seventeen imagines

By yoonzinos

this is where i will write all 13 member ffs !! please enjoy! :)) - admin mโค๏ธ More

๐Ÿคผโ€โ™‚๏ธ w r e s t l i n g ๐Ÿคผโ€โ™‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ’ a n n i v e r s a r y ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“‘ s t u d y i n g ๐Ÿ“‘
๐Ÿˆ c a t r e s c u e r s ๐Ÿˆ
๐Ÿฏ t h e z o o ๐Ÿฏ
๐ŸŽฎ t h e g a m e r ๐ŸŽฎ
๐ŸŽต a l l - n i g h t e r ๐ŸŽต
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿชด i v y ๐Ÿชด๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽก c a r n i v a l ๐ŸŽก
๐ŸŒŒ s t a r g a z i n g ๐ŸŒŒ
๐Ÿฟ m o v i e d a t e ๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿ“š b o o k w o r m ๐Ÿ“š
t h a n k y o u !

๐Ÿ“ธ p h o t o g r a p h y ๐Ÿ“ธ

456 10 0
By yoonzinos

Kim Mingyu ff

The door swings open. A young, attractive man, rushes through the door, spilling all of his equipment and materials into the studio. You bolt your eyes to the door and give the man a stare. You scan his figure.

Y/N: Are you...Kim Mingyu?

Mingyu is quickly, but gently setting up his camera and lighting as he makes eye contact with you. He gives you a soft smile and goes back to setting the room.

Mingyu: Yes! That's me!

He had a beautiful, comforting smile. A smile that you could feel the warmth from if you were standing on Pluto. His aura was welcoming. He walked over to you and held his hand out for you. You looked down at his hand and back up at his face. He was still smiling, waiting patiently to make contact with you.

Y/N: Why were you late?

Mingyu pulls his hand back hesitantly and strokes the back of his neck. You could see his nervous sweat dripping down his face. His other hand was shaking, so he hid it behind his back. He looks at you in the eyes. His eyes were brown and full, like puppy eyes. It was like swimming in a sea of honey. You've never met a photographer quite as handsome as he was. Mingyu noticed you staring at him. He gulps.

Mingyu: With all due respect Miss Y/N, I sincerely apologize for my late arrival. It won't happen again!

He flashes another smile at you and starts setting up the camera. You turn to look at yourself in the mirror to check your makeup and you suddenly feel flushed. You graze your cheeks with your hand and you feel the warmth of your cheek sink into your hand. You've never blushed because of a guy before. You brushed off the feeling and took off your robe and walked towards the camera.

You were wearing the latest Chanel outfits. You were waiting to start and began fixing your hair. You also ruffled it up to make it a little more natural for you.

Mingyu: I like your hair like that! Keep it that way.

You stopped messing with your hair and fiddled with your hands. You softly smiled at Mingyu's kind words.

Mingyu: Are you ready?

Y/N: I'm ready.

Mingyu: Great! Let's make some magic.

He positioned the camera in front of you and you started the session.

— TWO HOURS LATER —

Mingyu: And that's a wrap!

After you struck your final pose, you walked over to your dressing room and laid on the mini couch. Being a model was tougher than anything you've felt. After each session, you would take naps all day. There was a sudden knock on your door and you groaned. You just sat up and walked towards the door and opened it. There he was. Kim Mingyu. Standing in front of you while his hand roamed the back of his neck nervously.

Mingyu: H-Hi..!

Y/N: Oh...Hi.

There was an awkward silence between you two. After a few minutes, you moved out of the doorway and gestured to him that he can come inside. He softly smiles and walks inside your dressing room and plops down onto the couch. He takes a look around the room. It was like watching a kid see a shooting star for the first time. His honey filled eyes grew larger as he admired every inch of the room. He tampered his feet softly in response to the room. He was excited.

Mingyu: Wow! This room is beautiful!

Y/N: *laughs* Why thank you.

Mingyu: N-Not as beautiful...as you, though.

You tucked a piece of hair behind your ear and blushed. You looked away so he couldn't see your face. You were a little embarrassed and didn't want him to see your reaction.

Y/N: It's just the makeup.

Mingyu: No. Beauty also comes from within. You have lots of beauty in your heart.

It was like listening to a poet. His words glided off his tongue so majestically, you were mesmerized. Almost in a trance by how calm and beautiful he looked himself. You blushed harder. Only this time, he made sure you wouldn't look away. He placed his thumb and finger on the tip of your chin and faced you to look at him. He was smiling and smirking softly. You didn't know whether your heart was going to burst open or if it was because of the photoshoot that drained your energy. Either way, you knew you were going to explode.

Mingyu: Wanna know a secret?

Y/N: Sure.

Mingyu: This was my first session.

Your eyes widen.

Y/N: You've never done this before?

Mingyu: Nope. This was my first time! I hope I did a good job on you.

Y/N: No doubt in my mind.

He giggles. The way you melted at the sound of his sweet, childlike giggle. It was like listening to the soft echos of youth. He was so full of energy and love; it radiated off of him.

Y/N: Have you had experience with photography before now or..?

Mingyu: Yeah! I've taken pictures before, but never professionally with people like you. I was really nervous. That's why I was a little late.

Y/N: *chuckles* Why were you nervous?

Mingyu: *sighs* They told me I was going to assist a professional photographer today, but the original guy couldn't come. So they asked me to do it for him. It was at last minute and I felt unprepared.

Y/N: Well you looked unprepared.

Mingyu: Hey!

You giggled to yourself and watched him cross his arms and pout. It was like baby sitting a child. You studied his features more. His smooth, black hair hanging off his face, but you can still see his doe like eyes. His flushed, red cheeks and the small, red tint on his nose. His lips as if he was kissed by a rose petal. You loved looking at his side profile; his jawline as sharp as a dagger. He turned towards you and met your beautiful eyes. You couldn't even blink. You just wanted to look at him.

Mingyu: Would you like to see some of your pictures?

Y/N: Really? Sure!

He gets up off the couch and you follow. You both go into the shooting area and he grabs his camera. He starts from the end and works his way up, showing you at least 10 pictures from your shoot. You were in shock on how amazing he was.

Y/N: Are these even edited?

Mingyu: *giggles* No silly. I just took these. They will be done by next week.

Y/N: Are you sure you've never done this before? You're a natural!

Mingyu: What can I say? I just have talent.

You laughed and he laughed with you.

Y/N: I'm not really supposed to do this...but, do you want to have dinner with me?

Mingyu: Yes!

Mingyu began to jump up and down as soft as possible and you couldn't help but smile. He smiled and blushed softly. Suddenly, he kissed your cheek. You weren't expecting that, but you enjoyed his soft touch. The way his lips brushed against your cheek, ever so smoothly. You blushed in excitement.

Y/N: Okay you big flirt. Let's go.

Mingyu: I'll race you to the car!

Y/N: Not with that equipment you're not. Plus, I have heels!

He let out an evil laugh as he dashed out the building with his equipment and left you inside. You sighed and let out a small giggle and walked out to meet him again.

Y/N: Kim Mingyu? You're such a dork.

— THE END —

A/N: Hello all! Admin M here with another member ff! I hope you guys like this one :) I'll try and update more regularly, but the musical I'm in is opening in a couple of days, so I might be late posting again :( but I miss you guys !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2K 29
โ› ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™š๐™ง โœ [ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ! ] โ–ธ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฌ โ–ธ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...
9.3M 277K 200
Seventeen Imagines for all 13 members โ€ขS.Coups โ€ขJeonghan โ€ขJoshua โ€ขJun โ€ขHoshi โ€ขWonwoo โ€ขWoozi โ€ขDK โ€ขMingyu โ€ขThe8 โ€ขSeungkwan โ€ขHansol โ€ขDino Book backgroun...
797K 16.4K 42
18+๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšซ SPECIAL WARNING : READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Y/N x JOSHUA Started : 25/5/2020 Ended : 2/8/2020 Editing done: 4/7/2023
21K 787 22
Title says it all...