Where It All starts... #1

By landox4

A f1 story More

Introduction
How we first met
I think we fell in love

I'm so sorry but I'm happy to have you

2 0 1
By landox4

Y/n: George I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. George: It's to late y/n. You already did. Y/n: But- George: Just go away y/n. Y/n: Okay then.. bye George. Y/n walks back to her hotelroom where Lando is waiting for her. Lando: And? How is he? Y/n: He is very sad. He didn't want to see me. Lando: Oh that sucks! Shall we go to sleep? Y/n nods. Lando: Goodnight Babe! Y/n: Goodnight Baby! The next day, y/n and Lando wake up. It's race day. Lando starts P4 and George P12. *1 and a half hours later* Lando has a good race he finished second! George finished sixteenth. Y/n: Congratulations Babe! Lando: Thanks Baby!
Max thinks: Huh? Babe and Baby? Thats weird I have to tell George! Max goes to George and tells that Lando and y/n said Babe an Baby to each other. George: I already knew something because we were going to chill but i had to go to the toilet. But when i went back they were kissing each other! Max: So.. she liked Lando after all.. George: Yes apparently!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 8.7K 200
Author: Tangyuaner/汤圆儿 Category: Danmei Fiction Status: 237 chapter (Complete) Introduction [Master 1 + Raising cubs + Interpenetration between anci...
Gentle touch By K

General Fiction

49.8K 1.1K 32
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...
232K 35.8K 104
Maran and Maya, two independent individuals hate each other out of their family background but destiny has some other plans by bringing them together...
102K 1K 35
The one thing Madelyn desires most in the world is to wear diapers again, and she is prepared to do anything to make that wish come true. As inexplic...