To be left... To be insult...

By narutoxsasuke124

This is a story about Naruto when he was a kid and no one care enough to look and see that he wasn't a happy... More

Prologue
The Villagers
The Villagers Part 2
Now I know I have no one

His Parents

11.7K 364 127
By narutoxsasuke124

As if right now I have 183 readers 10 likes and 36 comments. mostly by the some person but he likes this. I will thought this would suck. Guess not that much.

----------------------------------------------

                        Naruto pov / Kurama (you guy remember how I write them right)

Hay Kurama.

Hay kit, you all right.

Yeah that was it the worst they did.

Still does it stop me for want to rip them into shreds.

You still can't kill them. Kurama.

What?

What were my parents like?

*Ahh as I say before the kit is to smart that it is a curse for me. I didn't want to tell him about his parents until he was a less ten. I guess he has to learn some day.*

Kit you father was the Fourth Hokage. His wife was Kushina Uzumaki. They met in the academy, your mother hated her red hair, but your father love it, that is how they started. I was seal inside your mother before you, I like there more then other places, she  wasn't power hungry. Six years ago I was force to attack your village. Your mom and dad had to give up their lives so that village would keep living. That is another reason why I hate seeing the villagers attack you, you didn't attack them, I did I'm sorry kit.

Kurama didn't I tell you to stop saying SORRY WHEN YOU DID NOTHING WORNG!

*This is not what guess would happen. Kurama thought Naruto would yell screaming at him to get the hell out of him. That's what he would do. He was brought out of his thought by Naruto crying... Wait what? Naruto's crying*

I.... Mean *sob* Why would the village *sob* Still blame you for something that was *sob* that wasn't you fault. *sob* THAT"S NOT FAIR, NONE OF THIS FAIR. IT WASN"T YOU FAULT!!!!

*His kit care more for him then he ever thought*

*Naruto sunk to the ground. It started to rain, he didn't care. So he sat there in the rain crying his eyes out hearing Kurama trying to clam him down. It didn't work becuase Naruto was slowly dying from a mark from one of the villagers attack him. And Kurama didn't noticed.*

===============

How many of you think I should end the story and kill Naruto right here?

Masashi Kishimoto: narutoxsasuke124 you can't kill Naruto because he is mine.

Me: This is my story, if the readers want me to kill Naruto I have to listen to them.

Masashi Kishimoto: If you want Naruto dead, I will come after you.

Me: Run readers, run I shall not let you die. But if you want Naruto to die me and Masashi Kishimoto and all the Naruto lovers will hunt you down now RUN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
95.3K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
102K 3.1K 25
a paige bueckers story.
179K 8K 59
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...