๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข...

By bakud3kubnha

bakugou and deku have been dating since middle school but deku had to move to america because his mother died... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24 (end)
SMUTSHOTS BOOK! dekubaku/bakudeku
NEKO!BAKUGOU story up!! (dekubaku)

chapter 13

22.1K 491 200
By bakud3kubnha

chapter idea from @shinsouxme
thank you for the idea! :)

.
.
.

the rest of the night was all fun and games with jokes. izuku and bakugou cuddled on the sand, enjoying there warmth.

"l-lets go back to the dorms." mina says, rubbing her hands together as she shivers. everyone agrees.

~timeskip to the next morning, nothing interesting happened that night at the dorms~

yesterday when izuku brought up him leaving, he noticed how upset bakugou looked. he wanted to do something nice, just for them to forget that he was leaving soon and have some alone time together.

he quickly but carefully got out of bakugous bed, making sure to not wake up bakugou. it was about 10 am, so he had some time before bakugou was awake.

izuku got dressed and did his morning routine before heading downstairs. "oh— hey todoroki." izuku waved and smiled tiredly. "midoriya, morning. where you going?" todoroki asked, looking up from his phone.

"just getting stuff for katsuki, gonna have like a spa day or somethin'." izuku shrugged. todoroki just nodded, looking back at his phone.

izuku shook off todorokis lack of response, walking out of the dorms and started going towards the direction of the store.

~

bakugou shuffled around, groaning as he got up and rubbed his eyes. he realized izuku wasnt there, making him look around the room for him. "izuku?" he called out, getting no response. he sighed, flopping back onto the bed, just to rest.

the door opened, bakugou looking over at it for izuku to scurry inside with a bag. "oi loser, where were you?" bakugou asked, sitting up.

"katsuki! your awake. i just went out to.. get something for you." izuku smiled, setting the bag down.

bakugou raised a brow in suspicion, but opened the bag nonetheless. his eyes widened and sparkled with happiness when he saw what was inside.

it was his favorite spicy snacks, peel off masks, the jacket that he has been wanting, nail polish, and his favorite drinks.

" fucking idiot! why did you spend all your fucking money?! god dammit why do you have to do all of this shit." bakugou shouted and huffed, turning his face away so izuku couldnt see the rising blush on his face.

"aw come on katsuki! i didnt spend all my money, and even if i did its worth it! now lets have a spa day!" izuku exclaimed, dumping out all of the contents of the bag.

"ok ok, fine." bakugou huffed, taking out all of his snacks and putting them in a pile.

"peel off mask first?" izuku asked, holding them up with a grin. bakugou huffs through his nose and shakes his head as izukus childish behavior, "yeah you dork."

izuku pouts.

.
.
.

"stay still you fucktard!" bakugou shouted, moving izukus head back to where it was before. izuku snickered, "sorry katsuki, i was just looking at how beautiful i am in the mirror."

bakugou rolled his eyes as he carefully took some of the peel off mask and put it on the smearing utensil, smearing it on izukus forehead.

little clips that bakugou put in were keeping izukus fluffy hair out of the way, making sure the peel off mask doesn't get anywhere near his hair.

bakugou already had his peel off mask on, done by izuku.

izuku smiled slightly while looking at bakugous calm and concentrated face. he wanted bakugou too just relax, and it was working. they were both having fun in each other's presence, forgetting that izuku had to leave in a little less that a week.

"the fuck you staring at?" bakugou raised a brow. izuku realized he had been staring that whole time while he was thinking. "your handsome face duh." izuku answered. bakugou made a thin line with his lips, looking annoyed but izuku could see the light blush that was forming of his cheeks.

"whatever shit-face. lets do our nails while we wait for the peel off mask to dry." bakugou says, searching for the nail polish.

"ok, give me your hand." bakugou ordered, holding his hand out waiting. izuku obeyed, setting his hand in bakugous.

"you want em green?" bakugou asked, izuku nodding.

.
.
.

"aaaand done! ha! im so fucking good at this!" bakugou grinned, looking down at his work. "wow kitten, i didnt know you could do nails so well." izuku awed as he held up his hand to look at his green nails.

bakugou scoffed, "of course i can! who do you think i am?!"

izuku chuckled, "hm, you're my slut, thats who."

bakugou blinked with wide eyes, "shut your horny ass up! now do my nails you peasant!" bakugou turned his face away while holding out his hand to izuku.

"as you wish, majesty."

.
.
.

"this is hard." izuku pouted, messing up for the 100th time.

"damn izu, you suck at this." bakugou stated, looking at his nails. "oi! your supposed to tell me how much you love them!" izuku whined.

"mm yeah! i love them sooo much!" bakugou exclaimed, sarcasm laced in his tone. izuku whined again, "such a crybaby." bakugou huffed.

"what did you just call me?" izuku dropped the act and raised his brow at bakugou, lowering his voice.

"nothing." bakugou spoke quickly without hesitation, avoiding eye contact with izuku. "hm, thats what i thought." izuku hummed, smirking a little.

izuku reached out and touched bakugous cheek, making bakugou look up. "the peel off mask is dry, you ready?"

bakugou nodded, grinning mischievously at izuku. "why are you— AH FUCK!" izuku yelled, getting cut off by bakugou taking ahold of the edge of the face mask and ripping a quarter of it off.

"PFTHAHAHA!" bakugou burst out laughing, looking at izukus pouty face while he held the part of his cheek that stung.

"not funny. i think you just ripping my skin clean off." izuku hissed from the stinging in his cheek, looking at the part where bakugou ripped it off. "look at how red it is!" he exclaimed.

"oh shit that is red." bakugou muttered, looking at the red patch on izukus face. he shrugged, "well theres no going back now."

all you could hear in bakugous dorm was screaming, laughing, cuss words and sounds of something hitting the floor.

"whats going on up there?" mina asked confused. "this morning midoriya said that they were having a spa day." todoroki explained. mina made an 'o' with her mouth, then squealed. "so cute! i ship them so much oh my god you dont even understand." mina exclaimed, shaking kirishima by the shoulders violently.

"i know, you tell us almost everyday." kirishima sighs, stopping mina from shaking him anymore. murmurs of agreements spread around the room, mina pouting.

1143 words (unedited)

everyone, thank you so much for 10k reads! seriously, it means a lot!

and thank you for the people who suggested some ideas, they really helped! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 1.1K 13
Story starts off when Deku is in his 3rd year of junior high. After Deku's mom died and no heroes even tried to save her, Deku gave up on trying to b...
312K 6.6K 16
What is Izuku faked his death? What if Katsuki Watched him but deku told him to hush?What if Bakugo and izuku got along?What if bakugo didn't bully d...
146K 4.3K 58
โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™กโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ก Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
841K 25.8K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...