Who are you? (Koishi Komeiji...

By C0d309

You are a normal human, who lives a normal life, you live alone, you go to school, you have a humble job,etc... More

CHAPTER 1: NOT A JOKE
CHAPTER 2: FIRST DATE?
CHAPTER 3: KOISHI'S FIRST DAY
CHAPTER 4: THE INCIDENT
CHAPTER 5: KOISHI VS INTERNET
CHAPTER 6:"NEW" START
CHAPTER 7:"FLOW"
CHAPTER 8: HEROINE...I GUESS?
CHAPTER 10: HUNTER HUNTED
CHAPTER 11: WELCOME TO "MY" HOME
CHAPTER 12: NEW FRIENDS
CHAPTER 13: HOME SWEET HOME

CHAPTER 9: NIGHTTIME VISITOR

833 13 33
By C0d309

in the last chapter Koishi saved you from a robbery and she is now taking you home with her in a very "unusual" way, but you don't care at all, in fact, you were thinking that having her as your new "friend" is awesome, she is friendly, she protected you, she came to take you back at home after a hard day of work, what else could you want?...but obviously there are things you are wondering about her, if she the only one of her kind?...the answer will come to you faster than you think, reader...

Opening:

KOISHI'S POV

KOISHI:"we are back N/N"

YOU:"good...now, can you let me go?"

KOISHI:"oh right, yeah, there you go" i left him in the door of his house and he took the keys to open it!

YOU:"very good, w-"

KOISHI:"let's play!" I ran into the house to play with my N/N, i took him from the hand and draged him with me

YOU:"hey Koishi wait!"

KOISHI:"huh...?"

YOU:"I'm sorry...it is just that, i feel tired, i want to rest a little, but I promise you that I will play with you"

KOISHI:"it's ok, I'm going to cook something instead"

YOU:"what?...since when do you know how to cook?"

KOISHI:" *giggles* I don't even know~"

YOU:" ._. "

KOISHI:"Won't believe me? I'll show you~"i went to his kitchen and started to prepare something

...
...
...

???: "looks like you're having fun, don't you?"

KOISHI: "hm...?" That voice...

???:"hello again-"

KOISHI:i turned around and took my knife, pointing at the source of the voice, only to find...

???:"-sister..."

KOISHI:"...sister?" She's here...

SATORI:"i was looking for you"

KOISHI:" *gasp* sister, you came back for me!"

SATORI:"yes, but more like...to tell you something"

KOISHI:"what is it?"

SATORI:"...first of all take your knife away,please"

KOISHI:"ok...there!"

SATORI:"and second...i'm sorry sister, i'm sorry for sending you out of gen-"

KOISHI:"oh, is that?...it's ok, I'm not even mad, in fact, that was the best thing you could have ever done to me!"

SATORI:"really?"

KOISHI:"of course, I'm happier than ever!, I have met a very funny human!, And now I am living with him!"

SATORI: oh no...this is bad, i hope she didn't harm the humans of the outside world like she did back at Gensokyo , knowing her she is probably keeping this human kidnaped! "Sister i hope you're not into any troubl-"

KOISHI:"come and see!" I dragged Satori with me and we went to the living room where N/N was using his phone "Hey N/N, look!"

YOU:"hey Koishi, i was keeping up with the wiki and...what the frick?!"

KOISHI:"sister, this is Y/N L/N, Y/N she is Satori Komeiji, and she is my sister!"

SATORI:"hi Mr.Y/N"

YOU:"umm...hi Mrs. Satori, nice to meet you!"

SATORI:"please, just Satori, ok?"

YOU:"ok, and just N/N please"

SATORI:"ok...also don't worry about how did I get in here and what am I doing here, I'll explain you later"

YOU:"thank you, also how did you know that i was about to say that to you...oh yeah right, you can read minds and hearts"

SATORI:"i guess my sister has already told you about me"

KOISHI:"no, in fact he knew that thanks to the wiki"

SATORI:"wiki?, What is that?"

KOISHI:"it's like a book with information about all the people from Gensokyo one by one, but is inside of a machine, like the one N/N is holding!"

SATORI:"what?!, That's impossible!"

YOU:"she is not liying...look at this" you showed Satori her wiki

SATORI:"that's an image of me!"

YOU:"and there is information about you here!"

SATORI:"...i see, but how is information about us in the outside world?"

KOISHI:"hehe, it's a large story...*smells* oh no, my food is burning!, I leave you with him sister! He will tell you too much things" then I ran to the kitchen

YOUR POV

YOU:"Soo...why ar-"

SATORI:"I'll explain you what am I doing here, but first I want you to tell me how do the outside humans have this kind of information?"

YOU:"well...it's quite complicate...why are you getting close to me...wait, what is this thing next to me?!"

SATORI:"......"

YOU:"Satori...?"

SATORI:"*gasp* t-that's impossible...how can we all be fictional characters?, And how is that man called ZUN supposed to be our maker?"

YOU:"...well...that's how it works...everyone thinks you are all fictional characters, and you are not supposed to exist..."

SATORI:"...i see, but well, that's not bad at all, because nobody will know that Gensokyo exist...but if we are not supposed to exist, how are we able to be in the same world at the same time?"

YOU:"Koishi asked me the same question"

SATORI:"....."

YOU:"Satori?"

SATORI:"...*blushes*...how...could the humans do this...?"

YOU:"oh no" she saw those memories of the rule34!

SATORI:".....I'm not even going to ask..."

YOU:"i swear that I'm not a pervert, I was as disgusted as you are in this moment when i saw that"

SATORI:"*blushes*...*cough* I think I'm going to puke..." sister, why have the humans drew you with me...having relationships?

YOU:".....the bathroom is that wa-"

SATORI:"*cough* thank you..." I went to his bathroom...i couldn't hold it anymore, what kind of pervert would enjoy that?!

MINUTES LATER...

SATORI:"ok...i guess that's all I had to know...i have seen enough"

YOU:ok, now I would like to kn-"

SATORI:"you will know soon...listen it's large story...life in Gensokyo was normal, but after a long time of having such a simple life, Koishi learned a lot about humans, i would even say too much, to the point of adopt one specific "tradition" of your kind...and something weird on her happened, her actions started to be more specific, and suddenly she started to "feel" like a part of her was missing..."

YOU:"what do you mean with that?"

SATORI:"she felt alone,but not in the sense of not having family or friends, she felt like she needed someone to give an special kind of "love"...something that you humans would call "boyfriend" or "girlfriend", the thing is that she started to interact with humans more as usually, specially with young persons. She started to date random people and telling them to be "lovers", but she got rejected by many people, sometimes because for the fact that she is a Youkai, and other times it was because her "lover" wasn't really interested on her...and then...the incidents happened..."

YOU:"i don't like where this is going..."

SATORI:"she started to murder in a brutal manner every single one of the Humans who didn't want her...and when she was interested in a person with an already formed family, she murdered the wife, the sons, the parents, the grandparents, etc. Until the only remaining was her and the lover...or better say, the victim..."

YOU:".....i don't know how am I still alive..."

SATORI:"maybe when se was gapped to the outside,she got interested on you, maybe because you were the first person she found, after all, she's still making random decisions...which means that you are in serious problems...if my sister is interested on you, you should keep yourself away from any girl, and only pay attention to her...if you keep up like that, she will protect you from any danger, i have seen my sister doing this with some of her lovers, but soon or late they tried to escape from her, and I guess there is no need on reading minds to guess how that ended..."

YOU:"...there is one thing I don't understand...why didn't you try to stop her?"

SATORI:"that's the reason of why am I here...at the very start i didn't care, but the murders were growing and growing, to the point that she even killed other youkais for the same reasons...and then I tried to stop her, i told her to stop, giving her multiple chances to change, i tried to convincing her for open her third eye, but it didn't work, i tried opening it by myself but it didn't work, sometimes she tried to attack me if I did, later i tried to ask Reimu for help, but not even she could handle this...i couldn't find another solution than throwing her to the outside world, it hurted me a lot doing that, but it was the only way to prevent more deaths,at least in Gensokyo...but then I regretted doing it, and I came back for her..."

YOU:"....i...i don't know what to say, she doesn't look like like someone who could do such things"

KOISHI:"food is ready~"

SATORI:"*whispering* don't tell her that i said this to you...please just promise me something..."

YOU:"...what is it?"

SATORI:"stay with her...please"

YOU:"......i will"

KOISHI:"hey! What are you whispering?"

YOU:"oh y-yeah, i was just telling Satori about the good moments we were having together when you came here Koishi!"

KOISHI:"*giggles* and it will be better since we are the three here, we are going to have more fun, right Sister?"

SATORI:"yes sister, it will"

KOISHI:"glad to hear that, now come and let's eat together!"

SATORI AND YOU:" ok"

TO BE CONTINUED...

Ending:

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Two chapters in a row again? Yes, am i a mad man? You bet, i am with a lot of free time time now, so expect me to upload more chapters than I usually do. Remember that if something is wrong (character personality doesn't fit or missing head cannons, etc) or if i committed gramatical errors you can write me in the comments and I'll see what can I do.
I

hope you're having a nice day,afternoon,evening and night, c0d3 writtin', see ya'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709K 43.5K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
289K 8.7K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...