That Nerd is the Queen of all...

By MinHeeHyu

She's not what you think she is . More

That Nerd is the Queen of all Gangsters ?
Chapter 1 - Introductions
Chapter 2- Sa Airport
Chapter 3 - First day of school (riot agad?)
Chapter 4 - Forty Winks (extra chap)
Chapter 5 - bully ^^
Chapter 6 -
Chapter 7 - the defeat
Chapter 8 - New students
Chapter 9

prologue

6.2K 174 8
By MinHeeHyu

Dumb

Lampa

Nerd

Stupid

That's what they call Devan .

Everyone thinks of her as a simple nerd who gets bullied everyday.

But behind that nerdy look lies the true identity of hers, a dangerous person , a gangster, the queen of all gangster known as Black Fist Princess.

Being weak is just a disguise to cover the real Devan . And whoever knows about her true identity, she'll make sure that, THAT person , will no longer see the sunrise in the morning .

But what if , fate plays with her , and the person who will accidentally discover her true identity will be the person , she'll accidentally fall in love and the person she CAN'T live without ?

Kaya niya bang iwan ang gangster life niya ? ang pagiging queen of all gangster niya ? para lang sa love ?

Abangan :DD

chooos .! . ang pangiit ng prologue . XDD

pasensya readers ^^.

please comment,

vote ,

Follow :)

XOXO

Min Hee Hyu <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2M 1.2M 37
Agatha suffers from a rare disorder that makes her sleep in a long period of time. But what happens when the modern-day sleeping beauty meets an idio...
5.4M 274K 64
(Academy Series #2) Being the son of an acting chairwoman of the academy pushed Jax to keep his identity hidden. Introduced himself as a scholar, he...
86.2K 3.9K 2
Maia Celine Zorales vowed to never cross paths with Finley Angelo Suarez again... which was hard considering that they are attending the same school...
8.4K 589 22
Somersault Boys Series #1 Might not. Probably won't. Maybe never. Unlikely. Doubtful. Despite being everything he could have been, Elize constantly s...