared at him with cold look.

Jin rolled his eyes and picked up the bag, shoving into the boy's hand, "I thought you didn't have hands" he sarcastically said. The boy scoffed, "I guess you don't understand it so let me tell loud and clear, I don't want you to sit here. Go somewhere else and find a seat" he said placing the bag back in the next seat. Jin was close to loosing it, he inhaled deeply, calming down.

He cleared his throat and gave a forced smile, "Listen here smarty pants, don't make me tear that piece of cloth and make you appear like a beggar carrying books around the city. So take if off while I'm being nice" he spat with gritted teeth and the boy rolled his eyes, taking his bag away, shocking Jin that he finally gave in without arguing anymore.

The boy caught the shocked look and rolled his eyes, "Don't think that I agreed it for you. The professor is looking at us and unlike you, I don't want to get in trouble. So sit your ass down before we get thrown out" he said looking in the front. Jin squinted his eyes at the boy, totally hating his guts and sneakily looked at the professor.

Without moving his head, he tried to look at him from the corner of his eye and the boy was right. The professor was looking at them with curious eyes that made Jin let out an inaudible deep sigh. He licked his lips and sat down, already tired of the day. Seeing Jin sit down, the professor gave a satisfied smile and started the class. Jin didn't even try to show he was listening.

He was busy doodling in his book, not bothered about what was the professor lecturing about. The boy sitting next to him cleared his throat, "If you're Jin then the professor is calling you" he said slowly, trying not get caught. Jin looked at him in confusion and the boy pointed with his eyes to look front. Jin followed his eyes and sat upright.

The professor smiled brightly at him, "Jin, I hope you understood today's lesson. If you have any doubts or if you feel like you need some notes then you can come to my office or you can ask Namjoon. I'm sure he can help you." he said and Jin nodded with a smile, "Thank you sir" he replied but his mind got stuck at the familiar name. The professor left the class, ending it.

Jin frowned and looked at the boy next to him, "Hey, who's this Namjoon guy" he asked curiously and the boy stopped packing his bag. He looked at Jin with squinted eyes, "Why do you wanna know about him?" He asked suspiciously and Jin rolled his eyes, "Because the professor asked me to take notes from him, dumbass" he said huffing a little.

The boy nodded, "Well, that Namjoon guy is me. If you need the notes then you can collect it after lunch" he said casually standing up. Jin's mouth dropped open, he had never imagined the nerd, that Hoseok and Yoongi were talking about to be this handsome. He watched Namjoon walk out of the class with open mouth, shocked from the revelation.

Jin snapped out of it when he heard some students laughing loudly, he shook his head and took his bag, leaving the class. The rest of the day, he shared few classes with Jungkook and Jimin. He felt good seeing Jimin welcome him so warmly, but he cannot say that for Jungkook, the boy kept glaring at him that made Jin roll his eyes for like thousand times.

Jimin asked Jin to ignore Jungkook like how Tae ignores him and boy, did Jimin run to save his ass from getting beaten. Jin shrugged at their banter but he did have a good laugh seeing Jungkook's face. He realized that Jungkook felt something for Tae and at that point it was decided that he was going to use it to bend Jungkook's shitty attitude.

After 4 excruciating long classes, finally it was lunch break and Jin had got lots of invitation to join them for lunch. Jin politely try to refuse but the students don't understand sweet talk. Jin thought of simply ignoring them but then he didn't know whom with he sit down for lunch. He certainly didn't want to join the obnoxious students.

They were those kind of people who were only going to talk about their looks, their family and the money their family has. He rolled his eyes at the thought of even looking at their face, those people always repelled Jin. He decided to go to the cafeteria and find a seat, away from all and peacefully enjoy his lunch that his mom made for him.

Gripping his bag, he looked for a seat, everyone in the room, called him to join them but Jin shook his head with a smile, politely declining their offer. Fortunately, Tae spotted him and told the boys about it. Hoseok stood up and marched to pull Jin to sit with them, which Jin didn't mind. In fact, he was glad that these boys were there to pass the boring lunch.

The group of boys welcomed Jin with bright smiles making him feel warm. Jimin clung to Jin's side, telling him to join them for lunch everyday. Jin gratefully nodded, accepting the offer, he really enjoyed with them. He looked around and saw Namjoon staring at him with bored eyes, which made Jin bite back a scowl. He ignored him and looked at the others.

Yoongi didn't react seeing Jin sit with them but he kept intensely staring at Jin, which made him slightly uncomfortable. He squirmed in his seat and looked at Yoongi, "So you want to ask something?" He asked in a strained voice. Yoongi's intense gaze didn't waver, "Do you like to sleep?" He asked out of the blue and Jin frowned.

He was wondering what kind of a question is that but nodded hesitantly, not knowing what was Yoongi trying to ask. Yoongi hummed seeing Jin nod and leaned closer to the table, "How long can you sleep?" He asked curiously while the others on the table groaned, knowing Yoongi was back on being silly. Jin thought for a second before replying.

"The longest I've slept for is 20 hours" he answered and Yoongi smirked, "No wonder you're handsome. People who like sleeping are handsome, like you and me" he proudly said with a satisfied smile. Jin gave an awkward smile, totally not relating with Yoongi, who was well convinced that Jin was handsome because he liked sleeping. Jimin balled his hands, trying to calm down.

"I so badly want to smack him but sadly, I can't" he said in a defeated voice. Yoongi smirked at him, wiggling his eyebrows, "You're right. You can't hit me but I definitely can" he said and with that he leaned close to smack his head. Hoseok and Jin worriedly checked on Jimin who was red in his face from anger while the others stared at them with done faces.

Jin openly judged the boys, 'What the hell did I get myself stuck with?' he thought staring at the boys, who looked like they weren't bothered by it. Tae noticed Jin's perplexed face and sighed softly, "Don't worry about it. We have seen the worst, this is nothing. Trust me" he tried to console Jin, who was questioning their sanity at this point.

But seeing Kook nod at Tae's comment, Namjoon who sighed tiredly at his friends mental condition, Jin understood that this group of 6 friends are anything but normal. But was Jin any better than them? The boys were yet to find out.

Sorry for the late update.
Hope you liked the chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment.
Stay safe and healthy. Love you all 💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.8K 1.5K 15
Looking for angst ??? Well you're on the right book👍 If you're not a person who is interested in reading a whole story this is the best book for you...
9.7K 400 27
2 lonely Busan boys living in the bright city of Seoul Both promising performng arts students who make a deep connection before their chance meeting...
399K 20.6K 57
Started: 23. Apr. 18 Completed: 27. Jan. 19 Taehyung is asked to help his best friend (and secret crush) Jimin to move in together with his...
254K 10.3K 26
A story of two best friend so we can say lovers... Who used to live in orphanage.... But an incident make them apart.... The elder from them became...