n i n e t e e n ; enhypen

By adoragyu

Maybe it was the last caffeine drink that brought them into each other's life, and maybe it's not a bad thing... More

z e r o : a new book
o n e : 7-eleven
t w o : we meet again
t h r e e : the classroom of aces
f o u r : the universe is telling us something
f i v e : lingering eyes
s i x : that's unfortunate, but not for me
s e v e n : secret admirer, or is it a stalker?
e i g h t : a down pour doesnt bother me
n i n e : we are just friends, okay!
t e n : accidentally on purpose
e l e v e n : i guess that's what friends are for
t w e l v e : aren't you supposed to care, not back stab
t h i r t e e n : fresh air, warm breeze
f o u r t e e n : arcade games, karaoke, and...a drug bust?
f i f t e e n : so quiet you can hear a pin drop, but my heart is loud
s i x t e e n : it's okay to fail sometimes...we can always get back up
(say the name) s e v e n t e e n : spring break here we come
e i g h t e e n : lay your head on my lap
n i n e t e e n : sunscreen
t w e n t y : i'm sweating from every part of my body
t w e n t y o n e : nothing better than a night sky full of fireworks
t w e n t y t w o : i swear its a curse in disguise
t w e n t y t h r e e : a flood of emotions
t w e n t y f o u r : how should i tell you
what is happening: be the voice for the voiceless.
t w e n t y f i v e : broken glass, broken friendship
t w e n t y s i x : i thought you were my friend, i was wrong
t w e n t y s e v e n : thin ice
t w e n t y e i g h t : confessions or something like that
t w e n t y n i n e : hard feelings
t h i r t y : im a big girl
t h i r t y o n e : maybe i should
t h i r t y t w o : boarder:carnival
t h i r t y t h r e e : friends dont do that
do not skip, important topic
t h i r t y f o u r : not so secretive after all
t h i r t y f i v e : culprit and surprises
t h i r t y s i x : lucky charms
t h i r t y s e v e n : you are the only one
t h i r t y e i g h t : not jealous at all
f o r t y : twenty four 7
Halloween special
Haunting faces, haunting feelings

t h i r t y n i n e : okay, maybe a bit jealous

4.2K 169 174
By adoragyu

o k a y , m a y b e a b i t
j e a l o u s

School had ended about an hour ago. The friends were currently sitting at a restaurant, just finished eating together.

"I'm helping with the event tomorrow. I was cornered into it by Heejin because they were low on volunteers." Mina sighed.

"Should've just said what I said, extra curricular that I couldn't miss," Bomin replied.

"What even is it anyways?" Heeseung asked.

"Something about the local high schools coming for a tour. Since exams are coming up for them in the next month, they'll have to pick universities they want to enter after high school."

"Oh, my cousin is coming I'm pretty sure. He said this university is his first choice," Jungwon added.

"You should tell him that we'll spend the day with him instead. I'm sure he'll have a better time with us then with a bunch of other kids." Jake suggested.

"Tell him we'll be his tour guides, I'm the best fit for it." Niki beamed.

"That means I'll have an excuse to ditch," Mina cheered.

"Shoot, I forgot I had to pick up my sister in ten minutes. I'll see you guys tomorrow morning," Soojin got up with Youngmin, saying their goodbyes for the day.

"Let's call it a day then, thanks for the meal everyone." Everyone said goodbye, Chaeyeon went her way. Jaebeom of course walked Naeun home as usual since she is the furthest.

Five minutes out she felt something grab her arm, turning to hit whoever was grabbing at her until she seen it was just Sunghoon.

"You scared me half to death, you can't just do that while I'm walking." She clutched her beating heart.

"Sorry, I just wanted to walk with you." He sheepishly said. Chaeyeon just rolled her eyes and started to walk again.

"Why aren't you talking to me? Please talk, I don't like you being mad at me," he pouted down at her.

Chaeyeon sighed, "I'm not mad at you, I'm just..." she trailed off.

Sunghoon stopped her from walking again, turning her to be facing him. "I know that this whole thing about staying quiet about our relationship and seeing other girls hand me notes, letters, and gifts with chocolates is not something you like. I promise you that every single thing I'm given that's not from your hands means nothing to me, absolutely nothing."

"I know I know," she sighed with a small smile on her face. Sunghoon grabbed her hand in his and lead her down the road.

The couple got to her house after their walk from the restaurant. "Do you want to come in for a bit?"

"Your parents aren't home right?"

Chaeyeon laughed at his expression, "they're in Singapore for some business things, no need to worry about anymore surprise appearances." She opened the gate so he can enter.

"It feels weird being in your house now," Sunghoon walked into her bedroom as she shut the door behind them.

"Why? You've been over multiple times before," she sat on her bed, Sunghoon following her.

"Maybe because we aren't just friends anymore and now we are actually together," he said, laying his head on her lap as he looked up at her.

Chaeyeon brushed her hands through his soft hair, "well stop feeling like that. Our relationship is the exact same besides the difference of being besties, we are now besties in love."

Sunghoon laughed at her description, raising his hands up to bring her face down to his, "you, you're so cute, stop it."

Chaeyeon just smiled, her hand on his cheek. "Why don't we watch a movie, your pick. I'll get snacks and we can watch it outside since it's so nice."

Sunghoon nodded, raising his head from her lap. He kissed her forehead before getting up and taking the blankets and pillows for their move night.

Chaeyeon popped popcorn, got bags of chips, and some fizzy drinks. Once she got back into her room, she went to the balcony where Sunghoon was sitting with the movie already picked and the blankets and pillows set for them.

"Where's Jae?" Sunghoon sat.

Chaeyeon placed the snacks and drinks in front of them, getting comfortable next to him as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"He dropped Naeun off and said he was gonna go meet Bomin and Youngmin somewhere. So which movie did you pick?"

"Night at the museum," he laughed.

"Ooo, that movie is so cute. Museums always seemed so peaceful and calming to me."

"Same, I always feel comfortable whenever I visit the downtown one. Kinda like I belong there, maybe it has to do with something of the past," he chuckled, shrugging his shoulders.

"We should totally go there for our next date! It'd be so nice to just walk around and look at all the beautiful artwork."

"Why would I want to go look at those artworks when I have a piece of art right in front of me."

Chaeyeon slapped his arm, "you're so cringy." She laughed.

"Ah ah ah, but you love that." He hugged her to his side. She just rolled her eyes, wrapping her arms around him too.

- 1 9 -

It was Tuesday morning, the friends were standing outside by the gates waiting for the high schoolers to come for their university tour. Jungwon told his cousin to meet them there so he could stick around them for the day.

"I see him," Jungwon pointed while waving his hand so he could get the boys attention.

When the boy got to them, Jungwon began to introduce them to him. "This is Daniel everyone, Daniel that is Jaebeom, Bomin, Youngmin, Soojin, Naeun, Chaeyeon, Mina, and Yena. Of course you guys know Daniel already."

The ones who didn't know him waved and said hello to the young boy. "I hope I'm not disturbing your guys day, I don't mind sticking with the group if you guys don't want me."

"It's not a problem of course!" Chaeyeon said, "we can't wait to be your tour guide today."

"Thanks," he smiled towards the beaming girl. "Wait, don't you guys have classes today? Won't you miss it showing me around?"

"Jungwon-ah gave a heads up to our teachers, so no need to worry about classes today. Let's show you the dance studio first since I know you're into dancing."

"You're gonna love it Daniel," Niki guided him the way as the others followed behind.

At the dance studio, students were all round the room doing their own things. Some were practicing, some stretching, and some were just laying around on break.

Niki was currently talking with some dance friends alongside Daniel, the others were just talking.

"Hey, long time no see Sunghoon," two girls walked up.

"Hey, ya it's been awhile."

"Long time no see?" Chaeyeon asked.

"He used to dance here and there before he stopped." Heeseung said.

"Sunghoon used to dance?" Bomin asked.

"Not too much, he barely danced durning the weeks. Maybe once or twice, it was more of a hobby that played out," Jay shrugged.

Chaeyeon turned back to where he was talking with them, laughing about something. She seen one of them hand him a small piece of paper, she was guessing it was their numbers. Chaeyeon scoffed shaking her head.

"Don't they have dancing to be doing?" She rolled her eyes. Heeseung just patted her back

Sunghoon walked back to the group as well as Niki and Daniel who said goodbye to his friends. "Do you have gum Chae?" Sunghoon asked.

"Ask tutu, maybe she'll have gum just for you," she smiled before turning away and walking out. Sunghoon turned to the others with a confused expression.

"Uh, how about we show you the science labs," Jungwon coughed out, leading them out as well.

"Is she okay?" Daniel whispered.

Jay patted his back, "she's perfectly fine, you should be asking Sunghoon if he's alright."

Half the day has gone by now, spent walking around as they showed the young boy different departments of their university. Daniel would say that they left him with a good impression of it so far. There was a lot to look forward to becoming a student here, with the endless amount of departments that he could choose from, to having people to look forward to seeing daily.

It was lunch currently and the group were sitting at a table outside. It was a warm day, and surprisingly they were able to get a table among the endless amount of students wanting to enjoy their lunch outside.

Chaeyeon would be lying if she said she wasn't annoyed sitting there, watching multiple people announce their undesirable love for her boyfriend through notes and chocolates (alongside a glowing Sunoo who recieved one from a shy but cute girl) every couple of minutes.

"If you stab your fork through your plate one more time, it's gonna cause a hole," Naeun leaned towards her. Chaeyeon just rolled her eyes.

"Could someone show me where the washroom is, I want to wash my hands before we go." Daniel asked them.

Chaeyeon sat up, "I'll show you Daniel." She smiled towards the younger one who returned her smile and nodded with a thank you.

"How are you liking the school so far?" She asked him as they made their way into the school.

"I really like it, I was torn between this school and the one a few cities over. But after today I'm really leaning towards this one."

Chaeyeon clapped, "that's great. I'm really glad that you like it!"

After showing him where the washroom was, they made their way towards the group again. Chaeyeon stopped right before they got to the table.

"Is everything alright?" Daniel looked over to her. He followed where her eyes were lingering. A group of girls were standing around the friends, specifically talking to her boyfriend, of course.

"Ah, you're dating Sunghoon right?"

"How'd you know?"

"Sunoo and Jay told me your guys situation." He said, "are the girls bothering you?"

"Well, we decide to stay low key about us, but after these last two days and seeing other girls throw themselves onto him. I'm not too sure if I'm liking this whole "low key" situation." Chaeyeon explains.

Daniel just chuckled, "so why don't you make it official. Why sit there and watch these girls be all over your boyfriend?"

"You know what," she pointed. "You're right, why am I just letting it go on. He's my boyfriend, and only mine, thanks Daniel." She stomped her way over to them, a happy Daniel following behind her.

Pushing her body through the girls, getting herself a bunch of mean expressions and scoffs. "Excuse me girls, you're blocking the way towards my boyfriend." She sarcastically smiled.

The friends all whipped their heads when they heard what she just said. It was gonna happen sooner than later, but they didn't expect it to be this way. The jealousy running through her veins was very noticeable.

"And who's your boyfriend?" One girl crossed her arms tightly with a smug expression.

"The one that's never gonna call you back," she leans forward with a smile. The girls just turned towards a shocked Sunghoon.

"I mean," Jake started. "That's one way to announce your relationship, and I liked it." He nodded with satisfaction.

The girl just scoffed, turning around and walking away with the others. Chaeyeon made her way back to her seat, a innocent smile still present on her face.

"Oh, you asked for gum earlier, right?" She handed him the pack of gum with a smile. Sunghoon just cluelessly reached forward, still shocked at the incident that took place.

"Huh," Heeseung nodded. "I guess you could say that was coming sooner than later." He threw Chaeyeon a thumbs up.

"If this is how it is everyday, I think I have made my decision." Daniel announced.

Soojin sighed heavily, with her wallet in hand. She pulled out a twenty dollar bill and handed it into a beaming Niki's hands.

"Why are you giving him money?" Bomin laughed.

"We made a bet on how long it'd take for Chaeyeon and Sunghoon to announce their dating officially. I guessed two weeks, Niki guessed less than a week and one of you would out your relationship." She sighed.

Youngmin sheepishly looked up before handing a ten dollar bill to a smirking Yena. Chaeyeon gasped, "did you guys really bid on our relationship."

"I, a good friend, did not do such thing." Jay sat up. "I am deeply offended that you'd think I'd do that to you Chaeyeon."

"Shut up Jay, your ego lost you fifty dollars in this. Hand the money over," Heeseung pointed. Jay sealed his mouth and looked off to the side.

- n i n e t e e n -

second last chapter, finale here we come.

speaking of night museums and somethings of the past, you should totally check out my new book 'Something of the past' hehe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 1.2K 24
[COMPLETED] Two best friends in a room Five feet apart Because No no, they are gay, very gay But If they get closer They might kiss And best f...
132K 5.3K 32
After all the hardwork, the debut team, Enhypen was formed. Going through everything together, Jake and Sunghoon, set up in the real world along with...
5.6K 333 22
❝ will our lives be better when we make it to the other side? ❞ in which kim nayeon falls in love with yang jungwon and begins to explore a world she...
5.6K 180 22
"𝚈𝚘𝚞 πš•πš˜πš˜πš” πš–πš’πšπš‘πšπš’ πšπš’πš—πšŽ πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš‹πšŠπšπš‘πš›πš˜πš‹πšŽ" "π™°πšœ 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš πš‘πšŽπš— 𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πšπšŠπš—πšŒπš’πš—πš" Who knew that my twel...